Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion of Darren's Album

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 am

Lin wrote:
Poppy wrote:I'm so fortunate to go, Lin.  I wish I could bring all of you!  I can't promise I will record anything.  Sorry, but I'm awful at doing things like that.  But I will report back to the best of my abilities!
Shhh, Poppy. You know you want to:
Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_mcgo5hGU2E1qafbqjo1_250
No, I understand! I'm just glad you get to go and I'm looking forward to reading your report.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Do it Poppy, do it!!

As for his hair cut, maybe it was a sign for this new milestone in his life. Btw, I'm wondering if this is actually for a record/EP, or just him testing the waters. It's intriguing for sure.

42Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 am

Poppy wrote:So I saw this on dailydarrennews:

redheadgleek wrote:FYI: somebody in line asked him about this and he seemed very shocked about the “upcoming album.” Both he and his manager (i think that’s who she is) both denied that there was a new album and stated that would be clarifying this with the venue.

-redheadgleek
via dailydarrennews

I hope this is not true.  I just spoke on the phone with the general manager of the club (Feinstein's at Nikko), and he told me that Darren's camp told their club that Darren would be playing a selection of songs from his upcoming album, and that the club would not have had that info in their press release if it was not given to them by Darren's camp.  He said he had no new info.   It is confusing what this fan is reporting Darren said to her/him.  But for now, I am going to assume that the press release is correct, until I hear confirmation from more sources.

Ok, Feinstein's at Nikko amended their press release and removed the part about a selection of songs from his upcoming album.

Oh. Just saw this. How very disappointing. So will he just be playing stuff from his old ep and Disney songs, maybe interspersed with some Hedwig stuff? As nice as those are, I'm really hankering for some new stuff instead of the 500th version of Part of Your World.

43Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

You are a sweetie pie, dusty.  I so appreciate your enthusiasm on my behalf.  Thank you!!  :hug

dusty wrote:Oh. Just saw this. How very disappointing. So will he just be playing stuff from his old ep and Disney songs, maybe interspersed with some Hedwig stuff? As nice as those are, I'm really hankering for some new stuff instead of the 500th version of Part of Your World.

Yes, I'm a lil' disappointed.  I agree that I would love some new original music from him.  But it's all good.   It's still going to be fantastically wonderful seeing Darren perform, especially in such a small venue (I think capacity is less than 150), and I haven't been to SF for a while, so hubby and I are hoping to wander around and explore the city again. :happy face  (Plus, now there is no pressure to tape a recorder to my underboob!  I try to be grateful for small things.   :amused)

I will still report back as to his haircut, dusty, and try to keep count of how many times he swears.  :amused   It's a nice-looking club, though, so I wonder if he will be on his best behavior.  (I hope not! :big grin )  I wonder if his parents will be there?

dusty wrote:
As for genre, yes I'm more of a rock chick. I'm hoping for an Indie/80s alternative vibe. It shall be interesting to see what he'll produce. And yes, it would be amazeballs if Stutter was included. Maybe as a bonus track?

I remember you are into rock and the Indie/80s alternative music.  When he does release an album, it'll be interesting if he has some songs in that genre.  (I hope so!)   Bonus track for Stutter would be great!  You hear that, Darren?!

dusty wrote:I'm also wondering if he's with a label. If Tim Davis (from Glee) is working with him, wouldn't that suggest he's doing this independently? Otherwise wouldn't the label provide him with producers/vocal coaching or whatever it is Tim is doing?

Excellent point.  It would suggest he's not with a big label like Columbia, wouldn't it?  I prefer him with a small label.  I think a small label would give him the freedom to do the music that reflects who he is, as an artist.

So the mystery of his haircut continues . . .  If the haircut did not foretell a release of his album, what other good news is yet to come?  applause

44Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Oh no, that's too bad, but I'm sure you'll still have fun, Poppy.
...and I still think he plans to release some music next year, what else would he have meant by "dropping some things"?

45Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:26 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Yeah, it's disappointing No

Nonetheless, there is a concert and, even if there's no upcoming album for now, nothing says he won't sing a few new songs...

46Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:49 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin wrote:Oh no, that's too bad, but I'm sure you'll still have fun, Poppy.
...and I still think he plans to release some music next year, what else would he have meant by "dropping some things"?

Jeremy wrote:Yeah, it's disappointing Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

Nonetheless, there is a concert and, even if there's no upcoming album for now, nothing says he won't sing a few new songs...
Thanks guys.  I agree, I will be enjoying seeing and hearing Darren sing (always!), especially at such a small venue.   

And yes, Lin, I agree, Darren must have meant something when he said that.  BTW, do you remember where he said that?  I try to track his hints about his album, but I don't remember the source of that comment.   But please, don't spend time trying to find it.  I know you are busy.  Just wondering if you or anyone else remembers, off the top of your head/memory?

I agree, Jeremy!   Maybe if we're lucky, Darren will present a few new songs!  That would be fantastic!  We'll just have to wait and see.  :happy face

47Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:54 am

Poppy wrote:And yes, Lin, I agree, Darren must have meant something when he said that.  BTW, do you remember where he said that?  I try to track his hints about his album, but I don't remember the source of that comment.   But please, don't spend time trying to find it.  I know you are busy.  Just wondering if you or anyone else remembers, off the top of your head/memory?
In case you haven't found it yet:
http://www.etonline.com/news/198540_exclusive_darren_criss_says_the_biggest_challenge_of_playing_hedwig_is_not_being_able_to_drink/

48Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Darren wrote:"Hopefully 2017 will be a really interesting year, where I'll just drop something and you'll be like, 'When did he do that?'" he teased. "The answer was, 'Right around now.'"

Thank you for the link, Lin. Maybe he was thinking about doing cameos in TV series / movies / musical videos I don't know

49Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:23 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin, thank you so much for the link!  I really appreciate it!   You are an encyclopedia of Darren-related info! 

And let's cross our fingers that Darren meant all of those things (dropping an album, and starring in another film and/or TV shows)!!

50Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 am

Like everyone else has said, it'll still be nice to see him, and it could be that he has some new tunes he wants to test out on the audience but he doesn't want it to seem like a big deal, hence not wanting it to be advertised as songs from an upcoming album.

Anyways, that quote is very cryptic. It could mean anything, but with this concert he is suddenly doing out of the blue, I'm thinking he is referring to something music related.

51Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:Like everyone else has said, it'll still be nice to see him, and it could be that he has some new tunes he wants to test out on the audience but he doesn't want it to seem like a big deal, hence not wanting it to be advertised as songs from an upcoming album.

Hi dusty!  I'm hoping this happens, that he wants to test out some songs, but doesn't want to make a big announcement about it.  Cross fingers!

dusty wrote:Anyways, that quote is very cryptic. It could mean anything, but with this concert he is suddenly doing out of the blue, I'm thinking he is referring to something music related.

Good point!   Hope you are right, dusty!

52Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:22 am

Looks like I missed out on a huge bit of excitement!  I wish I had known about the announcement. We had lunch with our nephew at Kin Khao just across the street from the venue.  I would have made a point to stop by and check it out one night!  

Poppy, I'm so happy that you'll get to attend the show!  It will surely be a wonderful experience in such an intimate venue!  It seems that the Hedwig family party they had Sunday night was at this very venue, and it looks like Darren feels very comfortable there! 

I'm sad that this event doesn't seem to be accompanying an album announcement, but I agree with the others that Darren will hopefully throw in a few new tunes to test out that night, because we all know that SOMETHING is brewing musically! ha! Album or no, it will surely be a wonderful event at a great venue, and I can't wait to hear all about it afterwards!  ❤

Lin wrote:Shhh, Poppy. You know you want to:
Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_mcgo5hGU2E1qafbqjo1_250
No, I understand! I'm just glad you get to go and I'm looking forward to reading your report.

This was priceless, Lin!  :laughing

53Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:Looks like I missed out on a huge bit of excitement!  I wish I had known about the announcement. We had lunch with our nephew at Kin Khao just across the street from the venue.  I would have made a point to stop by and check it out one night! 

I was wondering if you heard the news while you were in SF.   What a coincidence that you had lunch with your nephew right across the street from Feinstein's at the Nikko.   Sorry you didn't know about it earlier, so as to explore the venue. 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Poppy, I'm so happy that you'll get to attend the show!  It will surely be a wonderful experience in such an intimate venue!  It seems that the Hedwig family party they had Sunday night was at this very venue, and it looks like Darren feels very comfortable there!

Aw, thank you, Lilikoiluv!   I am really looking forward to it!   Yes, I agree, that Darren seems to be very comfortable at this venue.   This night club is operated in partnership with Michael Feinstein, so it makes sense that Darren is comfortable with it 

Lilikoiluv wrote:I'm sad that this event doesn't seem to be accompanying an album announcement, but I agree with the others that Darren will hopefully throw in a few new tunes to test out that night, because we all know that SOMETHING is brewing musically! ha! Album or no, it will surely be a wonderful event at a great venue, and I can't wait to hear all about it afterwards!  Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Herz

Cross our fingers, Lilikoiluv!  And yes, album or no album, I'm sure it will be a wonderful performance.  Will report to the best of my abilities!  (But my memory is not as good as Lilikoiluv's, so won't be as wonderfully detailed as her notes about the St. Ignatius event!   :amused )

54Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:02 am

Poppy wrote:I was wondering if you heard the news while you were in SF.   What a coincidence that you had lunch with your nephew right across the street from Feinstein's at the Nikko.   Sorry you didn't know about it earlier, so as to explore the venue. 
I know!  If I had known, I would totally have made the effort to scope out and explore the venue for you, Poppy! I wish I could have gotten some info to share with you as you plan your trip!  

Poppy wrote:Will report to the best of my abilities! (But my memory is not as good as Lilikoiluv's, so won't be as wonderfully detailed as her notes about the St. Ignatius event!   Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 3295213406 ) 
You mean your report will be wonderfully clear and concise and not rambly and confusing?  :big grin 
So looking forward to it!   thumbs up

55Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:05 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:I know!  If I had known, I would totally have made the effort to scope out and explore the venue for you, Poppy! I wish I could have gotten some info to share with you as you plan your trip! 

Aw, that is so nice of you, Lilikoiluv!   Thanks. 

Lilikoiluv wrote:You mean your report will be wonderfully clear and concise and not rambly and confusing?  Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 2780594425 
So looking forward to it!   Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 32445860

No!  Your writing is none of those things!   Your comments are eloquent and expressive.  And seriously, your memory is amazing.  I could never write such detailed comments, but I will try my best to report what I remember!

56Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Jeremy wrote:
From the Youtube channel Darren Criss : 

excited

Lin wrote:I agree it's most likely music-related, but since it's only on Darren's social media, my money is on that solo EP he promised. Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 3308115737

I was out and about today and was thinking that maybe it's Darren's solo album, and then returned and saw Lin's post.  :happy face  I've been hoping Darren would keep his word and release his solo album this year, so can't wait to see if that happens!  :fingers crossed :fingers crossed

Darren posted the same mysterious message on twitter and his instagram:

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otg7xa8fAC1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss: coming soon

July 21, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otg831O7hh1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (July 21st, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

A few reactions: 

From dcriss-archive:

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgt7cqwke1wpi2k2o3_r1_540

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgt7cqwke1wpi2k2o4_r1_540

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgnjf7mLb1wpi2k2o1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgiei5cvd1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

From Darren Criss Army:

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgisun4vF1ubd9qxo1_1280

57Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is funny.  :amused  Darren's friends may like to make fun of him sometimes, but they always support him.  heart

Can't wait to see if this is about Darren's solo album/EP!!! 

From Darren Criss Army:

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo2_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo3_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo4_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo5_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_otgye1dh0L1ubd9qxo6_1280

"This time, no speedo."  :big grin   Was "this time" also a play on words on Darren's song?  :amused

58Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:29 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Placing this here, based on my guess/hope that tomorrow that Darren will release his solo album/EP (or announce the release of his solo album/EP).  :happy face

From dcriss-archive:

Darren update his profile pic on Facebook:
Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 RosenfornevadaDiscussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto0r6niJa1wpi2k2o1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto14l4GAE1wpi2k2o4_r1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto14l4GAE1wpi2k2o5_r1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto14l4GAE1wpi2k2o6_r1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto14l4GAE1wpi2k2o1_r1_1280

dcriss-archive:
   Darren changed his icon on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube (July 25th, 2017)

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto2sq2vaV1wpi2k2o1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto2sq2vaV1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280
dcriss-archive:

Darren’s new icon & header on Spotify (July 25th, 2017)

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto658ux3q1wpi2k2o2_r1_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_oto658ux3q1wpi2k2o1_r1_1280
dcriss-archive:
  New profile pic & header on Darren’s Spotify (July 25th, 2017)

EDIT:  Oops!  I was totally wrong that the big announcement on July 26 (today) was about Darren's solo album/EP.  So I'll copy the info in this post and put it in this thread too: Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017.

59Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Wait!  What?!  So "I Dreamed A Dream" is a single in connection with Darren's album?  I thought it was a single released to promote Elsie Fest?  Well, I guess it can be both!  :love

From dcriss-archive:

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_ou3dalcysu1wpi2k2o1_1280
ryanlerman: The first single from @darrencriss new record is out! We recorded this song live in Eau Claire, WI with @ymusicnyc. I produced and arranged. You can catch them performing this song on the @todayshow tomorrow

August 1, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Wow, that is fantastic news!    I will reserve the dancing banana for the date when Darren releases his new album, but until then these emoji's express my enthusiasm and excitement as a result of this news that there are plans to release his album soon! clapping hands :very happy excited celebration dance!

By the way, I googled Ryan Lerman, and I found out that he was the music director and guitarist for John Legend's "All of Me" tour.  He also records, writes, and releases his own music.

60Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Darren's Album Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm blowing off the dust of this thread.   Guys, this is IT!  This is Darren's album, the one that we've been waiting for so many years.   celebrate :very happy I knew it would come!  I had faith in you, Darren!  Thanks again to DaisiesAndLilies and Jeremy for alerting us to the fantastic news! applause

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_p051aajoJu1wpi2k2o1_540

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_p051aajoJu1wpi2k2o2_1280

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_p051aajoJu1wpi2k2o3_540

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_p051aajoJu1wpi2k2o4_540

I Don’t Mind (Official Music Video) | Homework Bundle

via dcriss-archive

Link for Homework CD/CD bundle:  https://store.darrencriss.com/products/darren-criss-homework-ep

So he is releasing the iTunes version of the EP on the same day (December 15) as Darren's concert at the Globe.

Variety wrote:
Darren Criss to Release 'Homework' EP, First Solo Project in Over Seven Years

November 28, 2017

Darren Criss has announced the release of his first solo project in more than seven years, an indie EP titled “Homework.”

The Emmy-nominated “Glee” actor and musical artist said he named the EP “Homework” primarily for two reasons. “For starters, I made it mostly at home. Whether writing or recording it at my own place or at friends’, it’s about as homegrown as you can get. It was produced mostly with real live instruments, getting back to what really started my life as a songwriter in the first place — guitars and pianos and words and music,” Criss said in a message to his fans. “The main idea behind this was to embrace me just being me as much as possible in the hopes of it reaching you in some kind of positive way.”

“Secondly, homework always took me way too long to do. It’s true what they say — an artist’s work is never done,” he continued. “It never feels ‘done’ until it’s out there for someone else to experience. And so here I am, ‘finishing’ it by releasing it into the world, and encouraging it to live its own life with you. You who have waited very patiently and supported me tirelessly through the years– my family and friends from school growing up in San Francisco, my friends from college in Ann Arbor, the fans that kicked off my career and the new ones that are interested into diving a little deeper into my backstory. This one’s for you. So here, I did some homework.”

From now until midnight on Friday, Dec. 15, Criss will be signing all physical copies of the CD through the pre-sale of an exclusive CD and merch bundle, which includes the signed CD with a pullout poster as well as a pencil bag, pencil, eraser, notebook, and pencil sharpener printed with lyrics from the EP. On Dec. 15, the bundles will start shipping and the EP will be released on all digital music platforms. Pre-sale tickets and meet-and-greet passes for Criss’ release day show in Los Angeles are available now.

Computer Games, Criss’ band which also includes his brother, released a music video starring Gaten Matarazzo of “Stranger Things” earlier this year. Today, Criss also released a music video — shot at his own home — for “I Don’t Mind,” the fourth track on the upcoming EP. Beyond his musical endeavors, Criss is set to star at Andrew Cunanan in the second installment of Ryan Murphy’s “American Crime Story” franchise, “The Assassination of Gianni Versace.”

Watch Criss’s new music video and view the “Homework” EP tracklisting below.
Tracklisting

1. Foolish Thing
  2. I Dreamed A Dream
  3. Going Nowhere
  4. I Don’t Mind
  5. The Day That The Dance Is Over

Link:  http://variety.com/2017/music/news/darren-criss-homework-ep-1202625138/

I really think his message to his friends, family, and fans is very lovely, very earnest and sweet.  I love how he talks about the music on this EP is "homegrown," and that it was produced mostly with "real live instruments," because they are "what really started my [his] life as a songwriter in the first place." 

This statement to  his fans really is so heartfelt, about his hope that his fans will:  "embrace me  just being me as much as possible in the hopes of it reaching you in some kind of positive way."

Aww, and the part of his message where he thanks everyone in the most touching way, thanking all those who "waited very patiently and supported me tirelessly through the years," from his family and friends who grew up with him in his town of San Francisco, to his college/StarKid pals at U of Michigan, to those early StarKid fans and those later Glee fans.  Only Darren would be so sweet and personal, so genuinely thankful and humble.   heart heart heart

High Voltage wrote:
"I Don't Mind" By Darren Criss

November 28, 2017

The Who
: Darren Criss (Los Angeles, CA)

The What:
Perhaps you want to know How to Succeed in Business Without Even Trying (yeah, don’t we all?) or feel a sense of Glee because someone finally gave the Hedwig and the Angry Inch in you a voice that can be heard in a world that feels like an American Crime Story. Or maybe you’re just really into Darren Criss.

If that’s the case, then you’ll be pleased to know that Criss continues to be an artistic chameleon of the best kind volleying between stage, screen and the recording studio in band (Computer Games) and – in this case – solo form where he opts to expand his musical horizons with an ambitious streak of a more personal kind.

“I have some new music for ya. A new EP called Homework. I’m not out to break the charts, rule the radio, or change the world on this one. It’s just me being me, and making whatever that is totally available to you- you who have waited very patiently and supported me tirelessly through the years. Thank you.” – Darren Criss

“I Don’t Mind” is the rock n roller that Criss has proven himself more than capable of being distilled down to the singer-songwriter in him: gentle acoustic chords, clean melodies and the warmth of a string section elevating a love song’s delicacy. And in black & white! Have we mentioned that we LOVE art visualized in black & white? Moving on because “I Don’t Mind” is just one song from that freshly announced upcoming EP Homework (is he having Glee high school flashbacks?) which you can pre-order here. Looks like a neat little Christmas present, don’t you think?

The Where: On December 15th Darren Criss has a date with the legendary Globe Theatre in Los Angeles to, in his words, “…take you through my life in songwriting and performing. Get ready for new songs, old songs, and of course, versions of songs you know but have never heard.” He also says that it’s going to be awesome. We’re inclined to believe him and tickets go on sale on November 29th which you can snag right HERE.

In the meantime, you can keep up with all things Darren Criss via his official website, Facebook page and at @DarrenCriss on Twitter.

SOURCE: X
http://iamhighvoltage.com/2017/11/28/i-dont-mind-by-darren-criss/
Link for tickets to Dec 15 concert:  https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1597645?utm_medium=459899&utm_medium=829105

Link for EP:   https://store.darrencriss.com/products/darren-criss-homework-ep

haha!   Ryan Lerman's message above turns out to be right, since "I Dreamed a Dream" is on Darren's Homework EP.  :happy face

BroadwayWorld wrote:
Darren Criss' Solo Indie EP 'Homework' Now Available for Pre-Sale

Nov 28, 2017

Emmy-nominated artist and actor Darren Criss announced this morning of the release of his solo indie EP entitled ‘Homework.’ This is his first solo project in over seven years. Criss is perhaps best known for his role on GLEE and his starring roles on Broadway in HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING and HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH.

[. . . ]

From now until December 15th at midnight, Darren will be signing all physical copies of the CD through an exclusive CD+Merch Bundle pre-sale available here. The EP will also be released December 15th on all digital music platforms.

The pre-sale for Darren’s release day show in Los Angeles is currently available Use the code "homework” to grab tickets + meet and greet passes here.

You can also watch the video we shot at Darren’s home for track #4, “I Don’t Mind” here.

Below is the track listing:

1. Foolish Thing
2. I Dreamed A Dream
3. Going Nowhere
4. I Don’t Mind
5. The Day That The Dance Is Over
Link to Article:  https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Darren-Criss-Solo-Indie-EP-Homework-Now-Available-for-Pre-Sale-20171128

Link for CD/CD bundle:  https://store.darrencriss.com/products/darren-criss-homework-ep?mc_cid=41a63ef1f7&mc_eid=b99ce949ae

Link for Tickets to Dec. 15 concert:  https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1597645?mc_cid=41a63ef1f7&mc_eid=b99ce949ae

Just Jared wrote:
Darren Criss Announces 'Homework' EP - See the Track List!

November 28, 2017

Darren Criss is returning to music with his first solo project in over seven years!

The 30-year-old actor and recording artist announced on Tuesday (November 28) that he will release a solo indie EP called Homework, due out [digitally] on December 15.

[. . . ]

The EP will be available as a physical release on Darren‘s website, and will be released digitally on December 15. He will also be playing a release day show in Los Angeles – click here for details.

Check out the track listing below!

1. “Foolish Thing”
2. “I Dreamed A Dream”
3. “Going Nowhere”
4. “I Don’t Mind”
5. “The Day That The Dance Is Over”
Link:  http://www.justjared.com/2017/11/28/darren-criss-announces-homework-ep-see-the-track-list/

Link to buy the physical CD alone, or the CD bundle package: https://store.darrencriss.com/products/darren-criss-homework-ep

Discussion of Darren's Album - Page 3 Tumblr_p0539iBA3u1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s instagram story (November 28th, 2017) | Homework Bundle

Link to buy EP/EP bundle:  https://store.darrencriss.com/products/darren-criss-homework-ep

Link to buy tickets to Darren's December 15 concert at the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles:   https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1597645?mc_cid=41a63ef1f7&mc_eid=b99ce949ae

-

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum