Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's TV Projects for 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21TransformersRID - Darren's TV Projects for 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2016 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 pm

I don't see a 2017 thread so I hope this is okay.
Gah! I dunno how to get the image to show  from my kindle, so here's the link:
fallenjunkie.tumblr.com/post/155640472436/pscarlyle

"Royalties" script!

22TransformersRID - Darren's TV Projects for 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2016 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv.   Sorry I didn't do this earlier, but I opened up a new thread for Royalties.  Do you mind copying your post and putting it there (see below)?  Thanks so much!  :happy face

Please go here (new thread):  Royalties

But yea!  This is very positive!

23TransformersRID - Darren's TV Projects for 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2016 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Thank you, Poppy!  bow to you :for you

24TransformersRID - Darren's TV Projects for 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2016 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome, Lilikoiluv!  Thanks for reporting the news about Royalties!   We appreciate it!   :hug  clapping hands thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum