Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

StarKids

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:02 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren showing his support of Meredith Stepien (Told Show, Chicaco):
told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_ox3d6db6kj1ubd9qxo1_1280
laurenaimone Super fun Told show tonight! Special shout out to my lady Mere! #told #iochicago 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZpnn6Ljgn-/

From dcriss-archive:

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_ox51qsdzMU1wpi2k2o1_1280
thedeedsdonovan  Old fwends makin tunes @merediddys @swidmark

merediddys  Just thought I’d share this delightful moment with y'all :happy face KEEP DONATING TO PUERTO RICO HURRICANE RELIEF!!!

via dcriss-archive

-

22told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

We are living in discouraging times.  Advocate and be active.  Fight for your beliefs.  But find joy when and where you can--and hold it tight, yet help others too. 

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_oxmv8ceB6N1wpi2k2o1_1280
brian.holden The world is just shiiiiiiiiiitttttt right now so I’m remembering this very happy time that was two years ago! StarKid did a big revue at UM’s 100 anniversary if the school of Music, Theater, and Dance. Bunch of college buddies, working hard, putting on a show, then staying out all night together. #Repost @merediddys (@get_repost)
・・・
: ) such a fun weekend!!!!

-

23told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:21 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Looks like several StarKids are celebrating February birthdays!  :happy face

haha.  Such a cute thing to say, "Happy Birthday, Nerds!"  Love the friendship among StarKids. heart

Happy Birthday NERDS! via Jaime Lyn Beatty’s Instagram Story 2/3/18

via Darren Criss Army

Darren and Mia via Lauren Lopez’s Instagram Story 2/3/18

via Darren Criss Army

From dcriss-archive:

Via Jaime Lyn Beatty’s Instagram Story (February 3rd, 2018)

via dcriss-archive

-

24told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Darren looks so cute in this pic.  He also looks really young.   That is a pretty cake.  Looks like the Happy Birthday banner is made from white chocolate?
told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3nc35zYje1ubd9qxo1_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3nc35zYje1ubd9qxo2_1280
Birthday weekend celebration via Traci Logan’s Instagram Story 2/4/18 https://www.instagram.com/tracilacie

Cute pic.  :happy face
told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3nosdFeTd1ubd9qxo1_1280
tracilacie: “These birthday getaways are quickly becoming one of my favorite times of the year! Thanks for being born, giving us the opportunity to celebrate you and friendship!”   https://www.instagram.com/p/BezERa4jk57/

-

25told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am

Poppy wrote:Looks like the Happy Birthday banner is made from white chocolate?
I don't know why they would do that, white chocolate is disgusting and should be made illegal.
But seeing them all hang out always makes happy, so nice that they're celebrating their birthdays together. :love

26told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I finally found someone who agrees with me that white chocolate is not a good thing to eat (but it does make a pretty banner on a cake).  :amused   (And it is not a form of chocolate! Razz )

Completely agree with you, Lin, that it always makes me happy to see them celebrating their birthdays together and making sure they are a part of each other's lives throughout time.  heart heart heart

27told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3tittmNYr1wpi2k2o1_1280
tracilacie: I’m not sure how I’ll top Darren jumping out of an enormous box for Joe’s birthday next year! I can now check wrapping a human off my bucket list. Yay for the bday boys!

Darren's so funny.  :big grin
told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3rbmccnKw1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Traci Logan’s Instagram Story (February 6th, 2018)

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3ro2fH6aM1wpi2k2o1_r1_540

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3ro2fH6aM1wpi2k2o2_r1_540
Production Diary #7 - Over the Hump!!
“But, the fun part of the day was finally having Darren on set! Darren was the final actor that we hadn’t seen yet on the production and we were grateful that his schedule worked out to make it possible. We had a great time playing with him, and letting him get sillier than some of his other recent roles. He even added an ad lib that we liked a lot, and decided to call back to on our last shoot day!”

Thought I would add this pic here too.  It's such a cute pic.  :happy face
told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p3puphHnLa1wpi2k2o1_1280
jonyricker: Right around now marks the middle of the 48 hr birthday cycle of two of my best friends, @darrencriss and @funkwox! This pic, taken almost 8 years ago during Joe’s FIRST time on Space Mountain is a true display of bliss. A portrait of three boys blasting through time and space and into the future. Love you both immensely and can’t wait to keep the fun times going! Happy birthday boyos!!

-

28told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Life and Style Magazine wrote:
The 'Glee' Cast Started Out With Small Roles Before Hitting It Big at McKinley High

Feb. 24, 2018

Darren Criss also had a huge role before he played Blaine on Glee. Though it wasn't on TV or in movies, he did star as Harry Potter himself in A Very Potter Musical, a parody that took the Internet by storm in the summer of 2009. Fun fact for you, that was the time between the Glee pilot hitting TV in May and officially starting its first season in September. He also co-wrote the music and lyrics for the original show, and, with the other creators of the musical, founded StarKid Productions, a musical theater company now based out of Chicago. It wasn't until a year later that he joined the Glee cast. And now, he's a huge star, alternating between performing on Broadway and starring in Ryan Murphy's new show, American Crime Story.

told - StarKids - Page 2 Darren-criss-a-very-potter-musical
(Photo Credit:  Getty Images)
Please visit the site to give the article a number of "clicks."  Source: 
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/naya-rivera-the-royal-family-153876

-

29told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss at Starkid’s A Very Potter Golden Birthday livestream (April 9th, 2018) | Source

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xqkvOsHa1wpi2k2o1_540

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p6xqkvOsHa1wpi2k2o2_540

-

30told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p739tm88Jk1wpi2k2o1_1280
dcriss-archive:
coreylubo: Grateful to still be friends with these goofs (many not pictured) after all these years. Happy 9th birthday, @therealteamstarkid!  . . #tbt #starkid #teamstarkid #averypottermusical #avpm #harrypotter #youtube #parody #musical

devlytle

: 9 years ago on a Thursday like this, my dorky friends and I premiered something that literally changed the course our lives forever. Let our story inspire you to follow your passions and make each other laugh along the way  heart love u all, u bewbs. #avpm @therealteamstarkid

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_p73ikeJtut1wpi2k2o1_1280

Via Jaime Lyn Beatty’s Instagram Story (April 12, 2018)

I came across this video.

Team StarKid April 9, 2018

-

31told - StarKids - Page 2 Empty Re: StarKids Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:24 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pedz2ltr891ubd9qxo2_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pedz2ltr891ubd9qxo1_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pedz2ltr891ubd9qxo3_1280
therealteamstarkid It’s September 1, and you know what that means!

therealteamstarkid Celebrating ten years of Witches, Wizards, & Magical Beasts in 2019.

averypottermusical.com
therealteamstarkid

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

StarKid Friendsgiving and "A Very Potter Musical" at Feinstein's 54 Below

via Darren Criss Army:

This is interesting!  Good news for StarKids!  Congrats to them!  I hope the StarKid cast is able to perform, or at least some of them.  Also--I hope they leave out the Cho Chang song--my feelings on this may not be appreciated by StarKid fans--but really, that song is bound to offend Asian-Americans who are not StarKid fans.  Not acceptable IMHO to a larger audience extending beyond StarKid fans.  I was teased with similar words in that song (replace "Ching Chong" instead of "Cho Chang," or "Ching Chong China man" instead of "Cho Chang")-- presented in the same sing-song manner as the song is sung-- when I was kid growing up and I can guarantee you, I'm not the only Asian-American kid with that experience.  It would not reflect well.  And the twist of the Asian woman not actually being Cho Chang doesn't fix the problem of the lyrics mixing a Chinese surname with "Domo Arigato" (which is Japanese), as well as the sing-song manner that the song is sung, which is a stereotype of how non-Asians believe Asians and/or Asian-Americans speak.  Just my two cents. :talking

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pinri1NUca1ubd9qxo1_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pinri1NUca1ubd9qxo2_1280
We’re superexcited to see that Feinstein’s @54Below is doing a cabaret-style show with music from A Very Potter Musical!! How totally awesome is that?! 

(We know you’re going to ask, but we have no info on whether any members of @TeamStarKid are involved or performing.)

For those who are considering attending the show, here’s the important info:

- March 19, 9:30 pm

- Feinstein’s 54 Below is in Manhattan/NYC

- CyberMonday only, tix are 40% off!

- $25 food/drink minimum in addition to ticket price

- All ages (21+ only for bar & bar rail seats) 

- It’s gonna be totally awesome!

Info & Tickets HERE

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pidd7gdP0Z1ubd9qxo1_1280
#Friendsgiving is an understatement, we FAMILY. heart

~ Jaime Lyn Beatty via IG

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pietdnbJvx1ubd9qxo2_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pietdnbJvx1ubd9qxo3_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pietdnbJvx1ubd9qxo4_1280

told - StarKids - Page 2 Tumblr_pietdnbJvx1ubd9qxo1_1280
More pix from the StarKids’ Friendsgiving celebration.

Via Traci Logan on IG

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum