Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Glee Cast Members

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1default Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Please feel free to post about other Glee cast members.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Miscellaneous News"), please let me know.

2default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:01 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

Harry Shum Jr briefly mentions Darren on AOL Build - August 24, 2016 | Harry Shum Jr Net

I'm glad Harry and Darren have kept in touch.  Harry is reputed to be one of the nicest actors of the Glee cast.

3default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

I liked Chord's song.  He sounds more country than he did on Glee.   It's always nice to see Darren being supportive of his friends.  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

4default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Poppy wrote:I'm glad Harry and Darren have kept in touch.  Harry is reputed to be one of the nicest actors of the Glee cast.
Yes, I'm glad that they still seem friends. Harry has always been one of my favorites of the cast. I'm happy that he's so busy and doing so well, too.

5default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Lin wrote:Yes, I'm glad that they still seem friends. Harry has always been one of my favorites of the cast. I'm happy that he's so busy and doing so well, too.

I agree.   It's nice that he's been busy with projects.  It's always wonderful to see good things happening to nice people.  :happy face

6default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:43 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

darrencriss Loved watching two wonderful friends of mine workin together in the wonderful #waitressmusical @jennaushkowitz & @kifferfitz !

jennaushkowitz Thanks to the very busy and talented friend who’s launching a festival in a few days, who took the time to come see some other friends play on stage. Thanks for visiting the pie shop @darrencriss !
(via dailydarrennews)

Note:  that is Christopher Fitzgerald, a respected stage actor.  He and Darren were in Girl Most Likely together.

7default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dailydarrennews:

Darren talking about Grant and Melissa:

crisssaunders:
x
September 01 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

From this video: 

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

8default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Both Mike O'Malley and Max Adler are in the film, Sully!  Can't wait to see them in the film.  Love both guys!

From dailydarrennews:

September 07 2016

Love this pic!  Love that Darren and Max show mutual support of each other.  :happy face

@Mr_Max_Adler: @GLEEonFOX reunion at the @SullyMovie Premiere in NY! With @TheMikeOMalley & @DarrenCriss
September 07 2016
dailydarrennews

MTV wrote:

Darren Criss is Still a Teenage Dream in This Glee Reunion Pic

Warm up those singing voices: You'll need them after witnessing the mini Glee reunion that went down in New York City on Tuesday (September 6). Three of the show's stars reconnected at the Sully premiere at Lincoln Center — which is only fitting, since the show filmed in that area once upon a time.

Max Adler (Dave Karofsky) shared a cute pic on Twitter of himself and former co-stars Mike O'Malley (Burt Hummel) and Darren Criss (Blaine Anderson). It was a precious family reunion, since Criss and O'Malley were in-laws on the show, while Criss and Adler's characters dated.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Max_Adler/status/773390824591810560

Both O'Malley and Adler are in Sully, but Criss tweeted he "saw four @GLEEonFOX alums in it. Count 'em. FOUR. Pretty rad." Since Criss isn't actually in the movie, fans were confused about who the other two Glee actors were. Thankfully, @Carol_Mitchell5 knew the answer: Valerie Mahaffey (Rose Pillsbury) and Christopher Curry (Gunther). And if you want to get really technical, Katie Couric — who played herself on an early episode of Glee — also plays herself in Sully.

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

9default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:31 am

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Poppy wrote:Both Mike O'Malley and Max Adler are in the film, Sully!  Can't wait to see them in the film.

I thought you didn't like suspense and scary stuff :amused

10default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
haha!  More violent/horror-type shows scare me.  I don't remember too much about the plane incident involving Sully, but I thought there were no fatalities.

11default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator

September 08 2016
dailydarrennews

A nice pic with Max and a fan:

mypatronusisklaine:

purvabedi: @DarrenCriss @Mr_Max_Adler Look at the hotties I got to flirt with at #sully Premiere in NY! #glee

September 08 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

12default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:21 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
This is funny.  :amused 

September 12 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

13default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 pm

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Dianna got married! There are some pics floating around and she looks as stunning as always. I wonder if her and Darren are still as close as they used to be.

14default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
thanks for the happy news about Dianna, dusty!   Here is a link to an article with pics:  https://www.yahoo.com/style/dianna-agrons-20k-wedding-gown-is-a-bejeweled-dream-145605253.html

I don't know how closely Dianna and Darren have kept in touch. I haven't seen any social media of them doing things together, like I do of Jenna and Darren for example.  Do we know if anyone from the Glee cast attended her wedding?

15default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
I haven't heard about anyone from Glee being in Morocco for Dianna's wedding. I don't really follow her, but she seems to have been travelling a lot.
I think the last time we know of they hung out a little at the Democratic National Convention?

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:
Aw, Dianna is at the DNC too.

Darren Criss and Dianna Agron at DNC | source
dailydarrennews

janel-moloney:
“The answer is Glee Tour… 2012… I think? Enh, we don’t know”

Last edited by Lin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

16default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks Lin.

Lin wrote:I haven't heard about anyone from Glee being in Morocco for Dianna's wedding. I don't really follow her, but she seems to have been travelling a lot.
I think the last time we know of they hung out a little at the Democratic National Convention?

Yes, that's the last time I remember any news of them hanging out together.   Maybe Dianna's wedding was a small, intimate event?

17default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 am

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Aw, thanks for that little gif set Lin. It's nice to see them still hanging out. I remember them being very close, even described each other as kindred spirits.

Yes, her wedding does seem to have been a very low key affair. Doesn't seem like any of the Glee peeps were there.

18default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I remember the kindred spirit comment too, dusty.  Dianna always struck me as a kind person.

19default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Aw, Jane Lynch is planning to see Darren at the Pantages, for Hedwig. 

From dailydarrennews:

Jane Lynch talks a little about Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch
October 29 2016

Jane is doing a concert tour.  She has a few SF shows, on December 8, 9 and 10. (Guess where:  Feinstein's at the Nikko.  :happy face )  JaneLynchOfficial.com

Did Joaquin also say he was planning on seeing Darren in the Hedwig show in L.A.?

20default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 am

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
I'd like to see her again in a TV series or a movie. I found her amazing in Glee.

21default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I love Jane.   I would try to go see her if she came to L.A. for her concert tour.   I agree.  She is very talented.  I remember liking her the first time I saw her, which was in the 40 Year Old Virgin film.    I'm glad she still has Hollywood Game Night.  But yes, a TV series or film would be great!

22default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:01 am

dusty001

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
Poppy wrote:I remember the kindred spirit comment too, dusty.  Dianna always struck me as a kind person.

Yes, her and Darren do seem pretty similar. They would have made a gorgeous couple.

23default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
It's nice that Dianna and  Darren are friends.   I'm glad Dianna seems happy.   

Speaking of being happy, it sounds like Chord will release a single soon, this month.  That must be nice for  him and his fans!    Looks like a pap surprised Chord and asked him questions about his music.

24default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 am

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Is it this song ? 

25default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
I'm guessing this is it.   I know Darren tweeted about a song by Chord, jokingly referencing the show "Homeland."  :amused   Thanks for finding the video and posting it, Jeremy.

26default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Aw, the Season 2 Warblers. 

curtmega: SIX YEARS AGO TODAY! Where has the time gone?!
dailydarrennews

Is that Luke Edgemon (wearing white) standing next to Curt Mega?  Don't know who the guy is with the hat?

27default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:45 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

constantcompanion:
    The one piece of good news I’ve seen today.    Congrats, Telly and James!!
via gleekto

28default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Oops.  I missed these earlier.

January 12 2017
Referring to this picture (see below)

hedwig-darren

leamichele-news:
     Lea talking about Darren Criss sending her a video on New Year’s Eve
January 12 2017   (Source)

29default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Lea talking about a duet of her song, "Battlefield," with Darren:

Lea Michele on wanting to duet with Darren (Facebook Live 1/25/17)
DarrenCrissArmy

haha!  Sounds like this may happen:

It’s so ON!! Darren Criss and @leamichele to duet together! #Battlefield  http://ift.tt/2kme8D1
DarrenCrissArmy

"I would call him right now, but he's probably . . . somewhere across the globe."  :amused  Or probably across
the country.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

30default Re: Other Glee Cast Members on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:16 am

Lin

Intermediate Member II
Intermediate Member II
I've always liked them singing together and I think that was my favourite song from her album, so fingers crossed for video! :fingers crossed

It's so cute that Darren always sends his friends videos when he hears their songs somewhere.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum