Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Glee Cast Members

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I love Jane.   I would try to go see her if she came to L.A. for her concert tour.   I agree.  She is very talented.  I remember liking her the first time I saw her, which was in the 40 Year Old Virgin film.    I'm glad she still has Hollywood Game Night.  But yes, a TV series or film would be great!

22WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:01 am

Poppy wrote:I remember the kindred spirit comment too, dusty.  Dianna always struck me as a kind person.

Yes, her and Darren do seem pretty similar. They would have made a gorgeous couple.

23WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

It's nice that Dianna and  Darren are friends.   I'm glad Dianna seems happy.   

Speaking of being happy, it sounds like Chord will release a single soon, this month.  That must be nice for  him and his fans!    Looks like a pap surprised Chord and asked him questions about his music.

24WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Is it this song ? 

25WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm guessing this is it.   I know Darren tweeted about a song by Chord, jokingly referencing the show "Homeland."  :amused   Thanks for finding the video and posting it, Jeremy.

26WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, the Season 2 Warblers. 

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ohq6z0rg0g1uetdyxo1_500
curtmega: SIX YEARS AGO TODAY! Where has the time gone?!
dailydarrennews

Is that Luke Edgemon (wearing white) standing next to Curt Mega?  Don't know who the guy is with the hat?

27WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:45 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ok30t05t2p1rpctx4o1_500

constantcompanion:
    The one piece of good news I’ve seen today.    Congrats, Telly and James!!
via gleekto

28WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oops.  I missed these earlier.

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ojomunmDOQ1uetdyxo1_500

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ojomunmDOQ1uetdyxo2_500
January 12 2017
Referring to this picture (see below)

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_n3gtrdXMZu1sux0zio1_500
hedwig-darren

leamichele-news:
     Lea talking about Darren Criss sending her a video on New Year’s Eve
January 12 2017   (Source)

29WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lea talking about a duet of her song, "Battlefield," with Darren:

Lea Michele on wanting to duet with Darren (Facebook Live 1/25/17)
DarrenCrissArmy

haha!  Sounds like this may happen:
WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_okdf5pFeDN1ubd9qxo1_1280
It’s so ON!! Darren Criss and @leamichele to duet together! #Battlefield  http://ift.tt/2kme8D1
DarrenCrissArmy

"I would call him right now, but he's probably . . . somewhere across the globe."  :amused  Or probably across
the country.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

30WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:16 am

I've always liked them singing together and I think that was my favourite song from her album, so fingers crossed for video! :fingers crossed

It's so cute that Darren always sends his friends videos when he hears their songs somewhere.

31WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:25 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I love Lea, I think she did a great job as actress and singer in Glee and Scream Queens.

32WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

She was so good as Rachel Berry.  (I only watched part of the pilot of SQ, because you know, I have chicken blood in my veins  scared , so can't comment about SQ, but I take your word for it.  :happy face )

33WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:40 am

Poppy wrote:Lea talking about a duet of her song, "Battlefield," with Darren:

Lea Michele on wanting to duet with Darren (Facebook Live 1/25/17)
DarrenCrissArmy

haha!  Sounds like this may happen:
WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_okdf5pFeDN1ubd9qxo1_1280
It’s so ON!! Darren Criss and @leamichele to duet together! #Battlefield  http://ift.tt/2kme8D1
DarrenCrissArmy

"I would call him right now, but he's probably . . . somewhere across the globe."  :amused  Or probably across
the country.

OMG! I love that song! And I love Lea and Darren and them singing together is my jam! I might just have a heart attack once this duet comes out!

34WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm hoping this happens too.  Cross fingers.  :fingers crossed

35WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 am

They should do a musical film together like La La Land. :cry

36WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Sad news for a member of the Glee family:

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_okrft9CIaQ1uetdyxo1_500

Link

On his instagram, Matthew Morrison also had a kind message about Mark Watson.  Mark was a stand-in for Matthew as Mr. Shuester.

37WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:49 am

Oh no. That's very sad. His poor family. sad face

38WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Dusty, did you see this?

Cute: :happy face
WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ol6rqcQQLV1uetdyxo2_500

WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Tumblr_ol6rqcQQLV1uetdyxo1_500

link to avocado photo

February 10 2017

From dailydarrennews.

39WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:11 am

Aw cute! Jenna! heart

In other Glee news, Ryan was interviewed by Eonline and talked a bit about the Lea/Naya feud then said this:

Then he dropped this little unknown fact: "There were many boys on our show that didn't get along. And you never hear about that. You never hear about that in our culture."

http://www.eonline.c...guys-feuded-too 

Hmmm, interesting! Let the speculation commence! Lol!

40WHYWEWEARBLACK - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is just my personal take on what Ryan said, which others are free to disagree with.   I don't know, Glee is over, soon is approaching its 2-year anniversary since it ended, so it's sorta an old/past topic that has been speculated about so much already.  

(Note:  Also, even the stuff about Naya and Lea, to me, isn't really scandalous. To be honest, at every job I had, there were always particular people who everyone knew didn't get along with certain other people.  It's quite common.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum