Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

ha!  Darren's Bruno Mars dance video made it on the Insider TV show.  :happy face  Great catch, dailydarrennews!

Hollywood’s Top Shots: Darren Criss, Olivia Wilde, and Madonna
October 20 2016
dailydarrennews

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Some cute pics of Darren at Twitter headquarters for Spirit Day/promotion of Hedwig.

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofd51jWDp01uetdyxo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofd51jWDp01uetdyxo2_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofd51jWDp01uetdyxo3_1280
@andysaurusrex:Managed to get a selfie with @DarrenCriss. Nice meeting you!! #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch

@justin_green: Ladies and gentlemen, whether you like it or not - @DarrenCriss!

@tkhuynh: Thanks for stopping by #Twitter @LenaRockerHall and @DarrenCriss!

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofdamq4EqD1ubd9qxo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofdamq4EqD1ubd9qxo2_500
via DarrenCrissArmy

A tweet from@HedwigOnBway (love the reference to a nasty woman!):
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofctzjPheE1ubd9qxo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofctzjPheE1ubd9qxo2_500
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Curtain Call - October 20, 2016 | Source
via dailydarennews

From dailydarennews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofexm2vheI1uetdyxo1_500
brianistuft: #FBF to when @darrencriss and I discussed bucking gender norms after I noticed he was rocking nail polish from Hedwig rehearsals. (Thanks to my beloved @mynameisjune for reminding me.)

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think this video was posted yet.  I skimmed through the previous Q & A video done by SHNSF and I didn't see this part (but not completely sure, could have missed it in the previous video).

(Source: youtube.com)
DarrenCrissArmy

Cute pic.  :happy face

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofextpqEvp1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost shuttrbear

Look who we ran into after Hedwig? It’s #darrencriss  :heart eyes Wink ! #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch #hedwigonbway #broadway #musical #broadwaymusical #broadwaymusicals #hedwigonbroadway #rockmusical #theater #theatre #darrencriss #glee #gleecast #hedwigshn #rockthevote @shnsf http://ift.tt/2eep1q7
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Yitzhak and Hedwig went to see the show too.  :amused broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofg1kbfB7p1uetdyxo10_1280
Stage Door - October 21, 2016      x

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofgofqFlwv1uetdyxo1_500
masonalexanderpark: 3am squad goals at their finest. Love my new fam with all of my cold glitter encrusted heart. #hedwigandtheangryinch

Note:  Steven Perfidia, the Hedwig wig supervisor is also in the pic.  :happy face

Curtain Call - October 21, 2016 | Source

dailydarrennews

Does he never get tired?  Razz

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofj4tzbGP51v9o8wao1_400
thereisnohamiltonbootleg:
At the stage door, Oct 21, 2016 @ SHNSF
via DarrenCrissArmy

thereisnohamiltonbootleg wrote:we met darren criss friday night aaaahhhh
he told everyone no pictures but we were dressed up so krys asked if he would make an exception, and he said he would make “an insistence”

Tagged:  he was so cute and sweet and so was lena hall  aaaaaaah.

thereisnohamiltonbootleg

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofi1ow5Cxv1uetdyxo3_1280
Curtain Call - October 22, 2016 x

Some videos and pics at  the Hedwig cast party.

Snippet of Darren singing I Left My Heart in San Francisco.   Aw. 

October 23, 2016 | Source
dailydarrennews

Mason Alexander Park singing  Origin of Love, with Darren on piano.   I like his passion.  :happy face  I wonder who hosted/sponsored the reception?   What a nice gesture. 

masonalexanderpark: Last night my Hedwig sister @darrencriss had a lovely reception where he was honored with a day in his name and orchestrated this lovely party for us to partake in. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be dueting “Creep” with @lenarockerhall and jamming out with this incredibly talented goober to an impromptu double Hedwig sesh, all culminating in a night on the town ending with meeting the beautiful @sutanamrull and @cynthialeefontaine in the Castro. Dreams really do come true ya’ll. #hedwigandtheangryinch #darrencriss #rupaulsdragrace

dailydarrennews

masonalexanderpark: Last night my Hedwig sister @darrencriss had a lovely reception where he was honored with a day in his name and orchestrated this lovely party for us to partake in. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be dueting “Creep” with @lenarockerhall and jamming out with this incredibly talented goober to an impromptu double Hedwig sesh, all culminating in a night on the town ending with meeting the beautiful @sutanamrull and @cynthialeefontaine in the Castro. Dreams really do come true ya’ll. #hedwigandtheangryinch #darrencriss #rupaulsdragrace
dailydarrennews

Mia has a nice voice.  :happy face

fallenjunkie:
Darren and Mia singing “What’s Up” via Tim Mislock’s Instagram Story (October 23rd, 2016)
dailydarrennews

Note:  The party occurred at Feinstein's at Nikko, the same venue where Darren's November 30 concert will be in SF.  :happy face   There also is a short video of Lena Hall singing that I saw floating around. 

With Nick Pitera:
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofjqu7mUlV1uetdyxo1_500

Nickpitera: Tonight was so much fun! @DarrenCriss you are amazing!  :big grin music note

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofjqx02eyC1uetdyxo1_500
chicuelo1: @DarrenCriss thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

cnkendall: Darren Criss, Lena Hall, and Tits of Clay. Couldn’t be more happy or feel more blessed. This strange rock n roller feels more at home every time I’m in the presence of Hedwig.
Posted October 22, 2016
dailydarrennews

A few pics at curtain call:
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofk8o2CU341uetdyxo3_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofk8o2CU341uetdyxo2_1280

Curtain Call - October 23, 2016 [x]

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Nice pic of Darren's parents and Mia:
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofkl6pi21Z1ubd9qxo4_1280
LGBTQ night at #HedwigSHN

https://www.facebook.com/SHNBroadwayinSF/posts/10154558354063503

via  darrencrissarmy

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofksa0OMKe1ubd9qxo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofksa0OMKe1ubd9qxo2_500

DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofkrf9nSqn1uetdyxo6_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofkrf9nSqn1uetdyxo4_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofkrf9nSqn1uetdyxo1_400
Hedwig and the Angry Inch LGBTQ party - October 4, 2016

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofl167yZYI1uetdyxo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofl167yZYI1uetdyxo2_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofl167yZYI1uetdyxo3_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofl167yZYI1uetdyxo4_1280

SITV SITV interviews @DarrenCriss for Friday’s 10/28 student morning announcements @StIgnatius

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofl271iaw91uetdyxo1_1280

shnsf nbd, just @DarrenCriss waiting at the box office for you to see @HedwigOnBway in its final week in SF. http://bit.ly/HedwigSHN #HedwigSHN

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Nick Pitera ‏@NickPitera
Tiny snippet of some impromptu Disney this last weekend with the amazing @DarrenCriss #awholenewworld
via DarrenCrissArmy

They sound good together!  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

FRom dailydarrennews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofnzou3v9O1uetdyxo1_1280
paul_mcgill_: Tragically in the middle of a comedy a sandwich, and I think I like it. It’s good to be reunited.

richthevetsf: 5th and final time seeing Hedwig and The Angry Inch. Bravo, Darren Criss!!! #darrencriss #hedwig #hedwigandtheangryinch #musical #rockandroll

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, Dylan Saunders went to the matinee show.  Way to show your support, Dylan!   Such a good friend!

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofppzbvbRe1ubd9qxo1_1280
Dylan Saunders showing some StarKid love at the HedwigSHN matinee 10/26/16 [source]

(Source: twitter.com)

via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Nice pics! 
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofrr9cfOy01uetdyxo1_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofrr9cfOy01uetdyxo2_1280
deleonraider: Hanging out with Daren Criss after watching him in “Hedwig” in San Francisco . Amazing Job. Thanks @bohnes and @josephineskriver #hedwigandtheangryinch #darencriss

@DevonTDeLeon: Kills it every time. #HedwigSHN

via dailydarrennews
October 28 2016

Note:  Devon DeLeon is Alexander DeLeon's brother.  Alexander is the lead singer of the band, The Cab and is a friend of Darren.    Both Devon and Alexander saw Darren in Hedwig on Broadway.

Here are pics of them with Darren backstage for Darren's Hedwig run on Broadway:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_nq68rr12un1r4gxc3o1_500
devon.deleon: Consider yourself part of the family.

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_nq7n2m0pTo1r4gxc3o1_500
alexanderdeleon: thanks for having us, @darrencriss. seeing how incredible of an actor you were in @hedwigonbroadway was inspiring and mindblowing to say the least.. and watching you sing and interact after the show with my little brother, who looks up to you, was the cherry on top. people.. if you are in NYC and don’t go see darren in Hedwig you are missing out on one of the greatest performances you will ever see. GO! GO! GO! SUPPORT GOOD AND TALENTED HUMANS!
via DCN
June 19, 2015

Back to the SF tour, some  nice close ups of Darren. 
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofriqwVjlY1ru78h1o4_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofriqwVjlY1ru78h1o7_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofriqwVjlY1ru78h1o9_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofriqwVjlY1ru78h1o10_1280
ihavelosttheabilitytoeven:
Hedwig 10/26/16 stage door

Nice pic from the L.A. Times interview that Lilikoiluv posted. 
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofpzxzFE4E1uetdyxo1_1280
@latimesent     Darren Criss on how “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” is boosting dialogue about the trans community http://lat.ms/2fjF0V6 

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennnews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofrxlcCfDk1uetdyxo1_1280
shnsf: Join @darrencriss at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre for the final four performances of @hedwigonbway. Don’t miss out!  #HedwigSHN
October 28 2016
dailydarrennews

Does this pic remind you of this?
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_m072nmXJGp1qd65cqo1_500
fee-bee:
Hope for everything, expect nothing, and do your best.
DCN

I think there also was a cute pic of him trying to fit inside an appliance (I think it was a refrigerator?).

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy wrote:From dailydarrennnews:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofrxlcCfDk1uetdyxo1_1280
shnsf: Join @darrencriss at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre for the final four performances of @hedwigonbway. Don’t miss out!  #HedwigSHN
October 28 2016
I love that photo!  He's so tiny under that gorgeous blow-up of his Hedwig eyes, and it's such a Darren kind of pose!  :love  If only my pics of the ticket booth had included a gorgeous Darren sitting there. lol.

Poppy wrote:
Does this pic remind you of this?

Enlarge this image
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_m072nmXJGp1qd65cqo1_500
fee-bee:
Hope for everything, expect nothing, and do your best.
DCN

I think there also was a cute pic of him trying to fit inside an appliance (I think it was a refrigerator?).
Ha! Twinsies, Poppy!  I thought about the same thing.  I think that one with him and the refrigerator was a vine, but it did bring to mind this cute one from Darren's WhoSay of the Warblers during the 2011 Glee Live Tour:
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 34209_la
OT:  Those shoes!  Ah memories!

I am feeling a bit sad that the San Francisco leg of his Hedwig Tour is coming to an end. It was such a lovely run, and I will always have special memories that will be attached to this place, production, and person. Once I'm over this bug, I'll try to get my thoughts into some kind of order and post about my Hedwig experience in the proper thread.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote:Ha! Twinsies, Poppy!  I thought about the same thing.  I think that one with him and the refrigerator was a vine, but it did bring to mind this cute one from Darren's WhoSay of the Warblers during the 2011 Glee Live Tour:

Enlarge this image
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 34209_la
OT:  Those shoes!  Ah memories!

I am feeling a bit sad that the San Francisco leg of his Hedwig Tour is coming to an end. It was such a lovely run, and I will always have special memories that will be attached to this place, production, and person. Once I'm over this bug, I'll try to get my thoughts into some kind of order and post about my Hedwig experience in the proper thread.

Hello, Twin!  :happy face   Aw, I love that one of him in the refrigerator.  So cute!  (And sadly,  it was recently in the news that Vine is discontinuing their mobile app in the coming months.  sad face  )  Link

Thanks for the Warbler photo.  I forgot about that!  Also so cute!  Love those scruffy, well-beloved, well-lived shoes! 

Aw, I can see why you are feeling a bit sad about the SF leg coming to an end.  I'm so glad, though, that you have your special memories and experiences to hold and treasure, Lilikoiluv.    (And please take your time to post.  It's too hard to write when one is ill; so rest up first and get better!    There is no rush at all, no worries at all!)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Forgot to respond to this lovely comment:

Lilikoiluv wrote:I love that photo!  He's so tiny under that gorgeous blow-up of his Hedwig eyes, and it's such a Darren kind of pose!  broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 3446027931  If only my pics of the ticket booth had included a gorgeous Darren sitting there. lol.

Yes, that is a great pic, contrasting tiny little Darren with his large golden Hedwig eyes.  Sigh.  If only, Lilikoiluv.  :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofttanP0Lv1uetdyxo1_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofttanP0Lv1uetdyxo2_r1_500
October 30 2016   (Source)

Note;  Abbi Jacobson is a writer and illustrator.  She is known for co-creating and co-starring in Broad City (Comedy Central).

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, so Darren and the Hedwig tour said good-bye to San Francisco today (Sunday, October 30).   I can imagine how folks are feeling sad about this.   (Lilikoiluv, don't be too sad.  : it's gonna be ok)  But I am so glad of the great memories that seeing Darren in this heartfelt work of art, that have been gifted his fans, including our lovely Lilikoiluv. 

And I'm so glad--that based on reviews and tweets, including from a few Hedheads who saw him in SF--that Darren has only gotten stronger in the role.   Stupendous job, Darren!     I am sooooo proud of you, man!   

And the next chapter is Darren begins the Los Angeles leg of the Hedwig tour on Tuesday (Los Angeles:  November 1- November 27).   Hubby and I are seeing Darren on Thursday.  I am so looking forward to it.  This will be an evening show (the show I saw on Broadway with him in the role was a matinee), so I am curious as to how that makes a different experience. 

Beautiful pic showing the emotion that Darren is feeling :cry :
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvxpcvhEI1r0rx8mo1_500
jenndesq:   
darren’s last show in san francisco!! @darrencriss was a beast today & the audience was fantastic!! @hedwigonbway (at SHN Golden Gate Theatre)
dailydarrennews

Another great pic.  Love those dark silhouette pics.
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvyhdaqRG1ubd9qxo1_1280
jenndesq:   
stage door speech!  heart (at SHN Golden Gate Theatre)
dailydarrennews

More lovely pics:
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvzvvoVIf1r0rx8mo1_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvzvvoVIf1r0rx8mo2_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvzvvoVIf1r0rx8mo3_500

jenndesq:
Darren’s final performance in San Francisco! 10/30/2016
dailydarrennews

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvzzqjGoS1r0rx8mo1_1280

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvzzqjGoS1r0rx8mo2_1280
jenndesq:   
Darren’s final Hedwig performance in San Francisco - 10/30/16
dailydarrennews

Since I'm having some difficulty with videos posted on dailydarrennews for some reason, I'll post some videos from Darren Criss Army.

yanks02:
Curtain call, 10-30-16.
Thank you Darren.
via DarrenCrissArmy

Darren after the final performance of Hedwig and the Angry Inch in San Francisco, October 30, 2016 [source]
via DarrenCrissArmy

Closing night curtain call of Hedwig and the Angry Inch in SF 10/30/16
(Source: instagram.com)
via DarrenCrissArmy

Aw, this is bittersweet.    Such a beautiful message. 
broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvx607liO1ubd9qxo1_500

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvx607liO1ubd9qxo2_1280

@wainosgirl
via DarrenCrissArmy

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvz3vD12K1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost pelirocks

#hedwigandtheangryinch what a fantastic show! I’ve been a fan of the movie for a long time, and the musical is fantastic! #shnsf #hedwigtour http://ift.tt/2f7fUo8
via DarrenCrissArmy

broadwaystar - Pics, gifs, media videos, curtain call videos, stage door videos, and posts of "who saw Darren" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch--SF and L.A. (Tour),  - Page 4 Tumblr_ofvo48Sjdd1ubd9qxo1_500
# Repost hedwigonbway

Here’s to #darrencriss #lenarockerhall #titsofclay and the best October ever in San Francisco see you on Nov 1 Los Angeles ! http://ift.tt/2f6KMFf
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum