Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interviews of Darren

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Interviews of Darren Thu May 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about Interviews of Darren.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Interviews"), please let me know.  darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Icon_smile

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty LA Mag interview - May 25, 2016 Thu May 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

An interesting interview, especially for folks who live in  or visit L.A.  Some nice insight from Darren about places that he likes to visit.   Being a Japanese-American, I especially found his views about J-town in L.A. (Japan-town or Little Tokyo) to be interesting.   I'm gonna try to visit those restaurants he recommended.   And count me in as one of those who had no clue there were canals in Venice, CA.  :amused

From dailydarrennews:

"My LA to Z:  Darren Criss"

Venice Canals Walkway

After years of living in Los Angeles, I only recently made it out to the canals.  I've since learned that my reaction was very much the same as everyone else's who had never been before:  "Wait, this exists?"  It's crazy to think that all this time, while you were cruisin' down the Venice Boardwalk taking pics of that dude with the dreadlocks playing electric guitar on roller skates, that this picturesque little gem was just two blocks away.  Maybe roller-skating-dreadlock guy lives there.

Trois Familia

I make it a habit to try every buzzy new restaurant when they open up in L.A. If not for the food, then certainly for the adventure, and especially for the bragging rights of having made it there before my foodie friends. And I rarely go to the same place more than once. Trois Familia has been open for less than a year, and I’ve already lost track of how many times I’ve been back. It’s one of the best restaurants in L.A. I love French cuisine. I love Mexican cuisine. Put-’em-togther-and-what-have-you-got? How ’bout a Galette crepe with chorizo and “avocado milk,” or some churro French Toast? Be prepared to wait for an hour or two during brunch hours, or, if you’re savvy enough, maybe summon the power of TaskRabbit. As for my out-of-work actor pals with a pension for hip food: go on a weekday when they open at 10 a.m. No line! It’ll almost make you want to never book a job.

The Hotel Cafe
The Hotel Cafe had only been open for a decade when I moved to L.A., but it was already a place where a lot of my heroes had started (and, I had heard, where they still hung out). Getting to be a part of that scene was a goal. Now, many years since my first pilgrimage, I’ve had numerous shows there. I feel very lucky to be part of its wonderful community of singer-songwriters. I highly suggest going on a random night at a random time when you don’t even know the artists. Maybe you’ll hear something you love or be the first to discover an artist before the rest of the world. They’ve also just opened up a new, smaller stage where you will hear what is a rarity in any venue nowadays: nothing but the music. Just the artist, the songs, and a listening audience. It’s where people give a fuck about music. And it gives me faith in humanity.

Little Tokyo & Sawtelle Japantown
I’m not going to say I’m pretentious about Japanese food, but I’m pretentious about Japanese food. So I love Little Tokyo on the east side & Sawtelle Japantown on the west—my favorite cultural getaways depending on what side of town I’m on. Los Angeles has no shortage of truly amazing Japanese restaurants between these two hubs, but if it’s an authentic Japanese vibe you’re looking for, take a stroll through Japanese Village Plaza or wait in line outside of Tsujita for an hour. And if you’re a Japanophile like me looking for real deal, fish-‘n’-rice sushi (sorry to all my sauce-‘n’-crunch friends), the omakase at Sushi Gen should do the trick. Sure, it’s no walk down Pontocho Alley, but it’s the closest thing to Kyoto without having to make a stop at LAX first.

The Magic Castle
It’s very simple: Magic is awesome. Especially if you have to get gussied up for a whole evening of it at a legitimate castle. The Magic Castle is a members-only (plus their guests—including me) restaurant, bar, and private club. The history of the building alone is fun, but if that doesn’t spark your curiosity, perhaps tricksy bar stools and haunted—er, excuse me, enchanted—pianos will. Arrested Development fans might recognize the large stage (actually called the Palace of Mystery) from Gob Bluth’s gig at the similarly titled “Gothic Castle.” There are two other stages inside: one is a mind-blowing close-up magic room for sleight of hand card tricks, and my personal favorite: the Parlour of Prestidigitation (I know! It just keeps getting better!). The parlor is awesome because, to me, the more old Jewish guys telling dad jokes with handkerchiefs and rubber chickens, the better. If you go at the right time on a Sunday, you can catch a champagne brunch and a show at each of the three stages all in one visit. That’s the only magic trick I have to offer.

Disney’s The Little Mermaid runs June 3, 4, and 5 at the Hollywood Bowl. Get tickets here.

Lamag.com

3darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

AM New York wrote:

Best restaurants, bars, more in NYC:  Stars weigh in on their favorites

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_inline_oaosgevtdE1qb3fmj_500

“Glee” and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” star Darren Criss said that he has quite a few favorite New York spots, including the Village Vanguard, open since 1935.

“I’m a big Hudson River Park guy. I love biking around and go on long, long walks, anywhere downtown to the top of the High Line. As cliche as it is, walking through Central Park is beautiful and timeless. I love Vanguard and the other jazz clubs in the West Village. Oh, and Grimaldi’s. And then I walk off the pizza,” Criss said.

Village Vanguard: 178 7th Ave. S.

-AM New York

4darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Darren on Conan (3/14/17) Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren on Conan (3/14/17)

From dailydarrennews:

Don't forget to watch Darren on Conan tonight (on TBS)!  heart

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu0inXMg91uetdyxo1_500
@DarrenCriss Catch me on @TeamCoco tonight at 11pm ET/10pm CT talking all things @weplaycomputers, @CW_TheFlash and @TheCWSupergirl.

Wow, nice shoes!
darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omtzv0g1i61rdfeyeo1_250  darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omtzv0g1i61rdfeyeo2_250

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver:

Via Ashley Weston’s snapchat and instagram stories (03-14-17)

From Darren Criss Army:

Oops.  Posting this video a little late.  Embarassed

Darren from Team Coco’s Snapchat (teamcoco), 3/14/17

Thank you, Mason!  :happy face  So sweet that he watched and recorded!

Mason Alexander Park‏ @MasonAPark

Me after running home to catch my girl @DarrenCriss on @ConanOBrien and if you haven’t already, go listen to @weplaycomputers

via DarrenCrissArmy

Another video from Mason.  Love how supportive he is. :happy face

“Yas Hedwig on Conan!”
via Mason Alexander Park on IG Stories (masonalexanderpark), 3/14/17

via DarrenCrissArmy

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu6zlLWpp1ubd9qxo1_1280
darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu6zlLWpp1ubd9qxo2_1280

@DarrenCriss
March 14, 2017
(And link to Team Coco’s tweet)

via DarrenCrissArmy

I just finished watching a few minutes ago.  I thought Darren did very well.  He talked about Hedwig, and about The Flash and Supergirl musical crossovers.  My favorite part was when he fan-boyed out when Conan was talking about and holding what looked like Computer Games' Lost Boys Life (super-sized) album.    Darren was so cute.   He was so excited about Conan talking about the EP, and Darren did a shout-out to Chuck about how this was a dream come true for Darren for Conan to hold the EP by his brother and himself.   

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu8e3JWvS1ubd9qxo1_1280
@weplaycomputers on #Conan!

3/14/17 http://ift.tt/2n8hpKy

via DarrenCrissArmy

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu912cBe91ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost charlescriss

unreal, this guy literally shaped my sense of humor #simpsons #conan4evah http://ift.tt/2mqK3lx

via DarrenCrissArmy

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo1_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren on Conan 3/14/17

DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

There are 4 videos of Darren on Conan from last night (March 14, 2017).

Here is the link to their website, with the 4 videos:  http://teamcoco.com/video/darren-criss-on-his-role-in-the-flash-supergirl-musical-episode?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjc0MjF9

One of the four videos of Darren on Conan (March 14, 2017):

Darren Criss On His Role In The Flash/Supergirl Musical Episode - Conan O’Brien | March 14, 2017
na-page

Team Coco

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren on The Late Late Show with James Corden on CBS (March 21, 2017)

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Backstage at The Late Late Show 3/21/17 via Darren’s IG Story (Instagram.com/darrencriss)
DarrenCrissArmy

# Repost  @ashleypweston Meanwhile, in LA, #DarrenCriss looking so sharp and fresh for Spring for the #Corden show Thanks #jcrew for the great look!! #AWerk - http://ift.tt/2nzLZgq
DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarennews:

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on74e6u7sE1uetdyxo1_500
source
dailydarrennews

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on6nt3sD5U1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers​  Been a fan of this dude a long time, very excited to crash his show tonight! @latelateshow​
dailydarrennews

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on7xgdcJyM1uetdyxo4_500

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on7xgdcJyM1uetdyxo1_500
darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on7xgdcJyM1uetdyxo3_500
Darren on The Late Late Show with James Corden - March 21, 2017 | Source

via dailydarrennews

From Darren Criss Army:

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_on6o9z7GqC1ubd9qxo1_1280

The Late Late Show with James Corden

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

6darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Darren on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/10/18) Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/10/18)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss on Kimmel - January 2018 from L&M on Vimeo.

Darren Criss on Jummy Kimmel Live (January 10th, 2018) | Source

via dcriss-archive

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2djlwbfHE1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Ricky Rollins’ Instagram Story (January 10th, 2018)

Via Darren’s Instagram Story (January 10th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2dg8lXSSH1wpi2k2o1_1280
JimmyKimmelLive: It’s just Darren being Darren! @DarrenCriss #ACSVersace

Via Jimmy Kimmel Live’s Instagram Story (January 10th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

via dcriss-archive

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2dce9CQhV1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Kindra Mann’s Instagram Story (January 10th, 2018)

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2dbxuChZy1wpi2k2o1_1280
JimmyKimmelLive: Backstage at #Kimmel with @DarrenCriss #ACSVersace

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2d8re7ChW1wpi2k2o1_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2dh08BExb1wpi2k2o1_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2d4la4WI91wpi2k2o1_400

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2d4la4WI91wpi2k2o2_400

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2cvsz3EAh1wpi2k2o1_400
DarrenCriss: Hanging with @JimmyKimmelLive tonight at 11:35pm on @ABC. #ACSVersace

-

7darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Darren on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/10/18) Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss Got a Pedicure at Ricky Martin’s House (Full Interview) | Source

Darren’s title card on Jimmy Kimmel Live (January 10th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2eo6k4PPI1wpi2k2o2_500

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2eo6k4PPI1wpi2k2o3_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2eo6k4PPI1wpi2k2o4_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2eo6k4PPI1wpi2k2o5_1280
Darren Criss visits “Jimmy Kimmel Live” (January 10, 2018)

via dcris-archive

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2f3qjEwf51wpi2k2o1_540

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2ep8fqDRC1wpi2k2o1_540

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2ep8fqDRC1wpi2k2o2_540

People wrote:
Starstruck Darren Criss Performed a Ricky Martin Song for Ricky Martin While Shooting Versace

January 11, 2018
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source: http://people.com/tv/darren-criss-performed-ricky-martin-versace-american-crime-story/

From Darren Criss Army:

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2eo77pPtB1ubd9qxo4_1280

Darren Criss on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jan 10, 2018

Photo credit: Randy Holmes via Getty Images

via Darren Criss Army

-

8darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:13 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I found Darren great but it's a shame he didn't have the opportunity to sing or even talk about his new songs.

9darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, they chatted for a while about other things.  I was disappointed that Jimmy didn't know and ask about the fact that Darren released two EPs recently (Lost Boys Life, and Homework), making it hard for Darren to segue into the topic of Darren's music.  When a celebrity is a guest on a talk show, doesn't the celebrity send some bio info to the talk show host?  I really don't know.   Too bad Darren's music fell through the cracks, but it still was a good interview.  :happy face  

I did think Darren did well on the show.  He was relaxed and funny.  He seemed more relaxed than he was on Conan.   My husband laughed about the story of the Filipino restaurant and the Ricky Martin/Versace cast pedicure story.  :happy face

10darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Yeah, "what did you do before glee?" wasn't the most interesting question, even if Darren delivered a nice answer. The restaurant thing was great (Darren knows how to tell a story).

11darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Poppy wrote:When a celebrity is a guest on a talk show, doesn't the celebrity send some bio info to the talk show host?  I really don't know.
Pretty sure they go over what they're going to talk about before the taping, but yeah, too bad they didn't even mention his music in a half-sentence. Oh well.
But speaking of Darren's music, the other day I saw a Transformers fan on Twitter who had just discovered his EP and was surprised Sideswipe had such a nice singing voice. :laughing It's SO weird to me when someone knows him from something other than Glee or AVPM.

12darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Darren on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/10/18) Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:Yeah, "what did you do before glee?" wasn't the most interesting question, even if Darren delivered a nice answer. The restaurant thing was great (Darren knows how to tell a story).

I was sorta surprised Jimmy asked that.   Yes, the restaurant story was funny; Darren did a good job in telling that story.  it was funny. 

Lin wrote:But speaking of Darren's music, the other day I saw a Transformers fan on Twitter who had just discovered his EP and was surprised Sideswipe had such a nice singing voice. darrencriss - Interviews of Darren 1021284439 It's SO weird to me when someone knows him from something other than Glee or AVPM.

That is so cool!   Now he has his Transformers fans.  It is sorta different to think he has fans who didn't know him through Glee or AVPM.  Just think, there will be fans via ACS who have become fans of Darren, who didn't watch Glee or AVPM:happy face

From dcriss-archive:

Aw, these are very cute pins.  Thanks Sunshunes for researching this.  :happy face
darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2ia750qN11qjklgro1_r1_500

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2ia750qN11qjklgro2_r1_500
sunshunes:
Darren Criss at “Jimmy Kimmel Live” (January 10, 2018)

Sushi Pin Pintrill - $12

Koi Fish Pintrill - $12

-

13darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:59 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I've just watched the interview with Kelly and Ryan. I didn't know those guys, I found them funny and the question about Cunanan wanting to be famous was interesting. And the Penelope Cruz stuff was funny.

14darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Kelly is pretty funny.  This was the first time I saw Ryan as an interview host, but I found him warm and friendly.   According to all the press coverage with Darren and the producers and Maureen Orth, it does seem that Cunanan was obsessed with fame and killing Versace was one way of doing that.

15darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Build Interview (January 16, 2018) Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

The Build interview with Edgar and Darren was really interesting.  I enjoyed listening to both Edgar and Darren and they both did well.  At one point, Darren was so eloquent that his words almost made me cry.  That part of the interview where Darren articulately talks about what he would like to tell Gianni Versace, if Mr. Versace was alive, was very touching.   My eyes started forming tears, when Darren sincerely said he would hope that Mr. Versace would understand that what the show was trying to do was to cause an important discussion to occur about the larger social issues [such as homophobia], and that Darren would hope that Mr. Versace would understand that they were trying to create some kind of light out of an overwhelming amount of darkness.

Edgar Ramirez & Darren Criss On “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” (January 16th, 2018) | Source

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2oha7DzUv1wpi2k2o3_540

-

16darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Andy Cohen Live (January 17, 2018) Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:57 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p2pl0fLwvN1wpi2k2o1_1280  Track: Darren Criss on Andy Cohen Live (01-17-18)
Darren Criss on Andy Cohen Live (January 17th, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Late Night with Seth Meyers (January 29, 2018)

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren Criss backstage at Late Night with Seth Meyers, Jan 29 2018

Via Darren’s IG story

via Darren Criss Army

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cf4zpsRE1ubd9qxo1_1280
Via Darren’s Instagram Story 1/29/18

From dcriss-archive:

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3ckb0bqGO1ubd9qxo1_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3ckb0bqGO1ubd9qxo4_1280
First Look: Darren Criss, Kimbra Appear On Monday’s “Late Night With Seth Meyers”
Darren Criss has appeared on numerous television shows in his career.

Monday, he adds another program to that list.

Criss appears as the lead interview guest on Monday’s “Late Night With Seth Meyers.”

The interview comes in support of “The Assassination Of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story,” in which Criss plays Andrew Cunanan.

Taped earlier in the evening, Monday’s “Late Night” also features an interview with John Kasich. New Zealand singer-songwriter Kimbra later closes the show with a musical performance.

The episode airs at 12:35AM ET/PT on NBC

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cjmx7lvh1wpi2k2o1_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cjmx7lvh1wpi2k2o3_1280

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cjmx7lvh1wpi2k2o5_1280
Actor Darren Criss during an interview with host Seth Meyers on January 29, 2018

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cjncZ0Vo1wpi2k2o1_1280
Actor Darren Criss talks with host Seth Meyers backstage on January 29, 2018

darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Tumblr_p3cf46tbjG1wpi2k2o1_1280
LateNightSeth: TONIGHT! Seth welcomes @JohnKasich, @DarrenCriss and musical guest @kimbramusic! Plus, #ACloserLook.

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Late Night with Seth Meyers (January 29, 2018)

From Darren Criss Army:

Cute interview!  I like how Darren connected with Seth at the beginning about SNL.  Seth comes across as a warm person.  The story about the Golden Globes after party was funny (but you could tell Seth felt bad about that at first).   In terms of Darren talking about Andrew Cunanan, I think the way he often explains how he approaches portraying someone like Andrew Cunanan (with Darren often stating that people  all are much more than the worst things that they do) is indirect and abstract, and just hard to relate to when you  are talking about a murderer of several people.  But I really, really liked how Darren expanded on that theme, by talking about the woman who shared with Darren that she knew Andrew Cunanan when he was a sweet teen, that Andrew was a good friend to her.  I think that is a better way of discussing how Darren approaches portraying Andrew Cunanan, by simply stating that Andrew Cunanan did not start his life by doing horrible things--that he was a  child, a teen who was not much different from other children and teenagers, before he turned down a destructive path as an adult.  I'm really glad that Darren shared with us, that conversation that he had with the woman who knew Andrew Cunanan when Andrew was a young teen (and I hope Darren brings up this conversation that he had with this particular woman who knew Andrew, in future interviews that Darren may have--because it makes it less abstract how Andrew had good in him as a person).   That was the first time I think I really took to heart how Andrew at one point, was not much different from you and me. 

Darren Criss gushes about SNL, explains how he barely got into Seth’s Golden Globes after-party and discusses playing Andrew Cunanan in The Assassination of Gianni Versace.

(Source: youtube.com)

--

19darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:17 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Indeed interesting interview. See you tomorrow for the new episode :happy face

20darrencriss - Interviews of Darren Empty Re: Interviews of Darren Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much, Jeremy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum