Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Experiences During 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Fan Experiences During 2018 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Please feel free to post about Fan Experiences with Darren for 2018.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Miscellaneous News"), please let me know. 

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

2default Build Series (January 16, 2018) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Build Series (January 16, 2018)

There were other pics that showed Darren stopping for this fan.  He has such a big, kind heart.

missblairotte: If you know me at all, you’ll know how much this means to me. Thank you @darrencriss for always being such a bright light in my life  I absolutely cannot wait to see you win all the awards possible for #ACSVersace and for the whole world to recognize your incredible talent

PumpkinPie522: @DarrenCriss thank you so much for coming over,for the hug andpic. Ily! See u tomm

-

3default Buzzfeed AM2DM (January 17, 2018) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Buzzfeed AM2DM (January 17, 2018)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren is so nice to his fans, although he does enjoy teasing them too.   :amused

AM2DM: Big thanks to @DarrenCriss for helping us surprise a stan hands in the air heart (her reaction at the end tho laugh until you cry )

via dcriss-archive

X | X

4default Good Morning America (January 15, 2018) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Good Morning America (January 15, 2018)

jimmyplatto: @DarrenCriss thank you for being so sweet heart we can’t wait for ACS!!!

mkyskuwonu: soooooo first we met darren criss (ik this isn’t pm but i’ve been waiting to meet him for 4 years and the last time i tried to meet him i got appendicitis and almost died so let me breathe) ((i love this man very very much))

daeedreams: also after 2 years we finally met darren criss like WHAT !!!!!! @DarrenCriss you were so nice :,)))))

-

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Sundance ASCAP Music Cafe at the Sundance Film Festival (January 22 & 23, 2018)

Aw, I'm guessing Darren helped these fans make it inside to see the concert.  There was at least one fan who was not able to get in.  (Did you need tickets?)  Anyway, it's just like Darren to go above and beyond to make his fans happy.  heart heart heart 

megsmarie1: @DarrenCriss Thank you so much for talking with us and getting us into your show! You are so talented.

These are cute pics.  :happy face

krogr: Best day ever! #bff #sundancefilmfestival #glee #dontstopbelieving @harvestparkcity @darrencriss

via dcriss-archive

erins_erin: Awesome show today! Thanks, Darren, for the photos. Much success to you! Congrats on your engagement

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

6default Re: Fan Experiences During 2018 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:50 pm

DaisiesAndLilies

General Member
General Member
@Poppy wrote:Aw, I'm guessing Darren helped these fans make it inside to see the concert.  There was at least one fan who was not able to get in.  (Did you need tickets?)  Anyway, it's just like Darren to go above and beyond to make his fans happy.  heart heart heart

I believe that this performance series was for pass-holders only, so if you only bought tickets for individual movies, you couldn't get in. You run into pass-restricted shows a lot at film festivals.

7default Re: Fan Experiences During 2018 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:46 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks so much for your answer, DaisiesAndLilies.   That's good to know about film festivals.  :happy face

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-Grammy Gala   (1/27/2018)  New York

Aw, nice words form a fan.  :happy face

thechizzyhizzy: Last night I got to meet some of my idols, but no one was nicer then @DarrenCriss who took my phone to make sure we got the perfect angle. Words can’t describe what it meant for me too meet him and have him be so nice and encouraging about acting!!!

-

9default Esquire Photoshoot on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From dcriss-archive:

I wanted to post this fan's heartfelt comment to Darren's instagram. 

darrencriss:  I didn't want to be normal.  I didn't want to be put in a corner.  I know what it's like to want to stand out.

superjamieeeee:   @darrencriss honestly you are such a sweetheart  heart As a gay man, I find it hard to seek straight male role models who champion the gay community but you sir are by far the lead here. Even if you never see this comment please do know that I love you with all my heart for accepting everyone and wish you & Mia all the joy in the world!!

February 8, 2018

(Photo and caption via dcriss-archive)

-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum