Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Who is a songwriter?  Chord.  This may be Blam Part 2. :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ogg6vkUf6p1uetdyxo1_500
Link

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

More about the Fox project with Darren.

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_oghdvfT1Bl1ubd9qxo1_1280

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_oghdvfT1Bl1ubd9qxo2_1280

Link to article:   playbill.com/article/darren-criss-developing-series-for-fox
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ogi5e7HKI01uetdyxo1_500
Soni Nicole Bringas is currently on Fuller House | link to article

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:Who is a songwriter?  Chord.  This may be Blam Part 2. :amused

I'm not very fan of the idea of Glee alumni in that show. Why not Joe or Nick Jonas, for example ? :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

That sounds good too.  I'll take any of those guys on the show.  I've seen photos of Darren and Joe at the same events.  It seems they are friendly.  How about a woman songwriter/actor?  It'll be nice to have a woman character on the show as one of the songwriters.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Cute video.  I love that Darren takes time to do these kinds of things.  It's so cute to see how much it means to Avery.  Broadway Dreams strives "to provide youth and young adults of all socioeconomic backgrounds with performance training, life skills building, and mentorship opportunities from the entertainment industry's most distinguished talents."   BroadwayDreams.org

@bway_dreams: Avery Rehl is pretty excited for showcase, and apparently @DarrenCriss is too! #DreamersTakeNYC @HedwigOnBway
via dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:That sounds good too.  I'll take any of those guys on the show.  I've seen photos of Darren and Joe at the same events.  It seems they are friendly.  How about a woman songwriter/actor?  It'll be nice to have a woman character on the show as one of the songwriters.

I'm okay for a girl. Maybe Darren will ask Lucy Hale to join the cast. PLL comes to an end and she's a singer.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lucy Hale is a good suggestion.  Mae Whitman also sang on Parenthood.  She has great chemistry with Darren.  I think a woman character would be a huge bonus to the cast.  I love  variety and diversity in terms of characters.  I would love for Leslie Odom Jr. to be on the show.  He has great chemistry with Darren, has a beautiful voice and is a wonderful actor.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is a nice gesture:
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ogu8ouEjSm1ubd9qxo1_1280

If you’re on Twitter come join us at @thecrissproject for #DCEncouragementDays!! We’re sending love and appreciation to Darren and all the people who help support his continued success! See you there!
DarrenCrissArmy

Lilikoiluv, there is even a pic of Ted the Dragonfly (4th pic from the top, under the pink sunglasses pic).  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy, Blam2 would be awesome! I wouldn't mind any of the Glee alumni dropping in.

My mind is blank right now as to other suggestions. Maybe some of DC's Broadway buddies? Just saw Mae Whitman was suggested above, that would be great. Her and DC were great together in that Lisa Kudrow show.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:Poppy, Blam2 would be awesome! I wouldn't mind any of the Glee alumni dropping in.

My mind is blank right now as to other suggestions. Maybe some of DC's Broadway buddies? Just saw Mae Whitman was suggested above, that would be great. Her and DC were great together in that Lisa Kudrow show.

I hope the series gets picked up.  :fingers crossed  

I agree dusty.  I thought Mae and Darren had a lot of chemistry on Web Therapy.  Yes and some of Darren's Broadway buddies would be great too!

Darren is doing another concert:

BroadwayWorld wrote:
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts Adds Broadway & TV Star Daren Criss to 25th Annaul 'NIGHT OF STARS'

The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts today announced a major new addition to its 25th Anniversary NIGHT OF STARS, which will be presented on Saturday, February 11, at 7 pm. Darren Criss, perhaps best known for his years co-starring in the TV hit Glee, is replacing the previously announced Patti LuPone, who is opening on Broadway this spring in the new musical War Paint.

The Kravis Center is located at 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in West Palm Beach, FL. For more information, please call 561-832-7469 or visit the official website at http://www.kravis.org/.

Alan Cumming and Neil Sedaka also will be performing.  Was this the same event that Darren did about a year ago in West Palm Beach, FL?

I am flying to SF with my hubby to see Darren in his concert on Wednesday at Feinstein's at the Nikko.   I will report when I return.  :happy face

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Have a nice time :happy face

Poppy wrote:I am flying to SF with my hubby to see Darren in his concert on Wednesday at Feinstein's at the Nikko.   I will report when I return. 

I've already posted my well wishes in another thread, but I'll do it here too because one can never have enough well wishes.  lol.

I know you're having an awesome time at Darren's concert at Feinstein's in San Francisco!  With the news about his upcoming events, he is sure to have a lot to share while bantering between songs.  :big grin  I have my fingers crossed that he'll use this as an opportunity to formally announce the very near release of his album and plays ALL the songs from it just for you guys (and all of us via youtube) . . . as one does at Feinstein's.  <--see what I did there.  Wink

You'll also need to explain how this white beauty played into the evening: 
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 CyjoybCVEAI9VeQ
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Cyjw7qmUoAASBQC
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohhx38YuOX1qlbe4wo5_1280
dailydarrennews

I know! His new album must be called "White Peacock"!!!! Yup. That must be it. 
Aren't you proud of my sleuthing skills, Lin?!
8) :talking  :laughing

Note:  This post was edited by Poppy to add an image.  Lilikoiluv, I couldn't restore your original 2 pics, but I added a pic of the white peacock that was at the Feinstein's at the Nikko concert in SF.

I hope you're having a fantastic time in San Francisco Poppy, although it's cold there right now. Keep warm! Looking forward to reading your review of last night's show!  

Here's a few videos from last night:

Darren doing an spot-on impression of James Taylor at the beginning of "Fire and Rain" and then ending with a lovely version of his own (via DDN): 

x

Let's see if this works. Darren singing his lovely version of "I Dreamed a Dream"

yay! It worked! I just love his emotional version of this song so much.
x

"A New Town is a Blue Town" from "The Pajama Game"! 

x
Love his little comment in the middle there. Such a pretty rendition. 

Thank you, Darren, for including "To Have A Home" in your set last night: 

"Wicked Little Town". 'Nuff said. 

Oh. my. heart. 

I love that he did some apropos Randy Newman! He should have done his Randy Newman impersonation here too. lol. "The World Isn't Fair" (via DDN):

x

There are a few more lovely videos from last night.  I'll try to post them later, if someone else hasn't already done it.  

The venue looks like an intimate one, and I hope you and your husband enjoyed your evening, Poppy!

A few more videos as we wait for Poppy's return.  The first two are not the best visually, but the audio is great and she left in some of Darren's bantering between the songs! Love that, and he shared some interesting things, which I'm sure Poppy will fill us in on!  :big grin :for you

In this one, Darren chats about Maggianos, "The Music Man," songwriting, Carol King, and even a little about "Royalties" (via dreamsinajarcant):

x
Bless this person for including some of the bantering. This teacher loved what he said about songwriting (and parenting).  He's just so personable througout.   :love Poppy, could you share what he he shared about high school prior to this?

And jenndesq has posted a little snippet of what he said in the above video: 

Speaking of what I’m up to now, I also sold a pilot, so that’s kind of cool. I’ve mentioned now probably three times these several different hats that I’ve worn in my life, and one of them is a songwriter. And that kind of grind, which is not something any of you would know about, but I’ve spent years in the writing sphere, whether it’s for myself or other people. For musical theater, for pop artists. It’s a really fun thing, it’s probably, of all the things I do, I get the most satisfaction from, because it doesn’t require me being in front. I think if we have any teachers in the room, I’d imagine it would be the same. When you have students that do something on behalf of something you’ve contributed to, it’s extremely gratifying. I love writing music for people, and hearing their voices. I’m not a parent but I’m sure for some of the parents, you have your hopes and dreams for this thing you’ve created, and ideally, hopefully it’ll surprise you, and hopefully surpass your expectations in ways you never thought. So that’s how I feel about a lot of songs that I write when other people sing them.”
— Darren Criss [x]
x

No, I'm not posting another video of this because this is one of my favorite songs (well, not ONLY because it is), but it has a bit of Darren talking about the song before. Really! (via dreamsinajarcant)

x
It wasn't dialogue, Darren you silly goose.  It was Harry's quick change from his muggle clothes to finally being in his Hogwarts robes.  Both the song and the scene were beautiful and still gives me goosebumps. :cry :love

A portion of what Darren says is on of his first audition songs when he was little--"Where is Love?" from "Oliver!" (with a cute key change in the middle and ending)
x

From Feinstein's instagram:
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohhrdzJrHW1ubd9qxo1_1280
feinsteinssf One great night with Darren Criss. 

Hopefully we'll get videos of "Where or When" (which I love), "I Left My Heart in San Francisco", and more of Darren's great bantering later.  :fingers crossed

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv and Jeremy, thanks for your well wishes.  And thanks soooooo much, Lilikoiluv, for posting all those lovely music videos.   It's so nice of you! 

I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm gonna discuss Darren's concert at Feinstein's at the Nikko here:  Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I feel so behind on Darren-related news!

From Dailydarrennews:

Thought I would post this cute pic of Darren and Chuck:
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohejlvB54y1rr00q0o1_1280
belleybuttons:
Mike Bieringer: Look who I bumped into on my Birfday? Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes. You made a great day that much greater! Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
November 29 2016   (Source)

A fundraiser to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, in celebration of  Darren's approaching 30th birthday!  :happy face
crissfundraiser wrote:
crissfundraiser:

As a revered actor of stage and screen, we here at DCBDF couldn’t think of a better cause than BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS (BCEFA) to represent Darren’s upcoming 30th birthday. 

With your support and enthusiasm, we hope to raise at least $5,000, with all proceeds 100% processed through BCEFA’s secure servers! :happy face

Now moving into its 30th year (like Darren!), BCEFA has raised nearly $300 million globally toward HIV and AIDS-related grants, health facilities, resource centers, and more. In 2015 and 2016, a portion of the proceeds earned from ElsieFest also benefitted BCEFA, too. 

Alongside raising money for an amazing cause, we’re thrilled to announce our raffle, with great items up for grabs and shipped worldwide! Please thoroughly read through our Raffle rules & regulations for complete eligibility. 

For any questions you might have, or if you want to find out a little bit more about us, check out our About Us section. Don’t hesitate to send us an ask if none of these answers satisfy what you’re wondering about.

We appreciate your donations and support for this fundraiser and organization! We thrive on every reblog, like, and follow - so keep up to date with us here, as well as on Twitter at @crissfundraiser. And, of course…

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_ohidekigbW1rxgs67_500

December 01 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

Also: 
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohgs1h6C5i1vk4hoeo1_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohgs1h6C5i1vk4hoeo3_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohgs1h6C5i1vk4hoeo2_500
crissfundraiser:
Just one more day til we launch the Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser 2017, benefitting BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS! Every donation is 100% transferrable to BCEFA and provides well needed resources for men and women (both Equity and non-Equity) suffering from HIV and AIDS, including health treatment, counseling, private assistance, and more. Watch this space for more details on our cool raffle to earn great prizes – and see you tomorrow!
November 30 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_og92ifen1S1vk4hoeo1_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_og92ifen1S1vk4hoeo4_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_og92ifen1S1vk4hoeo2_500
crissfundraiser:
The Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser 2017 has a ton of great items up for grabs benefitting BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS! Watch this space and follow us for amazing opportunities to take home autographs, props, apparel, and more!
November 29 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

Darren and Mia appear to be in NYC, attending Cats.
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohmqs7ugDF1rdfeyeo1_250  Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohmqs7ugDF1rdfeyeo2_250

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohmqs7ugDF1rdfeyeo3_500
chrisneyland-miarren-klaine-lea:
Via Darren’s snapchat (12-03-16)

Darren also did a SnapChat, with Cats theme.  :happy face

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohm8tza7wS1qbool4o1_500

mypatronusisklaine:
Darren Criss and Andrew  Rannells via Katie Rain’s instagram story
December 03 2016   (Source)

Showing his support for Theo.  :happy face
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohl0vqY7hB1uetdyxo1_500

December 02 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Darren Criss  Army is also doing a fundraiser in honor of Darren's 30th birthday.  Their fundraiser is for The Trevor Project.  Looks like Darren's fans may pick which fundraiser to contribute to, or do both.  :happy face

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohlc41CsuV1ubd9qxo1_1280
Please join us in celebrating Darren’s upcoming 30th birthday with our 5th fundraiser for The Trevor Project. Our goal this year is to raise $3000 in Darren’s honor.

You can contribute directly to the campaign here: https://give.thetrevorproject.org/fundraise?fcid=856153 OR purchase an exclusively designed tee shirt with all proceeds benefiting The Trevor Project.

Holiday tee, available through Dec 9: http://Represent.com/tcp30lala

Rocker tee, available through Dec 23: http://Represent.com/tcp30rock

Follow @TheCrissProject on Twitter for more info and updates! 

For information on our previous projects, including Darren’s birthday banner over Paramount in 2013, visit The Criss Project website at http://thecrissproject.wixsite.com/darrencriss/highlights

We’ve updated our links with brand new ordering options!! More styles available!

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_ohmjmjLiC21tz53qh_1280

Holiday tee, available through Dec 9: http://Represent.com/tcp30lala

Rocker tee, available through Dec 23: http://Represent.com/tcp30rock

(Source: darrencrissarmy)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's in NYC and is painting the town.  :happy face

Darren walked the blue carpet (what does the color of the carpet signify?) for the opening of Pasek & Paul's Dear Evan Hansen.

na-page:
Darren Criss on Dear Evan Hansen live on Facebook 
via dailydarremmews

fallenjunkie:
Darren on the blue carpet of Dear Evan Hansen via Broadway Style Guide’s Instagram Story
dailydarrennews

likewedreamimpossiblethings:
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_ohoxfaRId21rgvu63_500
dailydarrennews

Darren on the Dear Evan Hansen blue carpet via Broadway World’s Facebook Live 12/4/16
(Source: t.co)
DarrenCrissArmy

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver  (formerly chrisneyland-miarren-klaine-lea)
Via Mia’s snapchat (12-04-16)
dailydarrennews

Darren at the opening of Pasek and Paul's Dear Evan Hansen
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohopdkF5h81uetdyxo1_1280
Dear Evan Hansen Before he hosts @HairsprayLive in #LA, @DarrenCriss is joining us on the blue carpet for #DearEvanHansen opening night! #NYC
dailydarrennews

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohorrkOQnc1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren on the Dear Evan Hansen blue carpet, December 4, 2016 via Broadway Style Guide’s Instagram Story
(Source: instagram.com)
DarrenCrissArmy

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohopiupGzA1uetdyxo1_500
dearevanhansen @DarrenCriss is on the blue carpet and knows #YouWillBeFound.
dailydarrennews

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohowc1TqWz1uetdyxo1_400

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohowc1TqWz1uetdyxo7_400

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohowc1TqWz1uetdyxo3_400

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohowc1TqWz1uetdyxo6_400

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohowc1TqWz1uetdyxo2_1280
LQ |  Darren Criss attends the Broadway Opening Night Performance of Dear Evan Hansen at The Music Box Theatre on December 4th, 2016

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohoulbB4mn1rdfeyeo1_500
Via Mia’s snapchat (12-04-16)

Nice pics from Alex (of DCN):
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohnye3prx51u4l72go1_250  Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohnye3prx51u4l72go2_250

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohnye3prx51u4l72go4_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohnye3prx51u4l72go3_1280 
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohnye3prx51u4l72go5_1280
darrenkey:
[UHQ] Darren Criss with George Salazar, Lilli Cooper, Nick Blaemire and Jonathan Silverstein, backstage at the Keen Company production of Jonathan Larson’s Tick, Tick…Boom! at the Acorn Theatre.
December 04 2016   (Source)

Some cute pics with the cast of Cats.
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobrtb8S71uetdyxo1_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobrtb8S71uetdyxo2_400

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobrtb8S71uetdyxo3_1280

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobrtb8S71uetdyxo6_1280

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobrtb8S71uetdyxo7_1280
LQ | Mamie Parris as Grizabella, Darren Criss and Tyler Hanes as Rum Tum Tugger pose backstage at the hit revival of the musical “Cats” on Broadway on December 3rd, 2016
dailydarrennews

Darren practicing his funny faces (except for the last pic with Mia).  :amused
Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobufzXyK1uetdyxo4_1280

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobufzXyK1uetdyxo1_1280

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobufzXyK1uetdyxo2_500

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohobufzXyK1uetdyxo3_500
LQ | Darren Criss poses backstage at the hit revival of the musical “Cats” on Broadway on December 3rd, 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

BTS Hairspray Live!

Darren Criss and Garrett Clayton go behind the scenes on the set of Hairspray Live
DarrenCrissArmy

Cool pic of Darren with Nick Kroll and John Mulaney of Oh Hello on Broadway. 

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohoyv3xh5U1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost

nickkroll:  Darren Criss and the boys are starting a band that doesn’t play music and just takes band pics.

johnmulaney:  Hairspray Live meets Dandruff Live! @darrencriss joined us today Dec 4, 2016. A fine young man. Now destroyed by tuna.

http://ift.tt/2gS8zuy

DarrenCrissArmy

Darren on “Oh Hello on Broadway” - December 4, 2016
dailydarrennews

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohqi80EjcZ1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren Criss guest starred in @ohhellobroadway 12/4/16 http://ift.tt/2gdxKJP
DarrenCrissArmy

Instagram -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 15 Tumblr_ohq8bkSwXi1ubd9qxo1_1280
Exclusive: Darren Criss Backstage at Tick, Tick…BOOM!
DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum