Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performancs for 2018

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Tash

General Member
General Member
I had a great time at the concert Sunday! It was surreal seeing Darren live in person after all these years of obsessively watching his videos on YouTube. He’s tiny in person! He was barely taller than Lea with her heels off lol.

Darren and Lea had great chemistry together. Lea had an interesting vibe on stage, she comes across as more shy than I expected. And her voice! She had the audience in the palm of her hands with her vocals. Her DROMP got a standing ovation and it was great to hear her sing the Coolest Girl as I remember Darren having that on his wishlist years ago.

My favorite duet of theirs was surprisingly This Time. I spoiled myself on the set list, and didn’t think that song would sound good as a duet live, but it really surprised me how good it was.

I was really happy for the most part with the songs Darren chose for his set list. My friend who is more of a Lea fan that I went with and didn’t know much about Darren’s music said Darren has a lot of stage presence and knows how to work a crowd. He also got a standing ovation for Teenage Dream. Darren also told a really funny story about one time he had a layover in Charlotte and got to go to the members only airport lounge cause the person in charge recognized him from Glee lol. Oh, and he also messed up the lyrics to I Don’t Mind multiple times and had to start over twice lol. To be fair, I was singing along and messed up the lyrics too lol.

My friend and I both agreed the encore was the best part of the night. Just so beautiful. We tried waiting for Darren near their tour bus after the show to see if he would come out, but it appears he left to go for dinner and drinks with Lea and the crew.

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks so much for your review, Tash.  Sounds like it was a wonderful concert and that both you and your friend had a memorable evening!  I'm happy for you that you were able to go!

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

83default LMDC Tour on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
LMDC Tour

From dcriss-archive:

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (July 13, 2018)
Link

via dcriss-archive

Nice video.  :happy face

darrencriss: LM/DC Tour Diary

Well that was certainly a fun first run of shows- and what an incredible turn out! Thank you to all who came by to hang with me and Lea Michele. Here’s an inside look at life on the LM/DC Tour.  Stay tuned for more LM/DC Tour dates and sign up for updates on www.LMDCtour.com

X X

-

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum