Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blaine Anderson in the News

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41perfomance - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 3 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

WatchMojo/MsMojo, a major YouTube channel, has just released a new top of Glee covers. Number one is Darren's Cough syrup and other covers involving him are mentionned. 

42perfomance - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 3 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

That's nice!  Thanks for posting that, Jeremy.  I love Darren's version of Cough Syrup.  :happy face  And I agree with the video that the context of that song performance in Glee was riveting and deeply emotional.  Max's acting was so stellar; I felt so heartbroken.

43perfomance - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 3 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Another new video from that YouTube channel, this time about behind-the-scenes Glee facts. Number two is Darren's audition for the role of Finn.

44perfomance - Blaine Anderson in the News - Page 3 Empty Re: Blaine Anderson in the News Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting, Jeremy.  I would love to see Darren's audition for both Blaine and Finn.  :happy face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum