Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Thread to Talk About TV Shows

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oh that is really great news!  Thanks for sharing, Lin.  I don't really know why I never really took to the series.  I saw a few episodes with the last actor.  I think I'll be willing to give it another try, given this new development.  I'll have to check where I can watch it.

22General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I've never watched Doctor Who (I just have watched a few Torchwood episodes and I think it's a spinoff) but I may give it a try. I've recently told myself that it has been a while since I've watched a British TV show.

23General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I've recently wachted the first season of Stranger things (there are only 8 episodes) and I loved it. 

I also watch the "Freak Show" season of American Horror Story and, so far, I find the story really beautiful. It's about how freaks were treated in the 50's and there are some similiarities with how different people are treated today. 

And, actually, it's not really scary, imo. At least, not more than Twin Peaks.

24General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I enjoyed watching Stranger Things too, but the main reason was because I enjoyed the relationships between the kids (not so much because of the mystery of the other dimension with that ghastly creature).

Jeremy wrote:I also watch the "Freak Show" season of American Horror Story and, so far, I find the story really beautiful. It's about how freaks were treated in the 50's and there are some similiarities with how different people are treated today. 

And, actually, it's not really scary, imo. At least, not more than Twin Peaks.

Wow, that's interesting.  The Elephant Man film (with John Hurt) really touched me.  I tend to relate to this issue too.  But as you know, . . .  I am super chicken/easily frightened.  Even the previews for AHS scare me.  :shocked   haha!  And I can barely watch Stranger Things.  I scare my poor husband so much because I will yelp or jump when something surprises me when I'm watching the show.

25General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:51 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I also loved the interactions between the kids. Do you plan to watch the new season ?

I've seen Elephant man too. I am not an animal ! :cry

26General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:32 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yup, I will watch Stranger Things' next season (unless it gets too scary  :big grin ). 

What an iconic statement and message.  sad face broken heart

27General Thread to Talk About TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: General Thread to Talk About TV Shows Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I cannot watch American Horror Story (way too scary for this little scary cat  scared too scary    ), but I'm thrilled to hear the Cody Fern and Jon Jon Briones are on this season!  It sounds like Jon Jon has a nice part and that Cody has a very significant part.  So happy for both of them!  I'm glad Ryan Murphy decided to work with them on AHS.  :happy face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum