Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss's career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smitten!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41default Re: Smitten! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
dusty wrote: He looks so good, even with duck tape! fifty shades of grey, the farm yard version!

haha!  You made me laugh, dusty!  "The farm yard version!"  :laughing

42default Re: Smitten! on Wed May 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
YES!  We have some news on Smitten!  Thank you!  Sounds like Smitten! is bound for Cannes Film Festival!  Yea!! clapping hands

From Darren Criss Army:

Film Sales Company head Andrew Herwitz’s sales slate includes the rom-com Smitten! directed by Barry Morrow, who shared the best original screenplay Oscar for Rain Man in 1989.

Glee’s Darren Criss stars alongside model and TV star Madalina Ghenea. The story takes place in Tuscany, Italy, as a couple overcome obstacles on their way to finding true love.
via Darren Criss Army

Screen Daily wrote:
Bob Shaye, Barry Morrow titles on Film Sales Company Cannes slate

May 9, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Herwitz Cannes-bound with Ambition, Smitten!

The Film Sales Company has acquired worldwide sales rights to features directed by two familiar Hollywood names.

[. . . ]

Film Sales Company head Andrew Herwitz’s sales slate includes the rom-com Smitten! directed by Barry Morrow, who shared the best original screenplay Oscar for Rain Man in 1989.

Glee’s Darren Criss stars alongside model and TV star Madalina Ghenea. The story takes place in Tuscany, Italy, as a couple overcome obstacles on their way to finding true love.

The Cannes Film Festival is from May 17-May 28, 2017.  :happy face

43default Re: Smitten! on Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

officialmadalinaghenea: So proud to announce my movie ‘SMITTEN’ has now been officially launched at the Cannes film festival. Rosalia is my first main role in an English speaking movie, a movie directed and written by Academy Award winner Barry Morrow! Big thanks to the whole film crew and especially to Barry and his amazing wife, Birdy! Dreams come true! heart heart heart heart heart heart

May 17, 2017

via dailydarrennews

44default Re: Smitten! on Thu May 18, 2017 9:37 am

*Jeremy*

Advanced Member I
Advanced Member I
Love the film poster :happy face

And Cannes is a good news for him. Maybe he will get some price.

45default Re: Smitten! on Thu May 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, the poster for Smitten! is cute.  Cross fingers they find at Cannes a distributor for the film.  :fingers crossed

46default Re: Smitten! on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
Some pics re: Smitten!, but not sure if there is any new news about the status of the film.

From dcriss-archive:

This man is in the cast of Smitten!

Cesare Vangeli: Ultima foto fine film Fantastica avventura! heart

September 19, 2015

via dcriss-archive

I haven't seen these pics before.  Why were they together in NYC in August 2016?
heart

Source  (Cesare Vangeli Xchiconosco)

NYC.  August 3, 2016

via dcriss-archive

47default Re: Smitten! on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:04 am

Poppy

Administrator
Administrator
-

Source

via dcriss-archive

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]