Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just wanted to let you guys know I will be on a vacation break from tomorrow (Thursday) until Monday.   I may put the forum on vacation mode (which means no one can post, but can view), or I can leave it so you guys can post if you guys want.    We all are a nice group of people who are respectful, so I trust this little group who are currently members.  If any problem should occur, just PM me.  I won't check in as often as usual, but I'll check in a few times a day.  :happy face  

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and the weekend!

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Don't worry, we will be quiet study

Have a nice vacation :hello

*Jeremy* wrote:Don't worry, we will be quiet DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Icon_study

Speak for yourself! Once Poppy is gone, I plan on vandalising every single thread with one of these:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Ihjda
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 8ij41
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Aljb1

...but let's pretend I didn't just announce my devious plan. Have a nice vacation, Poppy! :cheeky :hello

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!   Thanks you guys.  Hope everyone has a good week and weekend!   Talk to you all later.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  :happy face

So Darren had a good week. 

From dailydarrennews:

Darren went to see The Color Purple (I think he's seen it before?) .

With Fans: 

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9xfocEHVw1uetdyxo1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9xfocEHVw1uetdyxo2_r1_500
Franzvalmores: The amount of hysterical fits to get this photo is beyond crazy.   :big grin :big grin :big grin We may or may not have offended a handicapped old lady. Emotional during the show and emotional on meeting Darren (Close kami eh)  :big grin #Salamat #Blessedt

axlemariarafaelle: the most epic thing that happened yesterday. #DarrenCriss #AxleandtheCity #NYCYouSmile

Cute story of a this fan meeting Darren at The Color Purple:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9xusj3zmH1uetdyxo1_500

KioshiWarrior: Met this gem today too! @DarrenCriss Hope to see you when I visit the city again! heart heart heart heart heart

So not only did I get to see The Color Purple today (phenomenal by the way), I got to meet Darren Criss! He came up to me during intermission and asked me if I was a singer because he was sitting behind me and we were going nuts over the little musical things we noticed lol he saw me snapping and “yass"ing lol gave me a hug and said, we should take a pic haha. He said I have a great voice and he can’t wait to see Maya (whatever my stage name will be) on the stage! Super sweet!

Some nice pics with Cynthia Erivo and Danielle Brooks, cast of The Color Purple:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo3_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo5_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo6_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo9_250  DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo1_r1_250

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo7_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo8_250  DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y88eH7EU1uetdyxo10_250

NEW YORK, NY - JULY 06: Danielle Brooks, Darren Criss and Cynthia Erivo chat backstage at the hit musical ‘The Color Purple’ on Broadway at The Jacobs Theatre on July 6, 2016 in New York City

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y8faKP711uetdyxo1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9y8faKP711uetdyxo6_500

NEW YORK, NY - JULY 06: Danielle Brooks, Darren Criss and Cynthia Erivo chat backstage at the hit musical ‘The Color Purple’ on Broadway at The Jacobs Theatre on July 6, 2016 in New York City

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9yafxX5bx1sczt3wo2_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9yafxX5bx1sczt3wo1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9yafxX5bx1sczt3wo3_500
na-page:

More pics with the cast (Antoine L. Smith,  Kevyn Morrow, and Phoenix Best)
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9yn3v1ZQJ1uetdyxo9_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_o9yn3v1ZQJ1uetdyxo6_500

Source:  Playbill.com

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Oops.  I'm putting discussion about "White Rabbit Red Rabbit" in the Theater Thread.  Please go here:  Darren's Miscellaneous Theater Work for 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total

That sounds very interesting, not to mention challenging. I have to say I'm impressed with the roles DC have taken on post Glee, Hedwig and this seem like pretty challenging roles for an actor. He sure has guts! He'll pretty much walk into this play blind.

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I think Blaine Anderson was also a challenging role.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I agree with both of you.  But there is something that is especially challenging in terms of live theater.  You make mistakes, well, you make them in front of hundreds of eyes and ears, including in front of media critics.  You can't do another "take" on a private set (when filming for TV and film, the public will never know about your flub), as you can in TV and film.    It's out there now, for people to talk about.   I remember seeing Anthony Hopkins in a play in L.A., and in one scene, he forgot his lines.  Years later, I was reading one of his interviews, where he expressed how horrified and panicked he felt, that there's nothing like forgetting one's lines in front of a live audience!  oh

Thanks for all the interesting comments, dusty and Jeremy.  I have to go to something, but I will return later today to read all of your comments!  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren definitely had a fun week.  He saw The Color Purple and Sponge Bob the Musical (haha, couldn't have seen two more different shows), went to a friend's wedding, went to the album release of Leslie Odom Jr., and visited a piano bar (Marie's Crisis?).

From dailydarrennews:

Pics with Leslie Odom Jr. and Cynthia Erivo at Leslie's album release party.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa79dgnduW1rk63wco3_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa79dgnduW1rk63wco2_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa79dgnduW1rk63wco1_500
larra-belle:
Leslie Odom Jr., Darren Criss and Cynthia Erivo at Leslie Odom Jr.’s album release party at The McKittrick Hotel on July 11, 2016 in New York City.
via gleekto

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa6z99zjRv1u4l72go5_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa6z99zjRv1u4l72go1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa6z99zjRv1u4l72go3_1280
darrenkey:
[UHQ] Leslie Odom Jr., Darren Criss and Cynthia Erivo at Leslie Odom Jr.’s album release party at The McKittrick Hotel on July 11, 2016 in New York City.

A nice little twitter exchange, with Darren leading the way with his funny fanboy tweet.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa7xym99a21uetdyxo1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa7xym99a21uetdyxo2_r1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa7xym99a21uetdyxo3_r1_500

Darren tweeting about Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa84lyAKHo1uetdyxo1_500

And it's nice to see this little twitter exchange between Harry and  Darren.  :happy face
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa84ifxgAc1uetdyxo1_500

Pic at a piano bar:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa6rnz1cgV1rr00q0o1_500
belleybuttons:
sketchballchange: Never a bad time when Darren or Mia is around. Mia’s working the blonde  :big grin music note   #nyc #nycnightlife #westvillage #village #showtunes #pianobar #summertimes #wecute

Pic with a fan, of Darren at Sponge Bob the musical.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa4ip2Mlef1uetdyxo1_500
@sarastew23 Not all the talent was on stage today. I found @DarrenCriss in the audience of the SpongeBob Musical today

At a restaurant in Chicago called Saved by The Max:

Darren's instagram (he looks so happy!):
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa4pbdYEkM1ud5cppo1_500
hellonglitzyheels:
darrencriss One milkshake, two straws. Thanks so much, @savedbythemax!

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa5jtaYSzq1uetdyxo1_r1_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa5jtaYSzq1uetdyxo2_r1_500

More pics at Saved by the Max
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa53poSqrK1uetdyxo1_500
slaggie7: When you get the pleasure of serving @darrencriss and he comes back for late night and brings friends! #SavedByTheMax #DarrenCriss #Glee #SavedByTheBell #Chicago #TheMax #Diner #90s #Nbc @savedbythemax

The next two pics are also cute:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa53y5WOHc1uetdyxo1_500
kimstagram_: Run away with meeeeee. #teenagedream #themax @darrencriss cc: @jojoshare @voyourself @aliceinchainz

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa4nrptkUV1uetdyxo1_500
ecirizarry22 Me and the awesome Darren Criss #glee #savedbythemax #savedbythemaxpopup #savedbythebell #darrencriss

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren posted some amusing tweets today. 

This one certainly set off a chain reaction.   Just had to laugh.  :big grin 
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo1_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo2_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo3_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo4_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo7_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo6_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9usglfCA1uetdyxo5_500

But wait, there's more . . .
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9v4n4x871uetdyxo3_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9v4n4x871uetdyxo5_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9v4n4x871uetdyxo1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9v4n4x871uetdyxo6_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oa9viiPELk1uetdyxo1_500

Darren is such a good sport.  He really is pretty sweet to others.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaabj6Go4m1uetdyxo1_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaabj6Go4m1uetdyxo2_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaabj6Go4m1uetdyxo4_r1_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaabj6Go4m1uetdyxo3_500
dailydarrennews:
photo source

As I said, he's really very sweet and accommodating to others.  Most people/celebrities would not consistently be so kind.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaa3yp8a291uetdyxo1_500

“The only thing cooler than getting to watch the new Ghostbusters movie at an early screening at work was watching it with Darren Criss sitting in front of me! The movie was hilarious, Darren was super nice. ‪#‎whoyougonnacall‬ ” | source

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

:laughing  :laughing
Doesn't answer his friends' texts, but replies to some random guy who took a picture of him in the subway... tsssk, Darren! But I always love when he (very nicely) calls out people who think they were being sneaky.

That whole twitter exchange is hilarious! Darren's message with his lack of communicating and Jenna's responding DARREN!!! :laughing  Can't stop laughing! "Pretty sure I have an unanswered text in there somewhere" lol!  He is so busted! Good for us though that he is so busy he doesn't have the time to respond. :big grin   

I'm a big Blina fan and have a huge soft spot for Jenna so seeing her and  DC  interact is very nice. I remember someone took a pic of them on the tube last year? And they were on their way to see a show together. Very cute. He seems to be hanging out with Kevin a lot too. It's just cool to see the Gleeks hang out.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lin.  Hope you did well on your exams! 

Lin wrote:Doesn't answer his friends' texts, but replies to some random guy who took a picture of him in the subway... tsssk, Darren!

dusty wrote:That whole twitter exchange is hilarious! Darren's message with his lack of communicating and Jenna's responding DARREN!!! DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 1021284439  Can't stop laughing! "Pretty sure I have an unanswered text in there somewhere" lol!  He is so busted!

haha!  laugh until you cry 

I admit that I browsed some of the fans' responses to Darren's tweet.    Some were horrified.  Some of the fans were very (sweetly) concerned for Darren.  One fan even helpfully suggested Darren look in those unanswered calls/emails to see if he received any news of Link Larkin (Hairspray Live).

Do you guys have the impression that Darren purposely likes to amuse his friends with self-deprecating humor?    I have a feeling there is a reason why we see pics of Darren as a clown, because he may have been a class clown when younger and still enjoys making people laugh.

Lin wrote:But I always love when he (very nicely) calls out people who think they were being sneaky.

Yes, I agree with this.  I admire his tactfulness, when he calls people out for trying to sneak in a pic of him in public.  If you want a pic, just ask.  Knowing Darren, he almost always says yes (and when he says "no," it's for a good reason). 

dusty wrote:Good for us though that he is so busy he doesn't have the time to respond. DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 2780594425   

I hope that he's busy working on fun stuff (for us to enjoy later), as well as having fun!   I have to say, I noticed the bags under his eyes in these two pics.  He especially looks tired in the second pic.

Enlarge this image
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaa3yp8a291uetdyxo1_500
“The only thing cooler than getting to watch the new Ghostbusters movie at an early screening at work was watching it with Darren Criss sitting in front of me! The movie was hilarious, Darren was super nice. ‪#‎whoyougonnacall‬ ” |

source

From dailydarrennews:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaata3DFuo1uetdyxo1_500
kristendallo: Intern Challenge = calling @DarrenCriss to be ur date to the EW GhostBusters screening so u can win   Wink   #timeincinterns

And Darren continues to try to make us laugh and smile.  :amused  ha! "ChapSnat"

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oab9ejXhss1uetdyxo1_500

Also from dailydarrennews:

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oab8w2MqDN1uetdyxo1_500
darrencriss: Now that it’s back in the theater, I would like to officially endorse my love for @singstreetmovie. Was obsessed with this film at Sundance. Can’t understand how it didn’t make a bigger splash. To me, it’s up there with all the classic band movie greats. Can’t wait for people to hear the original songs at the Oscars- all tunes I so desperately wish I wrote. Never seen a movie that has better portrayed that journey of musical adolescence- of what it’s like to search for and find your voice through music. This one’s especially for all band-obsessed siblings, growing up listening to records in their basement @CharlesCriss. Go see it now and buy the soundtrack and dance around your room like I am right now. Drive It Like You Stole It!

I love how much he shows his support for art that touches him.   I remember seeing a preview for this film, and thinking it looks fun and that I'll like to see it.   It sounds like the film really connected with Darren on a personal level, in terms of his experience of "that journey of musical adolescence--of what it's like to search for and find your voice through music," as well as the connection that he and Chuck shared over their love of music and the nostalgic memory of both Criss brothers listening to music in their basement (which is also where Darren spoke about surreptitiously watching Hedwig and the Angry Inch). 

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oab9hsUTUY1uetdyxo1_500
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oab9hsUTUY1uetdyxo2_500

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:I'm a big Blina fan and have a huge soft spot for Jenna so seeing her and  DC  interact is very nice. I remember someone took a pic of them on the tube last year? And they were on their way to see a show together. Very cute. He seems to be hanging out with Kevin a lot too. It's just cool to see the Gleeks hang out.

Me too, dusty!    Both Darren and Jenna are so sweet and kind, along with Harry.   I love it when I see pics of Harry and Jenna together with Darren.  I also love Jane Lynch and Darren's friendship. 

Enjoy! 

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nx45gaENeJ1r4gxc3o1_500

Darren and Jennna seeing “Chicago: The Musical” on Broadway | October 31, 2015
DCN

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nx3x1q1DD71r4gxc3o1_500
October 31, 2015
DCN

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_npsgop9j3f1r4gxc3o5_1280
DCN
[UHQ] Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz (costars on the TV show ‘GLEE’) pose backstage at the hit musical 'Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater on June 10, 2015 in New York City.

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nww4tudNzQ1r4gxc3o1_500
DCN
Jenna Ushkowitz and Darren Criss at the DGF’s Lucky Stars Gala October 26, 2015

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nwuyellKgF1r4gxc3o1_r1_1280
DCN
[UHQ] Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz attend DGF’s Gala: Great Writers Thank Their Lucky Stars at Gotham Hall on October 26, 2015 in New York City.

Even before Glee was over, Jenna and Darren saw shows together.  :happy face
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nhbjf2Mcf91rgk0nlo1_500
DCN
jushkowitznews December 29th, 2014:
amanda.monty Remember that time when I went to see Side Show and met Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz?

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nh9x50soga1r4gxc3o1_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nh9x50soga1r4gxc3o2_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nh9x50soga1r4gxc3o3_r1_500

P.S.   Would love for Darren to invite the Season 5 New Directions seniors to Elsie Fest 2016!   Let's have a mini-reunion of Jenna, Chord and Kevin!
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_n30mqaXJdD1qiicbko1_500
DCN
sickofmyownvoice:
30 Mins! The graduate. @jennaushkowitz @chordover @darrencriss. Loved tonight’s version of “Loser Like Me” we got to do.

Cute gifs:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nl4bc3DG1J1qaxxelo1_250  DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nl4bc3DG1J1qaxxelo2_250

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nl4bc3DG1J1qaxxelo3_250  DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_nl4bc3DG1J1qaxxelo4_r1_250

DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrrennews:

Darren was in Ft. Greene Park in Brooklyn, performing and doing some introductions of other entertainers for "Broadway in the Boros," featuring music from "Beautiful," the Broadway musical about Carole King.

He stated in an interview that he will be making announcements about Elsie Fest in a week or two.  :happy face  Go here for more discussion:  Elsie Fest 2016

So glad that we will be getting announcements about Elsie Fest 2016 very soon!  applause

A couple of videos of him performing "One Fine Day." 

abrokman1 @darrencriss gives an amazing FREE performance for @madein_ny #bwayintheboros

Darren Criss performing at Broadway in the Boros on July 15th, 2016 | source

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadcl2TrEp1uetdyxo1_540
Darren Criss at Broadway in the Boros on July 15th, 2016 (x)

I'm glad to say, that he is looking more rested.  :happy face
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oad9tarjQQ1uetdyxo1_500

steph browne‏ Thanks @DarrenCriss for joining us at #BwayintheBoros this afternoon and sharing the @Carole_King love!

With other performers:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oad8kw5eQ41uetdyxo1_500
Douglas Lyons‏ @DarrenCriss and The Drifters of @BeautifulOnBway! Great performance in Fort Greene Park today.

With Some fans:
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadd97ETRv1uetdyxo1_500

misohungrrry Ran into @darrencriss @fortgreenepark and he wanted to help me make an special announcement #bunintheoven

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaddp8qsg31uetdyxo1_250  DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaddp8qsg31uetdyxo2_250

@PumpkinPie522 @DarrenCriss thank you so much for being sweet as usual. Sad I missed the performance but always a pleasure

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oad9mns6do1uetdyxo1_500

abrokman1 Hanging w/ @darrencrissbackstage of #bwayintheboros in Fort Greene Park!

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

More pics from dailydarrennews:

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmj0P8ve1uetdyxo2_400
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmj0P8ve1uetdyxo5_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmj0P8ve1uetdyxo3_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmj0P8ve1uetdyxo9_1280
dailydarrennews
LQ | NEW YORK, NY - JULY 15: Darren Criss performs at ‘Broadway In The Boros’ in Fort Greene Park Brooklyn on July 15, 2016 in New York City.

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmw56VPG1uetdyxo8_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmw56VPG1uetdyxo4_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmw56VPG1uetdyxo6_500

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadmw56VPG1uetdyxo7_1280
LQ | NEW YORK, NY - JULY 15: Darren Criss attends ‘Broadway In The Boros’ in Fort Greene Park Brooklyn on July 15, 2016 in New York City.
HQ on stage | HQ 106.7 Lite FM
-

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadqt1VHho1uetdyxo1_1280

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadqt1VHho1uetdyxo7_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadqt1VHho1uetdyxo2_400

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadqt1VHho1uetdyxo8_1280
dailydarrennews
HQ | NEW YORK, NY - JULY 15: Darren Criss performs during Broadway In The Boros’ at Fort Greene Park Brooklyn on July 15, 2016 in New York City.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 am; edited 4 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews

So frightening.   
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadp7fojYR1uetdyxo1_500

Shifting gears.
This was a nice thing for him to say about Darren.  Kevin Duda also has a beautiful voice.    Look him up on Youtube.
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadw55eeIg1uetdyxo1_500
Actor in the original Broadway production of “Beautiful”

Aw, this is cool.  I hope Leslie does Elsie Fest again.

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oadz2goFWX1uetdyxo1_500

Darren Criss and Leslie Odom Jr after the performance of The Human on Broadway on July 15th, 2016 | source

-

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Continuing on Darren's night out in NYC:

With Alexander Sharp
DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaeol3UGQe1uetdyxo1_500
alexanderiansharp1 New York New York @darrencriss @jamessoldan22

DARRENCRISS -  Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016  - Page 5 Tumblr_oaet22mCrq1uetdyxo1_500
gabbygdbMe: and my baby my baby and me

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum