Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2018

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Pre-sale starts this morning for the LMDC tour!

Darren's Schedule

April 11                              *Pre-Sale starts at 10 am ET/ 9 am CT for Darren and Lea Michele's tour venues (except for the Washington DC venue)

April 13                               **General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues start at 10 am local time (except the Washington DC venue)

April 20                               Darren has a concert in  London (Sold Out)

April 23                              ***The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

*Pre-Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts this Wednesday, April 11 at 10 am ET/ 9 am CT (except for the Washington DC venue).  Sign up at https://www.lmdctour.com/

**General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts on Friday, April 13 at 10 am local time (except for the Washington DC venue).

***Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC (April 23):  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

In other news:  This is a cute little quote of John Barrowman:
Broadway World wrote:
BWW Interview: John Barrowman On His Upcoming Leicester Square Theatre Concerts

April 10, 2018

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 XF1B7A844-CF8C-9C5B-2FBE0500B2F0212F.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9K5h27JEME

Is there still someone you’d like to work with?

I’d love to work with Darren Criss. I worked with him before on the musical episode of The Flash, but I’d love to do something bigger with him like a stage show. Or I could play his dad or something, that would be awesome, or his older brother.
Source: 
https://www.broadwayworld.com/westend/article/BWW-Interview-John-Barrowman-On-His-Upcoming-Leicester-Square-Theatre-Concerts-20180410

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I guess this randomly happened?  Darren just happened to be at the same place where this Barbershop quartet was performing and so Darren being his friendly, music-loving self, couldn't help but join in? :big grin   haha--Zach Braff's comment.  :amused   (I remember that Zach Braff once recommended Darren to be in Scrubs the musical--I have no idea if that musical actually happened or not, but it was nice of Zach to recommend Darren.  :happy face )
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71px6QpLZ1wpi2k2o1_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71px6QpLZ1wpi2k2o2_r1_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71qmr2INl1wpi2k2o1_1280

I'm guessing this happened in the same area where the Barbershop Quartet happened?  Christopher Rogers is a Senior Editor with Hollywood Life.  I'm guessing this is where Darren's photoshoot was?
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71pzrjnXV1wpi2k2o1_1280

Via yoitsrosalie’s Instagram Story (April 11th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

Via danielletbd’s Instagram Story (April 11th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

haha! :big grin
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71mgsxFuQ1wpi2k2o1_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p71mgsxFuQ1wpi2k2o2_540

This brings back fond memories when Darren called his high school friends to the stage at the concert he did with Seth Rudetsky in San Francisco (Broadway at the Nourse) in 2015.  Seth was also so funny.  Darren and his friends didn't have much time to rehearse and Seth was afraid they would not do well.  It turned out Seth forgot his part (he also was singing) and Darren and his pals were perfect in their Barbershop Quarter.  Skip to Point 2:45 for the Barbershop quartet of "A New Town is a Blue Town" from Pajama Game.  And thank you Alex for creating this tumblr to replace your original darrencriss-news website.  bow to you

yanks02:

Darren Criss - A New Town is a Blue Town (from Pajama Game) and Sincere (from Music Man). Broadway at the Nourse, October 30, 2015.
(Sorry for the screaming… I just couldn’t not applaud!)
(Feel free to make gifs, just please link back to the video.)

via darrencriss-news

EDIT:  Added this from yesterday:

From Darren Criss Army:
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p6ycm7DZ4k1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren's tag on Instagram just reached over 500,000 posts!! :big grin 

-

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Although this is common knowledge, I just want to say that Lin is a F*CKING GENIUS!    THANK YOU LIN FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEM!
bow to you bow to you bow to you

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

General Sales started today (Friday), April 13, at 10 am Local Time (except for Washington DC).  Go here: 
https://www.lmdctour.com/

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts at 10 am local time (except the Washington DC venue)

April 17                               **Pre-Sale starts at 10 am ET, for the Washington DC concert at Kennedy Center (LMDC tour) 

April 20                               Darren has a concert in  London (Sold Out)

April 20                               ***General Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center (LMDC tour) starts at 10 am ET

April 23                               ****The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

May 30                              Concert in Nashville, TN at the Ryman Auditorium (LMDC tour)

May 31                              Concert in Cincinnati, OH at Taft Theatre (LMDC Tour)

June 2                               Concert in Pittsburgh, PA at Benedum Center (LMDC tour)

June 3                               Concert in Washington DC at Kennedy Center (LMDC tour)

June 5                               Concert in Indianapolis, IN at Murat Theatre (LMDC tour)

June 6                               Concert in Columbus, OH at Ohio Theatre (LMDC tour)

June 8                               Concert in Easton, PA at State Theatre Center for the Arts (LMDC tour)

June 9                               Concert in Newark, NJ at NJPAC (LMDC tour)

June 10                              Concert in Toronto, ON at Sony Centre (LMDC tour)

*General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts on Friday, April 13 at 10 am local time (except for the Washington DC venue).  Go here:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

** Pre-Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center for the LMDC tour starts Tuesday, April 17, at 10 am ET.  Go to:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

***General Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center for the LMDC tour starts Friday, April 20 at 10 am ET.  Go to:   https://www.lmdctour.com/

****Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC (April 23):  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

From dcriss-archive:
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p74oe5K2sh1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story (April 13th, 2018)

Link

Link:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p75ccw2OYq1wpi2k2o1_1280
jonohart13: It is such an honor to have @darrencriss as the #ChurchKeysMusic kickoff #concert. And that it is #SOLDOUT totally rocks. Super excited to debut the string section put together by @rob_cello - stay tuned for more - and shout out to @rockerrick for believing in this project! #darrencriss #turnkeyensemble

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts at 10 am local time (except the Washington DC venue)

April 17                               **Pre-Sale starts at 10 am ET, for the Washington DC concert at Kennedy Center (LMDC tour) 

April 20                               ***General Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center (LMDC tour) starts at 10 am ET

April 23                               ****The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

May 13                                Drop the Mic episode featuring Darren and Gaten Matarazzo will air May 13 on TBS 10:30/9:30 C

May 30                              Concert in Nashville, TN at the Ryman Auditorium (LMDC tour)

May 31                              Concert in Cincinnati, OH at Taft Theatre (LMDC Tour)

June 2                               Concert in Pittsburgh, PA at Benedum Center (LMDC tour)

June 3                               Concert in Washington DC at Kennedy Center (LMDC tour)

June 5                               Concert in Indianapolis, IN at Murat Theatre (LMDC tour)

June 6                               Concert in Columbus, OH at Ohio Theatre (LMDC tour)

June 8                               Concert in Easton, PA at State Theatre Center for the Arts (LMDC tour)

June 10                              Concert in Toronto, ON at Sony Centre (LMDC tour)

*General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues starts on Friday, April 13 at 10 am local time (except for the Washington DC venue).  Go here:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

** Pre-Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center for the LMDC tour starts Tuesday, April 17, at 10 am ET.  Go to:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

***General Sale for the Washington DC concert at the Kennedy Center for the LMDC tour starts Friday, April 20 at 10 am ET.  Go to:   https://www.lmdctour.com/

****Link to buy tickets to the Dramatists Guild Foundation Toasts Stephen Schwart's 70th Birthday in NYC (April 23):  https://us.atgtickets.com/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=17FD1831-400E-4849-8241-60917BBC7DD4

From dcriss-archive:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p79ywvsfb21wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren’s episode of Drop The Mic will air May 13th, 2018 on TBS 10:30/9:30c | Source

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p7db7yt7WE1wpi2k2o1_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p7db7yt7WE1wpi2k2o2_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p74bqp1Q5b1wpi2k2o1_540
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p74bqp1Q5b1wpi2k2o2_540
dcriss-archive wrote:dcriss-archive:
Darren will be on Build Series London on April 18th | Source
Darren’s scheduled appearance on Build London tomorrow April 18th has been cancelled. | Source

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p7cfib49XH1qe3h8a_540

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's concert in London is later tonight.  It sounds like it'll be a special evening.:happy face

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues (except the Washington DC venue)

May 13                                Drop the Mic episode featuring Darren and Gaten Matarazzo will air May 13 on TBS 10:30/9:30 C

*General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues (except for the Washington DC venue).  Go here:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

From Darren Criss Army:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p7gg6bXVrr1ubd9qxo1_1280
jonohart13 Highlight of the year!! The first rehearsal of #TheTurnKeyEnsemble (for me), lead by #Composer Rob Lewis aka @rob_cello. Here, rehearsing with @darrencriss for his #ChurchKeysMusic show at #stpancraschurch. It is a joy to see artists of this caliber come together and finish each other’s sentences. I can’t wait for the show!! Stay tuned.

rob_cello #regram @jonohart13 fun rehearsal with hot mess @darrencriss and #turnkeyensemble

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Looking forward to seeing videos of the Stephen Schwartz celebration.  :happy face

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues

April 23                              The Dramatists Guild Foundations Toasts Stephen Schwartz's 70th Birthday (NYC)

April 27 & 28                      **Two showings of Smitten! at the Minneapolis-St.Paul International Film Festival

*General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues.  Go here:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

**For tickets to the April 27 showings of Smitten! at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival , go here:   https://prod3.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=365865~163a5c15-c3ae-4635-ba12-bbe995cbeb29&epguid=6a267806-cc78-4ea9-a89a-7d6b1a83dc49&

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I really like the setlist of the concert in the church. Let's convert to Darrenism :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha.  You're funny, Jeremy.  :amused   I'm not religious, so I don't need to convert.   :happy face 

I agree, the setlist was very nice.  Some Glee songs (I love Darren's cover of "Somewhere Only We Know" and I also love Darren's cover of "Cough Syrup"--two of my favorite songs from Glee), some Computer Games songs, some songs from Darren's new solo album  (I love Darren's songs, "Going Nowhere" and "I Don't Mind"), a few songs from his early EP Human, a medley of "Brotherhood of Man" (from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying) and "Midnight Radio" (from Hedwig and the Angry Inch), and "Going Back to Hogwarts" from AVPM (StarKid).  Plus his cover of I Dreamed A Dream.

Here is the set list:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p7i9z6MXsm1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Smitten! will be show today (Friday) and Saturday, at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival:happy face

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues

April 27 & 28                      **Two showings of Smitten! at the Minneapolis-St.Paul International Film Festival

May 13                               Drop the Mic episode featuring Darren and Gaten Matarazzo will air May 13 on TBS 10:30/9:30 C

*General Sale for Darren and Lea's tour venues continues.  Go here:  https://www.lmdctour.com/

**For tickets to the April 27 showings of Smitten! at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival , go here:   https://prod3.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=365865~163a5c15-c3ae-4635-ba12-bbe995cbeb29&epguid=6a267806-cc78-4ea9-a89a-7d6b1a83dc49&

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's LMDC tour continues

May 13                               Drop the Mic episode featuring Darren and Gaten Matarazzo will air May 13 on TBS 10:30/9:30 C

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8bmliD1eh1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p89l0836VY1wpi2k2o1_1280

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

5 new dates added! :happy face Presale for the new venues starts tomorrow, Wednesday, May 9.   Use code LEADARREN2018 .  
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o1_1280

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o2_1280
turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8daanLWJX1wpi2k2o3_1280
Via Darren’s newsletter (May 7th, 2018)

From Darren Criss Army:

And Darren is also having an intimate concert in Australia on Friday, May 18, at  the Eternity Playhouse in Sydney at 8 pm.   Pre-sale begins Thursday, May 10 at 9 am.  AEST.

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p8e2ihYqWA1tz53qh_1280
DARREN CRISS: INTIMATE AND LIVE IN SYDNEY

Friday 18 May 2018, 8PM

Eternity Playhouse
39 Burton Street, Darlinghurst

Tickets: $99

Pre-sale begins Thursday 10 May at 9 am
AEST

Get code HERE.

More info here.
Link to sign up for the Pre-Sale code:  http://www.darrencriss.com/sydney

For more info, go here:  https://michaelcassel.com/shows/australia/darrencriss/

Darren's Schedule

April 13                              *General Sale for Darren and Lea's LMDC tour continues

May 9                                **Pre-Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, & Charlotte) for LMDC tour starts at 10 am ET/9 am CT

May 10                               ***Pre-Sale for Darren's for Darren May 18 concert in Sydney, Australia starts Thursday, May 10, at 9 am AEST.  See below for link for Pre-Sale code.

May 11                              ****General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time

May 18                                Darren's concert in Sydney, Australia

June 26                             Concert in Chicago, IL, at Chicago Theatre

June 27                             Concert in St. Louis, MO at Peabody Opera House

June 29                             Concert in Atlanta, GA, at Cobb Energy Center

June 30                             Concert in Durham, NC, at DPAC

July 1                                Concert in Charlotte, NC at Ovens Auditorium

** Pre-Sale Code for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, & Charlotte) for the LMDC tour, starts on Wednesday, May 9 at 10 am ET/ 9 am CT.  Use the code LEADARREN2018.  Go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.

*** Pre-Sale for Darren May 18 concert in Sydney, Australia starts Thursday, May 10, at 9 am AEST.  Go here to sign up for the Pre-Sale code:    http://www.darrencriss.com/sydney

****General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time.  (I assume, you go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just a reminder that Pre-Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, & Charlotte) for the LMDC tour starts today!  Go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.

Also, Darren is reminding all you Australian peeps that Pre-Sale for his Sydney concert starts tomorrow, Thursday, May 10!

From Darren Criss Army:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8g3zenR2V1ubd9qxo1_1280

Note: 

Link to sign up for the Pre-Sale code for Darren's  concert in Australia:  http://www.darrencriss.com/sydney

For more info (for the concert in Australia), go here:  https://michaelcassel.com/shows/australia/darrencriss/

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just a reminder that General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) for the LMDC tour starts Friday morning, May 11. 

Don't forget to record Drop the Mic on TBS this Sunday, May 13.  It looks hilarious.  Two curly-haired cuties in a "fierce" battle of the wits.   :big grin  

Darren's Schedule

May 9                                **Pre-Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, & Charlotte) for LMDC tour starts at 10 am ET/9 am CT

May 11                              ***General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time

June 27                             Concert in St. Louis, MO at Peabody Opera House

June 29                             Concert in Atlanta, GA, at Cobb Energy Center

July 1                                Concert in Charlotte, NC at Ovens Auditorium

** Pre-Sale Code for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, & Charlotte) for the LMDC tour, starts on Wednesday, May 9 at 10 am ET/ 9 am CT.  Use the code LEADARREN2018.  Go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.

***General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time.  (I assume, you go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.)

From dcriss-archive;

"Darren will attend the 58th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on June 15."

World Screeen wrote:
Mariska Hargitay to Receive Monte-Carlo’s Crystal Nymph Award

May 10, 2018

Further stars set to attend the festival include Pedro Alonso (La Casa de Papel), Neal McDonough (DC: Legends of Tomorrow), Justin Prentice (13 Reasons Why), Ioan Gruffudd (Harrow), Colman Domingo (Fear the Walking Dead) and Darren Criss (American Crime Story: Versace).
Source:  http://worldscreen.com/mariska-hargitay-receive-monte-carlo-tv-festivals-crystal-nymph-award/

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

May 11                              **General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time

**General Sale for the 5 new venues (Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Durham, and Charlotte) begins May 11 at 10 am local time.  (I assume, you go here:  www.LMDCTour.com.)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

April 13                            *General Sale for Darren and Lea's LMDC tour continues

May 18                              Darren's concert in Sydney, Australia

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Ticketfly wrote:
Darren Criss - Tickets - Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA - June 11th, 2018

Darren Criss will perform live with his band at Largo for the first time.
Seat assignments begin at 6:00PM, Doors open for drinks at 7:00PM, Showtime at 8:30PM | When you arrive at Will Call on the night of the show, seats will be assigned first come first served, from the front of the theatre to the back. If you want to sit closer, be sure to come earlier. | NO LATE ENTRY * NO REFUNDS * NO EXCHANGES * SPECIAL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCEL WITHOUT NOTICE
Source:  https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1695722-darren-criss-los-angeles/

Darren's Schedule

April 13                            *General Sale for Darren and Lea's LMDC tour continues

May 18                              Darren's concert in Sydney, Australia

May 18                              **Tickets on sale for Darren's June 11 concert at Largo at the Coronet (L.A.)

June 11                              Concert at Largo at the Coronet (L.A.)

**Tickets for Darren's June 11 concert at Largo at the Coronet (L.A.) go on sale Friday May 18, at 10 am PDT. 

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8vqatIpFX1wpi2k2o1_540

turnkeyensemble - Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_p8vqatIpFX1wpi2k2o2_540

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum