Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Glee Cast Members

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Oh, ok this solves the mystery.  We never actually saw this outfit that Darren is wearing on TV on Glee.  Nice words from Richard Evans about Darren in Versace.  Thank you Jenndesq for clearing things up.  :happy face And haha.  Richard is the man behind the gelmet of Blaine?   :amused
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_p3x2570MyU1wpi2k2o1_1280
dcriss-archive:
richboi47: I was just mentioning to @msandreamedina how much we miss #Glee & #Thisguy @darrencriss  heart #Peek-A-Boo @_matthew.morrison_

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p3xwqhz3DD1qe3h8a_500
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_p3xwqizO5p1qe3h8a_500

-

102amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:13 am

wha? Chord is dating Emma Watson!! Darren must have flipped out when he heard that! Him and Mia can double date with them and introduce Emma to A Very Potter Musical!  :laughing

103amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sorry, dusty, I  missed this. 

haha.  That's so true.

104amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Cute pic!  I

He sounds like a nice guy.  I like his sincerity.  :happy face
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_p7336hrw3D1wpi2k2o1_1280
troyhatt: Throwback Thursday to the set of Glee. Glee was the first major set that I got to be apart of. It was a dream come true. It was the first time that I got to meet all the incredible actors and crew from a show that I legitimately enjoyed watching. It was groundbreaking, sincere, and Lea’s voice…what a find. I recently saw that @leamichele and @darrencriss are going on tour together and it gave me this major wave of nostalgia. Darren was so sweet and genuine and Lea treated me like family from day one, I even got to work on her debut music video “On My Way.” It’s people like that, that give me hope, that there are genuine & talented people working and we need to focus on them. We don’t need to lose touch with ourselves to be successful, success is being true to who you are no matter what the obstacle. In time, you will rise to the top.

-

105amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri May 04, 2018 12:25 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I didn't realize it until now, but Myko Olivier (head Warbler of Seasons 6) played one of the Menendez brothers in the TV show, Menendez Blood Brothers. I'm glad that he's doing well. 

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_p860a4y4091wpi2k2o1_1280
jjtotah: throwing it back to the Sia moment on #glee miss these guys

106amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Darren went to see Blake Jenner's Billy Boy film.  So nice of him to show his support.
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pa8vg0sPE81wpi2k2o1_1280
barrykingla: #darrencriss #amazing #talented #actor #kind #talent #glee #la #barryking #billyboy #premiere #losangeles #california #usa #beverlyhills #travel #adventure #theassassinationofgianniversace #soontobeemmywinner #walking #summer #americancrimestory

107amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Kevin's birthday celebration.  :happy face
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pabnfdpBlJ1wpi2k2o1_1280
chordoverstreet: Happy birthday to the dirtiest/thirtiest mofo I know!! Love you pal. Here’s a lil look back at ur golden years @kevinmchale

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_paasnhcZsT1wpi2k2o1_1280
hitchmichael: Bad photo of me. Good photo of Darren.

Darren attending Blake Jenner's Billy Boy film premiere.  (Harry Shum attended too.)

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_paadah2SeE1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren Criss attends the ‘Billy Boy’ film premiere, Los Angeles, USA - 12 Jun 2018 | Source

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pa9jgmVI5f1wpi2k2o2_540
Darren Criss attends the ‘Billy Boy’ film premiere, Los Angeles, USA - 12 Jun 2018

Edit:  Added a few more pics:

From dcriss-archive:
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_packc1ZSOr1wpi2k2o1_1280
rj.ulrich: Our BILLY BOY Premiere was absolutely incredible. A huge success! And more than anything it was a lot fun.  If you haven’t seen it, try to come to the Laemmle Music Hall in Beverly Hills at 7:40. The movie will be followed by a Q&A!

From Darren Criss Army:

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_paa24fRiFf1ubd9qxo1_1280

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_paa24fRiFf1ubd9qxo2_1280

Kevin McHale tagged Darren in this photo from his birthday celebration last night (Darren is not in the photo but Kevin noted that “This pic is only a fraction of the whole glee contingent that came.”) instagram.com/p/Bj-Wr26HqiL/

-

108amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:11 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I thought i saw somewhere on tumblr that Lea hosted the Ellen Degeneres show.  That must had been fun! 

From Darren Criss Army:

Nice pic.  Always good to see Max.  Garry Marshall--what a great career.  :happy face  Darren looks so young here. 

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pea8b9THs81ubd9qxo1_1280
mr_max_adler Double #tbt Double #throwbackthursday - me as a kid happily rockin the @yankees cap (scroll through post) and me as a bigger kid still happily rockin the @yankees cap at the @playboymansion alongside pal @darrencriss & legend/icon #GarryMarshall #goodtimes

Funny.  :amused   Are they gonna squeeze in a few more LMDC tour venues before Elsie Fest?
amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pe9wder8m51tz53qh_1280
(Source: twitter.com)

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pe6iorXeE31tz53qh_1280
(Source: twitter.com)

109amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:50 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's interesting they plan a LMDC Tour outside the USA ! 

And I love the idea of Grant Gustin on Elsie Fest. Hope he sings his stuff from Glee and The Flash.

110amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

That should be great for their international fans!

Yes, maybe Grant will sing one of his Glee songs.  I've seen videos of him singing more Broadway-type songs too, and I know he was in the tour  of West Side Story.  :happy face

111amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:55 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats to Grant Gustin and LA Thoma--they are married!

Via Grant Gustin News:

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pjyrfnaola1r2hkkp_500

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pjyrfncQAK1r2hkkp_500

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pjyrfoQEJn1r2hkkp_500
tomgustin3: What a wonderful couple of people these two are! #prouddad

112amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Grant and LA Thoma graciously shared some wedding-related photos with their fans.  :happy face

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pkcztsWkdD1r2hkkp_500
tylergust10: || this dude got married a couple weeks ago. Figured I’d finally go ahead and post pretty much the only picture I took. So happy for two of the best people I know, I hope you guys find all the happiness you deserve. Heres to many more years of jumping out of planes together. Love you guys ||

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pk9nrzjBrd1r2hkkp_500
grantgust: Sooo many honeymoon pictures to post that it’s gonna be hard to pick any. So I’ll post another wedding day picture for now. That’s my wife.

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pk5wtzdYPZ1r2hkkp_500
lathoma3: we have been married a week and I am not even sick of him yet

-

113amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:09 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Via Darren Criss Army:

Aw, so nice they have kept in touch and are showing support of each other.  :happy face

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pllj7r6YMj1ubd9qxo1_540

Max’s comment to Jon Hall after seeing him in Wicked at the Pantages with Darren, 18 Jan 2019.

Via Max on IG

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_plli8ctiuY1ubd9qxo1_540

Glee reunion! Darren, Jon Robert Hall & Max Adler, we assume at Jon’s show (Wicked at the Pantages) last night, Jan 18th.

Via Jon’s IG story

-

114amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:08 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Via Darren Criss Army:

amazing - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 6 Tumblr_pna5taZXyW1tz53qh_250
#TBT! February 21, 2015 was the final day of filming on Glee

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: