Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Enjoy.  :happy face

LauraOsnes: @DarrenCriss, this is my favorite thing. : ) @SethRudetsky @sxmOnBroadway #HopelesslyDevoted

March 26, 2015

SethRudetsky: @LauraOsnes @DarrenCriss I love it AND it gives me incredible anxiety. EYES ON THE ROAD!
darrencriss-news

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Striking photo, both the color and Darren's pose.  heart

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_onnetc2qYB1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost coreylubo

#tbt to the Nashville stop on the #listenuptour and this crazy moment I caught. #tourlife #tour #concert #nashville #darrencriss #concertphotography #bestshot #singersongwriter http://ift.tt/2nkDz8t

via DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

An article with lots of past and recent pics of Darren.  :happy face Some of these pics were taken while Darren was on Glee.

I'll post a few of the pics.

PopSugar wrote:
Prepare to Have Your Darren Criss Obsession Reignited with These Snaps

June 23, 2017

Darren Criss first stole our hearts with his role on Glee — and for some dedicated fans with his role in A Very Potter Musical — and not much has changed since. After wrapping the hit FOX series, the handsome actor has been keeping busy performing as the title character in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and even playing Prince Eric in the Hollywood Bowl's performance of The Little Mermaid.

While we've certainly loved hearing his beautiful voice on stage, there's a big part of us that misses seeing his equally beautiful face on our screens week after week. We are fully pumped to see him reunite with Glee creator Ryan Murphy for American Crime Story season two. In preparation for his return to TV, look back at how much more attractive Darren has gotten since saying goodbye to Blaine Anderson in 2015.

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Darren-Criss-Hot-Pictures

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Darren-Criss-Hot-Pictures

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jennifer Morrison recently posted this pic of her backstage with Darren at the Belasco Theatre after seeing Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway (2015).  :happy face

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Such a cute pic of both of them, and a lovely message.  Wonder if there was a specific reason why she posted this now?    
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_os622eQDvj1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost @jmostrikes
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love” http://ift.tt/2sTSCdz

June 25, 2017

via Darren Criss Army

Here is the same pic that I found that was posted in 2015.
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_nqpgot07Yr1qayexuo4_1280
endlesslyklaine:

[UHQ at Darren-Criss.fr] Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Jennifer Morrison pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig & The Angry Inch’ on June 28, 2015.

DCN  (deactivated)

Another past pic that was posted recently.  :happy face  I remember this GQ photo-shoot!  Darren is rocking that Elvis look!

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_os69n7TwGx1wpi2k2o1_1280
gq: What to Wear Today: Warm weather lace ups and a neutral suit to match. (@kaizfeng) #WTWT#OOTD

June 26, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I remember seeing this pic when it first was posted.   Have no idea about the date.  2010?  2011? I think he was meeting with Ashley for some event that she was preparing him for, but I could be wrong.  I remember thinking that Darren's hair resembled that little garlic bulb.  :big grin   And how funny that he is posing with a garlic bulb in the first place (what a quirky guy).   :amused

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_lz4drjaLkp1qcf4gdo1_500
disumbridge

via na-page

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

lauraosnes: #TBT to @darrencriss sending me this vid. laugh until you cry #Greaseistheword #Hopelesslydevoted

via dcriss-archive

Note:  This video was originally posted in March 2015 (see above).

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Cute pic of Darren with fellow U of Michigan grads,  Meredith Stepien, Joe Walker, Dylan Saunders, Julia Albain, Joe Moses, Liam White, and Lauren Lopez.

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_ow9v2f9ejT1wpi2k2o1_1280
merediddys: For today's #TBT I’m posting our graduation day photo of the class of 2009!!! Being back here and seeing our old professors and celebrating Annette made me miss you all so much!!!! #GoBlue #Michigan

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

I liked the photos in this early (2011) Daman photoshoot. 
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_owmw63fZxN1wuxre4o1_1280

darwin.chang
: My favorite picks from DAMAN photo shoots throughout the years are being featured at “DAMAN 10th Anniversary Photo Exhibition.” Check it out until 2 October 2017 at Plaza Indonesia Ground Floor, Starbucks Corridor.

Don’t missed to join DAMAN OOTD CONTEST, and get a chance to win one-of-a-kind Bomberg bold luxury watch from Switzerland, worth IDR 13 Million.

Simply take your most dapper OOTD look in your office, home or your favorite hangout place. Put #DamanOOTD and #BombergIndonesia. And tag @daman_magazine and @bomberg_indonesia.

Official Exhibition Partner:

@bomberg_indonesia

@plaza_indonesia

#damanxbomberg #photoexhibition#fashionshoots #fashionspread #PIMFW2017

September 21, 2017

via darrencrissource

Note:  You can find other photos from this 2011 Daman photoshoot at the very useful adorkabledarrencriss tumblr blog.

Link:  http://adorkabledarrencriss.tumblr.com/tagged/daman_magazine

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I heard that Darren was one of the standouts in this production.

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_of8zg6w2141ubd9qxo1_1280
THROWBACK THURSDAY: Gross Indecency, October 5, 2015

jakeshears The (very serious) Rent Boys from last nights reading/performance of Gross Indecency by Moises Kaufman.. Was such an honor to be a part of this.. @andymientus @darrencriss @willcarlyon

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

I haven't seen before the first pic.  :happy face  He sort of looks like a dancer there.   From Glamour Magazine 2011 photo shoot. 
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_oyum3sM9bB1qayexuo1_540

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_oyum3sM9bB1qayexuo2_540
via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

TEN years ago today, on November 12, 2007, Darren posted “Part of Your World” as his first YouTube video!

This was the beginning of Darren's celebrity-status (pre-StarKid).  :happy face

Poppy wrote:This was the beginning of Darren's celebrity-status (pre-StarKid).  :happy face
The haircut :cry reminded me of this video that was technically earlier - it wasn't posted on Youtube until November 2008, but according to the description was filmed on January 27, 2007 for the University of Michigan's college TV station.
It's funny (and irrationally reassuring  :laughing ) seeing these two hair extremes next to each other.  Also, I love The Muse.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Lin wrote:The haircut Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 3129030996 reminded me of this video that was technically earlier - it wasn't posted on Youtube until November 2008, but according to the description was filmed on January 27, 2007 for the University of Michigan's college TV station.
It's funny (and irrationally reassuring  Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 1021284439 ) seeing these two hair extremes next to each other.  Also, I love The Muse.

Thanks for posting that video, Lin!  It does look like an earlier video than the Part of Your World video.  In the video you posted, Darren still has a bit of baby-face.  :amused   Yup, the haircuts are 2 extremes for sure.  I also love The Muse--love the lyrics and the melody!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, cute photo of Darren in high school (St. Ignatius) with his friend, Ryan Aguirre.

From dcriss-archive:

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p42hvpH6VT1wpi2k2o1_1280

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p42hvpH6VT1wpi2k2o2_1280
Via Ryan Aguirre’s Instagram Story (February 12th, 2018)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p5zz8g9jq51wpi2k2o1_1280
reezamusic: High school #tbt. 11+ years ago Post up my friends & fam Bringing it back! Good Morning!  so many more good photos. Can’t post them all! All these photos were on a point & shoot [camera emoji]! #throwback #awkwardteenyears #throwbackthursday #stignatius #reptheprep #embarassingmoments #gettingold #late20s #beforesmartphones

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Love how happy Darren looks here.  He makes sure to enjoy every moment.  :happy face
Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p7ni2x9OdZ1wpi2k2o1_1280

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p7ni2x9OdZ1wpi2k2o2_1280
slowpez8: Whoaaa throwback monday to our senior year theatre prom LOL this was a million years ago
Gotta love that pic that was def orchestrated by Meredith.
And did u know Nick Lang was my date? WHAT A NIGHT! I love these people forever.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren looks adorable.

From dcriss-archive:

Michigan - Some of my favorite past photos/gifs of Darren - Page 2 Tumblr_p8zmx0Teob1wpi2k2o1_1280
xoabiliciousxo: Hey @darrencriss tell me why I didn’t realize we were both in Auntie Lala and Uncle Anjo’s wedding?! Crazy small world! Anyways just wanted to share this picture we stumbled on after talking about what an incredible job you did playing Andrew Cunanan! #darrencriss #weddingpartyduties #youngsters #familythrowback #versace #takingitwayback #90swedding #ringbearer #acs #glee #lmdctour

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum