Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Experiences During 2018

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21default 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival (June 2018) on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
58th Monte Carlo TV Festival (June 2018)

From dcriss-archive:

It's fun to watch the videos of Darren being guided by I'm guessing the Monte Carlo reps, but Darren insisting he stop and take pics/autograph his signatures for his fans.

tristandatin: No words about this moment… This was… Incredible. Thank you SO MUCH @DarrenCriss to take the time for us. Will never forget it, powerfull and emotional moment for me… heart heart heart @festivaltvmc #rencontrefan #DarrenCriss

beingawarbler: I really can’t believe THIS HAS HAPPENED. He’s so downearth and kind. And HANDSOME. A real life Prince. And speak Italian with him was awesome.
Thank you so much, @DarrenCriss heart heart heart heart
P. S. Sorry for my English, I’m still in shock
#DarrenCriss #Montecarlo

-

Photo Credit: narmdaddy

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Darren is on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on CBS

From dcriss-archive:

Cute pic.  I'm guessing this fan gave him the flower.  :happy face

@hedwiglitz   my fav people : ((( i need a moment

halseyhennig: i absolutely the happiest girl in the world right now. i can’t put into words how much i love and appreciate you @DarrenCriss thank you

blaineydays_x: I MET MY FAV IN NEW YORK CITY, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE NICEST PERSON. I ALREADY MISS YOU heart heart heart heart 

TaylorKesslerrr: Thank u so much @DarrenCriss for being the absolute sweetest like always! I love u so much heart heart 

-

23default Re: Fan Experiences During 2018 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
From Darren Criss Army:

This message is very heartfelt.  heart  "To one of the good guys who got recognized for his brilliant work."  "You are pure  joy." 

(Source: instagram.com)

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum