Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Glee Cast Members

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Other Glee Cast Members Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about other Glee cast members.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Miscellaneous News"), please let me know.

2TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Harry Shum Jr briefly mentions Darren on AOL Build - August 24, 2016 | Harry Shum Jr Net

I'm glad Harry and Darren have kept in touch.  Harry is reputed to be one of the nicest actors of the Glee cast.

3TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ociwrlqaLg1uetdyxo1_500

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ociwrlqaLg1uetdyxo2_r1_500

I liked Chord's song.  He sounds more country than he did on Glee.   It's always nice to see Darren being supportive of his friends.  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

4TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Poppy wrote:I'm glad Harry and Darren have kept in touch.  Harry is reputed to be one of the nicest actors of the Glee cast.
Yes, I'm glad that they still seem friends. Harry has always been one of my favorites of the cast. I'm happy that he's so busy and doing so well, too.

5TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lin wrote:Yes, I'm glad that they still seem friends. Harry has always been one of my favorites of the cast. I'm happy that he's so busy and doing so well, too.

I agree.   It's nice that he's been busy with projects.  It's always wonderful to see good things happening to nice people.  :happy face

6TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:43 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_oct23salhx1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss Loved watching two wonderful friends of mine workin together in the wonderful #waitressmusical @jennaushkowitz & @kifferfitz !

jennaushkowitz Thanks to the very busy and talented friend who’s launching a festival in a few days, who took the time to come see some other friends play on stage. Thanks for visiting the pie shop @darrencriss !
(via dailydarrennews)

Note:  that is Christopher Fitzgerald, a respected stage actor.  He and Darren were in Girl Most Likely together.

7TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren talking about Grant and Melissa:

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_octszd88H21rwfwb8o1_250  TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_octszd88H21rwfwb8o2_250

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_octszd88H21rwfwb8o3_250  TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_octszd88H21rwfwb8o4_250
crisssaunders:
x
September 01 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

From this video: 

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

8TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Both Mike O'Malley and Max Adler are in the film, Sully!  Can't wait to see them in the film.  Love both guys!

From dailydarrennews:

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_od4clo0NjV1uetdyxo1_500
September 07 2016

Love this pic!  Love that Darren and Max show mutual support of each other.  :happy face
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_od4chvkyI61uetdyxo1_1280
@Mr_Max_Adler: @GLEEonFOX reunion at the @SullyMovie Premiere in NY! With @TheMikeOMalley & @DarrenCriss
September 07 2016
dailydarrennews

MTV wrote:
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:208343?height=506&width=900&format=jpg&quality=

Darren Criss is Still a Teenage Dream in This Glee Reunion Pic

Warm up those singing voices: You'll need them after witnessing the mini Glee reunion that went down in New York City on Tuesday (September 6). Three of the show's stars reconnected at the Sully premiere at Lincoln Center — which is only fitting, since the show filmed in that area once upon a time.

Max Adler (Dave Karofsky) shared a cute pic on Twitter of himself and former co-stars Mike O'Malley (Burt Hummel) and Darren Criss (Blaine Anderson). It was a precious family reunion, since Criss and O'Malley were in-laws on the show, while Criss and Adler's characters dated.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Max_Adler/status/773390824591810560

Both O'Malley and Adler are in Sully, but Criss tweeted he "saw four @GLEEonFOX alums in it. Count 'em. FOUR. Pretty rad." Since Criss isn't actually in the movie, fans were confused about who the other two Glee actors were. Thankfully, @Carol_Mitchell5 knew the answer: Valerie Mahaffey (Rose Pillsbury) and Christopher Curry (Gunther). And if you want to get really technical, Katie Couric — who played herself on an early episode of Glee — also plays herself in Sully.

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

9TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:31 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:Both Mike O'Malley and Max Adler are in the film, Sully!  Can't wait to see them in the film.

I thought you didn't like suspense and scary stuff :amused

10TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!  More violent/horror-type shows scare me.  I don't remember too much about the plane incident involving Sully, but I thought there were no fatalities.

11TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_od6yyd1lnq1uetdyxo1_500
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_od6yyd1lnq1uetdyxo2_500
September 08 2016
dailydarrennews

A nice pic with Max and a fan:
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_od609w3YSB1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusisklaine:

purvabedi: @DarrenCriss @Mr_Max_Adler Look at the hotties I got to flirt with at #sully Premiere in NY! #glee

September 08 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

12TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:21 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is funny.  :amused 

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo2_500
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo3_500

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo1_500

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo5_500

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo4_500

TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ode54oJKri1uetdyxo6_500

September 12 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

13TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Dianna got married! There are some pics floating around and she looks as stunning as always. I wonder if her and Darren are still as close as they used to be.

14TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

thanks for the happy news about Dianna, dusty!   Here is a link to an article with pics:  https://www.yahoo.com/style/dianna-agrons-20k-wedding-gown-is-a-bejeweled-dream-145605253.html

I don't know how closely Dianna and Darren have kept in touch. I haven't seen any social media of them doing things together, like I do of Jenna and Darren for example.  Do we know if anyone from the Glee cast attended her wedding?

15TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:24 pm

I haven't heard about anyone from Glee being in Morocco for Dianna's wedding. I don't really follow her, but she seems to have been travelling a lot.
I think the last time we know of they hung out a little at the Democratic National Convention?

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:
Aw, Dianna is at the DNC too.
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ob1o58fqA91uetdyxo1_1280
Darren Criss and Dianna Agron at DNC | source
dailydarrennews
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ob1qjoj0LW1qzh21go5_r1_250TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ob1qjoj0LW1qzh21go1_250
TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ob1qjoj0LW1qzh21go2_r1_250TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Tumblr_ob1qjoj0LW1qzh21go3_r1_250

janel-moloney:
“The answer is Glee Tour… 2012… I think? Enh, we don’t know”

Last edited by Lin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

16TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Lin.

Lin wrote:I haven't heard about anyone from Glee being in Morocco for Dianna's wedding. I don't really follow her, but she seems to have been travelling a lot.
I think the last time we know of they hung out a little at the Democratic National Convention?

Yes, that's the last time I remember any news of them hanging out together.   Maybe Dianna's wedding was a small, intimate event?

17TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 am

Aw, thanks for that little gif set Lin. It's nice to see them still hanging out. I remember them being very close, even described each other as kindred spirits.

Yes, her wedding does seem to have been a very low key affair. Doesn't seem like any of the Glee peeps were there.

18TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I remember the kindred spirit comment too, dusty.  Dianna always struck me as a kind person.

19TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, Jane Lynch is planning to see Darren at the Pantages, for Hedwig. 

From dailydarrennews:

Jane Lynch talks a little about Darren in Hedwig and the Angry Inch
October 29 2016

Jane is doing a concert tour.  She has a few SF shows, on December 8, 9 and 10. (Guess where:  Feinstein's at the Nikko.  :happy face )  JaneLynchOfficial.com

Did Joaquin also say he was planning on seeing Darren in the Hedwig show in L.A.?

20TBT - Other Glee Cast Members Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I'd like to see her again in a TV series or a movie. I found her amazing in Glee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum