Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
Good point, Lin.  I was still holding out for an album . . . Neutral 

But I understand if this project happens, then it's a great opportunity for Darren to gain a lot of visibility for him as a musician/singer, as well as hopefully a songwriter, if he writes songs that appear on the show (which hopefully at some point would increase his chances of releasing an album).

Am very eager to hear what happens with this.  I wonder when the networks announce which projects will result in pilots or series?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
This video was taken Saturday (November 5, 2016):




@heartsandroses9: Better video of @DarrenCriss hinting last night about “fun things are coming.”
dailydarrennews

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II
@Poppy wrote:I was still holding out for an album . . . Neutral 

Well, let's imagine that a record will be accompagnying the TV show. If that record contains original songs and if there are only three singers including Darren, don't we almost get a DC album ?

Guest


Guest
bow to you Lin! Lin! LIN!  You are the master of gathering and piecing together information bits!    Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 1124846457  You are the official president of the Darren Criss Fan Forum CSI squad! bow to you Thank you again for finding and sharing all of that!

I'm very excited about the project and hope it goes forward, if that is what Darren would like to pursue next. The premise sounds right up Darren's alley and would hopefully allow him to act, sing and compose music for the show. That would be a wonderful thing for we fans.  

I realize that the it isn't a given at this stage, but it's just nice to know that FOX has such faith in Darren that they would be looking to create a project centered on him. 

The fact that Lin found the listing that had the "Producer" listed (again, bow to you to you Lin) makes me think that perhaps the premise of the show might have come from and been pitched by Darren perhaps?


@*Jeremy* wrote:Well, let's imagine that a record will be accompagnying the TV show. If that record contains original songs and if there are only three singers including Darren, don't we almost get a DC album ?
I like your train of though, Jeremy!  Yes, more studio produced music, especially if it's new music composed by Darren, can only be a good thing.   :happy face

I guess this show (should it become reality) probably won't have the intense choreography and such as Glee did so he may still have time to work on his album (if it is not completed already).   Unless he is actually one of the producers too.  Then he may once again have a lot on his plate.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
Jerremy wrote:Well, let's imagine that a record will be accompagnying the TV show. If that record contains original songs and if there are only three singers including Darren, don't we almost get a DC album ?

Oh, absolutely!   If songs on the show are recorded, that's the next best thing to a solo album, for sure, plus with the added benefit of the privilege of seeing him on our TV screens (every week!) performing songs that he wrote.   It's really a great situation.  It will give him a great deal of visibility, as both a songwriter and a musician/musical artist,  so I really hope the pilot/series gets picked up by the network.   I'm crossing my fingers, toes, arms, you get the picture.   That I still want a solo album, does not diminish my excitement for this project.  I am very excited about the possibility of it happening!  It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for Darren (and such a great thing for his fans, especially those who have not been able to attend his events and miss seeing him)!  

Lilikoiluv wrote:I'm very excited about the project and hope it goes forward, if that is what Darren would like to pursue next. The premise sounds right up Darren's alley and would hopefully allow him to act, sing and compose music for the show. That would be a wonderful thing for we fans. 

Yes, everything Lilikoiluv said!  A project where we see Darren every week on our TV sets, where Darren may compose his original music, where we see and listen to Darren performing his original music, where we see Darren's acting = BLISS! :big grin celebrate

Lilikoiluv wrote:I realize that the it isn't a given at this stage, but it's just nice to know that FOX has such faith in Darren that they would be looking to create a project centered on him.
 
I completely agree with this!   It's really nice to see that the network believes in Darren.  

Lilikoiluv wrote:The fact that Lin found the listing that had the "Producer" listed (again,  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 1124846457 to you Lin) makes me think that perhaps the premise of the show might have come from and been pitched by Darren perhaps?

haha!  that little purple guy is your go-to guy when it comes to your admiration of Lin's detective skills.  :amused   I've been thinking the same thing too, Lilikoiluv.


Lilikoiluv wrote:I guess this show (should it become reality) probably won't have the intense choreography and such as Glee did so he may still have time to work on his album (if it is not completed already).   Unless he is actually one of the producers too.  Then he may once again have a lot on his plate.

Yes, it remains to be seen, assuming the project gets a green light by the network, how involved Darren will be as a producer.  

So does anyone know when the networks make their announcements of what pilots/series they pick up?  Is it just before the Fall?



Last edited by Poppy on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest


Guest
These two articles just dropped on Twitter: Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly. I haven't read them yet (watching Supergirl), but I think it confirms that Darren's an executive producer! Making that bank!

He also did another interview with Keith Caulfield at Billboard Pop Shop, but I'm having trouble getting the audio to work.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
DaisiesAndLilies wrote:These two articles just dropped on Twitter: Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly. I haven't read them yet (watching Supergirl), but I think it confirms that Darren's an executive producer! Making that bank!

He also did another interview with Keith Caulfield at Billboard Pop Shop, but I'm having trouble getting the audio to work.

Hey, thanks so much, DaisiesAndLilies for the links.  The Billboard Pop Shop is not working for me either, maybe too many folks trying to listen to it? 

I'm behind on Supergirl.  Need to catch up.  Just watched The Flash.    But that's off topic. :amused




Some more info via dailydarrennews:

Confirmation from Darren.  Thanks Darren!  thumbs up

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogaw6fBJrY1uetdyxo1_500

link to article
@DarrenCriss






From DarrenCrissArmy:
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogawxwZXMm1ubd9qxo2_500






From dailydarrennews:

One of the writers, Patrick Carlyle (and Jonathan Gabay, Vice President of comedy development and programming at FOX):
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb0gk1rCd1uetdyxo1_500

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb0gk1rCd1uetdyxo2_500
link to article



So . . . I'm hoping the part that is wrong is where it says Darren will not star in the show.  




I'm copying the quote that dailydarrennews pulled from The Hollywood Reporter article:
The Hollywood Reporter wrote:
Darren Criss Developing Musical Workplace Comedy 'Royalties' at Fox

November 7, 2016

The project, which centers on producers and songwriters, hails from the ‘Glee’ grad and writers Allyn Rachel and Patrick Carlyle.

Darren Criss is returning to Fox.

The network is developing a musical workplace comedy from the Glee grad, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The project, titled Royalties, centers on the unseen, unsung and unglamorous heroes behind the pop stars – the producers and songwriters whose day job is it to produce hits. Sometimes it’s sexy, but most of the time, it’s just like every other workplace with office politics, clashing personalities and day-to-day minutiae. The comedy specifically centers on a publishing company, Royalty Music, and the one-hit wonder who returns to the fold in the hopes of making it big again.

Royalties hails from Criss and writers Allyn Rachel and Patrick Carlyle. The latter two will exec produce with The Jackal Group’s Gail Berman and Joe Earley. Criss is attached as a co-executive producer. (He will not star in the project should it move forward.)

Criss most famously spent five years on Fox’s former musical comedy hit Glee, for which he also earned an Emmy nomination for outstanding original music & lyrics. The actor, who is currently headlining the Los Angeles production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, is also known for his roles in American Horror Story and Girl Most Likely. Criss is repped by CAA, Hyphenate Creative Management, and Hansen, Jacobson.

Rachel and Carlyle previously created the web series Couple Time, which was previously developed at Fox. Rachel is also developing the comedy Ridin’ Dirty for FX with The Jackal Group. Rachel is repped by CAA, Truhett Garcia Management, and Ginsburg Daniels. Carlyle is repped by CAA, Haven Entertainment and Ginsburg Daniels.

Royalties marks the latest collaboration between Fox and The Jackal Group, which produced the remake of the beloved movie musical Rocky Horror Picture Show. The company also has the drama Camelot and the comedy Mattress World in development at the network.

The project comes in the midst of a rough patch for similar music-centered series. HBO and Showtime axed first-year dramas Vinyl and Roadies, respectively, after one season despite impressive auteurs like Mick Jagger and Cameron Crowe. FX also recently pulled the plug on Dennis Leary’s sophomore comedy Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll. Nashville, which centers specifically on the world of country music, was also canceled this year after four seasons, but it was resurrected by CMT and Hulu shortly thereafter.



Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
Ok, as exciting as this news is of Darren and this Fox project . . . I'm feeling the stress of tomorrow.    It's on everyone's minds, can't escape it.   I'm genuinely frightened. 




Darren and Hedwig doing their part to get out the vote (vote for Hillary!!!!).





 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogatcod3B41uetdyxo1_500






 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogauorRTZd1uetdyxo1_500
Hollywood Pantages‏ Get $29 tickets to @HedwigOnBway starring @DarrenCriss & @LenaRockerHall on Nov 8th only when you show us your “I Voted” sticker








I agree, Darren, this is moving.
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb2mnK3RA1uetdyxo1_500

link to article



Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest


Guest
Thank you for the links to the two articles, DaisiesandLilies! Since they're doing write-ups of the project, the network/production compan(ies) must have sent out the info to the press. That gives me hope that this project may be well on its way along the development process. :fingers crossed

@Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

One of the writers, Patrick Carlyle (and Jonathan Gabay, Vice President of comedy development and programming at FOX):

Enlarge this image
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb0gk1rCd1uetdyxo1_500


Enlarge this image
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb0gk1rCd1uetdyxo2_500
link to article

So . . . I'm hoping the part that is wrong is where it says Darren will not star in the show.   
Yes, those tweets are referring to the THR article that stated that Darren would not be starring in the show, so that makes me hopeful that it's wrong too.  

These people seem excited about the project and this now adds another layer to my hopefulness that this project is likely to be a go.   :fingers crossed  <--I think I'll be abusing the use of this smilie as we await the outcome of this project. lol.  

Darren's profile on the Hyphenate Creative Management site that Lin referred us to listed Darren's Producer status as "PRODUCER - development of original TV series’ for network and cable television.”  Now that has me wondering what kind of cable project(s) he may be involved with too.  

I love this new producer hat he's adding to his experiences.  Yet another interesting facet to the incredible Darren Criss. 8)


DaisiesandLilies wrote:He also did another interview with Keith Caulfield at Billboard Pop Shop, but I'm having trouble getting the audio to work.

@Poppy wrote:The Billboard Pop Shop is not working for me either, maybe too many folks trying to listen to it?
It worked for me, but the audio was very patchy and it took forever to listen to the entire podcast.  It was really great though.  Darren shared about the kissing incident.  He also mentioned a conversation he and  Chris Mann (the former original Warbler and played the Phatom of Opera for a while) had when Chris went to see HatAI the other night. Chris was impressed with Darren's stamina and noted the difference between how long the Phantom is actually on stage to Hedwig's entire time on stage. I loved hearing his insights to the great question, "Why does Hedwig mean so much to you?"  It was also great to hear how much Keith and the other hostess really like Darren, which is understandable. lol.  :big grin   Hopefully the audio will play more smoothly after the initial rush.  


ETA:  I just listened to the podcast again and it played fine for me now!  :happy face


And yes, I'm extremely nervous about the election too. *takes a deep, cleansing breath*


Those $29 HatAI tickets for a "I VOTED" sticker is a great reward!  I hope many people get to take advantage of that and that Hedwig has a full house for a show that will surely have extra political references that night! 

@Poppy wrote:
I agree, Darren, this is moving.

Enlarge this image
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogb2mnK3RA1uetdyxo1_500

link to article
I agree with both Darren and Poppy.  What a moving piece that reminds of a perspective of this election that we tend to overlook, but is so important to remember and act upon.  



Last edited by Lilikoiluv on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II
I don't get the Joaquin Phoenix reference Embarassed

I understand the situation is stressful. I'm with you : it's gonna be ok

Btw, shouldn't we open a thread for Royalties ?

Guest


Guest
Still such an awesome opportunity for Darren if he's "just" co-producing the show, but of course selfishly, I want to see him on my screen!
Patrick Carlyle posted this and liked the two tweets above, hmmmm. ( :fingers crossed )
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 W8WlCrG

The Billboard interview was fun! (But tssk, Keith and Darren, that's not how Hedwig is pronounced in German Razz )

The US election is just bizarre on so many levels to me. I don't know

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
Lilikoiluv wrote:Since they're doing write-ups of the project, the network/production compan(ies) must have sent out the info to the press. That gives me hope that this project may be well on its way along the development process.  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 264538070

At first, I was wondering if the 3 articles that came out  yesterday, November 7   (The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, and Entertainment Weekly) were simply based on the article that came out on November 6 (Season-Zero), but the EW article, The Hollywood Reporter article and the Billboard article are worded differently than the article in Season-Zero.  It does seem like the network did a type of press release to these 3 entertainment sites (THR, Billboard, and EW), which is a positive sign.





Lilikoiluv wrote:Darren's profile on the Hyphenate Creative Management site that Lin referred us to listed Darren's Producer status as "PRODUCER - development of original TV series’ for network and cable television.”  Now that has me wondering what kind of cable project(s) he may be involved with too. 

The use of the word "cable" was interesting.   And I agree, Lilikoiluv, it is nice to see Jonathan Gabay being enthusiastic about this project!

Thanks for sharing with us about what you noted about the Billboard podcast, Lilikoiluv.  I still need to try to see if it works for me.   Will try later (right now, my mind is fuzzy with political pundit talk.  I think I need to stop watching the news.  oh )

Lilikoiluv wrote:What a moving piece that reminds of a perspective of this election that we tend to overlook, but is so important to remember and act upon. 
 
Well said, Lilikoiluv! 

Jeremy wrote:I don't get the Joaquin Phoenix reference  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Icon_redface
Yes, I'm not so sure what that means either.  I'm speculating that it has to do with a film called "I'm Still Here," which at the time it was released, people thought it was about Joaquin's life, but it later turned out that it was a "mockumentary."   Huffington Post




Lin, you are continuing to impress us with your sleuthing!   Thanks for letting us know that Patrick Carlyle liked those two tweets (and for his own tweet too).   

Lin wrote:The Billboard interview was fun! (But tssk, Keith and Darren, that's not how Hedwig is pronounced in German  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Icon_razz )

haha!  :amused



So many things about this election is freaky and bizarre (and frightening, horrifying, and enraging).    I continue to feel it's surreal.

Thanks for the empathy, Jeremy.  I really need it.  I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles today.

Jeremy wrote:Btw, shouldn't we open a thread for Royalties ?


I prefer to wait until we get an announcement from the network about whether they have decided to pick up the pilot/series, but if others want me to, I'll open up a new thread.  I assume you would like a new thread for Royalties now, before an announcement by FOX, Jeremy?  Anyone else?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
I know this is off-topic, but I just need to find some comfort. 

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo1_540
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo2_540
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo3_540

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo4_540
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo5_540

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo6_540
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogd21a26Mt1qcxeebo7_540

sunshine-captain:
bluespock:
Wise words from a wise man
via vampireisabitstrong






So grieve.  But know we will get through this.



Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest


Guest
Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren? :big grin

Btw, poppy, I'm sending you a huge hug! A very strange day indeed.

Guest


Guest
@Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ofuxvm6sN21rr00q0o1_500

Cute.  :amused

Where are the pics of his costume? He always puts such effort in. His vampire and Babar costumes were great!

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II
@Poppy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Btw, shouldn't we open a thread for Royalties ?
I prefer to wait until we get an announcement from the network about whether they have decided to pick up the pilot/series, but if others want me to, I'll open up a new thread.  I assume you would like a new thread for Royalties now, before an announcement by FOX, Jeremy?  Anyone else?

Opening the thread after the announcement by Fox is fine too :happy face

dusty001 wrote:Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren?  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 2780594425

Besides, giving Darren a role would be a smart move. He can act and sing, he's already famous and, when Glee was still on air, his covers were one of the best-selling ones. So, Darren in the main cast would be quite a safe choice. Unless they can get bigger actors/singers, of course.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
dusty wrote:Where are the pics of his costume? He always puts such effort in. His vampire and Babar costumes were great!

Darren and Mia dressed as Eleven and Barb from the Stranger Things TV show.   You can find pics and videos here:  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2016





Also Patrick Carlyle tweeted again:



gleekto wrote:
FYI - Patrick Carlyle, one of the writers of Royalties who tweeted that some of the THR article was wrong, teased that the error may be that Darren actually is starring on the show…Take from it what you will.

-gleekto





Here is Patrick Carlyle's tweet in response to a question being asked (click on the link in Patrick Carlyle's tweet):








Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator
Darren being his sweet, inspiring self, finding the positive on an otherwise dark situation:

(From dailydarrennews):


 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdxu2F1KM1uetdyxo1_500





 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_oge7thBuMf1uetdyxo1_500





Darren's retweets November 8, 2016, Election Day.

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo1_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo2_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo3_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo4_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo5_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo6_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo7_1280
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo8_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdiz2ODLA1ubd9qxo9_1280

Darren’s election night RTs, part 1
DarrenCrissArmy








 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo1_1280


 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo2_1280


 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo3_1280

 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo4_1280
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo5_1280
 Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 Tumblr_ogdj4icl3E1ubd9qxo6_1280
Darren’s election night RTs/tweets, part 2
DarrenCrissArmy



Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest


Guest
@*Jeremy* wrote:
@Poppy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Btw, shouldn't we open a thread for Royalties ?
I prefer to wait until we get an announcement from the network about whether they have decided to pick up the pilot/series, but if others want me to, I'll open up a new thread.  I assume you would like a new thread for Royalties now, before an announcement by FOX, Jeremy?  Anyone else?

Opening the thread after the announcement by Fox is fine too :happy face

dusty001 wrote:Yay! DC has a new project! How exciting!! I'm certain he'll be in it. Sounds very strange for an actor to co-create a new show and not putting himself in one of the roles. Especially with the show focusing on an area he is very interested in himself. The tweets from Carlyle are also promising in that regard. Btw, I guess this show will have new music in it? Possibly written and (here's to hoping) sung by Darren?  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 14 2780594425

Besides, giving Darren a role would be a smart move. He can act and sing, he's already famous and, when Glee was still on air, his covers were one of the best-selling ones. So, Darren in the main cast would be quite a safe choice. Unless they can get bigger actors/singers, of course.

Yes, it would seem strange if they didn't cast him. Since it is a music show I wonder if they will sell the songs on iTunes like they did with Glee. I wonder if it would star anyone else we know...

Poppy, thanks for the link to DC's Halloween costume. It was great! :laughing

Poppy,

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II
I'm asking myself the same question. 

Who could be the two other main actors (or the three main actors if Darren don't appear in the show) ? Let's make suggestions :amused

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum