Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the Mia photos, Lilikoiluv!   She is very supportive of Darren's career, and also so creative.  How did she get the Hedwig eyes purse?   I wonder if she did that herself.

I need to go now.  Thanks for all the lovely posts, Lilikoiluv!  :hug

Yes! Arianne Phillips also posted the photo of all the wigs. She also posted a nice pic of the painting of Stevie Nicks on the back of Yitzhak's jacket earlier.  I enjoy her instagram sharing.  (Sorry.  Part of my post, including my comment about the Hedwig family love, were missing from my original post.  I don't know)

I'm not sure if Mia made the purse with Hedwig's eye's herself, or if she got it from someplace like Redbubble.com.  People had similar phone cases at the NYC shows last year.

Edited to add: 
Found it!  Yes, Mia did get it from Redbubble! 
Her adjustment was that she added the chain. Very nicely done, Mia!  thumbs up  I seem to remember her buying and wearing other fan-made products from redbubble during Darren's NYC run, but I can't recall exactly what it was though.  I remember the fan being quite excited to see Mia with it though.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the info about how Arianne Phillips is great about posting, Lilikoiluv.  Yes, it's fun when the Hedwig family shares with us these bts tidbits!

Sorry about part of your post missing, Lilikoiluv.  I've been there.  I know it's frustrating. 

Aw, thanks, Lilikoiluv, for searching for that purse for me.  Such a cool image.  I've seen cell phone cases with Darren's Hedwig eyes.  Now, I'm thinking of getting something.  Yes, I remember a fan being excited to see Mia using something the fan designed.   It's cool that she supports some of the great stuff that fans come up with.  :happy face

A few messages of support:

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeftv9NaRk1ubd9qxo1_1280
paul_mcgill_ Happy 1st preview (again),@darrencriss and @hedwigonbway!! This show continues to make me laugh, cry, and rediscover who I think I am. What a gift! Love you, my @hedwigonbway family.
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Thanks for posting all of the pre-previews wishes and goodness, Poppy!  I'm hoping that we'll get more for today's opening night! 

Here's some stage door goodness from last night's performance (most via the ever-awesome DDN):

I love this pic: 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oekojj1tJF1uetdyxo1_500
stevenunderhill SF Bay Area’s own@darrencriss signs poster for fan pre-opening of @hedwigonbway in San Francisco. @aidslifecycle benefit hosted by @seanraysf @shnsf #stevenunderhill #broadwaytour #hedwigandtheangryinch 
x

Part of the Lorentz family and their friends seemed to have gone to see Hedwig last night (via DCA): 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oekc5wBnqP1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost bryanlorentz 
Great job my brother. Come over while you’re at home, burritos in the fridge. #budlogram #jlorentz #groverchildes #pdpl #darrencriss #charlescriss http://ift.tt/2cSd8Sm
x
You all probably know this, but Chris Lorentz has been a long-time friend, high school classmate, and family friend of Darren's. He also helped produce Darren's "Human" CD and even did some work on Glee's "Candles" recording with Darren in Chris' home recording studio. Oh, and he's been played in the band for several of Darren's gigs and his tour.   heart

More stage door goodness from DDN:
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo1_500
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo3_250 hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo5_250
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo6_250 hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknpynqGE1uetdyxo3_250
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknpynqGE1uetdyxo2_250 hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknpynqGE1uetdyxo1_250
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknpynqGE1uetdyxo6_250 hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo4_250
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo7_250 hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknk6vcbr1uetdyxo9_250
Okay, I know I'm literally preaching to the choir here, but look at these photos. There are a lot of people there, but he doesn't just sign and move on as other celebrities would (understandably) do in such a situation.  As many of these pics and the corresponding fan comments will atest to, Darren takes the time to engage and, as he says, "have a moment" with the each person he meets of that stage door crowd and fans he meets elsewhere. What a special gift to his fans. This was one of the things (of many, many) that made me admire him so, and continues to delight and seal my Darren fangirl heart every single time. He is such an appreciative, gracious, generous class act.   :love

This is adorable:
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeknuyfRTl1uetdyxo1_500
le_fashionisto Honestly I don’t know what to say. I met one of my style icons. He was wowed by my warbler outfit. Omg I was speechless. Like nonsensical crap came out of my mouth. Love ya Darren/hedwig/Blaine!

There's a really sweet video of Darren chatting with a fan that came all the way from Australia and finally got to meet him.  I don't know how to post non-youtube videos.  Could someone more savvy than me please post it here?  Thank you!  :heart:

It's opening night for "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"!  :very happy 
 A nice wish and announcement via DarrenCrissArmy:

Choreographer Paul McGill now sending his opening night wish!
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelas1VaHk1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost paul_mcgill_ 
Happy Opening to my beautiful #hedwigonbway family!! When it comes to huge openings, a lot of people think of Hedwig.http://ift.tt/2cT8sk4
x

And from the @hedwigonbway twitter:
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelbp5vWTn1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost hedwigonbway
When it comes to huge openings… #HedwigTour starring #darrencriss #lenarockerhall @titsofclay opens in S.F. tonight http://ift.tt/2dw4go7
x

I wonder if that's someone's fan art that they're using. If so, how wonderfully San Francisco!  :big grin

Time Out San Francisco has an article about the Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour (via DDN): 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Image
Darren Criss returns home for launch of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch' tour in San Francisco

Poppy wrote:Aw, thanks, Lilikoiluv, for searching for that purse for me.  Such a cool image.  I've seen cell phone cases with Darren's Hedwig eyes.  Now, I'm thinking of getting something
Looook . . . 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Ctr,x1350,front,black-c,65,0,789,730-bg,f8f8f8.4u5
 It's a top with Darren's Hedwig billboard in Times Square! I think it was khal-blaine that posted about it a few months back.  Love!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:I love this pic: 

Enlarge this image
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oekojj1tJF1uetdyxo1_500
stevenunderhill SF Bay Area’s own@darrencriss signs poster for fan pre-opening of @hedwigonbway in San Francisco. @aidslifecycle benefit hosted by @seanraysf @shnsf #stevenunderhill #broadwaytour #hedwigandtheangryinch 
x

Yes, nice pic of him signing his Hedwig poster!   Thank you so much, Lilikoiluv, for your wonderful posts!   So fun to look at and read! 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Part of the Lorentz family and their friends seemed to have gone to see Hedwig last night (via DCA): 

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oekc5wBnqP1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost bryanlorentz 
Great job my brother. Come over while you’re at home, burritos in the fridge. #budlogram #jlorentz #groverchildes #pdpl #darrencriss #charlescriss http://ift.tt/2cSd8Sm
x
You all probably know this, but Chris Lorentz has been a long-time friend, high school classmate, and family friend of Darren's. He also helped produce Darren's "Human" CD and even did some work on Glee's "Candles" recording with Darren in Chris' home recording studio. Oh, and he's been played in the band for several of Darren's gigs and his tour.   hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 1553217600

I really appreciate the background you gave on Chris Lorentz.  I still haven't mastered keeping straight all of Darren's friends, so I appreciate your refreshing my memory.  Wow, high school friend!  So nice that Darren keeps in touch with his old friends.  Chris must be an engineer then, since he helped produce Darren's Human CD and helped recordthe Candles song.  Did he record Darren's CD in Chris's own room too, if you happen to know?     He just had a wedding this summer too, right?  

I think it says something when someone has reached celebrity status, yet stays grounded and keeps in touch with the friends that he had before he became famous.   I really like that about Darren.

Lilikoiluv wrote:
There's a really sweet video of Darren chatting with a fan that came all the way from Australia and finally got to meet him.  I don't know how to post non-youtube videos.  Could someone more savvy than me please post it here?  Thank you!  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Herz

Darren's interaction with her was very sweet.  Lilikoiluv, do you mind if I post it in this thread?  Fan Experiences during 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy wrote:Darren's interaction with her was very sweet.  Lilikoiluv, do you mind if I post it in this thread?  Fan Experiences during 2016
Thank you for doing that, Poppy!    heart

Poppy wrote:Did he record Darren's CD in Chris's own room too, if you happen to know?     He just had a wedding this summer too, right?   
lol.  I just realized that I never explained that Bryan (who tweeted last night) is Chris' brother.  Embarassed 

IIRC, most (if not all) of Darren's "Human" EP was recorded in Chris' home studio. (Is this right, Lin?) Darren used to comment on how things have changed and we now live in a DIY world, and this is a perfect example. Here's one of Chris' youtube videos where Darren talks about this: 

And yes, Mia and Darren attended (and played music) at Chris' lovely wedding this past summer.  :amused 

Poppy wrote:I think it says something when someone has reached celebrity status, yet stays grounded and keeps in touch with the friends that he had before he became famous.   I really like that about Darren.
Beautifully said, Poppy! I like that about him too. That is an incredible accomplishment within the crazy whims and demands of the entertainment industry and speaks volumes to the strength of Darren's character.  8) Yet another one of the many, many reasons to admire Darren Criss!  :love

Via DDN: Darren's seems to have worked out this morning in anticipation of opening night (or, you know, just to work out...lol)
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelb5ek3mb1uetdyxo1_500

desireechoy Silly morning with @_lisamarie89 and fellow SF native/Glee’s @darrencriss! Y'all should check him out in Hedwig and the Angry Inch opening at Golden Gate Theatre tonight #humpday 
x

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to respond to something you said, Lilikoiluv.   

Lilikoiluv wrote:Okay, I know I'm literally preaching to the choir here, but look at these photos. There are a lot of people there, but he doesn't just sign and move on as other celebrities would (understandably) do in such a situation.  As many of these pics and the corresponding fan comments will atest to, Darren takes the time to engage and, as he says, "have a moment" with the each person he meets of that stage door crowd and fans he meets elsewhere. What a special gift to his fans. This was one of the things (of many, many) that made me admire him so, and continues to delight and seal my Darren fangirl heart every single time. He is such an appreciative, gracious, generous class act.   hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 3446027931

Yes!  Well said, Lilikoiluv!   I couldn't agree with you more.   I noticed this too.  Darren consistently takes time to do this, to try to connect with each fan.  He seems to appreciate each person's support, and he seems to realize that each person truly would appreciate sharing a moment with him, whether it's a smile or a joke, or Darren listening when fans share their thoughts with him.  Yes, truly a class act.  His kindness is a huge factor to me, in terms of why I am a fan.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:It's opening night for "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"!  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 3669522392 
 A nice wish and announcement via DarrenCrissArmy:

Choreographer Paul McGill now sending his opening night wish!

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelas1VaHk1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost paul_mcgill_ 
Happy Opening to my beautiful #hedwigonbway family!! When it comes to huge openings, a lot of people think of Hedwig.http://ift.tt/2cT8sk4
x
And from the @hedwigonbway twitter:

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelbp5vWTn1ubd9qxo1_500
darrencrissarmy:
#Repost hedwigonbway
When it comes to huge openings… #HedwigTour starring #darrencriss #lenarockerhall @titsofclay opens in S.F. tonight http://ift.tt/2dw4go7
x
I wonder if that's someone's fan art that they're using. If so, how wonderfully San Francisco!  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 2780594425

Yea!  Opening night!  celebrate   Break a leg, Darren and Lena! 

Paul McGill has been great about posting on social media for the Hedwig family!

Cool pic from HedwigOnBway!  It does look like fan art from someone, doesn't it?   And so very San Francisco!   I guess for L.A., they can post a pic of the Hollywood sign. 

Thanks for posting the Time Out article, Lilikoiluv.

Lilikoiluv wrote:Looook . . . 

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Ctr,x1350,front,black-c,65,0,789,730-bg,f8f8f8.4u5
 It's a top with Darren's Hedwig billboard in Times Square! I think it was khal-blaine that posted about it a few months back.  Love!

Nice!  Very well done!  

Liliikoiluv wrote:lol.  I just realized that I never explained that Bryan (who tweeted last night) is Chris' brother.  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Icon_redface

I didn't even notice (because I read your tumblr first).    :amused

Thanks for the video of Chris L. and Darren working on Candles, and for answering my question about Chris Lorentz and Darren's Human EP, Lilikoiluv.

Darren makes us all look bad.   It's not enough that he does a strenuous show where he sings the majority of the songs, and executes challenging choreography, but he also works out in the morning! 

I wanted to post this video at curtain call from last night.

Curtain Call on October 4th, 2016 | source

dailydarrennews

It's nice to see support from Samantha.  :happy face
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oejoaxTU7O1uetdyxo1_500
Darren retweeted Stephen’s tweet last week
October 04 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o1_250  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o2_250  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o3_250

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o4_250  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o5_250  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelulluZ391qbool4o6_r1_250
mypatronusisklaine:
Via SHN’s snapchat (October 5th, 2016)

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelmqeq65b1uetdyxo1_500

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelmqeq65b1uetdyxo2_500

From DarrenCrissArmy

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelqdy8pDF1ubd9qxo1_1280

@Ciotog324

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelvfwl8eo1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost pott28

Happy Opening #hedwigonbway Hedwig tour is about to kick off in #sanfrancisco #hedwigonbway #hedwignationaltour http://ift.tt/2cUYyt3

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelvzkA2Hk1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusisklaine:
@shnsf: Opening night of @HedwigOnBway: LET’S DO THIS! ⚡️ @DarrenCriss @LenaRockerHall @TitsofClay #HedwigSHN
October 05, 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy wrote:
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelmqeq65b1uetdyxo1_500

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelmqeq65b1uetdyxo2_500
I enjoy Lena Hall's clever/sweet tweets so much.  Her tweets are such a joy for we Darren-Criss-who-doesn't-tweet-about-himself-very-much fans.  I had high hopes when he was using snapchat so much just before this, but I should have known better.  :laughing

The SHN was very busy last night via snapchat videos and tweets!  I enjoy their enthusiasm too!

It was so great to see that tweet from the Belasco's Annie and the instagram from Mike Potter!

Speaking of enthusiasm, Mia was just the cutest with her excitement and support for Darren's opening night!
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeltxyxkbg1qbool4o1_250hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeltxyxkbg1qbool4o2_250
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeltxyxkbg1qbool4o3_r1_500
x
Just when I thought her Hedwig ensembles could not be any cuter, she dressed to the nines (as Darren/Hedwig's Sugar Daddy, er, momma?)!  So cute!
And then . . . 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oelvpvW3OG1rdfeyeo1_500
x
:laughing She is just brilliantly adorable.  :love

There are a few really nice videos from last night's curtain call/performance. I am rubbish at posting non-youtube videos, I'll leave that to other more skilled people to post.  
  Embarassed :thank you

Here's a curtain call shot from opening night (via DDN):
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oemypqvwqj1uetdyxo1_500
@RockinMarcie Know that you’re whole. One of my favorite parts of the show - the end showing the love. @HedwigOnBway @LenaRockerHall @DarrenCriss
x

Some great pictures from what must have been their opening night after-party? 

Director Michael Mayer has my vote for best photos and captions of the night!  :bravo
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oem8t7h0RD1uetdyxo1_500
Michael Mayer ‏@DarrenCriss and @LenaRockerHall after KILLING IT TONIGHT @HedwigOnBway Tour
x
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oem8wn6jPc1uetdyxo1_500
Michael Mayer ‏My producer and great pal David Binder looks on as stars @LenaRockerHall and @DarrenCriss commune after a glorious opening @HedwigOnBway
x
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oem8v18i9o1uetdyxo1_500
Michael Mayer ‏The woman behind the man behind the woman behind the man… @johannamckeon @DarrenCriss @HedwigOnBway
x

Although Mason Alexander Park posted a nice pic of himself with Stephen and Darren too! (via eickdecriss tumblr)
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oen4o3VxeU1s41tlco1_500
masonalexanderparkOpening night party with the loves of my life.#hedwigtour #hedwigandtheangryinch
x

And others (via DDN): 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oempk6AS5P1uetdyxo1_500
Anne O'Shea: Goodbye San Francisco! Thanks for a great time and a fabulous opening! Rock on Darren Criss and Lena Hall!!
x

I love that Darren wore his Broadway/NYC Pride Hedwig t-shirt on the opening night for the Hedwig Tour!  applause :guitar jamming

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, thanks Lilikoiluv for posting all these wonderful comments and pics!  thumbs up 

Lilikoiluv wrote:I enjoy Lena Hall's clever/sweet tweets so much.  Her tweets are such a joy for we Darren-Criss-who-doesn't-tweet-about-himself-very-much fans.  I had high hopes when he was using snapchat so much just before this, but I should have known better.  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 1021284439

haha!  :amused    Let's hope he goes back to using Snapchat a lot when he's done with Hedwig. 

Love Mia's outfit.  Very appropriate for the Hedwig Opening Night.   Love the flowers she brought too.

Wow, so many nice pics were posted last night.  thanks so much for bringing them here, Lilikoiluv!

Lilikoiluv wrote:Director Michael Mayer has my vote for best photos and captions of the night!  hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 198521321

He is doing a great job!   And thanks for posting that pic with Stephen Trask and Mason Alexander Park.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Really nice pic! 
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeneur0iSI1uetdyxo1_1280
Hedwig on Broadway‏ On nights like this….HEDWIG starring @DarrenCriss @LenaRockerHall @TitsofClay opens to raves & a big Standing O in San Francisco @shnsf
October 06 2016
dailydarrennews

-

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some really good  pics:

From dailydarrennews:

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oenmhyqjil1uetdyxo1_1280

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oenmhyqjil1uetdyxo2_1280

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oenmhyqjil1uetdyxo4_1280
Photo Flash: Opening Night of the HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH National Tour
October 06 2016
dailydarrennews

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oenpg60DEW1uetdyxo1_1280
Darren’s bio in the Hedwig program in SF | source
October 06 2016
dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some really nice pics!

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeoh4uRnlq1uetdyxo1_1280

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeoh4uRnlq1uetdyxo2_1280

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeoh4uRnlq1uetdyxo3_1280

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeoh4uRnlq1uetdyxo4_1280
@kirakiramarie​ Hedwig curtain call 10/6. They killed it as always! #DarrenIsHedwig #HedwigSHN
October 07 2016
dailydarrennews

Curtain call from last night's show.  :happy face

@_queeendaisy Curtain call video 10/6/16 #DarrenIsHedwig #HedwigSHN

dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

The Criss family showing their support!  :happy face

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oerf27yM6m1uetdyxo1_500
charlescriss fam
October 08 2016
dailydarrennews

I thought I would post this pic of Darren with some high school pals.   From DarrenCrissArmy:
hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oeqk2iTH531ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost lex__morgan
Looking just as fine as high school… though I prefer him in drag #hedwigandtheangryinch #amdg #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2dV4Ij9

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Look how proud and happy he looks.  :happy face

hedwigontour - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 2 Tumblr_oes2rqAKcu1uetdyxo1_1280
Curtain Call, evening show - October 8, 2016 [x]
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Glad to see he's doing well with the tour. Hopefully more vids come out soon. UGH, I'm so behind in my Darren fandom, he has a Snapchat now?! Since when?! *goestosearch* I did watch his ElsieFest performance and need to post my thoughts on that, again so behind lol.

Poppy, did you message me? I got an email (side note, I have like 2,000 emails in my inbox, I'm like so behind in everything in life at the moment it seems, been really busy at work!), but I went to my inbox here and can't see it. sad face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum