Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Glee Cast Members

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I don't think he was referring to Darren. 

I bet my money on Mark Salling...

42WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I would think Mark would be involved.

43WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:19 am

*Jeremy* wrote:I don't think he was referring to Darren. 

I bet my money on Mark Salling...

well, in a feud there is more than one person involved so who do you think he feuded with?

For all his huge faults that came to light later on (something I strongly doubt the others knew about and if they did I would like to think they would have gone to the police), when he was a regular on Glee he seemed to be great friends with the other guys. They were always hanging out and this feud happened during Glee.

I'm not surprised at there being friction though, it is invetiable with such a huge cast.

Anyways, I do think RM has a point when he says that the media (or people in general) always make a big deal out of women having friction but there's rarely the same attention given to boys. Maybe boys are better at shrugging it off and letting go, whereas women hold grudges for longer. Idk.

In other news, Amber has won the Evening Standard award for her role in Dreamgirls! Congrats Amber!

44WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I agree that with a large cast, there would be friction among some of the cast members.  That's just bound to happen, like it would at any other place or work.  I'm sure within the Glee cast, there were some (male and female cast members) who did not get along with Mark, but then again, I'm sure for any given actor on the Glee cast, there were others who didn't get along with him/her (except maybe Harry, who everyone seemed to love). 

I don't know, I think the press and perhaps even segments of the fandom, seem to place more emphasis on conflict between women, than conflict between men.  Different standards for women.  Women are such emotional creatures, after all.  (*Sarcasm.)

What is the Evening Standard Award?  Is that like a Tony?

45WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

well, in a feud there is more than one person involved so who do you think he feuded with?

It could be almost anyone. I've heard something about some tension between Mark and Kevin but I don't know...

Anyway, I don't think Darren is involved because :

- he seems to love everyone and everyone seems to love him
- there has been almost no interaction between Blaine and Puck in the show

46WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Lea will play a role in a new TV show. It's a comedy about a rapper becoming mayor.

http://www.playbill.com/article/lea-michele-cast-in-abc-pilot-produced-by-daveed-diggs

47WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Good for her.  :happy face  Thanks for reporting the news, Jeremy.

From Darren Criss Army:

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_olwdct4PCl1ubd9qxo1_1280

Also speaking about the Glee cast, don't forget to watch When We Rise next week on ABC.  Kevin will be in the show, which is sure to be touching and inspiring.   I believe it airs in four parts on 2/27, 3/1, 3/2, and 3/3 (but please double check your local listings).

Just so angering that just a few days ago, Trump rescinded President Obama's protections for transgenders students in public schools.   We are going backwards.

48WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Lea is coming back with a second album. Here's the first single.

49WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:36 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Impressive vocals.  Lea sure can sing!   The song sounds like something that would appear in a lovely Broadway musical.

50WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 am

I love this pic from Glee's final Paleyfest in 2015: 
WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_omxhhvAyTn1ubd9qxo1_500
@hellomaleka - #TBT to March 16, 2015…Glee at PaleyFest in Hollywood, CA. Loved capturing this moment with #DarrenCriss and #DotMarieJones having some fun after the panel. One of my favorite casts!
tumblr source: x
original source: x
:love

51WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:12 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Such a cute photo!   I was just enjoying that pic on your blog, Lilikoiluv!  Thank you for bringing it over here!

52WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:09 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Lea was recently on Ellen :amused

53WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the video, Jeremy.  :happy face

54WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lea and Darren hung out with each other, and earlier in the evening, hung out with Chord.  :happy face

Lea Michele News
April 11, 2017

The beginning part:

Darren and Lea Facebook Live 4/11/17

(Source: youtube.com)
via Darren Criss Army

Before and after FB Live via Lea’s Snapchat (leamichele) 4/11/17
via Darren Criss Army

overstreetnews:

via Lea Michele IG story & Chordoroy on Snapchat
via DarrenCrissArmy

I just finished watching the 31-minute Youtube video.  Fun video.  :happy face   So wondering what exactly is the music that will be on Youtube tomorrow?  Some covers of songs they sing together?   Did Darren write a song for Lea?   (Is Darren going to be doing a modern dance interpretation of one of the songs on Lea's album? Kidding. )

Also-Lea's album is being released in April. Congrats Lea!  And while I'm at it-- congrats to Amber for her Olivier Award win too!  (And I've been watching Heather on Dancing with the Stars and she's been doing well.)

Some pics:  :happy face

From Darren Criss Army:

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_ooa2d4ixxS1ubd9qxo1_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_ooa2d4ixxS1ubd9qxo2_500
Darren and Lea via Lea’s Instagram Story (instagram.com/leamichele) 4/11/17

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_ooa27wEgfH1ubd9qxo1_1280

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9xrc6EdM1ubd9qxo1_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9xrc6EdM1ubd9qxo2_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9xrc6EdM1ubd9qxo3_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9xrc6EdM1ubd9qxo4_500
Darren and Lea’s FB Live promo on Instagram Stories 4/11/17

From dailydarrennews:

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9epv4sn11uetdyxo1_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9epv4sn11uetdyxo2_500

leamichele GUESS WHAT?! I’m going LIVE on Facebook with DARREN CRISS!!! Tune in tonight at 6pm PT! Start asking your questions in the comments section and we will try to answer as many as possible! This is going to be fun!

darrencriss
 Surprise! @leamichele and I will be hanging out on Facebook Live TONIGHT at 6pm PT! Don’t miss it.

55WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

I loved the livestream, so cute and fun and it made me super nostalgic for Glee. I always find this sort of thing more fun and interesting than most interviews because they can just talk about whatever.

They sang Lost Boys Life and a song from Lea's new album together, plus their first duet from Glee. Great idea to make their fans aware of each other's new music. It worked on me, I really like Lea's song. :happy face

56WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for your post Lin.  

I enjoyed the 31 minute chat they had, and the 3 music videos.  It was nice of Darren to take time to set up the Facebook Live session of Lea's new song, and as a nice bonus, we got the duet of "Lost Boys Life," fun Glee duet, "Don't You Want Me," and their chat.  :happy face

A few pics from their fun chat:

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9woysVdO1qc4q26o3_500

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9woysVdO1qc4q26o4_1280

WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oo9woysVdO1qc4q26o5_1280
alecblushed:
  that fb live was everything i luv them so much and my GLEE NOSTALGIA IS SO INTENSE RN
via gleekto

Guys, Darren believes this is his original Warbler blazer! :love  He looked so happy to put it on!  So cute!! heart heart heart

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

57WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to say that here are a few interesting things that Darren mentioned in the 31 minute chat on Facebook live:

--Darren is about to go into working on Versace:  Amercian Crime Story,

--Darren forgot that Mike and Tina dated on Glee!  What?  :very confused

--Darren is working with the respected costume designer Lou Eyrich.  He met Lou at the Costumer Designers Guild Awards on February 21. 

--He mentioned that preparation for Versace is a bleak preparation process, which I would understand because he is preparing to be in the head space of a cold-blooded, psychotic serial killer

--He didn't work much with Ryan Murphy while on Glee.  He said the only time Ryan directed him on Glee was when Ryan directed the scene with him, Amber and Chris in a scene in Breadsticks. 

--Darren and Lea texted Amber (to congratulate her on the Olivier Award?), but Amber didn't text either of them back.

--Darren's collectables from his time on Glee:  2nd place trophy for New Directions, Principal Figgins' sofa, and Blaine's original Warblers blazer.  And the little red piece of sound insulation material that he and Chord tore off of the wall of the (choir room?) set on Glee.

-haha!  When Darren started singing "Teenage Dream," when he put on the blazer.  Darren loves "Teenage Dream"!

--Darren was the only one one on the Glee cast to suggest that he sing live for some songs, such as the sad Season 4 version of "Teenage Dream," (which by the way broke my heart  when I watched that scene; Darren was amazing in that scene).

--haha!  The time that Lea said that she listens to Darren's new music every single day, and then Darren (ever the lover of playing with words' double meanings) adds:  "Every single night"!  haha!  (But Lea missed the joke. :amused )

Can anyone remember anything else?

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

58WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

And congrats to Amber again for her Olivier Award.

This is an amazing performance at the Olivier Awards:

59WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

And Jenna performed at Feinstein's 54 Below.

"Piece by Piece."

I always wished that they would have let Jenna sing more on Glee.  She has such a beautiful voice that is full of emotion.  heart

60WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Glee Cast Members Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Poppy wrote:--Darren forgot that Mike and Tina dated on Glee!  What? :very confused

Haha, I'm sure it all blurrs together for them, and he didn't really have many scenes with them together. And I mean, he also forgot that he got a slushy to the face from Grant, so...  :laughing

Poppy wrote:--Darren and Lea texted Amber (to congratulate her on the Olivier Award?), but Amber didn't text either of them back.
Aww, poor Amber must have about 500 congratulation texts to reply to.
WhyWeWearBlack - Other Glee Cast Members - Page 3 Tumblr_oocwsrGFaM1uetdyxo1_500

Poppy wrote:--He didn't work much with Ryan Murphy while on Glee.  He said the only time Ryan directed him on Glee was when Ryan directed the scene with him, Amber and Chris in a scene in Breadsticks.
That was a fun little scene.

I think Ryan also directed (or at least was on set for) Bills, Bills, Bills,  I vaguely remember a quote about how he wanted them to be "more drag queen". :laughing And wikipedia also lists him for Sexy, but maybe he didn't do Darren's scenes.

I laughed at "I didn't know how to speak Ryan yet".

Poppy wrote:I always wished that they would have let Jenna sing more on Glee.  She has such a beautiful voice that is full of emotion.   heart
Thanks for posting this video. :love

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum