Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? on Thu May 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Hello everyone!

If you have any questions of how to do something, please ask! 

Let's try to keep all the questions in one thread, so please select "Post Reply" if you have any questions (not "Post New").   Thank you.

2default Re: Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? on Fri May 13, 2016 2:06 am

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
*raises hand* Yes, I have a question . . . 
Whenever possible, I usually try to credit the source of an article, quote, photo, gif, or gif set when posting.  However, if I do not have the source, is it still okay to post?  I have a whole set of random gifs that I've saved in an imgur.com account that I do not know the original source for. If that is not permissible, I'll be sure to delete the gif from my initial post and will only post things that I can credit the source.

Thanks in advance for the clarification and "enlightening" me ----> 
lol.

3default Photos/Gifs on Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
@Lilikoiluv wrote:*raises hand* Yes, I have a question . . . 
Whenever possible, I usually try to credit the source of an article, quote, photo, gif, or gif set when posting.  However, if I do not have the source, is it still okay to post?  I have a whole set of random gifs that I've saved in an imgur.com account that I do not know the original source for. If that is not permissible, I'll be sure to delete the gif from my initial post and will only post things that I can credit the source.

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello

I think we can try our best to credit the source of photos and gifs, when we have the source.   There will be times that we don't have the source, but I'm sure most of the time we will.  If you feel especially cautious, you can state "Source unknown," but I think it's probably unnecessary.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum