Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Tash!  It's nice to see you back!  Welcome back! :hello

Poppy, did you message me? I got an email (side note, I have like 2,000 emails in my inbox, I'm like so behind in everything in life at the moment it seems, been really busy at work!), but I went to my inbox here and can't see it. TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Icon_cry

I'll PM you.   I've been cleaning out my different mail boxes because they were getting full.    Sorry about that. 

It sounds like you have been very busy with work.    Hope you are doing well.  :happy face

I'm not sure when he got his Snapchat.  Was it before Elsie Fest in September?   I know it was after The Little Mermaid in June. He was very active on Snapchat for a while.  We were so happy!   Hopefully, he'll go back to being active on it after the Hedwig tour. 

Tash wrote:Glad to see he's doing well with the tour.

Aw, yes, he's been doing great on the Hedwig tour in SF.  Getting wonderful comments from the audience via twitter and instagram, and nice reviews.  So proud of our guy!   Yes, we need audio and videos!  :fingers crossed

Cool!  I will go to the Elsie Fest thread to see your thoughts, Tash!   So glad to see you back.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews: 

Another nice pic of Daren at stage door for the Sunday show (10/9/16).

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oet7mcA4KS1uetdyxo1_1280
nguyenwhitney sugar daddy #hedwigshn
October 09 2016
dailydarrennews

For some reason, in this pic above, to me, he looks like he could be someone from the film, "Top Gun."  (No , not Tom Cruise.  Someone cuter than Tom Cruise.)  :amused

A few more pics from yesterday.  I'm not really following what one of their messages mean.
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oetb7bYZVr1uetdyxo1_500

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oetb7bYZVr1uetdyxo2_250  TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oetb7bYZVr1uetdyxo3_250
joan.ladnier Ladies and Gentlemen, meet @darrencriss newest fan - @ronaldehall. No, he did not go to the show wearing Hedwig glitter make up, the adventure just keeps getting more fabulous! But that’s a story for another day! #hedwigandtheangryinch #sugardaddy #Joan&Ron'sfabulousadventure #sanfran

ronaldehall There is no need….none! #hedwigandtheangryinch #hedwigtour

joan.ladnier Told ya!!! Darren’s newest fan! #Joan&Ron'sfabulousadventure
October 09 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren with the fan who won the backstage meet and greet.  :happy face

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oevz10QhJ91uetdyxo1_500
@wolveserika: sorry not sorry for the countless posts from today, but here’s another very cute pic of me, my friend, and the lovely @DarrenCriss

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oey4rvUo2z1uetdyxo1_500

link to How to Succeed poster

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oey8t4KC6W1uetdyxo1_1280
Reggie Aqui All life goals change when you meet @DarrenCriss underneath giant poster of his eyes while he wears blue nails.
October 12 2016

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oey952VUmA1uetdyxo1_1280
Rose Hill: Darren Criss is so cute and fun! We had fun sharing our Filipino heritage and Hawaii stories. He calls me ‘Auntie’ now! Lol!
October 12 2016
dailydarrennews

Hope someone in northern Cal records the interview.  :fingers crossed

shnsf: @darrencriss gets in on the @hamiltonmusical action with @reggieaqui. Watch the full interview on @abc7newsbayarea tomorrow at 4pm and Friday at 11am!
October 12 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Curtain Call (October 7).  I hope someone tries to make sure Darren does not slip by wiping up the floor.

October 7, 2016 | Source

dailydarrennews

I like how diplomatic Darren is. 

October 7, 2016 | Source

dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Cute pic.
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oexney6Hxl1uetdyxo3_500
October 7, 2016 | Source

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Nice pics:

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeykw9YQPi1qlbe4wo4_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeykw9YQPi1qlbe4wo5_1280
yanks02:
Darren Criss -Hedwig stage door October 12, 2016
October 13 2016   (Source)

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeyxlvFrwM1uetdyxo2_r1_1280
allie.gates:there’s so much to say. but i guess i can sum it up to two words: thank you. heart (there was a no selfie rule so this is the best i can do!!!)
October 13 2016
dailydarrennews

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeyxrrA89f1uetdyxo1_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeyxrrA89f1uetdyxo3_r1_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oeyxrrA89f1uetdyxo2_1280

October 12, 2016 [x|x] October 11, 2016 [x]
dailydarrennews

Darren showing his support for Lena Hall and Shannon Conley.  :happy face

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oez996jPZD1uetdyxo1_500

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oez996jPZD1uetdyxo2_500

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oez996jPZD1uetdyxo3_500
link to photo

Nice pic!  :happy face 

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_oez2mzkba51vhvykho1_1280
adreamorasong:
darrencriss: Lift up your hands for @lenarockerhall & @shannoneconley !  Great show tonight ladies! @hedwigonbway
October 13 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Nice promo to see Darren in Hedwig, from Reggie Aqui from ABC7.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch tops weekend events in San Francisco | ABC7 News
October 14 2016
dailydarrennews

Very nice pic of Darren in the SF Hedwig show.
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of21sj7XUD1uetdyxo1_1280
New Hedwig picture from the ABC News footage
October 14 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennnews:

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of217byl3P1uetdyxo1_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of217byl3P1uetdyxo2_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of217byl3P1uetdyxo3_1280
October 13, 2016 [x|x|x]
dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:
An old friend came to see Darren in the SF Hedwig show.  :happy face

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of2swmh7Ze1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost asmith451

This boy is all growed up. So cool to see friends thrive and succeed as we get older!!
#darrencriss http://ift.tt/2dqKM53

From dailydarrennews: 

It seems another old friend came to see Darren in the SF Hedwig show. TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of3t0cwDOB1uetdyxo1_1280

slewdledude: Go see Hedwig! Support this struggling actor!  Awesome job old friend! #hedwigandtheangryinch #hedwig #broadway #musical

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of344onKdx1uetdyxo1_1280
October 14, 2016 [x]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

This is  addictive to watch.  It's so fun to watch Darren having fun and enjoying himself.  He just lives for music, and feels music!   Yea!   :love

darrencriss It’s showtime! Saturday night and we in the spot. Don’t believe me? Just watch. @hedwigonbway @brunomars
October 15 2016
dailydarrennews

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of4b9hMCd81rr00q0o1_500

Stephen Trask's tweet:  :big grin
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of516zKPNl1uetdyxo1_500
Tweeted October 15, 2016.
@stephentrask

Very nice close up pic.  :happy face
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of47fgEUID1uetdyxo1_1280
Matinee show - October 15, 2016 | Source
dailydarrennews

Another friend of Darren showing their support.  :happy face
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of4cr8NB8r1uetdyxo1_1280
mcnairhschoirs So so so awesome seeing my bud @darrencriss in @hedwigonbway this afternoon heart heart heart

ha!
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of49wmS7Ea1uetdyxo1_500

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total

LOL, that video is addictive. I need to turn it off, trying to go to bed lol. I'm also always jealous of how all the guys who play Hedwig all have such small tiny hips and thighs. The joys of being a man I guess lol.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Tash!  Darren's video really is addictive.  His love for music is infectious, and he's so fun to watch dancing and performing.  Love his facial expressions! :big grin

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Matinee Curtain call - October 16, 2016 | x
October 17 2016
dailydarrennews

Cute pic of Darren heating Humphry Slocombe ice cream.  I hope Lilikoiluv tries their Sugar Daddy ice cream.  :amused 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of5l4mXWoJ1uetdyxo1_1280
@shnsf​ .@darrencriss & the @hedwigonbway cast & crew enjoyed some #HedwigIceCream, courtesy of @humphryslocombe!  #HedwigSHN
October 16 2016
dailydarrennews

Another cute pic:
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of634ese9z1uetdyxo1_1280
vamdc Sometimes, when you’ve been waiting in line for a Troye Sivan concert for 5 hours under the rain, the universe rewards you with a nice surprise 

Looks like this fan had a nice exchange with Darren.  :happy face 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6baabi951qkcgv5o1_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6baabi951qkcgv5o3_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6baabi951qkcgv5o4_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6baabi951qkcgv5o7_1280
oraclewendybird:
These are for Kate. I’m sorry we were parted before I could get your info!! I hope you see these! Please signal boost!
October 17 2016   (Source)

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennews:

Matinee Curtain call - October 16, 2016 | x
October 17 2016
dailydarrennews
sad face Yikes. I've heard that Darren was not jumping off the car/around or climbing things as much during the evening performance because his knee seemed to be bothering him. You can see that he seems to be tentative on his left leg during the matinee curtain call above too.  :cry  He was such a trouper and still met with people at the stage door though. I didn't notice anyone mentioning him in pain in those stage door pics/captions though, so I hope it was just a minor thing and that he's okay. Take care, Darren!  heart

Poppy wrote:Cute pic of Darren heating Humphry Slocombe ice cream.  I hope Lilikoiluv tries their Sugar Daddy ice cream.  :amused 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of5l4mXWoJ1uetdyxo1_1280
@shnsf​ .@darrencriss & the @hedwigonbway cast & crew enjoyed some #HedwigIceCream, courtesy of @humphryslocombe!  #HedwigSHN
October 16 2016 
dailydarrennews
Such a cute pic! A celebratory ice cream sounds like a great thing to commemorate the event!  We're hoping to stop the the Ferry Buidling location while we're there.  :happy face

Darren's Bruno Mars lip-synching video was just too awesome. Well done sir! I agree with you all--it's addicting to watch!   :big grin

Poppy wrote:Stephen Trask's tweet:  TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 2780594425

Enlarge this image
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of516zKPNl1uetdyxo1_500
Tweeted October 15, 2016.
@stephentrask
No thank you, Stephen.  You can't trade awesome for awful. We'll keep Darren, thank you. lol. (Peter Thiel is the PayPal billionaire that just donated 1.5 million to the Trump campaign. :angry soapbox ) 
The fact that Stephen used Darren's Bruno Mars video to make that comment was priceless though!  thumbs up
[/end political comment]

I just adore how much Stephen seems to respect and love Darren though.  Makes my heart go, "Wheeee!"

Some lovely curtain call photos from the October 16th matinee via DDN: 
LOVE this one with all the raised hands! 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6gv6Mk3d1uetdyxo1_500
x
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6gv6Mk3d1uetdyxo2_500
x
Some cute stage door photos from oraclewendybird's tumblr: 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6b5hj1qL1qkcgv5o6_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6b5hj1qL1qkcgv5o2_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of6b5hj1qL1qkcgv5o10_500
She has a few more in her post that you can check out at the link above. :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oh my gosh.  You have eagle eyes, Lilikoiluv.  I didn't see him protecting his left leg in that curtain call video, until you mentioned it.   I hope it's not too bad, that he gets better soon, and that he makes sure that his health and safety is paramount, above all else.  I know people mentioned Lena looked like she had an injury at her first performance as Hedwig.  Lena said in one of her interviews, something to the effect that her safety and health is crucial.   I absolutely agree

Lilikoiluv wrote:He was such a trouper and still met with people at the stage door though. I didn't notice anyone mentioning him in pain in those stage door pics/captions though, so I hope it was just a minor thing and that he's okay. Take care, Darren! 

Yes, even with an injury, he makes sure to be there for his fans.  And yes, I feel somewhat reassured, because he seemed to be good at the stage door.  No one mentioned him limping, or being in pain.   So cross fingers that it was a minor injury.  You're human, Darren.  The most important thing is to take care of yourself.

Lilikoiluv wrote:
Such a cute pic! A celebratory ice cream sounds like a great thing to commemorate the event!  We're hoping to stop the the Ferry Buidling location while we're there. 

The Ferry Building is a fun place to visit!   Have fun there!

Peter Thiel also spoke at the Republican National Convention.  I remember watching him, and thinking, what?!   Luckily, he has not had any connection with PayPal for a while (PayPal itself seems to be left-leaning, and is facing backlash from conservative customers for its decision to cancel their expansion in North Carolina because of that horrible NC law).   He still is on the board of Facebook, though.

I like your use of the angry emoticon, Lilikoiluv.  :happy face 

Yes, that comment from Stephen was great.  It's so nice to see how much he respects Darren, as you said, Lilikoiluv!    Maybe they will work together again in the future.  Love Stephen's song-writing talent!   His songs are unbelievable.

Thanks so much for posting those pics, Lilikoiluv!  I love how diplomatic Darren is to his fans at stage door.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Cute pic.

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of7ck7cpIG1uetdyxo1_500
elphierose_tonks: “My first kiss was while one of your songs was playing”
October 17 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

ha!  I like his clever remarks.  View of Hollywood Blvd. in L.A.  :amused
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of8lfvniNC1uetdyxo1_500

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of8lfvniNC1uetdyxo2_500
darrencriss:Yo @gabby3shabby quit upstagin’ me @hedwigonbway

darrencriss: Hey @melissabenoist , staring contest, ok go… @hedwigonbway

She sounds sweet. 
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of92xoi5Qo1uetdyxo2_500

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of92xoi5Qo1uetdyxo1_r1_500

Darren’s photo

This looks lovely.  The Hollywood Pantages.  :happy face   Soon blaykee and I will be there.
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_of9rsoUEF51uetdyxo1_1280
Hedwig on Broadway‏ "It’s not real until the posters are up" RT @Pantages ⭐️ Hedwig goes Hollywood Nov 1-27 @DarrenCriss @LenaRockerHall
October 18 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo1_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo2_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo3_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo4_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo5_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofa9hi2ong1qhk1jqo6_1280
October 19 2016   (Source)
dailydarrennews

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbie2eLfN1qbool4o1_1280

mypatronusisklaine:
Via SHNSF’s snapchat
October 19 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

Cute pic.  :happy face
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofazw80Zgq1uetdyxo3_1280

Stage Door - October 18, 2016 [x]

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbhhavyiX1qlbe4wo1_1280
yanks02:
Thanks for a wonderful Wednesday afternoon! (at Hedwig and the Angry Inch at SHN Golden Gate Theatre)
via DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Woah!  Darren really has been working out!  That must have taken a lot of time and commitment.  I think the last pic is especially cute!

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo2_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo7_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo9_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo10_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo5_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo6_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo4_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo8_1280

TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofbw69QpX51qhk1jqo3_1280
redheadgleek:
Hedwig and the Angry Inch - SF Golden Gate Theater
10/18/2016
October 20 2016   (Source)
via dailydarrennews

Cute pic with a fan:
TRID - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 3 Tumblr_ofcljxAbx61uetdyxo6_1280
Stage Door - October 19, 2016 [x]

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum