Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway?

Please feel free to post about who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway," please let me know.  hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? 3308115737

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Max Adler came to see Darren on opening night (April 29, 2015).  He's such a good friend to Darren.  :happy face

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? 6.210691
broadway.com

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nnpfxpNsDk1r4gxc3o1_500
erichbergen: The dude in the kimono is one talented beast. You killed it, DC! | @DarrenCriss walks better than you do in heels. An epic #Hedwig. (x)
DCN

Note:  Eric Bergen is an actor (the film Jersey Boys, the TV show Madam Secretary).

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nnsi6yPDe21r4gxc3o1_500
JimCaruso1: @DarrenCriss is ridiculously talented! Go see him in @HedwigOnBway!
May 3, 2015
DCN

Note:  Jim Caruso is an award-winning entertainer, who has recorded, as well as been recognized for his work on Broadway and in nightclubs.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nns0jfGZXR1qbqtkso1_500
Bruce Robert Harris: The new Hedwig Darren Criss a totally cool guy @belasco Theatre on Broadway .. What a voice !!
May 3, 2015.
DCN

Note:  Bruce Robert Harris is a Broadway and West End producer.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nnwprtitp81r4gxc3o1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nnwprtitp81r4gxc3o2_r1_500
Video
DCN

Note:  Jarod Thompson is an actor (The Walking Dead).

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nnykev6sez1r4gxc3o1_500

May 6, 2015
DCN

Note:  Kevin Nadal is an award-winning professor, researcher, psychologist, author and activist.  He is the Executive Director of the Center for LGBTQ Studies at the Graduate Center at CUNY.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_no0hzs2Poh1r4gxc3o1_500
melissaanelli: Mischief at @HedwigOnBway! What a wonderful night w a wonderful staff. Thank you @DarrenCriss, you fantastic monkey.

Note:  Melissa Anelli is a best-selling author, and an organizer of Leaky-con and Broadway-con.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_no29t0O0OM1r4gxc3o1_500
ashleypweston: YES YES YES BITCH  #AWerk #DarrenCriss #DarrenCrissisHedwig #Hedwigonbway
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Dylan Saunders and Clark Baxtresser (StarKid) saw Darren.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nobixcA6G71r4gxc3o1_500
claark: Hedwig herself! Plus @dylansaunders
May 13, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nobrxlUdut1r4gxc3o1_500
diegoboneta: Great to see my brother @darrencriss kill it at Hedwig on Broadway!!! One of the best performances I’ve ever seen… It will blow you away. Chapeau my friend!
DCN

Keltie Knight of The Insider (entertainment news TV show):
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nobk3xNqzz1r4gxc3o2_r1_500
KeltieKnight: there’s no people like show people. @DarrenCriss SLAYED #HedwigOnBway
DCN

A Glee Alum, John Stamos.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noej7nnG181r4gxc3o1_500
johnstamos: Run, don’t walk to see my buddy @darrencriss nail Hedwig! Stunning performance my friend - thank you.
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nogmueC8zs1r4gxc3o1_500
kathrynwalthall: @darrencriss with #tomsaschle following #hedwig
May 16, 2015
DCN
Note:  Former Senator Tom Daschle

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noh401vVyB1r4gxc3o1_500
ericjkuhn: With Hedwig and his angry inch!
May 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  Eric Kuhn is a media executive, and was formerly the head of United Talent Agency.  And that's Benj Pasek too.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noh0qsgYEX1r4gxc3o1_500
annachazelle: Try and tear me down. #hedwigandtheangryinch #darrenishedwig #broadway
May 16, 2015.
DCN

Note:  Glen Powell, an actor is also in the pic.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noimz16ZvB1r4gxc3o1_500
MichaelFeinstei: Darren Criss as HEDWIG on Broadway- a must see!!
May 17, 2015
DCN

Note:  Michael Feinstein is a singer and pianist who has been nominated for an Emmy twice and for a Grammy five times.   He and Darren performed together on a New Year's Eve special on PBS.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nonxz2ZouF1r4gxc3o1_500

Shari Springer Berman, director of “Girl Most Likely” | May 19, 2015
(via DCN)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nopmtsSRmG1qdwugco1_500

gregorybrothers: first saw this brilliant dude playing the role of Harry Potter, now he’s killing it as Hedwig @DarrenCriss for prez
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nopmtsSRmG1qdwugco1_500

schmoyoho:
homies, darren criss is killing it as hedwig, it’s a must-see. the pronoun “it” has been slayed and retired from the dictionary.
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nohd0wqZDY1r4gxc3o1_400
May 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  She is an actor (Criminal Minds TV show).

And speaking of Kirsten Vangsness, this is her instagram message:
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noh8b9EdMz1r4gxc3o1_500
kirstenvangsness: That white part on the program? That’s from the clutching. The clutching from the GENIUS that is @darrencriss thank you for making a blissful 90 minutes happen. transcendental candy. Also @hurumph & @jennaushkowitz.
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noqc9qy9vl1r4gxc3o1_500
etaibenson: THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! @darrencriss #hedwig
DCN

Note:  Etai is a graduate of U of Michigan and is an actor in the theater.  I am not sure, but I believe he was Darren's room mate at U of Michigan.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noqgldddmB1r4gxc3o1_500
britneycoleman: So happy to see this ROCKSTAR live his life as HEDWIG tonight! Oh how I missed this incredible voice!!
DCN

Note:  Britney is a StarKid

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_noqf2ctwE11r4gxc3o1_500
tybruns: Tear her down. I’m Darren ya!
DCN

Note:  Tyler Brunsman is a StarKid

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_notbms8fST1r4gxc3o1_500
darin_downtown: I got to take the arbiter of cool herself #AmyHeckerling to Darren’s show last night. #BackstageStarpower #clueless #DarrenIsHedwig #hedwig #broadway #CluelessTheMusicIsComing!
DCN

Note:  Amy Heckerling is a director (Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Look Who's Talking, and Clueless).

-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nounchkmtN1qeegj9o1_500
thomas_mann: Backstage after #hedwigandtheangryinch @darrencriss is a force to be reckoned with. Thank you.
DCN

Note:  Thomas Mann is an actor.  Olivia Cooke is an actor and also is in the pic.  They were in the film, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (a film that Darren tweeted about).   She also was on the TV series, Bates Motel.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_novhjdSgHv1r4gxc3o1_500
May 24, 2015
DCN

Note:  Hannah Hart is an internet personality, comedian, actor and author.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np1k8mqiKz1qam90uo1_500
coreylubo:
No words. Incredible. “All the strange rock and rollers/You know you’re doing alright” (at Belasco Theatre).
May 27, 2015
DCN

Note:  Rae Votta is present.  She is a writer, and has written articles about Darren.  Also:  StarKids Corey Lubowich, Brian Rosenthal and Ali Gordon.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np1ilsEVBw1r4gxc3o1_500
lauraosnes: Speechless from both your star performance & your complete graciousness, @darrencriss. Thanks giving it for us tonight! @hedwigonbway #kimono
May 27, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np2glu5Gt41r4gxc3o1_500

May 27, 2015
DCN

Note:  Pomme Koch is a friend of Darren from the U of Michigan.
-

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np589gwjud1r4gxc3o1_500
iambettywho: Go. See. @darrencriss. On Broadway. Now. He was a star tonight Like a Star @ heaven
May 29, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npi1yfdEIo1qbqtkso1_400
May 29th, 2015
(via tirpse)

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np58poUXbB1r4gxc3o1_500

May 29, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np4dsrpzIB1r4gxc3o1_500
-

HaileeSteinfeld: She was fabulous last night. @DarrenCriss @HedwigOnBway
DCN
May 29, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Starkids Brian Holden, Nick Lang, and Joe Moses, along with Tessa Netting, went to see Darren.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np6r4xjFhj1r4gxc3o1_500
brian.holden: Big friend. Little friends.
May 30, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np808xsYUU1ri1mzuo1_500
hedwig-darren:
brian.holden: I am big.
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_np8ictcsKb1r4gxc3o2_500
thejoemoses: Yo @DarrenCriss is a fucking rockstar. W my love @tessanetting #darrenishedwig
May 31, 2015
DCN

Note:  Tessa Netting also attended the show.  I think she is also from the U of Michigan?

Sweet message from Joe Moses.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npghprNnPh1rwthnqo1_500
June 4, 2015
@thejoemoses (twitter)
thejoemoses (instagram)
(via gleekto)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Darren's StarKid/U of Michigan friends are hilarious!

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npclkjbaPY1r4gxc3o1_500
June 2, 2015

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npcm6iq2mg1r4gxc3o1_500
June 2, 2015

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npcn1npNJN1r4gxc3o1_500
June 2, 2015

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npcn6vNHcV1r4gxc3o1_500
JoeyRichter: But honestly, @LaurenLopez1 & I rocked, rolled, & Lo got to slap her ass!! Very proud & astonished w/ @DarrenCriss
June 2, 2015

(via DCN)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Tom Poleman, from Musicians on Call and iHeartRadio, brought his daughter to see Darren in Hedwig.  What she said is humorous.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npi598bhfa1r4gxc3o1_500
jellypoleman: Things that happen when your dad is in a bromance with Darren Criss #nomakeup
DCN

And ha!  Here is Darren's pic with Tom.  :amused 
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npi7c9gFPM1r4gxc3o1_500
tompoleman: @DarrenCriss aka @Hedwig minus the wig and plus the kimono, post show. #Broadway #DarrenCriss #Hedwig
DCN
June 5, 2015

And Reed Campbell, an old friend, also saw Darren in Hedwig.  I'm not sure if that is Reed's father.  Reed has known Darren since high school (St. Ignatius) and he also was in A.C.T, along with also having gone to U of Michigan.    I'm guessing Reed's family also has known Darren since Darren was young.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nphenm5jza1qanz1ko1_500
threepwillow:
reedpc: Can you tell we’re happy? What can I say about this dude? Continues to impress. The Campbell family (Barbara included) is SO proud you @darrencriss. Congratulations on an unbelievable performance. GO. SEE. HEDWIG
DCN
June 5, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Adam Shankman came to see Darren.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npk01uU0s61r4gxc3o1_500
adamshankman: That night when that crazy Anne Margaret photo bombed me and @darrencriss backstage at @hedwigbroadway. PS the kid is unfrigginbelieva let in the show!!!
June 6, 2015
DCN

Another StarKid friend came too, Joe Walker
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npk5zm9Dbs1u3lhbfo1_500
bowmanwright:
tracilacie: The best people! Darren played an incredible Hedwig!
June 7, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npmwzjMXAu1qeegj9o1_500
georgiamayking: This beautiful creature KILLED IT yesterday as Hedwig! I was bowled over, lost for words, so thrilled! Go see @darrencriss smash up the stage ! #Hedwigandtheangryinch #seeit
June 8, 2015
DCN

Note:  She was on another Ryan Murphy show, The New Normal.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npli7aAKGH1r4gxc3o1_500
Georgia_MayKing: Floored backstage after seeing @darrencriss KILL IT in #Hedwigandtheangryinch ! If you can you must must go see it!!
June 7, 2015
DCN

And Craig Zadan (How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying) saw Darren in Hedwig too.
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npk4ya6vWK1r4gxc3o1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npk539fNil1r4gxc3o1_500
craigzadan: @DarrenCriss takes Bway by storm as #Hedwig. What an amazing performance. What an amazing friend. So proud of him.

craigzadan
: Backstage at #Hedwig, my friends @DarrenCriss & @Paul_McGill…Visiting Darren after tonight’s thrilling performance.
June 7, 2015
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Charlene came.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npqhjdvaB01qj5150o1_500
hometownxglory-c:
charlenekaye Sat with our mouths agape for 90 minutes last night as we watched this wild animal wail, shimmy, high-kick, climb and lick his way through the spectacular Hedwig on Broadway. All in 6-inch sparkly gold heels, mind you. #soproud #thefiercest
June 9, 2015

And Jane, Jenna and Alex attended together on June 10, 2015.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npswinrfgW1r4gxc3o1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npswinrfgW1r4gxc3o2_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npsdbmoAY21rgk0nlo3_1280
jushkowitznews:
Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater (June 10, 2015)
(via gleekto)

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npsdpdbDRM1rgk0nlo3_1280
jushkowitznews:
Alex Newell, Jane Lynch, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater (June 10, 2015)
(via gleekto)

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npsgweYXF71r4gxc3o1_1280

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npsgweYXF71r4gxc3o4_1280
[UHQ] Darren Criss, Jane Lynch and Alex Newell (costars on the TV show ‘GLEE’) pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig and The Angry Inch’ on Broadway at The Belasco Theater on June 10, 2015 in New York City.
June 10, 2015
DCN

I love how supportive Jane is of Darren.  Love their friendship.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nprerizYKG1r4gxc3o1_500
June 10, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npu5yrPk1S1qbqtkso1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npu5yrPk1S1qbqtkso2_r1_500

tirpse:
Photo1
Photo2
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npsqnxVmhn1r4gxc3o1_500
gleekto

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

This is so touching.   Robin Williams's daughter, Zelda, is a childhood friend of Darren.  And she went to see him in Hedwig.  

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npug97cgmz1r4gxc3o1_500

Zelda Williams, actress and daughter of the late Robin Williams | June 11, 2015
DCN

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npv3dr7t2D1r4gxc3o1_500
perezhilton: I love me some @DarrenCriss, but the person I saw on stage tonight at the Belasco theater was not Darren Criss. It was Hedwig!!! So rockstar!!! Beyond impressed with his performance!!! The extra special thing about @HedwigOnBway is that every actor makes it their own and the text is so powerful and funny and brilliantly written by #JohnCameroMitchell! Run and get your tickets to see #DarrenCriss today! He’s only in the show for another four weeks!!
June 12, 2015

And several folks from Glee saw Darren on June 13.  :happy face

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npwzonCb0D1r4gxc3o1_500
June 13, 2015 - 8pm show
@JOAQUINSEDILLO
via tirpse

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npx11rATmD1r4gxc3o1_500
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npx11rATmD1r4gxc3o2_500
JoaquinSedillo: #HedwigOnBway #backstage #thebestoftimes @CraigSaavedra @DarrenCriss #proudofmypal
June 13, 2015
DCN

Andrea Medina of Glee.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npx0jaG8bT1r4gxc3o1_500
darrencriss-news:
MsAndreaMedina: I am SO unbelievably in awe of & proud of this talented being! You blew me away w/ your stellar performance! #Hedwig
June 13, 2015 - 8pm show
via Gleekto

And Broadway star/original Warbler Telly Leung went to visit Darren.  applause
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npwgn39DkB1r4gxc3o1_500
tellyleung: Show-stopping. Speechless. @darrencriss is a revelation in @hedwigonbway. So proud of my #warbler brother. Run and see him NOW! #superstar
June 13, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npwi4zK6ne1r4gxc3o1_500
June 13, 2015
DCN

Pete Davidson (SNL) also went to see Darren in Hedwig.
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npwx711fO41r4gxc3o1_500
June 13, 2015 - 8pm show

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_npx02gUbtH1r4gxc3o1_500
davidsonpete: Had such a great time tonight. Go see Darren on Broadway he’s fucking incredible !!
carlyaquilino: Had so much fun tonight seeing #hedwig !!! @davidsonpete @darrencriss such a special show !
June 13, 2015

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Hall, another original Warbler, went to see Darren in Hedwig.  :happy face

haha!  :amused
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq2s1dtfj51r4gxc3o1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq2iphN8HY1r4gxc3o1_500
jonhall28: Got to watch @darrencriss rock this time! Vocals for days! #hedwig #angryInch #darrencriss #broadway #glee #warblers
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq2o22EQL21r4gxc3o1_500
funkboynyc: Had a blast rocking out with @DarrenCriss at @HedwigOnBway tonight! \m/ @TitsofClay
June 16, 2015
DCN

Note:  Ivan Funkboy Bodley is a bass player and music director for some major music stars.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq5c6hFuKV1qbqtkso1_500
tirpse:
Kevin Fallon Takeaway of my chat w @DarrenCriss about #Glee, @HedwigOnBway & the Emmys: he may be perfect.   thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/how-darren-criss-graduated-glee-mastered-hedwig-and-became-the-it-boy-again.html?via=ios …

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq7ckiSjpB1r4gxc3o1_500

darrencriss-news:
June 18, 2015
via gleekto

Note:  George Watsky is a poet and a rapper.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq68rr12un1r4gxc3o1_500
devon.deleon: Consider yourself part of the family.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq7n2m0pTo1r4gxc3o1_500
alexanderdeleon: thanks for having us, @darrencriss. seeing how incredible of an actor you were in @hedwigonbroadway was inspiring and mindblowing to say the least.. and watching you sing and interact after the show with my little brother, who looks up to you, was the cherry on top. people.. if you are in NYC and don’t go see darren in Hedwig you are missing out on one of the greatest performances you will ever see. GO! GO! GO! SUPPORT GOOD AND TALENTED HUMANS!
via DCN
June 19, 2015

Note:  Alexander De Leon is the lead singer of the band, The Cab.   I like how Alexander comments on how kind Darren was to his younger brother.

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nq873g3InK1r4gxc3o1_500
June 19, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqb4buBX6Z1r4gxc3o1_500
jimcaruso1: @davidstephenkoz and I with @darrencriss after cheering him wildly in #hedwig!

davidstephenkoz
: If u go to #NYC anytime soon, Pls go see my friend, the amazingly talented @DarrenCriss in #Hedwig on #Broadway. A total tour de force. @jimcaruso1 and me with Darren after the show. Completely BLOWN AWAY!!
DCN
June 21, 2015

Note:  Within David Koz's instagram, Jim Caruso (jimcaruso1) responds:   "I could NOT agree more, my dear DK!  @darrencriss is a revelation in the role!"   

Note:  Jim Caruso is an award-winning entertainer, who has recorded, as well as been recognized for his work on Broadway and in nightclubs.

Note:  David Koz is a Grammy-nominated saxophonist.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqikbaLUZf1r4gxc3o1_500
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqikbaLUZf1r4gxc3o2_500
June 24, 2015
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqikb4j3ox1s854c5o1_500
bigsis222:
@MsLeaSalonga Post-show. These two are incredible. #HedwigOnBway
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqff07JBqf1r4gxc3o1_500

June 23, 2015

Note:  Jessi Smiles is known for her Vine videos.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another StarKid/college friend, Meredith Stepien.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqmfmzWClx1r4gxc3o1_500

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqmfmzWClx1r4gxc3o2_500
merediddys: So nice of Darren to come see me today! Wink #hedwigonbroadway #badapplesinthebigapple

merediddys: Love!! #exhausted #hedwigonbroadway #badapplesinthebigapple hehehehe I’m silly
(via DCN)
June 27, 2015

And Matthew Morrison from Glee.  :happy face
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqotvwGofM1r4gxc3o1_500
June 28, 2015
DCN

Plus Jennifer Morrison. 
hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqpgot07Yr1qayexuo6_1280

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqpgot07Yr1qayexuo4_1280
endlesslyklaine:
[UHQ at Darren-Criss.fr] Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Jennifer Morrison pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig & The Angry Inch’ on June 28, 2015.
DCN

hedwigonbroadway - Who saw Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? Tumblr_nqpgszgpS41qayexuo6_500
endlesslyklaine:
[UHQ at Darren-Criss.fr] Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Jennifer Morrison pose backstage at the hit musical ‘Hedwig & The Angry Inch’ on June 28, 2015.
DCN

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum