Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Experiences During 2016

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:34 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oetcrarvNg1um4x1so7_400  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oetcrarvNg1um4x1so8_400

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oetcrarvNg1um4x1so9_1280
mlkalmar:
OMG. Saw Hedwig in San Fran this afternoon and Darren was amazing. But then my awesome sister waited with me in the heat to meet him and he was just the nicest guy! You always wonder if what people say is true but in this case, everyone is so right. Darren Criss is just a lovely, gracious person and I am so happy I had the chance to briefly meet him. And of course, Hedwig was amazing!!
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

22comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Hedwig show--SF

Another video of Darren speaking Japanese with a fan.  He initiated speaking Japanese when she said she is from Japan. 

na-page did a gif set with translation.  :happy face

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo2_r1_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo3_r3_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo1_r1_250

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo4_r1_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo5_r1_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo6_r1_250 

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo7_r1_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo8_r1_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oex00vJywO1sczt3wo9_r1_250

October 7, 2016 - Darren speaking Japanese.
na-page

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

23comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:11 am

I love all of these posts!  Thank you everyone, for sharing!

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

Cute video of Darren and a fan speaking Japanese, complete with a bow from Darren at the end.

October 7, 2016 | x

Lilikoiluv, can you translate (if you can hear).  I don't speak Japanese (my mom barely could speak Japanese).  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Icon_redface comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 1314804351
Darren is the sweetest with fans, isn't he?  I so admire the way he takes the time to make a connection, however brief, with people he meets.  Such a class act and wonderful human being.   8) :love

What a cute meeting between Darren and the fan from Japan! 
Here's what I can hear: 

Darren (in English): Hi there! Hi.
Girl (in English): Um, I'm from Japan...
Darren:  Ah, do you understand Japanese?
Girl:  Yes, I undestand.
Darren:  I understand a little bit. 
Girl:  Ah! Thank you very much! 
    *I guess she's excited to hear him speak Japanese and thanks him for doing so?*
Darren:  Thank you very much!

The Girl explains to Darren, in English, that she saw Hedwig in NYC last year.
Darren (in English) Oh, wonderful! Thank you for coming back.
Darren:  Isn't the weather nice?

*October in San Francisco is considered "Indian Summer" weather where it's 
      a bit warmer and drier than usual. October is supposedly one of the best times
      to visit the city, so I think that's what he's commenting about.*

I can't hear what the girl replies well, but . . . 
Darren:  That's true, isn't it/ I agree. 
The girl says something else, but I can't make it out completely.  I hear "sugoi" which means wonderful or impressive. I'm not sure if she's still talking about the weather or about meeting Darren. ha!  :big grin

Darren: See you next time/Until we meet again.
They shake hands, bow, and thank each other again. 

Darren (in English): Cool. 
He asks her what her name is (Harumi), and introduces himself.  I find it so endearing when he introduces himself to fans.   ❤

Darren (in English):  Thank you so much.  We'll see you next time!
Girl:  Ya, tomorrow.
Darren (in English): Tomorrow! Oh cool!
Darren:  See you next time/until we meet again. (laughs)

I hope that made sense.

Edited to Add:  Ooops. Sorry, I typed out and lost my first translation, and then while I was relistening to the video and retyping the conversation out, the amazing Poppy posted the wonderful gif set that explains what was said so much better than my attempt. *cringes*  Embarassed

Ah well, it gives me an opportunity to respond to what Poppy and Jeremy had said earlier about meeting Darren.  I too have never felt the need to meet Darren.  I've always wanted to enjoy seeing him perform live though...for like forever!

Lin, Jeremy, and everyone else in Europe, I know how you feel about the lack of opportunities to see Darren perform. My response when Darren announces yet another lovely endeavor, is usually something like, "the hardships of living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean." lol.  BUT, Darren has done some lovely things, in Europe, and I'm sure great things are in store for his European fans! Le't's hope that a European tour...that you can easily attend!...will happen next year when he releases his fabulous new album!!!  I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyeballs, and whatever else I can think of for you guys!  :fingers crossed  When it does happen, we will celebrate in forums for real!!!  Yea!

24comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:40 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv!  Thanks so much for translating!  applause bow to you   That is so nice of you!   I really appreciate it.  I'm so sorry you lost your first translation.  It must have taken a lot of time to translate it the first time and then you did it again.  You are so kind.  It's so nice of you to take the time, and also to add a lot of detail.  Thanks soooo much! :hug   And you even explained Indian summer in SF too.  :happy face

Lilikoiluv wrote:Darren is the sweetest with fans, isn't he?  I so admire the way he takes the time to make a connection, however brief, with people he meets.  Such a class act and wonderful human being.   comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Icon_cool comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 3446027931

Yes, everything you said, Lilikoiluv!   He is the absolute sweetest!  I didn't listen to the video carefully the first time, and I didn't realize that he was the one to initiate speaking Japanese to her.   She must have been so happy to hear him speak Japanese to her, knowing the special effort he was making to communicate with her.  He seemed pleased to hear that she had seen him last summer in Hedwig in NYC, and that she was coming back to see him the next day! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:I hear "sugoi" which means wonderful or impressive. I'm not sure if she's still talking about the weather or about meeting Darren. ha!  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 2780594425
ha!  :amused 

Lilikoiluv wrote:I find it so endearing when he introduces himself to fans.   comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Herz

Me too.  He doesn't assume people know his name, plus he likes to have that exchange between his fans and himself. 

Thanks again, Lilikoiluv, for taking the time to translate with so much detail for us!   :thank you   We appreciate it soooo much! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Ah well, it gives me an opportunity to respond to what Poppy and Jeremy had said earlier about meeting Darren.  I too have never felt the need to meet Darren.  I've always wanted to enjoy seeing him perform live though...for like forever!

I'm the same.  I wanted to see him perform live, but don't necessarily need to meet him. 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Lin, Jeremy, and everyone else in Europe, I know how you feel about the lack of opportunities to see Darren perform. My response when Darren announces yet another lovely endeavor, is usually something like, "the hardships of living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean." lol.  BUT, Darren has done some lovely things, in Europe, and I'm sure great things are in store for his European fans! Le't's hope that a European tour...that you can easily attend!...will happen next year when he releases his fabulous new album!!!  I am crossing my fingers, toes, eyeballs, and whatever else I can think of for you guys!  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 264538070  When it does happen, we will celebrate in forums for real!!!  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 3325219037

Aw, so nicely said, Lilikoiluv.   I will join you in crossing fingers and everything else so that he makes it over to Europe some time in the near future (extra extra bonus if it's to tour his album!!!). 

I sent you a PM, Lilikoiluv.  :big grin

25comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

Poppy wrote:Lilikoiluv!  Thanks so much for translating! 

You're welcome! I'm glad you could understand my haphazard translating attempt. Thank you again for finding and posting that MUCH BETTER gif set with the translations! Tumblr always comes through with these important things Darren fans need to know! 

Poppy wrote: I didn't listen to the video carefully the first time, and I didn't realize that he was the one to initiate speaking Japanese to her.   She must have been so happy to hear him speak Japanese to her, knowing the special effort he was making to communicate with her.
I had mentioned that in my first attempt that got deleted then forgot to include my comment in the rewrite!  Yes, I found it both adorable and funny that Darren spoke in Japanese first--asking a Japanese fan if she understood Japanese.  lol. 
I agree--I think she must have been so tickled to have been able to converse with Darren in Japanese for a bit! How awesome it that! 

I find Darren's pronunciation, inflection, and mannerisms pretty spot on.  His time in Japan paid off. Yet another example of his skill with languages.   :happy face 

Poppy wrote:I'm the same.  I wanted to see him perform live, but don't necessarily need to meet him.  
Okay, after thinking it over, I need to qualify my answer a bit.

Now, if given the opportunity, I would LOVE to sit and chat with Darren about each and every one of his song compositions.  (Sort of like those snippets Darren did with the Warblers' album.) I would be first in line to meet him for that interaction!   :big grin

26comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:Yes, I found it both adorable and funny that Darren spoke in Japanese first--asking a Japanese fan if she understood Japanese. 

That's Darren.  Both adorable and funny (and kind, a class act and a wonderful human being as well, as you have said, Lilikoiluv).  :love 

Lilikoiluv wrote: lol. 
I agree--I think she must have been so tickled to have been able to converse with Darren in Japanese for a bit! How awesome it that! 

I find Darren's pronunciation, inflection, and mannerisms pretty spot on.  His time in Japan paid off. Yet another example of his skill with languages.   comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 3308115737

That is so nice to hear, about his pronunciation, inflection, and mannerisms while he spoke Japanese. Thanks for sharing your observation, Lilikoiluv.  He's amazing with languages.   I noticed right off that his mannerisms were spot on.  So cute.  ❤ 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Okay, after thinking it over, I need to qualify my answer a bit.

Now, if given the opportunity, I would LOVE to sit and chat with Darren about each and every one of his song compositions.  (Sort of like those snippets Darren did with the Warblers' album.) I would be first in line to meet him for that interaction!   comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 2780594425

Aw, I can imagine you having this conversation, Lilikoiluv.  It would be wonderful! 

Thanks again for your detailed translation!

27comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF

Darren is just so sweet with his fans.  Look at how he takes the time to chat with everyone, and even introduces himself to the person filming.   Such a nice guy.

tricialorrene: @tj.hammond djwjdkiejdj I got to chat with Darren a bit! He is super sweet! And I totally got a hug. #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch #lenahall #darrencriss #broadwaytour #broadway #sanfrancisco #vacation #stoked

28comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Hedwig show--SF.

This is sweet.  Looks like Darren was commenting on the glittery gold bowtie.  :happy face
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_of3r6kMukb1uetdyxo1_500
@Rambo_Ranger_: Still dying, I can’t believe I met him.  @DarrenCriss

Darren was nice enough to take off his glasses so that he could take this pic.  :happy face

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_of33trzvfF1uetdyxo1_1280

@creampanda445: How sweet of you to take off glasses and strike the pose! We got this IPhone case on Etzy lol. #DarrenCriss #Hedwig #darrenishedwig
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

29comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:41 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_of4cisWDie1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost love_hp_ 

Hedwig & the Angry Inch was an amazing show, and Darren was literally so lovely to us. Such a great end to a great day. I miss these two so much

#hedwigandtheangryinch #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2eEO6eC

30comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:10 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_of51ptuqB21uetdyxo7_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_of51ptuqB21uetdyxo8_250
Stage Door - October 15, 2016 Source
"Darren Criss hugged Cameron Lindsey...apparently for now her life is complete. Epic fail on my part only catching the end of the hug...he gave her a real hug. Very sincere young man."

Doesn't this sound like a mom, or an aunt?  "Very sincere young man."  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

31comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dailydarrennnews:

It's true what this fan says.  You don't need the sound on, you don't need to hear the words being said, because it's clear just watching him in action, how Darren tries to engage with his fans.  :happy face

zoerenee0: No sound because there is no need to hear the screaming and giddiness that was all around me, but he was so sweet, I’m very glad I waited to meet him  heart thanks for being so eager to hold conversations with each person there! @darrencriss #hedwigonbroadway #sfo #hedwigandtheangryinch #headwig

October 19 2016
dailydarrennews

32comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:17 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure where to put these comments from folks who met him at St. Ignatius.  Feel free Lilikoiluv, to copy and place them in one of the Hedwig threads (or anywhere else) if you feel they belong there.  :happy face

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Cute comments from a teacher.  StarKid fan, I presume.  :amused  Am eager to hear what advice Darren gave.  
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofc5n53zmk1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost j.o.o.l.i.a.b_ 

You guys, I met Harry Freaking Potter. I was shaking and a bit embarrassed but ITS HARRY FREAKING POTTER. #aka #darrencriss #avpm #myschoolisincredible #thanksfortakingapicwithme #eventhoyoowashellatiredandtrynaleave #usedmyteacherprivilegestomeethim #honestlydyingabit

Seriously tho this dude gave some killer advice tonight at my school of which I’m thankful many of my students got to hear. Also, I’m literally a loser for freaking out when he called himself Harry Freaking Potter but like bruh #blessedaf http://ift.tt/2dC5HSF

This is sweet.  She didn't even know who Darren is, but was impressed with his kindness.

Wow, Darren impressed the hell out of these folks, with his kindness.  Not a surprise at all!

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

33comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This sounds like this is about Darren being his usual sweet, giving self with fans at stagedoor.

34comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another St. Ignatius friend/alum, who did musicals and choir together with Darren.  So sweet to see him reunited with his old friends.

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofcrmkqF7n1uetdyxo1_500
reezepeeze: #tbt to yesterday. From being in SI musicals & choir together to now being artists in the entertainment industry. Mom, dad– The kids are alright.  credit made possible by @tinrannosaurus #Amdg #wearesi #glee #hedwig #counselorcenterkids #entertainment #music #acting #idoitforthewine #ignatian #artists

35comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Lilikoiluv wrote:
Poppy wrote: I didn't listen to the video carefully the first time, and I didn't realize that he was the one to initiate speaking Japanese to her.   She must have been so happy to hear him speak Japanese to her, knowing the special effort he was making to communicate with her.
I had mentioned that in my first attempt that got deleted then forgot to include my comment in the rewrite!  Yes, I found it both adorable and funny that Darren spoke in Japanese first--asking a Japanese fan if she understood Japanese.  lol. 

The fact that he can speak so many languages, even if it's just a few words or phrases, is SUCH an awesome way to make a connection with fans in these short interactions.
(I think this hasn't been posted?) Here he is speaking some German - made me smile even just watching the video.

onlydeathwillpartusnow:
This is the video of Darren snatching my phone and talking in German and just being a cutie… 
Hedwig Stage Door 10/18/2016 - 8pm show

[wie gehts = how are you
danke schön = thank you (very much)
tschüss = bye
mein Deutsch ist schlecht = my German is bad]

36comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:32 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin wrote:
The fact that he can speak so many languages, even if it's just a few words or phrases, is SUCH an awesome way to make a connection with fans in these short interactions.
(I think this hasn't been posted?) Here he is speaking some German - made me smile even just watching the video.

I agree with you completely, Lin!  It is such a wonderful way for Darren to connect with his fans.  I love how much effort he puts into engaging with his fans.  Thanks so much for posting that cute video (and for posting the translation below!).  Those fans seemed really thrilled to hear him speak Germain.  Very sweet!

From dailydarrennews:

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofer4eWVug1uetdyxo1_500
matificara    the most genuine human being!! thank you so much to my favorite person.  love love love talking with you :')

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofdwi4dFbc1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost ahochhal

Met #darrencriss tonight after seeing the awesome musical #hedwigandtheangryinch. What an awesome dude, taking time to talk to everyone who waited for a sighting.  :heart eyes http://ift.tt/2ez9q1f
via DarrenCrissArmy

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_offqq9mK0T1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost nancypisa

Thank you so much for a great show #darrencriss!! Thanks for taking the time to meet so many of us at the stage door after the show too . #shnsf #hedwigshn http://ift.tt/2dWX4Qm
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

37comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

It's sweet of Darren to be supportive of fellow artists.  :happy face
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofg1kbfB7p1uetdyxo8_1280
@mati_ficara  DARREN CRISS TOLD ME GOOD LUCK AT ART SCHOOL SO IF U HAVE EVER TOLD ME ART SCHOOL IS UNREALISTIC THERES RHE DOOR!!!

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofg1kbfB7p1uetdyxo9_1280
 matificara  never been more self assured that i'm in the right place doing what i love.  always grateful for this guy to remind of that.

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

38comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

It's really admirable how much Darren attempts to connect with each of his fans.  You can tell the fans just love this and appreciate his efforts so much. I especially liked how he gave some advice to the guy who wanted to go to U of Michigan. I wonder if the person whose name is Ashley, who said Darren is her favorite of all the Hedwigs she has seen and who said that she saw him in Hedwig on Broadway is Ashley Riela (@VanillaRiela)?  (I posted a couple of Ashley Riela's tweets in the Hedwig Tour here: Fan Reviews (Post 46).  Some of her comments are also in the Fan Reviews for Hedwig on Broadway too, click Here (Post 28)).  Interesting that Darren said he preferred the SF show a little more because they made the show a little tighter.

I like how the security guard in the background is trying not to smile.  But he fails.  :amused

chatterboxrose:

This is a long one, but I started to record him when he was a few people ahead of me. Just love how personal he is with everyone out there. So happy I was able to string a few sentences together! And that “swag” was a few pins on my jacket - a Hedwig one and another from Listen Up Tour. I’m just so shocked and how amazing this was. Still freaking out. Best birthday ever for sure! (And shout out to my birthday twin in this video, minus four years! Hope you get to do some drinking for your 21st tomorrow.)

Posted October 21, 2016
dailydarrennews

This person who posted the video also tweeted this:

(from dailydarrennews:)

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofgmn8KxZH1uetdyxo2_1280
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofgmn8KxZH1uetdyxo4_1280
@ChatterboxRose  He's beauty and he's grace.

Here's a pic of Darren being kind to the guy who said he wanted to go to U of Michigan.
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofgmn8KxZH1uetdyxo1_1280
Source

Cute pics and nice message.
comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofgntuVPGx1uetdyxo2_1280

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofgntuVPGx1uetdyxo1_1280
Anthya Flores: Darren Criss!!! A real talented Artist and a great person!

Darren spends almost the same amount of time with fans at stage door, as he does doing the Hedwig show, depending on how big the crowd is at stage door on any particular night. 

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

39comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:41 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

This is a sweet story:

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofdz0mg4wD1r0swn1o1_500
nachochang:
nachochang wrote:We waited for Darren at the stage door and when he got to us, he saw my bag and asked if he could sign it.
When my mom told him that we were looking forward to his next project, his eyes lit up and he exclaims, “That’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said. Come here,” and he scoops my mom up in a hug and kisses her cheek!!  heart
via mysecretfandomgarden

From dailydarrennews:

The message of this fan about her aunt and Darren is moving.

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofjfmiEHDD1uetdyxo2_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofjfmiEHDD1uetdyxo3_250

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofjfmiEHDD1uetdyxo4_250  comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofjfmiEHDD1uetdyxo5_250

@AsherKashani    @DarrenCriss thank you for taking the time to actually talk to my aunt even though she's hard to understand. it made her day (and mine!)

This is a cute video.  The parents in the video seemed happy to meet Darren too.  I liked how he thanked the parents (although the "F" word was a bit risky to use in front of parents, but hey, it's Darren. :amused )

Jaeda:~) ‏@jaedaaaaa I can’t believe we met @darrencriss !!
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

40comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2016 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:40 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From daily darren news

comiccon2016 - Fan Experiences During 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_ofo11kQ9eL1uetdyxo4_1280
@Christie_N83   @DarrenCriss thanks for making my birthday awesome!!! #bestshowever

lena_randall: So yeah Darren Criss is also a talented cameraman. I just wish I told him how much I appreciated the work he put into his performance and giving out such positive vibes even after the show for everybody who comes to see him. Love this guy  #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch #sanfransisco #darrencriss #darrencrissisperfection

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 8 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum