Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Note sure if this fan saw Darren in the L.A. and San Francisco tour, or on Broadway?

This is a nice message, and a cute pic.  :happy face
hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 8 Tumblr_p8ad4r3k021wpi2k2o1_1280
drgregcason: Quintuple Threat @darrencriss! He was so amazing in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch,” I went back to see him again! I was excited to tell him, I nearly turned on the eight track and pulled the wig down from the shelf… @cityyearla #graduatela

May 5, 2018

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

hollywoodhistory - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 8 Tumblr_padjsi0cau1wpi2k2o1_1280
lenarockerhall: Click the link in my bio to purchase tix to ‘Six Months of Obsessions: From Hedwig to Radiohead’ on June 27th in New York City. #obsessed #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch #radiohead #petergabriel #eltonjohn #thecranberries #pink #broadway #publicarts #publichotels

-

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum