Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Marlee Matlin went to see the show.  :happy face

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogyw6iF7cO1ubd9qxo1_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogyw6iF7cO1ubd9qxo2_400

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogyw6iF7cO1ubd9qxo3_500

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogyw6iF7cO1ubd9qxo4_500

via DarrenCrissArmy

Note:  Harry Ford is an actor (Code Black).

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogywlrjREW1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost iamharryford 

Rays of light. This is why we go to the theater! Heroic work from #darrencriss and #lenarockerhall in #hedwigonbway Truly HEROIC. Thank you #themarleematlin and #Jack for being such delicious dates! Onward. http://ift.tt/2fenXiN
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lilikoiluv wrote:Jonathan Gabay (the FOX exec. from our "Royalties" conversation) went to see Darren last night (via DarrenCrissArmy): 
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogtyhsjeCm1ubd9qxo1_500
50shadesofgabaySo proud of our friend@darrencriss who CRUSHES it in#HedwigandtheAngryInch! Go see it at the#Pantages ASAP if you can!
x
Poppy wrote:I forgot to mention, so cool that Jonathan Gabay went to see the show!   Love his support!  
Late reply, but I think the two writers who are attached to the project, Patrick Carlyle and Allyn Rachel, are in the picture as well.

//Edit after some quick stalking:
Three of the other people are Gail Berman, Joe Earley and Dani Gorin of The Jackal Group, the production company that is developing Royalties. Not sure who the remaining three are, but how nice that they all went to see Darren together!

Last edited by Lin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much Lin, for your great detective skills once again!   How wonderful that the two writers went to see Darren in Hedwig in Los Angeles, as well as Gail Berman, Joe Earley and Dani Gorin of the Jackal Group!

I appreciate your sharing this info with us!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Striking pic:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh4lq0Sro91uetdyxo1_1280
genevawilhelm Still not sure if cameras were allowed in the theatre - oops. But 6 years of waiting paid of last night when I got to watch Darren Criss in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Absolutely amazing performance.
dailydarrennews

And another:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogiulxMCYV1sczt3wo1_r2_500
na-page:
     Darren Criss | Hedwig and the Angry Inch
via gottalivealoha (thank you Lilikoiluv!)

From DarrenCrissArmy:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh4e1ksRWv1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost mayalilyvasquez

this tore me down http://ift.tt/2gCtSDv
DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh3238mGto1uetdyxo1_500
k.schaal: What? Oh I just killed it as @hedwigonbway AND I happen to be a sweetheart @darrencriss!

Note:  Kristen Schaal is an actor (Last Man on Earth, Glee).

Nice black and white photo:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh327rjvZy1uetdyxo1_1280
beccalou34E: Experiencing @darrencriss as Hedwig was absolutely what I needed. Catharsis! Go see him at the Pantages! #hedwigandtheangryinch
dailydarrennews

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh32y68YKS1uetdyxo1_500
Emmahunton: Best Hedwig ever.

Note:  Emma Hunton is an actor. 

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh481heaMF1uetdyxo1_500
brantcox: I don’t know this person, but she did really well in the play last night. #hedwigbitch

Note:  Brant cox is a StarKid.

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh4srl8Ll81uetdyxo1_500
stevenhimmel: Went to see our friend @darrencriss in Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Pantages. Such a fantastic show! And Darren was incredible! #amagicallife #stevenhimmelmagic #thepantages #hedwigandtheangryinch

Note:  Steven Himmel is a magician.

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh4su3osSF1uetdyxo1_500
November 22, 2016 | Source

Note;  Jeff Jernigan is Darren's friend and former room-mate.

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

Striking pic:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh4lq0Sro91uetdyxo1_1280
genevawilhelm Still not sure if cameras were allowed in the theatre - oops. But 6 years of waiting paid of last night when I got to watch Darren Criss in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Absolutely amazing performance.

She also posted another great picture:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 IC7pa8t

genevawilhelm Sneaking in my camera was one of my best ideas yet.
P.s. if you repost this picture all I ask is for proper photo credit. ❤️

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

DaisiesAndLilies wrote:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 IC7pa8t
genevawilhelm Sneaking in my camera was one of my best ideas yet.
P.s. if you repost this picture all I ask is for proper photo credit. heart
belleybuttons:
dailydarrennews

Thanks so much DaisiesAndLilies, for sharing that photo.  Both photos are so striking.  She (he?) is a talented photographer.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh92scemQF1ubd9qxo1_1280
#Repost petepeterpedro 

#darrencriss thx for pre-show sushi. U are a rocker and a gentleman and I will miss u http://ift.tt/2fBNmGD
DarrenCrissArmy

Note:  Peter Yanowitz (drums/vocals) is a member of the band tits of Clay/Angry Inch.

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oha00yaCcc1uetdyxo1_500
tranterjustin Post matinee realness with Miss Criss. Such an amazing performance and show!! #hedwig
dailydarrennews

Note:  Justin Tranter is a musician and songwriter, who has collaborated with many music artists.

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oha0b8o00m1ubd9qxo1_1280

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oha0b8o00m1ubd9qxo2_1280
‏@johannamckeon
via DarrenCrissArmy

Note:  Johanna McKeon is the Associate Director of Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway and the U.S. tour.

And this was a sweet gesture by Darren:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oha11nFFnu1tpkj9wo1_500
room108:
          jaded-idealism:
                  shuckjov Sometimes, the star of your show hires a taco truck that parks outside the stage doors between shows. Thanks @darrencriss and @guerillatacos!!! #tourlife #stagedoor #hedwigtour

In other ~Darren Criss is a Nice Human Being~ news, the security guard at stage door got to talking with one of the women waiting beside me, and said that Darren is easily in his top five favourite people he’s worked with in his 37 years on the job, for being so easygoing and kind (Patrick Swayze, Patrick Stewart, and Megan Hilty also made the list).
via gleekto

CLOSING DAY  (November 27, 2016) for Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages.

Another striking photo and nice message from Peter Yanowitz (drums/vocals), of Tits of Clay band:
 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohaldgr0DX1rr00q0o1_500
belleybuttons:   
     petepeterpedro: @darrencriss killed it tonight
dailydarrennews

So nice to see Ryan Murphy attending closing night.  I'm glad to see him show his support.  :happy face
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbrd9cU0y1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusisklaine:

devinspahn:  RYAN MURPHY WAS AT HEDWIG!!!! He was in our same row even! We chased him down after the show and shook his hand, and I told him how much I admire him and thanked him for everything he does
dailydarrennews

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbqn7Tl2E1uetdyxo1_1280

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbqn7Tl2E1uetdyxo2_500

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbqn7Tl2E1uetdyxo3_1280

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbqn7Tl2E1uetdyxo4_500
@francegf: @DarrenCriss @HedwigOnBway final bows
November 27 2016
dailydarrennews

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbe09fOIx1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost @hedwigonbway

Here’s to @darrencriss @lenarockerhall @titsofclay and our amazing audiences  8 unforgettable weeks in San Francisco & Los Angeles http://ift.tt/2gvKdFJ
via DarrenCrissArmy

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbti8EeKq1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost hedwigonbway

Danke, Darren for your beautiful and joyous #HEDWIG http://ift.tt/2fCBwJ6

via DarrenCrissArmy

Nice to see Mia there too and Busy Philipps.  :happy face
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohc634BVEM1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusisklaine:
  busyphilipps: Do you know how insanely talented this guy is? I’m so so so glad that we made it to the closing show of Hedwig and the Angry Inch starring @darrencriss and Lena Hall. Which, btw, we ALMOST MISSED BECAUSE I HAD THE WRONG TIME but thanks to an Instagram post by @sunsetstrippa, I realized my mistake and we raced over to the @hollywoodpantagestheatre and made it JUST IN TIME. (I was literally standing in whole foods with a full cart at 12:10 when I realized the show was at 1pm) I love Hedwig so much and was so blown away by Darren and his beautiful performance. Also, @sunsetstrippa is the cutest.

Note:  Busy Philipps is an actor (Freaks and Geeks).
dailydarrennews

This was a cute photo:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohc1sxRwrx1uetdyxo1_1280
kayla_dae The @hollywoodpantagestheatre is going to miss you @darrencriss ! Thank you so much for sharing your time with us for Janet’s birthday.
We love you!
dailydarrennews

A sweet video by Steven Perfidia Kirkham, the Hedwig and the Angry Inch wig-master.

Steven Perfidia Kirkham Hollywood Hedwig and the Angry Inch Last Show w Darren n Lena Hall
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 am; edited 5 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Curtain call closing day, November 27, 2016.

Matinee Curtain Call - November 27, 2016 | Source
dailydarrennews

Matinee Curtain Call - November 27, 2016 | Source
dailydarrennews

The same person who posted the second video above also posted a really interesting video of how long the line was at stage door on the closing day of Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre (November 27, 2016).
https://twitter.com/gagasklaine/status/803118939865657344

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

And the beautiful photos by Geneva Wilhelm  keep on coming!

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohdh56OMrz1uetdyxo1_1280
genevawilhelm And to think I almost didn’t bring my camera.
P.S. PLEASE GIVE PHOTO CREDIT IF YOU REPOST LIKE IT’S NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE C'MON
via dailydarrennews

This photo makes me laugh.  Lena looks so fierce in her Hedwig  makeup and costume and Darren looks adorkable. 

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohdjhsyoRg1s9mvn1o1_500

miarren-chill-klaine:
antoinette9000 Rock stars  Gonna miss you guys @lenarockerhall @darrencriss#hedwigandtheangryinch #hedwigtour #rockstars
via dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Thanks for sharing all of these great photos, videos, etc. everyone!  I love that so some of the cast, crew, and even the ushers were nice enough to post their love for Darren. It makes me happy to know that he made such a great impression on them as well as the audience. 

Here are a few gif sets that make me emotional all over again: 

Gifs from Darren's last curtain call from the awesome janel-maloney:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go1_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go3_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go4_r1_250
janel-moloney:
Darren’s final bows of his 2016 run in Hedwig and the Angry Inch
The last gif . . .  :cry :love

And this one from na-page sums up Darren's Hedwig Tour run so nicely: 
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo7_r1_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo5_r2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo6_r2_250 

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo1_r3_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo10_r1_250hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo4_r3_250
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo3_r2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo2_r2_250hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo8_250
Hedwig and the Angry Inch - National Tour | October 2 -  November 27, 2016
x
:cry :cry :love

The same tech crew person that posted the pic thanking Darren for the taco truck also posted this stunning pic and lovely message earlier in the run: 
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogf3gcNhke1s41tlco1_500
shuckjovLike so many of my friends today, I count myself lucky to have gone to work in a dark theatre and to be a part of this community. It was a gift to be in the presence of artists and craftspeople in rehearsal today and a balm to be able to share our show with 2,000 people tonight. That my show happens to be the tale of a slip of a girly-boy from Communist East Berlin finding apotheosis in rock and roll only made the communion that much more fun. When Hedwig sang "You know you're doing all right, So hold on to each other, You gotta hold on tonight." and the whole audience put their hands in the air, it was theatre magic and I was glad to be there, in the dark, with all those strangers feeling all the feels. #hedwigtour
x
:cry heart

He also has some cute BTS pics on his instagram not directly related to Darren, but so cool.

I adore that pic above and still hope that a good video of OoL with the full animation showing pops up one day. Our seats were a bit off to the side and I would love to see this beautiful scene fully from the front.

Lena's hilarious Darren reference during her Hedwig run:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo4_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo6_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo7_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo8_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo1_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo10_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo5_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo9_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohizt5CxVt1qdcg7oo3_250
hedwigreprise:
I’ve taught him everything he knows, and he has apparently forgotten about rock and roll!
x

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikouluv wrote:Here are a few gif sets that make me emotional all over again: 

Gifs from Darren's last curtain call from the awesome janel-maloney:
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go1_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go3_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8juudiB1qzh21go4_r1_250
janel-moloney:
Darren’s final bows of his 2016 run in Hedwig and the Angry Inch
The last gif . . .  hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3129030996 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3446027931

And this one from na-page sums up Darren's Hedwig Tour run so nicely: 
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo7_r1_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo5_r2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo6_r2_250 

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo1_r3_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo10_r1_250hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo4_r3_250
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo3_r2_250 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo2_r2_250hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh6rb3BVwy1sczt3wo8_250
Hedwig and the Angry Inch - National Tour | October 2 -  November 27, 2016
x
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3129030996 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3129030996 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3446027931

Amazing images, Lilikoiluv!  Thank you sooo much for posting them here.  They capture lovely moments.    Very touching.  heart :love :cry 

Lilikoiluv wrote:The same tech crew person that posted the pic thanking Darren for the taco truck also posted this stunning pic and lovely message earlier in the run: 

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ogf3gcNhke1s41tlco1_500
shuckjovLike so many of my friends today, I count myself lucky to have gone to work in a dark theatre and to be a part of this community. It was a gift to be in the presence of artists and craftspeople in rehearsal today and a balm to be able to share our show with 2,000 people tonight. That my show happens to be the tale of a slip of a girly-boy from Communist East Berlin finding apotheosis in rock and roll only made the communion that much more fun. When Hedwig sang "You know you're doing all right, So hold on to each other, You gotta hold on tonight." and the whole audience put their hands in the air, it was theatre magic and I was glad to be there, in the dark, with all those strangers feeling all the feels. #hedwigtour
x
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 3129030996 hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 1553217600

Lovely image and message.  Thanks for sharing this with us, Lilikoiluv!    I really hope too, that a good video pops up some time. 

And thanks also for posting that funny gif set of Lena referring to Darren in her Hedwig performance.  :amused

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohmizjA4hB1uetdyxo1_500
theokatzman: Last week I got to see my friend @darrencriss completely OWN the stage in @hedwigonbway (in LA). This photo was taken 5 minutes after the show ended, and he somehow had transformed back into Clark Kent… #actorlife
dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

mypatronusisklaine:
Darren Criss transformed for Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I missed a few photos earlier, so am adding them now.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oh9zyt25EJ1uetdyxo1_500
thejoemoses Rocking my @umichlaw for #hedwig round II. Always so proud to see @darrencriss kill it. Almost makes up for daylight robbery that was the Michigan game. But seriously this is an awesome show, and Darren rocks it. Much love and forever #goblue.

November 26 2016

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oha075vUi71uetdyxo1_500
tessanetting Oh @darrencriss you are so phenomenal on stage I’m so lucky I got to see you again as the glorious Hedwig- thank you @thejoemoses for bringing me heart #liftupyourhands

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbdiqIG171uetdyxo1_500
@scottmenville: Backstage w/ @DarrenCriss after watching him absolutely kill it in @HedwigOnBway. (w/ @kharypayton & our rockin’ ladies.)
November 27, 2016

Note:   Khary Payton is an actor and voice actor, and Darren's fellow Transformers Robots in Disguise co-star.   Scott Menville is an actor, voice actor, and musician. 

Pics of Darren at stage door at the Hollywood Pantages, after his last show in the Hedwig and the Angry Inch tour.
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbzy86hsy1qicdyzo1_250  hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbzy86hsy1qicdyzo2_250

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbzy86hsy1qicdyzo3_500
theiwontgooutsider:
Love this man. He came back to say a quick hi and thank you to like 60 or so of us waiting an hour plus in the cold for him after his final show.
dailydarrennews

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohbvm971Ps1uetdyxo1_500
Stage door - November 27th, 2016 | source
dailydarrennews

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8xp6eO71uetdyxo1_1280

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8xp6eO71uetdyxo3_400

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8xp6eO71uetdyxo7_1280

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ohd8xp6eO71uetdyxo8_1280
Stage Door - November 27, 2016 [x|x|x|x]
dailydarrennnews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, how bittersweet:  The Hedwig and the Angry Inch tour is coming to an end.  What a sweet video by Mason Alexander Park.  I'm so happy he was able to have this opportunity and was able to perform.   I can feel the emotion in his voice.   From what I heard from fans, he seemed very sweet.  I wish I was able to see him as Hedwig.  

jaded-idealism:
   Goodbye to Hedwig via Mason Alexander Park instagram story-07/02/2017

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

And some pics that dcriss-archive posted when Darren was in SF, doing Hedwig and the Angry Inch:

Aw, with some of his former elementary school teachers at Stuart Hall: 
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ot1zk69KpQ1wpi2k2o1_1280
Convent & Stuart Hall: Darren Criss SHB'01 stopped by his old stomping grounds to visit a few of his favorite teachers while in town performing Hedwig and the Angry Inch, which was on Broadway for 12 weeks last year & runs through October at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre.

October 13, 2016

via dcriss-archive

This is so sweet.  Some of his Stuart Hall/elementary school (middle school?) teachers went to see him in Hedwig in SF.  heart :love

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_ot215hhak81wpi2k2o1_1280
Convent & Stuart Hall: Congrats Darren Criss SHB'01 on a great San Francisco run of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. This Convent & Stuart Hall crew loved seeing you perform.

November 1, 2016

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

He was so wonderful in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.  heart heart heart

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oysi8sKKCl1ubd9qxo1_500

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oysi8sKKCl1ubd9qxo2_500

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oysi8sKKCl1ubd9qxo3_500

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oysi8sKKCl1ubd9qxo4_500
Throwback: November 2, 2016

Opening Night of Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre

(Source: broadwayworld.com)

via Darren Criss Army

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 7 Tumblr_oyun69xZEp1ubd9qxo1_1280
lenarockerhall #throwback To Hedwig opening in LA! #darrencriss #lenahall #hedwigandtheangryinch #hedwigontour

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCaLNojd_C/?taken-by=lenarockerhall

via Darrren Criss Army

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum