Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is a cute video.  When did they take this, I wonder? 

From dailydarrennews:

lenarockerhall Happy Holidays ya’ll!!! From me and my 5th ex-wife @darrencriss #happyholidays #christmaseve been holding on to this just for today!

I like the rare glimpses of Darren that we get to see from Mia's SC. I like being nosey lol.

Poppy wrote:I know this isn't the best year, but along with all the serious issues and problems, I hope folks will see the good in the world as well.  Darren is a shining example of kindness (and adorkableness).  Wishing everyone safe and happy holidays.

Yeah, this year has been rough! I hope that 2017 is a lot better. Merry (late) Christmas everyone! Now off to watch Darren sing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas about ten times lol.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Happy Holidays to you too, Tash, and to everyone! 

haha.  I may have been a little carried away when I posted all those videos of Darren singing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.   I love how you can feel the bittersweet quality of the song's lyrics in his voice.  I admire his ability to convey so much emotion through his voice.

Cute Christmas greetings!

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver    (formerly know as  chrisneyland-miarren-klaine-lea):
darrencriss: Merry xmas to all and to all a good night!
via dailydarrennews

haha.  Darren seems to love holiday onesies!

2016:
bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oitg07nsG81uetdyxo1_500
    dylansaunders This year, I got a son and a daughter for Christmas! It’s going well so far!
dailydarrennews

2015:
bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_nzyapexYyO1r4gxc3o1_500
darrencriss-news:
    DarrenCriss: Merry Crissmas to all, and to all a good night!

From Darren Criss Army (regarding their efforts to raise funds for the Trevor Project for Darren's 30th birthday):
bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oita2fZQRH1ubd9qxo1_1280
LGBTQ youth need the Trevor Project’s services now more than ever. For the fifth year, The Criss Project is raising funds for Trevor in honor of Darren’s birthday. Please contribute. Your donation could help save a life.     bit.ly/tcp-30 
DarrenCrissArmy

Link to donate:  https://give.thetrevorproject.org/fundraise?fcid=856153

Note:  It is heartbreaking to read that after this year's election, the demand for the Trevor Project's services peaked at its highest level of need since the Trevor Project was founded.  The organization was founded in 1998, 18 years ago.

As of December 24, the Criss Project/Darren Criss Army has raised $910 (the amount raised that is listed on their website seems to be incorrect).  applause

And more about the efforts of crissfundraiser to raise funds for BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS:
crissfundraiser wrote:
crissfundraiser:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Nothing says giving like a donation to BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS on behalf of @crissfundraiser, however big or small.

Treat yourself with a $5 donation, and be automatically entered into our Raffle for amazing prizes, including signed Playbills.

And of course, if you’re still looking for a cool (late!) gift for your friends and loved ones, swing on over to our RedBubble. We’re constantly adding more great stuff. And 40% of every RedBubble sale benefits BCEFA, too!

They seemed to have raised $700 thus far.  applause
https://donate.broadwaycares.org/fundraise?fcid=827066

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

JON Magazine is offering their Special Edition cover of Darren on their 2016 yearbook.

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit1uhaJH31uetdyxo1_1280
jonmagazine:In case your Christmas couldn’t get any better- we made this! The Special Edition cover of yearbook, just a handful of these exist. *Heart* Darren ! #DarrenCriss
dailydarrennews

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit265UvA71uetdyxo1_1280

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit265UvA71uetdyxo2_500  bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit265UvA71uetdyxo3_500
Jon Magazine’s 2016 Yearbook Edition is out today.
dailydarrennews

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3h97Tno1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost leighkeily

Today we launched this. Our second full colour Yearbook. It’s so beautiful I’m super happy!! Have a great Boxing Day xx

#darrencriss http://ift.tt/2i8l5XM
DarrenCrissArmy

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3pajkDy1ubd9qxo1_500  bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3pajkDy1ubd9qxo2_500

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3pajkDy1ubd9qxo3_1280

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3pajkDy1ubd9qxo4_500  bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oit3pajkDy1ubd9qxo5_500

JÔN Magazine full color yearbook available now! http://www.jonmag.com/buy/yearbook-2016-darren-criss-cover-special-edition-darren-cover

(Source: instagram.com)

DarrenCrissArmy

(testing:  last post of topic to be moved to destination topic)

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Thank you for the all of the info regarding the concept-to-pilot-to-series process, Poppy.  And thank you also for all of the lovely holiday wishes and videos *Jeremy*, Tash, and Poppy!  I hope you're all enjoying a most joyous holidays!  

Just popping in to wish everyone the Happiest of New Years! May the New Year bring all of you much happiness, love, and lovely moments to cherish!  

x

Looks like Darren will be celebrating the New Year in Europe!  
He posted this funny pic from the airport on his snapchat: 
bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oiyxnezsc41rdfeyeo1_500
x
:laughing

And a this fan pic looks like it was taken in France! 
bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oj15hqsr8N1qbool4o1_500
He said to wait to post it so I did. I’m so happy I met him this morning ! [source]

x

Perhaps they'll make a London stop to see Amber shine in "Dreamgirls" and also take in "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child." Has he seen the HP play already?  I seem to recall a pic of him with the actor playing HP.  Harry Shum, Jr. and his wife are also in London.  It would great if they go together to see Amber--then we'll get great pics!  Or, you know, Darren could just lay low and enjoy a wonderful European vacation that he so deserves! 8) thumbs up In any case, happy and safe travels Darren!

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

The snap about the sock made me laugh. Thank you Lilikoiluv :amused

I already wish a Happy New Year to Darren and everyone here celebrate

Lilikoiluv wrote:Just popping in to wish everyone the Happiest of New Years! May the New Year bring all of you much happiness, love, and lovely moments to cherish!  

x

I hadn't watched this in a while, but I still love it so much   :love :love Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting that video and photos, Lilikoiluv.  Happy New Year to you and to everyone!  :happy face  The song performance of This is The New Year is one of my favorite Glee group performances.  I love how it celebrates diversity, friendship and community.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, it looks like A Great Big World is wishing Darren a Happy New Year!  I wonder how their musical is coming along?

bar -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 17 Tumblr_oj4cy9Q3L71uetdyxo1_500

Video

January 1, 2017

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I also love This is the New Year (and the episode in general). 

Nice tweet from A Great Big World.

This is the new year is one of my favourite Glee songs! Love that video so much! So nice to see it again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum