Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? Empty Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? Thu May 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone!

If you have any questions of how to do something, please ask!  Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? Icon_smile

Let's try to keep all the questions in one thread, so please select "Post Reply" if you have any questions (not "Post New").   Thank you.

*raises hand* Yes, I have a question . . . 
Whenever possible, I usually try to credit the source of an article, quote, photo, gif, or gif set when posting.  However, if I do not have the source, is it still okay to post?  I have a whole set of random gifs that I've saved in an imgur.com account that I do not know the original source for. If that is not permissible, I'll be sure to delete the gif from my initial post and will only post things that I can credit the source.

Thanks in advance for the clarification and "enlightening" me ----> Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? Icon_sunny
lol.

3Do You Have Any Questions of this Forum? Empty Photos/Gifs Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:*raises hand* Yes, I have a question . . . 
Whenever possible, I usually try to credit the source of an article, quote, photo, gif, or gif set when posting.  However, if I do not have the source, is it still okay to post?  I have a whole set of random gifs that I've saved in an imgur.com account that I do not know the original source for. If that is not permissible, I'll be sure to delete the gif from my initial post and will only post things that I can credit the source.

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello

I think we can try our best to credit the source of photos and gifs, when we have the source.   There will be times that we don't have the source, but I'm sure most of the time we will.  If you feel especially cautious, you can state "Source unknown," but I think it's probably unnecessary.

Hi, Poppy. I still cannot see or use the "like" icon on the site. After the "quote" button, I have two icons that are an upside-down triangle with an exclamation mark in them. The second one also has a lock on it.  Not a major problem, and I'm not sure if it is just me, but thought I'd let you know. Much mahalo!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv, :hello

I'm not sure why you can't see the thumbs up "like" button. Can you see the thumbs up on my post?  For your own post, you won't see the thumbs up button, unless someone else "likes" your post.  (So if no one "likes" your post, you won't see the thumbs up icon on your own post, but should be able to see the thumbs up icon on your own post if for example, I "like" your post, or if Jeremy "likes" your post.  You also should be able to see the thumbs up button on my post or Jeremy's post.)  Sorta counter-intuitive, I know.  I had to look it up, myself.

*Kotonks own head* Duh, my apologies Poppy. I had forgotten how things work. I had thought the "like" button was one of the last two icons at the bottom of posts (the two upside-down triangles I described above) and that the pretty green "thumbs up" icon that is listed first just showed how many "likes" a post had. I now remember that the pretty green thumbs-up icon is also the like button. Silly me. too scary <--this smile has never been more appropriate! *Kotonks own head again* 
Thank you for your patience and assistance, Poppy. You're THE BEST!  :hug

*happily dashes off on a "liking" spree*  :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv!  I actually had to look it up myself.  I think the way it works is counter-intuitive, so it is confusing.  I'm glad we figured it out together.  :hug  :happy face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum