Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Still such an awesome opportunity for Darren if he's "just" co-producing the show, but of course selfishly, I want to see him on my screen!
Patrick Carlyle posted this and liked the two tweets above, hmmmm. ( :fingers crossed )

The Billboard interview was fun! (But tssk, Keith and Darren, that's not how Hedwig is pronounced in German Razz )

The US election is just bizarre on so many levels to me. I don't know

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Lilikoiluv wrote:Since they're doing write-ups of the project, the network/production compan(ies) must have sent out the info to the press. That gives me hope that this project may be well on its way along the development process.

At first, I was wondering if the 3 articles that came out  yesterday, November 7   (The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, and Entertainment Weekly) were simply based on the article that came out on November 6 (Season-Zero), but the EW article, The Hollywood Reporter article and the Billboard article are worded differently than the article in Season-Zero.  It does seem like the network did a type of press release to these 3 entertainment sites (THR, Billboard, and EW), which is a positive sign.

Lilikoiluv wrote:Darren's profile on the Hyphenate Creative Management site that Lin referred us to listed Darren's Producer status as "PRODUCER - development of original TV series’ for network and cable television.”  Now that has me wondering what kind of cable project(s) he may be involved with too. 

The use of the word "cable" was interesting.   And I agree, Lilikoiluv, it is nice to see Jonathan Gabay being enthusiastic about this project!

Thanks for sharing with us about what you noted about the Billboard podcast, Lilikoiluv.  I still need to try to see if it works for me.   Will try later (right now, my mind is fuzzy with political pundit talk.  I think I need to stop watching the news.  oh )

Lilikoiluv wrote:What a moving piece that reminds of a perspective of this election that we tend to overlook, but is so important to remember and act upon. 

Well said, Lilikoiluv! 

Jeremy wrote:I don't get the Joaquin Phoenix reference
Yes, I'm not so sure what that means either.  I'm speculating that it has to do with a film called "I'm Still Here," which at the time it was released, people thought it was about Joaquin's life, but it later turned out that it was a "mockumentary."   Huffington Post

Lin, you are continuing to impress us with your sleuthing!   Thanks for letting us know that Patrick Carlyle liked those two tweets (and for his own tweet too).   

Lin wrote:The Billboard interview was fun! (But tssk, Keith and Darren, that's not how Hedwig is pronounced in German )

haha!  :amused

So many things about this election is freaky and bizarre (and frightening, horrifying, and enraging).    I continue to feel it's surreal.

Thanks for the empathy, Jeremy.  I really need it.  I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles today.

Jeremy wrote:Btw, shouldn't we open a thread for Royalties ?

I prefer to wait until we get an announcement from the network about whether they have decided to pick up the pilot/series, but if others want me to, I'll open up a new thread.  I assume you would like a new thread for Royalties now, before an announcement by FOX, Jeremy?  Anyone else?

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I know this is off-topic, but I just need to find some comfort. 

sunshine-captain:
bluespock:
Wise words from a wise man
via vampireisabitstrong

So grieve.  But know we will get through this.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren? :big grin

Btw, poppy, I'm sending you a huge hug! A very strange day indeed.

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

Cute.  :amused

Where are the pics of his costume? He always puts such effort in. His vampire and Babar costumes were great!

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Poppy wrote:
I prefer to wait until we get an announcement from the network about whether they have decided to pick up the pilot/series, but if others want me to, I'll open up a new thread.  I assume you would like a new thread for Royalties now, before an announcement by FOX, Jeremy?  Anyone else?

Opening the thread after the announcement by Fox is fine too :happy face

dusty001 wrote:Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren? 

Besides, giving Darren a role would be a smart move. He can act and sing, he's already famous and, when Glee was still on air, his covers were one of the best-selling ones. So, Darren in the main cast would be quite a safe choice. Unless they can get bigger actors/singers, of course.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
dusty wrote:Where are the pics of his costume? He always puts such effort in. His vampire and Babar costumes were great!

Darren and Mia dressed as Eleven and Barb from the Stranger Things TV show.   You can find pics and videos here:  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2016

Also Patrick Carlyle tweeted again:

gleekto wrote:
FYI - Patrick Carlyle, one of the writers of Royalties who tweeted that some of the THR article was wrong, teased that the error may be that Darren actually is starring on the show…Take from it what you will.

-gleekto

Here is Patrick Carlyle's tweet in response to a question being asked (click on the link in Patrick Carlyle's tweet):

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Darren being his sweet, inspiring self, finding the positive on an otherwise dark situation:

(From dailydarrennews):

Darren's retweets November 8, 2016, Election Day.

Darren’s election night RTs, part 1
DarrenCrissArmy

Darren’s election night RTs/tweets, part 2
DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
*Jeremy* wrote:
Poppy wrote:

Opening the thread after the announcement by Fox is fine too :happy face

dusty001 wrote:Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren? 

Besides, giving Darren a role would be a smart move. He can act and sing, he's already famous and, when Glee was still on air, his covers were one of the best-selling ones. So, Darren in the main cast would be quite a safe choice. Unless they can get bigger actors/singers, of course.

Yes, it would seem strange if they didn't cast him. Since it is a music show I wonder if they will sell the songs on iTunes like they did with Glee. I wonder if it would star anyone else we know...

Poppy, thanks for the link to DC's Halloween costume. It was great! :laughing

Poppy,

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
I'm asking myself the same question. 

Who could be the two other main actors (or the three main actors if Darren don't appear in the show) ? Let's make suggestions :amused

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Who is a songwriter?  Chord.  This may be Blam Part 2. :amused

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

Link

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
More about the Fox project with Darren.

Link to article:   playbill.com/article/darren-criss-developing-series-for-fox
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

Soni Nicole Bringas is currently on Fuller House | link to article

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Poppy wrote:Who is a songwriter?  Chord.  This may be Blam Part 2. :amused

I'm not very fan of the idea of Glee alumni in that show. Why not Joe or Nick Jonas, for example ? :amused

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
That sounds good too.  I'll take any of those guys on the show.  I've seen photos of Darren and Joe at the same events.  It seems they are friendly.  How about a woman songwriter/actor?  It'll be nice to have a woman character on the show as one of the songwriters.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

Cute video.  I love that Darren takes time to do these kinds of things.  It's so cute to see how much it means to Avery.  Broadway Dreams strives "to provide youth and young adults of all socioeconomic backgrounds with performance training, life skills building, and mentorship opportunities from the entertainment industry's most distinguished talents."   BroadwayDreams.org

@bway_dreams: Avery Rehl is pretty excited for showcase, and apparently @DarrenCriss is too! #DreamersTakeNYC @HedwigOnBway
via dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Poppy wrote:That sounds good too.  I'll take any of those guys on the show.  I've seen photos of Darren and Joe at the same events.  It seems they are friendly.  How about a woman songwriter/actor?  It'll be nice to have a woman character on the show as one of the songwriters.

I'm okay for a girl. Maybe Darren will ask Lucy Hale to join the cast. PLL comes to an end and she's a singer.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Lucy Hale is a good suggestion.  Mae Whitman also sang on Parenthood.  She has great chemistry with Darren.  I think a woman character would be a huge bonus to the cast.  I love  variety and diversity in terms of characters.  I would love for Leslie Odom Jr. to be on the show.  He has great chemistry with Darren, has a beautiful voice and is a wonderful actor.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
This is a nice gesture:

If you’re on Twitter come join us at @thecrissproject for #DCEncouragementDays!! We’re sending love and appreciation to Darren and all the people who help support his continued success! See you there!
DarrenCrissArmy

Lilikoiluv, there is even a pic of Ted the Dragonfly (4th pic from the top, under the pink sunglasses pic).  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Poppy, Blam2 would be awesome! I wouldn't mind any of the Glee alumni dropping in.

My mind is blank right now as to other suggestions. Maybe some of DC's Broadway buddies? Just saw Mae Whitman was suggested above, that would be great. Her and DC were great together in that Lisa Kudrow show.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
dusty wrote:Poppy, Blam2 would be awesome! I wouldn't mind any of the Glee alumni dropping in.

My mind is blank right now as to other suggestions. Maybe some of DC's Broadway buddies? Just saw Mae Whitman was suggested above, that would be great. Her and DC were great together in that Lisa Kudrow show.

I hope the series gets picked up.  :fingers crossed  

I agree dusty.  I thought Mae and Darren had a lot of chemistry on Web Therapy.  Yes and some of Darren's Broadway buddies would be great too!

Darren is doing another concert:

BroadwayWorld wrote:
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts Adds Broadway & TV Star Daren Criss to 25th Annaul 'NIGHT OF STARS'

The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts today announced a major new addition to its 25th Anniversary NIGHT OF STARS, which will be presented on Saturday, February 11, at 7 pm. Darren Criss, perhaps best known for his years co-starring in the TV hit Glee, is replacing the previously announced Patti LuPone, who is opening on Broadway this spring in the new musical War Paint.

The Kravis Center is located at 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in West Palm Beach, FL. For more information, please call 561-832-7469 or visit the official website at http://www.kravis.org/.

Alan Cumming and Neil Sedaka also will be performing.  Was this the same event that Darren did about a year ago in West Palm Beach, FL?

I am flying to SF with my hubby to see Darren in his concert on Wednesday at Feinstein's at the Nikko.   I will report when I return.  :happy face

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Have a nice time :happy face

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Poppy wrote:I am flying to SF with my hubby to see Darren in his concert on Wednesday at Feinstein's at the Nikko.   I will report when I return. 

I've already posted my well wishes in another thread, but I'll do it here too because one can never have enough well wishes.  lol.

I know you're having an awesome time at Darren's concert at Feinstein's in San Francisco!  With the news about his upcoming events, he is sure to have a lot to share while bantering between songs.  :big grin  I have my fingers crossed that he'll use this as an opportunity to formally announce the very near release of his album and plays ALL the songs from it just for you guys (and all of us via youtube) . . . as one does at Feinstein's.  <--see what I did there.  Wink

You'll also need to explain how this white beauty played into the evening: 

dailydarrennews

I know! His new album must be called "White Peacock"!!!! Yup. That must be it. 
Aren't you proud of my sleuthing skills, Lin?!
8) :talking  :laughing

Note:  This post was edited by Poppy to add an image.  Lilikoiluv, I couldn't restore your original 2 pics, but I added a pic of the white peacock that was at the Feinstein's at the Nikko concert in SF.

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
I hope you're having a fantastic time in San Francisco Poppy, although it's cold there right now. Keep warm! Looking forward to reading your review of last night's show!  

Here's a few videos from last night:

Darren doing an spot-on impression of James Taylor at the beginning of "Fire and Rain" and then ending with a lovely version of his own (via DDN): 

x

Let's see if this works. Darren singing his lovely version of "I Dreamed a Dream"

yay! It worked! I just love his emotional version of this song so much.
x

"A New Town is a Blue Town" from "The Pajama Game"! 

x
Love his little comment in the middle there. Such a pretty rendition. 

Thank you, Darren, for including "To Have A Home" in your set last night: 

"Wicked Little Town". 'Nuff said. 

Oh. my. heart. 

I love that he did some apropos Randy Newman! He should have done his Randy Newman impersonation here too. lol. "The World Isn't Fair" (via DDN):

x

There are a few more lovely videos from last night.  I'll try to post them later, if someone else hasn't already done it.  

The venue looks like an intimate one, and I hope you and your husband enjoyed your evening, Poppy!

Lilikoiluv

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
A few more videos as we wait for Poppy's return.  The first two are not the best visually, but the audio is great and she left in some of Darren's bantering between the songs! Love that, and he shared some interesting things, which I'm sure Poppy will fill us in on!  :big grin :for you

In this one, Darren chats about Maggianos, "The Music Man," songwriting, Carol King, and even a little about "Royalties" (via dreamsinajarcant):

x
Bless this person for including some of the bantering. This teacher loved what he said about songwriting (and parenting).  He's just so personable througout.   :love Poppy, could you share what he he shared about high school prior to this?

And jenndesq has posted a little snippet of what he said in the above video: 

Speaking of what I’m up to now, I also sold a pilot, so that’s kind of cool. I’ve mentioned now probably three times these several different hats that I’ve worn in my life, and one of them is a songwriter. And that kind of grind, which is not something any of you would know about, but I’ve spent years in the writing sphere, whether it’s for myself or other people. For musical theater, for pop artists. It’s a really fun thing, it’s probably, of all the things I do, I get the most satisfaction from, because it doesn’t require me being in front. I think if we have any teachers in the room, I’d imagine it would be the same. When you have students that do something on behalf of something you’ve contributed to, it’s extremely gratifying. I love writing music for people, and hearing their voices. I’m not a parent but I’m sure for some of the parents, you have your hopes and dreams for this thing you’ve created, and ideally, hopefully it’ll surprise you, and hopefully surpass your expectations in ways you never thought. So that’s how I feel about a lot of songs that I write when other people sing them.”
— Darren Criss [x]
x

No, I'm not posting another video of this because this is one of my favorite songs (well, not ONLY because it is), but it has a bit of Darren talking about the song before. Really! (via dreamsinajarcant)

x
It wasn't dialogue, Darren you silly goose.  It was Harry's quick change from his muggle clothes to finally being in his Hogwarts robes.  Both the song and the scene were beautiful and still gives me goosebumps. :cry :love

A portion of what Darren says is on of his first audition songs when he was little--"Where is Love?" from "Oliver!" (with a cute key change in the middle and ending)
x

From Feinstein's instagram:

feinsteinssf One great night with Darren Criss. 

Hopefully we'll get videos of "Where or When" (which I love), "I Left My Heart in San Francisco", and more of Darren's great bantering later.  :fingers crossed

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Lilikoiluv and Jeremy, thanks for your well wishes.  And thanks soooooo much, Lilikoiluv, for posting all those lovely music videos.   It's so nice of you! 

I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm gonna discuss Darren's concert at Feinstein's at the Nikko here:  Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I feel so behind on Darren-related news!

From Dailydarrennews:

Thought I would post this cute pic of Darren and Chuck:

belleybuttons:
Mike Bieringer: Look who I bumped into on my Birfday? Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes. You made a great day that much greater! Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
November 29 2016   (Source)

A fundraiser to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, in celebration of  Darren's approaching 30th birthday!  :happy face
crissfundraiser wrote:
crissfundraiser:

As a revered actor of stage and screen, we here at DCBDF couldn’t think of a better cause than BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS (BCEFA) to represent Darren’s upcoming 30th birthday. 

With your support and enthusiasm, we hope to raise at least $5,000, with all proceeds 100% processed through BCEFA’s secure servers! :happy face

Now moving into its 30th year (like Darren!), BCEFA has raised nearly $300 million globally toward HIV and AIDS-related grants, health facilities, resource centers, and more. In 2015 and 2016, a portion of the proceeds earned from ElsieFest also benefitted BCEFA, too. 

Alongside raising money for an amazing cause, we’re thrilled to announce our raffle, with great items up for grabs and shipped worldwide! Please thoroughly read through our Raffle rules & regulations for complete eligibility. 

For any questions you might have, or if you want to find out a little bit more about us, check out our About Us section. Don’t hesitate to send us an ask if none of these answers satisfy what you’re wondering about.

We appreciate your donations and support for this fundraiser and organization! We thrive on every reblog, like, and follow - so keep up to date with us here, as well as on Twitter at @crissfundraiser. And, of course…

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION

December 01 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

Also: 

crissfundraiser:
Just one more day til we launch the Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser 2017, benefitting BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS! Every donation is 100% transferrable to BCEFA and provides well needed resources for men and women (both Equity and non-Equity) suffering from HIV and AIDS, including health treatment, counseling, private assistance, and more. Watch this space for more details on our cool raffle to earn great prizes – and see you tomorrow!
November 30 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

crissfundraiser:
The Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser 2017 has a ton of great items up for grabs benefitting BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS! Watch this space and follow us for amazing opportunities to take home autographs, props, apparel, and more!
November 29 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

Darren and Mia appear to be in NYC, attending Cats.

chrisneyland-miarren-klaine-lea:
Via Darren’s snapchat (12-03-16)

Darren also did a SnapChat, with Cats theme.  :happy face

mypatronusisklaine:
Darren Criss and Andrew  Rannells via Katie Rain’s instagram story
December 03 2016   (Source)

Showing his support for Theo.  :happy face

December 02 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Looks like Darren Criss  Army is also doing a fundraiser in honor of Darren's 30th birthday.  Their fundraiser is for The Trevor Project.  Looks like Darren's fans may pick which fundraiser to contribute to, or do both.  :happy face

Please join us in celebrating Darren’s upcoming 30th birthday with our 5th fundraiser for The Trevor Project. Our goal this year is to raise $3000 in Darren’s honor.

You can contribute directly to the campaign here: https://give.thetrevorproject.org/fundraise?fcid=856153 OR purchase an exclusively designed tee shirt with all proceeds benefiting The Trevor Project.

Holiday tee, available through Dec 9: http://Represent.com/tcp30lala

Rocker tee, available through Dec 23: http://Represent.com/tcp30rock

Follow @TheCrissProject on Twitter for more info and updates! 

For information on our previous projects, including Darren’s birthday banner over Paramount in 2013, visit The Criss Project website at http://thecrissproject.wixsite.com/darrencriss/highlights

We’ve updated our links with brand new ordering options!! More styles available!

Holiday tee, available through Dec 9: http://Represent.com/tcp30lala

Rocker tee, available through Dec 23: http://Represent.com/tcp30rock

(Source: darrencrissarmy)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Darren's in NYC and is painting the town.  :happy face

Darren walked the blue carpet (what does the color of the carpet signify?) for the opening of Pasek & Paul's Dear Evan Hansen.

na-page:
Darren Criss on Dear Evan Hansen live on Facebook 
via dailydarremmews

fallenjunkie:
Darren on the blue carpet of Dear Evan Hansen via Broadway Style Guide’s Instagram Story
dailydarrennews

likewedreamimpossiblethings:

dailydarrennews

Darren on the Dear Evan Hansen blue carpet via Broadway World’s Facebook Live 12/4/16
(Source: t.co)
DarrenCrissArmy

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver  (formerly chrisneyland-miarren-klaine-lea)
Via Mia’s snapchat (12-04-16)
dailydarrennews

Darren at the opening of Pasek and Paul's Dear Evan Hansen

Dear Evan Hansen Before he hosts @HairsprayLive in #LA, @DarrenCriss is joining us on the blue carpet for #DearEvanHansen opening night! #NYC
dailydarrennews

Darren on the Dear Evan Hansen blue carpet, December 4, 2016 via Broadway Style Guide’s Instagram Story
(Source: instagram.com)
DarrenCrissArmy

dearevanhansen @DarrenCriss is on the blue carpet and knows #YouWillBeFound.
dailydarrennews

LQ |  Darren Criss attends the Broadway Opening Night Performance of Dear Evan Hansen at The Music Box Theatre on December 4th, 2016

Via Mia’s snapchat (12-04-16)

Nice pics from Alex (of DCN):

darrenkey:
[UHQ] Darren Criss with George Salazar, Lilli Cooper, Nick Blaemire and Jonathan Silverstein, backstage at the Keen Company production of Jonathan Larson’s Tick, Tick…Boom! at the Acorn Theatre.
December 04 2016   (Source)

Some cute pics with the cast of Cats.

LQ | Mamie Parris as Grizabella, Darren Criss and Tyler Hanes as Rum Tum Tugger pose backstage at the hit revival of the musical “Cats” on Broadway on December 3rd, 2016
dailydarrennews

Darren practicing his funny faces (except for the last pic with Mia).  :amused

LQ | Darren Criss poses backstage at the hit revival of the musical “Cats” on Broadway on December 3rd, 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

BTS Hairspray Live!

Darren Criss and Garrett Clayton go behind the scenes on the set of Hairspray Live
DarrenCrissArmy

Cool pic of Darren with Nick Kroll and John Mulaney of Oh Hello on Broadway. 

# Repost

nickkroll:  Darren Criss and the boys are starting a band that doesn’t play music and just takes band pics.

johnmulaney:  Hairspray Live meets Dandruff Live! @darrencriss joined us today Dec 4, 2016. A fine young man. Now destroyed by tuna.

http://ift.tt/2gS8zuy

DarrenCrissArmy

Darren on “Oh Hello on Broadway” - December 4, 2016
dailydarrennews

Darren Criss guest starred in @ohhellobroadway 12/4/16 http://ift.tt/2gdxKJP
DarrenCrissArmy

Exclusive: Darren Criss Backstage at Tick, Tick…BOOM!
DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum