Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blaine Anderson in the News

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:49 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy, thanks so much for posting all those videos! 

Doesn't Blaine look cute here?
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Latest?cb=20131129231427

Glee Wiki

22Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Dailydarrennews:

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_ok599mRlRO1r4jvu5o1_500
klaine-run-the-world:
     Gay Times Magazine

23Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:25 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_okcfk61qUG1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost daydream_believer

I love New York! This was #TheBestDayofMyLife! I like to call it an unaired episode. The life of daydream_believer / #Glee crossover #seeyourcity  http://ift.tt/2k06j8l

via DarrenCrissArmy

24Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:40 am

BLAM! :love Oh how I wish we could have had a spin off with roommates Blam (and a bonus Rachel, Seb and Tina) trying to make it in the big city. A musical friends!

25Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Would have loved a spin-off with Blam (also would have loved a spin-off with the Warblers at Dalton too).

26Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:41 am

Yes! A Dalton spin off would have been awesome! So much potential for hilarity! Sam could join as the poor student on Dalton's special 'Help the Unfortunates' program. Lol! Sebastian would fail the etiquette class 15 times. "No, Mr Smythe, when you greet a fellow gentleman you do not compliment them on their voluptuous behind, no matter how luscious it is. This is the last time I am teaming you up with Mr Anderson!" Lol! And Blaine of course would excel in Gentleman Dressing and Accessorizing, all those bowties to tie and care for! For Optional Studies, Wes is delighted to find You and Your Gavel - A History, A Relationship on the syllabus.

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 8037ccc32ae7dc1bb64a5e173507aa92

27Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:07 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:Sebastian would fail the etiquette class 15 times. "No, Mr Smythe, when you greet a fellow gentleman you do not compliment them on their voluptuous behind, no matter how luscious it is. This is the last time I am teaming you up with Mr Anderson!" Lol! And Blaine of course would excel in Gentleman Dressing and Accessorizing, all those bowties to tie and care for! For Optional Studies, Wes is delighted to find You and Your Gavel - A History, A Relationship on the syllabus.
haha! :laughing   dusty, you made me laugh!  Your imagination is great!  You should write scripts for TV!   I would watch this!

28Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:51 am

*Jeremy* wrote:Bonus : a non-musical scene :amused

Such a beautiful Klaine scene!  :love
I wll never understand why it was cut from the episode.  what?!

Gleekto on tumblr has been watching some Glee episodes with her children and here's what happened the other day when they were watching "A Very Glee Christmas" and Kurt and Blaine's BICO scene came up: 

Back on the Glee watching with my daughters - Tonight was ‘A Very Glee Christmas’ (aka the one with BICO)…Without literally any context or commentary from me at all, my youngest 6 yo daughter (who barely has a sense of my Glee obsession, let alone klaine)…

Blaine stands and gestures and does the twirly thing to start BICO
Littlest gleekto gasps, “I want to marry him”.

MY CHILD.
Like mother, like daughter--impeccable taste!   :laughing :love 8)

29Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

The Box scene was a cute Klaine scene.   :happy face

Aw, how cute what Gleekto's little daughter said about Blaine.  I do love that little twirl.  Blaine sure did love to twirl, didn't he? 

That was one of my favorite duets of Glee.   Very charming.  Blaine's dapperness (sorry, that's probably not a real word) was on full display. 

-

30Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Huffington Post wrote:
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oomh2xywG91ubd9qxo1_1280
Broadway Star Telly Leung Talks about his Upcoming NYC Cabaret Show, Why He’s Named After a Greek Actor, and More 

via Darren Criss Army

31Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:32 am

BICO was great. They had lots of chemistry there and Blaine was in full on dapper mode.

32Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oooyp8z22E1r5h80fo1_1280
curtmega:
  6 years ago today. We all grew up a little bit. #TodayShow (at Today)

33Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:02 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Billboard wrote:

Imagine Dragons' Dan Reynolds Talks New Album 'Evolve' & Bigotry in Mormonism: 'To Be Gay Is Beautiful and Right and Perfect'

June 23, 2017
After Glee featured Imagine Dragons’ “It’s Time” in 2012 during an episode in which gay character Blaine sings it to his boyfriend Kurt, the band’s frontman Dan Reynolds started receiving letters from gay fans. They wrote him to praise the song but also to say his Mormon upbringing probably meant he doesn’t accept their sexual orientation.

“That was devastating and it broke my heart to get letters like that,” said Reynolds, now an outspoken ally to the LGBTQ community and recent recipient of the Trevor Project’s Hero Award for his advocacy efforts.

[ . . . .]

For your TrevorLIVE performance on June 19, you opened with “It’s Time,” which was a song the TV show Glee featured when Blaine sang it to his boyfriend Kurt. Do you remember that? And what impact do you think that moment has had on your career?

I do remember that. I just saw [Glee alum] Darren Criss a few days ago, and we reminisced about that because he sang it. Glee had a huge impact on the band because it helped our first song take off and it had a huge impact on a lot of people, especially within the gay community.  One of the reasons I’ve felt such a need to speak out on this is I’ve gotten countless emails and letters from fans around the world who said, “I’m gay, but I know you’re Mormon so that probably means you don’t accept my lifestyle, but I love ‘It’s Time’ and your music.” That was devastating and it broke my heart to get letters like that. I’ve written back to these people to tell them, “No, I do support you and I’m here for you.” It’s been a driving force for me to raise awareness and make a difference and not just sit back to let people feel that hurt. “It’s Time” reached a lot in a lot of different ways.

via dcriss-archive

34Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_osxaazBk2G1wpi2k2o1_1280

Santana Lopez, Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel,Glee (Naya Rivera, Darren Criss and Chris Colfer)

Santana (Rivera) didn’t get the story development she deserved when she came out, but she spat in the face of lesbian stereotypes and never apologized for who she was on Glee. Meanwhile, the Kurt (Colfer) and Blaine (Criss) love saga became the backbone of the show in later seasons and fostered one of the most ferocious online followings. #Klaine forever. | Source

Link to article:  http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/the-greatest-lgbt-tv-characters-of-all-time/27/

35Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Dcriss-archive:

BuzzFeed wrote:
The 33 Most Romantic Moments in TV History

August 17, 2017
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_ouzv1kPmr51wpi2k2o1_1280

10. When Blaine told Kurt he moved him, and used a duet as an excuse to spend more time together, on Glee.

36Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

These are fun trips down Memory Lane.  :happy face heart 

This has always been one of my favorite Blaine pics (that and "Kitten Boy").  :happy face

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_owg85xJWe41wpi2k2o1_1280
bethdubberphotography: Throw back to Glee, 2012. This show was full of life, energy and fun. . . . #darrencriss #glee #ilovemyjob #tvshow#setphotography #setlife #danceparty

September 16, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Kind words about Darren.  :happy face
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_owg9isqbUg1wpi2k2o1_540

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_owg9isqbUg1wpi2k2o2_400
bethdubberphotography: Throwback to TV BTS. Those times in between. My favorite. . . . #ilovemyjob #setphotographer #setphotography#setlife #bethdubberphotography

bethdubberphotography: One of the most talented young actors out there, #darrencriss So much fun photographing #glee  #bethdubberphotography  #losangeles #paramount #setphotography #setphotographer #dance #tvshow #musical #perfomance

September 5, 2017

March 15, 2017

via dcriss-archive

37Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm a couple of days late in posting this YouTube video of Darren's performance of Teenage Dream.

From Darren Criss Army:

This performance brought Darren so much visibility.  I remember clearly, watching that episode and that scene.  My husband was watching with me.  He is more sparing of giving positive reviews than I am.  I remember my hubby turning to me after both of us watched that song performance, with him stating something to the effect, "that was good."  :amused

Seven years ago today on November 9, 2010 Darren made his debut on Glee

From dcriss-archive:

Thanks Curt Mega!  Once a Warbler, always a Warbler.  heart 
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oz41c4viS21wpi2k2o1_1280
8 November 2017

Aw, more nostalgia about the Dalton Academy Warblers! :love  From Paris Barclay:
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oyx2t582In1u88r6co1_1280
chriscolfernews:
  @Harparbar Am I the only one who misses The Warblers? #glee #darrencriss #chriscolfer

Thanks Jane and Joaquin!  :love
Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oyya9f4HOL1wpi2k2o1_1280

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_oyya9f4HOL1wpi2k2o2_1280

-

38Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:22 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

She is an actor.

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_p3lwl9Ep1g1wpi2k2o1_1280

-

39Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Entertainment Tonight wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day! Look Back at the 14 Most Swoonworthy First Kisses on TV!

February 14, 2018

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p45nsdl1uL1qe3h8a_500

3. Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson, Glee

Over the course of this musical dramedy’s six season run, we witnessed dozens of smooches, but none of them made us as gleefully giddy (cheesy title pun intended) as when Blaine (Darren Criss) surprised Kurt (Chris Colfer) with this chemistry-packed kiss.
Source:  http://www.etonline.com/happy-valentines-day-look-back-at-the-14-most-swoonworthy-first-kisses-on-tv-96328

The Telegraph wrote:
Ten small-screen couples who make us believe in love

Feb 14, 2018

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p45nbeP3p91qe3h8a_500

Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson (Glee)

The Klaine love story is woven in a fairy tale of music and magic. Right from the beginning with Blaine singing Teenage Dream the first time he meets Kurt to serenading him with Beatles classic All You Need Is Love in a magnificent marriage proposal, they were all about love, friendship and overcoming boundaries. If anyone’s meant to belong together forever, it’s them.
Source:  https://www.telegraphindia.com/entertainment/ten-small-screen-couples-who-make-us-believe-in-love-208320

-

40Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

haha.  I remember this video.  If anyone has the link to the video, can you please post it?  Thanks! (So many fond memories of Darren as Blaine! heart )

Klaine - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 2 Tumblr_p4i8ztvvN71ubd9qxo1_250
FLASHBACK! On February 21, 2015 Glee wrapped shooting on its final season

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum