Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Poppy wrote:
I guess Outside Lands is a big music festival in SF.  How great that Theo Katzman and other U of Michigan alums in Vulfpeck are performing there.
Site of this lovely old interview that I still rewatch sometimes, so I'm taking this as an excuse to post it here. :love
(part 2)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin,

I didn't know that was where he did these interviews.  Now that I'm watching the video that you posted (thank  you!), I notice that the caption says the video was taken during Outside Lands.  Darren said in Part I that the festival started when he was in college and it was at that time (2010) only five years old.   He added that he used to run there, in that park.   He shared he was a camp counsellor, which makes sense, because he loves working with kids.

Many fans fondly watch those videos of Darren, before he blew up big from being on Glee.   I like his advice:  "Stick with your friends, love what you do, and love who you are."    It's nice to know that to this day, he still sends the message of being passionate about your work and being true to yourself, as well as being supportive of each other.

Thanks for sharing that video and that piece of info, Lin!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren at the Young Professionals for Hilary:
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obguir3CzD1qlbe4wo1_500
yanks02:
Thanks for the inspiring speech @darrencriss ! #imwithher (at Green Room at the War Memorial)

Darren being inspirational.

yanks02:

Darren Criss speaking at the Young Professionals for Hillary event in San Francisco.

(He’s a small dude and there was no stage so this was the best I could do. He did have a very engaging and eloquent speech.)

(via dailydarrennews)

Some nice pics.  Rocking that young professor look, while urging people to be active in this election.  :happy face
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7mo5rMx1uetdyxo2_1280

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7mo5rMx1uetdyxo1_r1_1280

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7mo5rMx1uetdyxo4_r1_1280

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7mo5rMx1uetdyxo5_r1_400

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7mo5rMx1uetdyxo6_r1_250
Darren at Young Professionals Hillary Clinton event on August 5th, 2016 [x/x/x/x]

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obi014Gmkb1uetdyxo1_1280
for45fc Darren Criss tearing it up at #for45event in SF. #heswithher #strongertogether

Driving by the SHN Golden Gate Theatre.  :happy face

mypatronusisklaine:

Via Darren’s snapchat

dailydarrennews

Some pics from the Outside Lands music festival. 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh6x8n9VZ1uetdyxo1_500
theadamdillon: Not going to lie, this was pretty rad to meet @darrencriss tonight. He was great to talk to and lives in SF! Hope to one day photograph this dude again

This is a cute pic.  I'm glad she finally got to meet Darren.  :happy face
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh8euLiu01uetdyxo1_500
minami_e: So happy I finally met the wonderful @darrencriss, even if I did make a complete fool out of myself. And thanks to @marzate91, @hannhannham, and Andrew for running across the city with me to create this magical moment! #darrencriss #dreamsdocometrue #7yearsinthemaking

It sounds like this fan has been hoping to meet Darren for a while too.
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obh7byZuX61uetdyxo1_500
@dana_jaco: Isabel just met Darren Criss and my inner 8th grade self is extremely jealous

Somewhere in SF.   A very sweet message from a fan.   I like Darren's shirt/sweater combination.  Nice colors.
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obieu44ABk1uetdyxo1_500
segography Met Darren Criss today  :heart eyes :heart eyes :heart eyes :heart eyes Such a sweetheart in person, I still can’t breathe #darrencriss #hedwig #blaine #glee #mancrushforlife #god #angelsvoice #handsomeaf

This is a very good pic of him.  The woman in white has the same color eyes.   The fan said that this was on Haight Street.
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obinwh8iHO1uetdyxo1_500
Darren with fans in San Francisco on August 6th, 2016 | source

Something about this brightly colored beanie cap makes for a cute pic.   Cute message from a fan.  :happy face
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obj1yfnRJc1uetdyxo1_500
hatvtrinh: We just met @darrencriss & he said “I love you too”  heart #fangirling #Glee

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 6 times in total

Lin wrote:"Less room for overthinking", I say... and then he posts a new Harry Potter snap because in the one he had done half a day earlier, you couldn't see the scar properly. :laughing  (I laugh, as if I hadn't noticed the missing scar right away and been slightly disappointed about it...)
(I would post the video, but it's not working on DDN's Tumblr right now. Here's a link to it on their Twitter)
Twinsies, Lin!  I'm glad to know that I was not the only HP fanatic that looked to see if I could see the scar somewhere in those lovely curls.  And my HP-loving heart smiled when Darren felt the need to post another one to make sure it showed.    :big grin

Lin wrote:Site of this lovely old interview that I still rewatch sometimes, so I'm taking this as an excuse to post it here.  :love
(part 2)
Ooooh Twinsies again, Lin!   applause
I posted the same video on my tumblr earlier today (or was it last night, my brain is not working well right now lol). Seeing his tweets/snapchats about the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival just made me all nostalgic about one of my favorite Darren interviews too. So many wonderful Darren moments and what would become classic Darren soundbites come from this two-part gem of an interview!  
I get especially emotional over this little comment: 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_moragni55n1s08w3ro3_250
source: unknown
Darren got Glee just about a month later.  :happy face

And of course, this classic Darren-ism: 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Darren-benice
I also loved the Mia/Criss family photos that came from that day too.  Chuck and his group The Freelance Whales were playing at the festival that year and everyone looked so proud and happy!

And YES, Poppy!  I'll add my vote for an "If Only" reunion at Elsie Fest! That would have been so amazing! Thank you also for posting that wonderful video from the Hollywood 
Bowl Concert.  

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but kudos to the director for his/her A+ selection of background: 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obf2c9vGS11uxavoco1_500
Darren’s Hedwig poster can be seen in the background in this scene [ starting mark 1:23:26 ] from the Netflix original movie “Tallulah” starring Ellen Page and Allison Janney.x

Last edited by Lilikoiluv on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello   So nice to see you!   :for you

It's so nice to have some fans who know these details of Darren's early days.  You guys are encyclopedias of Darren-related facts.  thumbs up

Lilikoiluv wrote:Ooooh Twinsies again, Lin!   crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3693794830
I posted the same video on my tumblr earlier today (or was it last night, my brain is not working well right now lol). Seeing his tweets/snapchats about the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival just made me all nostalgic about one of my favorite Darren interviews too. So many wonderful Darren moments and what would become classic Darren soundbites come from this two-part gem of an interview!  
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_moragni55n1s08w3ro3_250
Darren got Glee just about a month later.  crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3308115737

And of course, this classic Darren-ism: 

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Darren-benice

I also loved the Mia/Criss family photos that came from that day too.  Chuck and his group The Freelance Whales were playing at the festival that year and everyone looked so proud and happy!

I love those gifs, Lilikoiluv; the quote from the second gif is quite beloved by Darren fans.  heart  :love   And how ironic that 1 month after that video, he was cast on Glee, and he remained on the show for five seasons!  

If you happen to have any Mia/Criss family photos from that day, I would love to see them, if it's not too much trouble.  How cool that Chuck and his band, The Freelance Whales were playing at the festival that year.    Darren must have been so proud of his big brother. 

ha.  I love that both you and Lin noticed that Darren's hair covered his Harry Potter lightning scar.  :amused  I wonder if dusty noticed too.  I have to confess I was none the wiser. 

Yes, cross our fingers, Lilikoiluv that we get "If Only" at Elsie Fest.    :fingers crossed   That would be so beautiful. 

I love that Darren's Hedwig pic is in the background of that scene.   Darren's fans have eagle eyes!  bow to you 

Lilikoiluv wrote:
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obf2c9vGS11uxavoco1_500

Darren’s Hedwig poster can be seen in the background in this scene [ starting mark 1:23:26 ] from the Netflix original movie “Tallulah” starring Ellen Page and Allison Janney.x

I'm really glad to see you here, Lilikoiluv.   :hug    Hope you are having a good week.  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy wrote:Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello   So nice to see you!   :for you

If you happen to have any Mia/Criss family photos from that day, I would love to see them, if it's not too much trouble.  How cool that Chuck and his band, The Freelance Whales were playing at the festival that year.    Darren must have been so proud of his big brother. 
Hi, Poppy!  :hello
It's so great to be back!  

Sorry, I didn't post the photos from the 2010 Outside Lands because I don't remember the source. I'll post a few here, and if it's not okay, feel free to remove them. The Criss family love is lovely though.   :happy face
They look so happy and proud to be there supporting Chuck and The Freelance Whales' set at the festival! 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 XV4stci

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 URCnQFS

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 A0HtdUh

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Mt7DT2X

Now THAT's a proud family!  The Criss family love is wonderful to see!

Here's on of Chuck on stage: 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 GuXiddF

And, of course, Darren and Mia: 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 PePdhX1

ha.  I love that both you and Lin noticed that Darren's hair covered his Harry Potter lightning scar.  :amused  I wonder if dusty noticed too.  I have to confess I was none the wiser. 
lol. Only HP-lovers would notice.  I was embarrassed that I actually looked to see if I could see it somewhere in those lovely curls, so I was happy (and relieved) to hear that Lin (and Darren lol) noticed too. Is dusty a fan of HP too?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv.  :hello

I think if you do not have the source, it's fine to go ahead and post the pics.  (It's just that if folks do have the source, I hope folks post the source to give them credit.  But if you don't have the source, then if you want, just post them, so we can share with each other our lovely stashes of Darren photos. :love )

Thanks so much for posting those lovely pics, Lilikoiluv!    Those are beautiful pics, Lililkoiluv.  I agree, they all look so happy and proud of Chuck.  I had seen some of those pics before, but didn't know the context.  It's so nice to fill in the blanks.   Thank you for sharing them, Lilikoiluv!

Aw, love the pic of Darren and Mia.   They look so cute.  :happy face

Lilikoiluv wrote:lol. Only HP-lovers would notice.  I was embarrassed that I actually looked to see if I could see it somewhere in those lovely curls, so I was happy (and relieved) to hear that Lin (and Darren lol) noticed too. Is dusty a fan of HP too?

ha!   Yes, you HP-lovers notice when that little lightning scar is hidden.  :amused  I know dusty loves the HP books.   I know she has seen more of the StarKid Harry Potter videos than I have. 

Jeremy,  I never had the chance to ask you about this.   I have seen the HP films and really enjoyed them.  But I only read the first book.  My husband read the whole novel series and is much bigger HP fan than I am.

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lilikoiluv wrote:Ooooh Twinsies again, Lin!   applause
Darren got Glee just about a month later.  :happy face
Yesss, that part always gets to me.  :cry  :love I was going to mention it, but I didn't have the gif on hand. thumbs up

Poppy wrote:It's so nice to have some fans who know these details of Darren's early days.  You guys are encyclopedias of Darren-related facts.  thumbs up
I don't remember everything! Razz For example, I love Darren and Harry's friendship, but I had completely forgotten about those fun Comic Con pictures you posted recently, so I agree it's nice that we can remind each other of stuff like that or fill in some blanks. :hug

Poppy wrote:I love that Darren's Hedwig pic is in the background of that scene.   Darren's fans have eagle eyes!  bow to you
Spot "Darwig" sounds like a fun little game to play with movies that were shot in NYC last summer. :laughing I've seen people on Twitter mention that the poster is somewhere in the background of the new Ghostbusters movie, too.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote::Ooooh Twinsies again, Lin!   crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3693794830
Darren got Glee just about a month later.  crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3308115737

Lin wrote:Yesss, that part always gets to me.  crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3129030996  crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3446027931 I was going to mention it, but I didn't have the gif on hand. crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 32445860

I was just thinking, so Darren graduated from U of Michigan in June 2009?   And the last episode of Eastwick ("Tasers and Mind Erasers") that he appeared in, aired on December 2, 2009 (according to IMDB), so he must had filmed that episode some time prior to December 2009, maybe October/November 2009?   And he was cast in Glee one month after that video that Lin posted, so he was cast in Glee in September 2010?   So when he filmed that video in August 2010, he had been essentially unemployed for a while.   He had said in several other interviews that he was about to call it quits (or something to that effect) because he was having a hard time getting another acting gig, and was going to focus instead on his music.   Thinking about this context, it is especially touching that Darren was cast on Glee soon after he said those words, and that he was on Glee for 5 seasons and played a character that became so beloved. 

Here is an interview that he did for the SAG Foundation 30th Anniversary, where he talked about the difficulty of getting acting jobs: 

Darren Criss on his days as a struggling actor | SAG Foundation’s 30th Anniversary Celebration (November 5, 2015)
DCN

It's also funny that he talked about how the StarKid projects became something that people would connect to, "this band of ragtag misfits."   Because people connected to the little band of ragtag misfits of Glee too. 

I like how he made a pitch for Freelance Whales at the end of Interview 2, and that he said how proud he is of his brother.  I love the support that he gives to his brother (and the support Chuck gives of him).   Yes, Lilikoiluv, the Criss family love is wonderful to see.  :love

I also like this little Darren-ism (about his Human EP): 

"It's the kind of music you can be friends with."

Lin wrote:I don't remember everything! crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Icon_razz For example, I love Darren and Harry's friendship, but I had completely forgotten about those fun Comic Con pictures you posted recently, so I agree it's nice that we can remind each other of stuff like that or fill in some blanks. crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 3065861840

I agree, Lin!  :happy face  I love that we  learn from each other!  I love the exchange and sharing!

Lin wrote:Spot "Darwig" sounds like a fun little game to play with movies that were shot in NYC last summer. crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 1021284439 I've seen people on Twitter mention that the poster is somewhere in the background of the new Ghostbusters movie, too.

Oh man, I just saw Ghostbusters 2 today.  I wish I had read your post first, Lin!   I'm not the most observant person, so I don't know if the poster was in the subway scenes.    We'll have to keep an eye out for other movies/TV shows filmed in NYC last summer.

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:Jeremy,  I never had the chance to ask you about this.

I love HP too but I've never read the books. Maybe someday...

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Darren's Calendar:

August 23         PRE-SALE--Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages (L.A.) begins at 10am!
                          Sign up on the Hollywood Pantages email list:   Official Website.

Watch the The Hollywood Pantages Facebook

August 29           White Rabbit Red Rabbit
                            Tickets at Telecharge.com or call Telecharge at  212-239-6200.

September 5       Elsie Fest

Click here for tickets (via Ticketmaster)  

September 9        TICKET
SALE--Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages (L.A.) begins at 10am!

October 2-30 
     Hedwig & the Angry Inch. SF:   Tickets

November 1-27   Hedwig & the Angry Inch.  L.A.:    Official Site

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren probably wants to adopt this lonely-looking harpischord.    :amused
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obtjrvoRNm1uetdyxo1_500
via Darren’s Snapchat on August 12th, 2016

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
From dailydarrennews:

I'm not sure what event this is.  But they look very elegant. 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obtauvhe2i1t1ytj2o1_500
dailymiaswier:
from mia’s facebook (public)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren is at the Eaux Claires Music Festival in WI.   Listening to good music, eating good food, and doing research on music festivals.  :happy face

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obw4fjAorU1uetdyxo2_250  crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obw4fjAorU1uetdyxo1_250
Eaux Claires Music Festival, WI - August 13, 2016 | Via Darren’s Snapchat

This is funny.  :happy face

“Trust me, I wasn’t the only person doing this” - Via Darren’s Snapchat | August 13, 2016

dailydarrennews

A backstage photo of Darren with fans at The Little Mermaid.   It's a good photo of Darren. 
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obw4kjuOrS1uetdyxo1_500
Backstage at The Little Mermaid Live at The Hollywood Bowl - June 4, 2016 | Source

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_obxfxgkw4A1uetdyxo1_500

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

It was nice of Darren to say hi in this video, to this person's brother.  :happy face  Link to Source

Thanks for all of the updates, Poppy!  I especially appreciate your list of his upcoming projects/appearances.  

I guess Darren's recent jaunts to those music festivals is not only for pleasure, but also for a bit of researching for Elsie Fest?  Ah, to have such wonderful researching opportunities!   :big grin

I'll be in Ohio during his "White Rabbit Red Rabbit" and Michigan during Elsie Fest.  So close and yet so far . . .  :cry

I'm happy to see that Darren and Mia are attending Andy Mientus' and Michael Arden's wedding today in England. They seem to be close and I'm glad they will be there to witness and celebrate this joyous event!  Andy and Michael have been tweeting up a storm of cuteness.  I hope we get some great pics from their wedding!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv! 

Love your signature, Lilikoiluv!  

Aw, you're welcome. 

Oh-man.  Yes, so close, yet so far away.   I wish you were in the same states as "White Rabbit, Red Rabbit" and Elsie Fest, Lilikoiluv!   I would have loved to see Darren in his first play post-Glee.   I hope we get some fan reviews (and maybe a media review?). 

haha!   It must be fun for Darren to visit music festivals and not only enjoy the wonderful music, but also to note the great features of the various music festivals (the physical set-up, the type of food, etc.).  

Aw, Andy and Michael are getting married!  They seem like such a sweet couple and such good friends of Darren.   Feel free to post some tweets and pics (including ones that Darren is not in) of Andy and Michael's wedding, if you want, Lilikoiluv.

This is so sweet.  
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_oc47beaJED1uu4h4po1_500
totally-heaven-touch:
THIS IS IT GUYS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, OHMYGAWD AAAHHHH CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL AND ANDY!!!
(via gleekto)

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_oc41veiuXD1s5me75o1_500
13mtm80:
April’s picture of the chapel.
(via gleekto)

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv,

I was thinking there was something different-looking about your post.  And then I realized you have a signature.  (I am very unobservant sometimes.  My parents painted the inside of their living room and I didn't notice it for weeks.  Razz)    I may PM you and ask you how you did that!   It's very cool.  So many lovely Blaine moments captured in your signature!

Darren having fun with his SnapChat.   I obviously don't know my mushrooms, but I've never seen such dark mushrooms, especially ones filled with such love.  :heart eyes  
crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_oc3otaMrF21uetdyxo1_500
Via Darren’s Snapchat - August 18, 2016

In just 5 days, tickets for Hedwig and the Angry Inch in L.A. (Hollywood Pantages) will go on pre-sale, on August 23!     And then "White Rabbit, Red Rabbit"!

Darren's Calendar:

August 23         PRE-SALE--Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages (L.A.) begins at 10am!

August 29           White Rabbit Red Rabbit
                            Tickets at Telecharge.com or call Telecharge at  212-239-6200.

September 5       Elsie Fest

Click here for tickets (via Ticketmaster)  

September 9        TICKET
SALE--Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages (L.A.) begins at 10am!

October 2-30 
     Hedwig & the Angry Inch. SF:   Tickets

November 1-27   Hedwig & the Angry Inch.  L.A.:    Official Site

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

crush -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 8 Tumblr_oc44djeM2g1uetdyxo1_500
@adoptolderkids: Wow! #TBT to last year’s FABULOUS #Stars4FosterKids Benefit! @MeganHilty & @DarrenCriss onstage for the big finale!

Seth Rudetsky and his husband organized another Stars for Foster Kids (Voices for the Voiceless) fundraiser this year!  Yea!  Such a great cause, with a great need.   I hope Darren has time to make a little appearance.   BroadwayWorld article:  Link

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum