Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interviews of Darren

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41default Darren on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:09 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Darren on the Ellen Degeneres Show

Don't forget to record the Ellen Degeneres show tomorrow!  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

I love his answer about his views of other celebrities.  How many fans can say the same about the effect Darren had on their lives?  :happy face    How funny Ryan did not remember that he told Darren to gain weight.   :amused  haha.  "I baked those myself."   :big grin Does that  sweater sort of have a Computer Games logo?  

Darren Criss No Longer Has a Problem Being Naked On-Screen
Darren Criss talked with Ellen about his highly acclaimed role as serial killer Andrew Cunanan in “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story,” and why he doesn’t a problem with showing off his bare body on-screen.

via dcriss-archive

He's very good at this game.  I loved his Elvis.  :happy face

Darren Criss Plays ‘Heads Up!’
Ellen tested Darren Criss’ accents and impersonation skills with a round of “Heads Up!”

via dcriss-archive

Darren Criss No Longer Has a Problem Getting Naked On-Screen – Watch Now!
Darren Criss isn’t afraid to be in the buff!

The 31-year-old Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story star made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday (June 7).

During his appearance, Darren explained that he no longer has a problem with doing nude scenes. He also discussed his role of portraying Andrew Cunanan on American Crime Story.

He also spoke about his obligation to tell celebrities how they positively impacted his career. And he even shows off his impressive impersonation skills in a game of “Heads Up!”

-

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

42default Darren on the Ellen Degeneres Show, June 8, 2018 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:50 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Darren on the Ellen Degeneres Show

Link

Darren Criss Plays ‘Heads Up!’

Darren Criss No Longer Has a Problem Being Naked On-Screen

-

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: