Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performance for 2016.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Darren's Music and Musical Performances"), please let me know.  :happy face

Important Message
I'm not posting videos of Darren performing when he is a guest performer, especially at the more formal concerts, because of the copyright policy of the site (Forumotion) that hosts this forum.   Also, I will respect when the owner of a video asks not to have her/his video re-posted.   :happy face

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:24 am; edited 4 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's 2016 concerts and musical performances:

January 16, 2016.   Palm Beach Scopus Award Gala (FL).

February 8, 2016.  Alan Cumming Sings Sappy Songs, Carnegie Hall.

February 26 & 27, 2016.  Broadway Today with NSO Pops, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke.  The Kennedy Center, Washington DC.

March 11, 2016.  Broadway Today with the New York Pops, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke. Carnegie Hall.

March 29 & 30, 2016.  On Broadway, with Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke.   Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto.

April 19, 2016.  Broadway Concert Series (with Seth Rudetsky).  Fort Lauderdale, FL.

April 21, 2016.  Adrienne Arsht Center 10th Anniversary Gala.  Miami, FL.

June 3, 4, and 6, 2016.  The Little Mermaid Live In Concert at the Hollywood Bowl (with Sara Bareilles, Jodi Benson, Tituss Burguss, Rebel Wilson, Norm Lewis, John Stamos and Joshua Colley.

September 8, 2016.  Joe's Pub (with Molly Ringwald).  NYC.

September 14, 2016.  Petty Fest (Los Angeles).

November 30, 2016.  Feinstein's at the Nikko.  San Francisco.

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Alan Cumming Sings Sappy Songs, Carnegie Hall (February 8, 2016)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o2d24shb921uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews

Source

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o2a5j9aluL1uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews
jwilson77: @alancummingsnaps sings sappy songs with friends @darrencriss at #carnegiehall #wilsonmodelsphotography

Cute gif of these two friends:
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o29qqcc0YP1sczt3wo2_r1_250  DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o29qqcc0YP1sczt3wo1_r1_250

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o29qqcc0YP1sczt3wo4_250  DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o29qqcc0YP1sczt3wo3_r1_250

na-page:
Alan Cumming & Darren Criss - I Don’t Care Much (Cabaret) @ Carnegie Hall, 2/8/16
via yanks02

Review wrote:

Another guest, Glee’s cutely bearded Darren Criss, came out and showed his balls by beautifully duetting with Alan on “I Don’t Care Much” from Cabaret, then doing a sweet gender-switch solo on “Part of Your World.

- Out.com

dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Broadway Today with NSO Pops, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke.  The Kennedy Center, Washington DC (February 26 & 27, 2016)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o36ov4wA601uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews

@BetsyWolfe: @kencen concert required mirror selfie @DarrenCriss We are so excited!! @siasalvatore here ya go! @darrencrissnews

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3by25yC1Z1uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews
@BetsyWolfe: @CarmenMarcValvo You made me feel like a million bucks this weekend @kencen with @DarrenCriss and @NSOtweets

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o36knjjppi1uetdyxo1_500

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o36knjjppi1uetdyxo2_500
Setlist for the Broadway Today concert at the Kennedy Center | Source

Two reviews: 

BWW Review: Darren Criss, Betsy Wolfe, and the National Symphony Bring a Little Broadway to Kennedy Center

And

Review: ‘NSO Pops: Broadway Today with Darren Criss & Betsy Wolfe’ at The Kennedy Center (DC Metro Theater Arts)

Review by DC Metro Theater Arts wrote:Darren Criss owned the stage with his near-palpable charisma and his fantastic acting of the song. With his energetic opener, the fun “I Love Betsy” from Honeymoon in Vegas, by Jason Robert Brown, to the emotional intensity of “The Streets of Dublin” from A Man of No Importance, by Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty, he showed off his legit Broadway chops, yet with his own pop twist.  

-DC Metro Theater Arts
dailydarrennews

Review by DC Metro Theater Arts wrote:

Criss’ acoustic version of “I Dreamed a Dream,” from Les Misérables, was intimate and sad, even heart-wrenching in its sincerity. And in a first for the National Symphony Orchestra, they played a song from The Book of Mormon, as Criss (and even Reineke, for a little bit) sang the hilarious “You and Me (But Mostly Me).”

While both Criss and Wolfe were great on their own, they were even better together. Their version of “Suddenly Seymour” from Little Shop of Horrors was upbeat and rowdy, while “Falling Slowly” from Once (with Criss playing guitar) was intimate and intense. It was easy to see that Criss is most comfortable with a guitar in his hands and singing in a more folk style. Their encore, “Take Me or Leave Me” from Rent was fun and sassy—a perfect sendoff for the audience.

- DC Metro Theater Arts
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Broadway Today with the New York Pops, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke. Carnegie Hall (March 11, 2016)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3xr1fkrkC1uetdyxo1_500

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3xr1fkrkC1uetdyxo3_1280
dailydarrennews
Broadwayworld.com

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3x4kztwj61qayexuo2_500
endlesslyklaine
[UHQ] Darren Criss performs during The New York Pops: Darren Criss and Betsy Wolfe In Concert at Carnegie Hall on March 11, 2016 in New York City.

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3x097PWp61u4l72go1_1280
darrenkey
[UHQ] Actor/musician Darren Criss performs at The New York Pops: Darren Criss and Betsy Wolfe In Concert at Carnegie Hall on March 11, 2016 in New York City.

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3x0nhfbYY1u4l72go1_500

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o3x0nhfbYY1u4l72go4_r1_500
darrenkey
[UHQ] Actress Betsy Wolfe, The New York Pops Music Director Steven Reineke, and Actor/musician Darren Criss perform at The New York Pops: Darren Criss and Betsy Wolfe In Concert at Carnegie Hall on March 11, 2016 in New York City.

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

On Broadway
, with Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Betsy Wolfe, and Conductor Steven Reineke.   Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto (March 29 & 30, 2016)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4tu4zn3771uetdyxo1_500
dailydarrennews
torontosymphony: @darrencriss and @bwolfepack dressed up and ready to wow the crowd and take the stage for the first #onbroadway show tonight. #TSO #musicals #broadway #toronto #music #concerts #torontosymphonyorchestra #musicaltheatre #darrencriss #betsywolfe #pops

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4vzs9Letp1v3hbj9o1_500

innerfangirlsblog:
Darren Criss and Steven Reineke.
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - On Broadway - Roy Thomson Hall
March 30, 2016

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4x05wp1481uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews

@TorontoSymphony: Thanks to the fantastic @BetsyWolfe & @DarrenCriss for joining us for 3 great #OnBroadway shows. Come back any time!

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4v6xunmx11uetdyxo1_500
dailydarrennews
Source

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4vzldP7HC1uetdyxo1_1280

dailydarrennews
March 30, 2016 | Source

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4u45wMh541tspurvo1_500

dailydarrennews
Source

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o4ws6qFJSn1uetdyxo1_500

dailydarrennews
markchuraman: Darren Criss and Betsy Wolfe singing Broadway classics accompanied by the Toronto Symphony Orchestra made for a magical evening of music #TSO

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Broadway Concert Series (with Seth Rudetsky).  Fort Lauderdale, FL ( April 19, 2016)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o5wtzcKLwj1uetdyxo1_500
Source

ha!  I'm guessing this was while he was singing "If I Were a Rich Man," from Fiddler on the Roof. :amused 

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_o5x9wla9gX1uetdyxo3_1280

Source

SET LIST

Something’s Coming (from “West Side Story”)
Where Is Love? (from “Oliver”)
I Love Betsy (from “Honeymoon in Vegas”)
Welcome Home (from “Fanny”)
The Streets of Dublin (from “A Man of No Importance”)
I’d Rather Be Sailing (from “A New Brain”)
Happy to Keep His Dinner Warm (from “How to Succeed Without Really Trying”)
Wicked Little Town (from “Hedwig and the Angry Inch”)
If I Were A Rich Man (from “Fiddler on the Roof”)

Encore:
You and Me (But Mostly Me) (from “The Book of Mormon”)

-Boca Mag

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

For discussion about:

The Little Mermaid Live In Concert at the Hollywood Bowl,  with Sara Bareilles, Jodi Benson, Tituss Burguss, Rebel Wilson, Norm Lewis, John Stamos and Joshua Colley (June 3, 4, and 6, 2016)

Go here:   The Little Mermaid at the Hollywood Bowl on June 3, 4, and 6, 2016

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od34gj6Mlf1uetdyxo1_500
September 06 2016

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od3gxe3ZVo1uetdyxo2_500

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od3gxe3ZVo1uetdyxo1_500
Darren will appear only on September 14th - Tickets
September 06 2016

Note:  This is really interesting to me, that Darren is now making appearances to perform.

I'm hoping this is a positive sign that Darren is working on his own music.  :fingers crossed 

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Additional information about this event in an article that is linked by  DarrenCrissArmy: 

theplanetofsound.net wrote:
Norah Jones and Darren Criss Added to All star Petty Fest Lineup: Second Night Added Due to Popular Demand

Due to popular demand a second night of Petty Fest has been added at Fonda Theatre for September 14th.  The Best Fest is very proud to announce that Norah Jones, Darren Criss (of Glee fame,) and Matthan Minster of Cage The Elephant have joined the all-star line-up celebrating the music of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.

. . . Ticket sale proceeds will benefit Refuge Foundation for the Arts, a non-profit organization supporting the creation of music and art. Located in Appleton, Wisconsin, the ten-acre sanctuary houses recording and art studios and residences. “Celebrating the living legacy of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers with an amazing line-up is a lot of fun,” says Best Fest founder Austin Scaggs. “But raising money for Refuge Foundation, and doing our part to help support and nurture a new wave of musicians and artists makes this all worthwhile.”

[. . . ]

The Best Fest is proud to begin its partnership with Refuge Foundation for the Arts, which was founded in response to the lack of resources available to artists today, and honored to support their mission: “Helping Artists Create.”

“Refuge Foundation is a way for musicians and artists to take care of our own,” says Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Cory Chisel, who created the Refuge Foundation with his partner, Adriel Denae. “Our goal is to free the artist’s creative and business process from the strictures of the current model, which can often become an economic stranglehold for artists, especially when it comes to musicians, record labels, and the business of making records.” While Refuge Foundation provides opportunities for so many facets of the arts – photography, sculpture, film, dance, wood and metal working, and more –  the Best Fest will focus its partnership on emerging musicians and The Refuge Artist in Residence Program.  (emphasis added)

-theplanetofsound.net
September 6, 2016

Also, from DarrenCrissArmy

publictheater.org wrote:
Justin Vivian Bond: The Golden Age of Justin Vivian Bond (with special guests)

In Golden Age of Justin Vivian Bond, we celebrate the closing of the year-long celebration of performance icon Justin Vivian bond at Joe’s Pub. Tonight’s performance will feature the original originals Mx. Bond has created over the last few years of v’s boundless career along with some covers and every night will feature a new special guest.

Special Guests This Week Include:

Thurs, Sept 8 - Molly Ringwald, Darren Criss and Julian Fleisher

Link:  Joe's Pub

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren at Joe's Pub.  He always harmonizes perfectly.  So beautiful.  Wonder if he sang another song?

Darren on stage at Joe’s Pub with Molly Ringwald on September 8th, 2016 | source

September 08 2016
dailydarrennews

fallenjunkie:

donforringer: Molly Ringwald and Darren Criss, my phones on vibrate for you

September 09 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od7xkhOUNE1ubd9qxo1_1280
#Repost queenie_nyc
Oh, yeah. Did I forget to mention that Molly Ringwald and Darren Criss showed up to sing some #rufuswainwright? Yeah. That happened. #latergram #darrencriss #mollyringwald http://ift.tt/2cpfFY4
(via DarrenCrissArmy)

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some pics with fans from tonight.

Pic with Lee Tonks, a big Hedwig fan.  (He looks so different without his Hedwig make-up.  :amused )
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od80itJzPx1ubd9qxo1_1280
leetonks  Who is Darren Criss?
No but really I’m screeching. It’s been years since my selfie with him. Ignore my triple chins and bad hair.  @darrencriss #darrencriss I look like a killer
(via DarrenCrissArmy)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od7zpsAURx1ubd9qxo1_1280

alek_douglas  his hair was soft #darrencriss 

(via DarrenCrissArmy)

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od81v7q5sc1ubd9qxo1_1280
jennasaispas_   Perfect night, perfect week  :happy face
#darrencriss

(via DarrenCrissArmy)

Another comment about his hair.  :amused

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od81zaFp481ubd9qxo1_1280
nikknyc   Closing down the bar never looked so good. Also, I believe I have a piece of his hair in my mouth. Anywayyyyy, always a pleasure, @darrencriss

(via DarrenCrissArmy)

From dailydarrennews:

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od850zUp031uetdyxo2_1280
@PumpkinPie522   @DarrenCriss thanks for the awesome night. Lovely convo,great seeing u, best week,  

Cute pic.
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od850zUp031uetdyxo6_250
imstephwalsh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @thisisbreanna!  lol @darrencriss xoxo

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From the event at Joe's Pub:

From dailydarrennews:

With the star of the show, Justin Vivian Bond:
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od8yvqGcqu1uetdyxo1_500
mxviv: Post-show selfie with @darrencriss. It’s a shame he’s so ugly. #thegoldenageofjvb
September 09 2016

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od8xcfsOQF1uetdyxo1_1280
ginagaran Hmmm, how many of my favorite people can I jam into one pic??@darrencriss @mxviv @ginagaran @nathanncarrera @sammyjodj @scarletenvy #nyc #justinvivianbond #hedwigandtheangryinch #myloves #joespub
September 09 2016

With a fan and her nice message:
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od900e8QC41uetdyxo1_500

@theatregirlny14: @DarrenCriss is the absolute sweetest! Hope to see him around The Public again!
September 09 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

From @DarrenArmy

Enter to win tickets to Petty Fest on September 14:

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_od3gxe3ZVo1uetdyxo1_500

You need to email them to enter (must be 18+ years old).  They will pick the winner next week.    Link:  Win Tickets
-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Joe's Pub performance.

Molly Ringwald and Darren Criss singing Rufus Wainwright
September 10 2016

Here's a full video. It includes Darren talking about how he and Molly met and why they're singing this song.

Last edited by Lin on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting, Lin.   I enjoyed listening to how Darren and Molly met, and that they sang before together.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren will be performing at Petty Fest in Los Angeles this Wednesday, September 14:happy face  Hope some fans go. 

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odeu3cnkv51ubd9qxo1_1280
darrencriss: Tickets on sale now for Petty Fest. See you there! bit.ly/PettyFestLA2
September 12 2016

Link for Tickets: 

Tickets 

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Short clips of Daren singing at Petty Fest last night, from Mia's snapchat.  He sounds really good.  :happy face  (Sounds like a fan near Mia was having a fun sing-along too  :amused )

Clips of Darren singing Free Fallin’ at Petty Fest - September 14, 2016 [x/x/Mia’s snapchat]

September 15 2016
dailydarrennews

Another clip of Darren from last night.   I'm not completely sure, but it sounds like he's straining his voice on the high notes (it also happened for part of his performance with Vulfpeck at Brooklyn Bowl).   I love his passion when he performs--it's what makes him such a dynamic and magnetic performer--but sometimes control is compromised a bit. 

sonacat18: 2016 Petty Fest. Darren Criss was awesome. #darrencriss #fondatheatre #2016 #pettyfest #madsmithsonian

September 15 2016
dailydarrennews

Some pics of Darren at Petty Fest.  :happy face
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odk7vj0o8s1uetdyxo1_500
sonacat18: Picture perfect. #darrencriss #mads_smithsonian #pettyfest
September 15 2016

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odjys3G6rA1uetdyxo1_500
sonacat18: Rocking out to “Free Fallin”. Madliyn Smith# I got the shot of the night. He was great as usual. #darrencriss #freefallin #pettyfest #mads_smithsonian #fondatheatre"

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odjtplmQ6C1uetdyxo1_500
@RyTheGuy915: @DarrenCriss You did Petty PROUD! So glad to see you perform #FreeFallin! It was amazing!! @the_bestfest #PettyFest
September 15 2016

Some really nice pics of Darren with Vulfpeck at the Brooklyn Bowl.
DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odkd5cWls31uetdyxo8_1280
DARREN CRISS AT VULFPECK - September 10, 2016 by Bellemore Photography [Part 3]
September 15 2016
dailydarrennews

DarrenCriss - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2016 Tumblr_odkd2kP5nZ1uetdyxo6_1280
DARREN CRISS AT VULFPECK - September 10, 2016 by Bellemore Photography [Part 2]
September 15 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

A mention of Darren (at Joe's Pub on September 8, as special guest at Justin Vivian Bond's show).
BroadwayWorld wrote:
BWW Review: Justin Vivian Bond is 'Golden' in Anniversary Show at Joe's Pub

Joining Bond on v's celebration was Molly Ringwald (The Breakfast Club), Bond's friend of two decades and a stage performer in her own right. Ringwald took the reins, singing a duet with Darren Criss (HEDWIG & THE ANGRY INCH), who Bond remarked looks a great deal like the Sixteen Candles star's husband Panio Gianopoulos. Together, they harmonized beautifully while singing "Vibrate" by Bond and Ringwald's mutual pal, Rufus Wainwright. And Criss, who met Ringwald just weeks ago, let her take the reins while appearing genuinely awestruck at the opportunity to perform with her.

Understandably, those in the audience lost their minds.

September 23, 2016
via dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Feinsteins at the Nikko wrote:
Darren Criss- Feinstein's at the Nikko - San Francisco, CA - November 30th, 2016

Actor, musician, Emmy-nominated composer and San Francisco native, Darren Criss, will make his Feinstein’s at the Nikko debut with a selection of songs from his career.

Criss is reprising his critically acclaimed Broadway performance as “Hedwig” in the San Francisco and Los Angeles engagements of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Criss made his Broadway debut in 2014 as J. Pierrepont Finch in the 2014 Tony Award winning Best Musical Revival How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. He is best known for his breakout role as Blaine Anderson on Fox’s Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning series “Glee.” Most recently Criss appeared on the Emmy Award winning FX series “American Horror Story” and will be seen in the upcoming Indie comedy “Smitten” directed by Academy Award winner Barry Morrow. He starred opposite Annette Bening and Kristen Wiig in “Girl Most Likely” and guest starred on “Michael Feinstein’s New Year’s Eve” on PBS. Criss is the founder of NYC’s annual show tunes music festival. “Elsie Fest.”

Wed, November 30, 2016

Doors: 5:30 pm / Show: 7:00 pm

Sold Out

October 18 2016
( via dailydarrennews)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum