Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty U of Michigan Bicentennial Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:58 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oksxy5NuEc1ubd9qxo1_1280

ICYMI # Repost umicharts

Darren Criss, James Earl Jones, Sanjay Gupta, Margo Martindale and Cecilia Munoz are among many distinguished alumni scheduled to participate in “True Blue! A Tribute to Michigan.” This U-M bicentennial event brings together students, faculty and alumni in a live action multimedia presentation that tells the story of the University of Michigan.

True Blue takes place at 7 p.m., April 8 at Hill Auditorium. Tickets go on sale tomorrow—Friday, Feb. 3 at the Michigan Union Ticket Office. For more info, click the link  in our bio.  #darrencriss. #umich #trueblue #darrencriss #annarbor #umich200 #visitannarbor http://ift.tt/2kp7Fb5

via DarrenCrissArmy

Tickets:  https://apps.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=4a40675930f2f14b2918ae8324dd1399&vqitq=38dc07c2-7a7d-4975-a788-54604037a768&vqitp=a9b99a39-9699-496e-89be-c29fe3960012&vqitts=1486195712&vqitc=vendini&vqite=itl&vqitrt=Safetynet&vqith=03f1ef632baae37431702f35082decb8

22bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty 2017 Tony Awards, February 26, 2017 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:28 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2017 Tony Awards,  February 26, 2017

Congrats to Pasek & Paul for their Oscar win (Original Song) for La La Land's "City of Stars"!  The lyrics of their La La Land songs are so eloquent. 

I'm loving how happy Darren is for his pals.

From dailydarrennews:
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om1ozdWOJv1uetdyxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om1ozdWOJv1uetdyxo2_r1_1280
dailydarrennews:
    Darren with Benj Pasek and Justin Paul at the Lionsgate’s Oscars Celebration - February 26, 2017 | people.com

Cool photo!
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om0qrg7DD31rdfeyeo1_500
miarren-chill-klaine-coliver:
    Via Mia’s snapchat (02-26-17)

dailydarrennews posted a bunch of Darren's tweets about Benj and Justin's Oscar win.  I'm going to be very pressed for time for the next few days, so I only have time to post a few of his tweets:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om0op19gqE1uetdyxo5_500

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om0op19gqE1uetdyxo6_500

Ater the big mistake at the Oscars about Best Picture (awarded to Moonlight):

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om0r89lWCa1uetdyxo2_500

A few more pics of Darren with Benj and Justin with their Oscars!  Go to Alex's blog for more:  darrenkey

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om27i3B2TO1u4l72go2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om27i3B2TO1u4l72go7_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om27i3B2TO1u4l72go6_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om27i3B2TO1u4l72go4_1280
darrenkey:
   HQ | Benj Pasek, Darren Criss and Justin Paul at Lionsgate’s Oscar Celebration, presented by Bulleit Frontier Whiskey at Soho House West Hollywood on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, in West Hollywood, Calif.

A nice pic with Mia (courtesy of Alex; go here for more pics:  darrenkey)
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om27m0y54Q1u4l72go2_400
darrenkey:
     Darren Criss and Mia Swier at Lionsgate’s Oscar Celebration, presented by Bulleit Frontier Whiskey at Soho House West Hollywood on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, in West Hollywood, Calif.

With Benj, Mia, and Eric Kuhn.  (Note:  Eric Kuhn is an American media executive, and is the head of marketing for Layer3 TV.  He formerly was the head of social media at United Talent Agency.)
 bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_om2wdxZ1zH1uetdyxo1_1280
February 26, 2016 | Source

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

23bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17 Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren and Chuck are at the iHeart Radio Music Awards.  :happy face   So many pics and videos!  I'll post a few.

Posting some of the nice pics from DarrenCrissArmy (for more pics, go to DarrenCrissArmy). :happy face

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdgjzKdcn1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren and Chuck on the red carpet at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17

(Source: gettyimages.com)

DarrenCrissArmy

haha!  To see what he's doing, see below video: :amused
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdbzod06m1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren at the iHeart Music Awards 3/5/17

via DarrenCrissArmy

Nice pic of Darren.  :happy face
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdapaiw0f1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren Criss attends the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards which broadcasts live on Turner’s TBS, TNT, and truTV at The Forum on March 5, 2017 in Inglewood, California.

via getty images

#darrencriss http://ift.tt/2lQcIRB

via DarrenCrissArmy

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdlwqJnRE1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost @kmannmakeup 

Brotherly luv tonight for #iheartradio #darrencriss & #charlescriss #grooming by me #tmgla #styling #ashleypweston #darrencriss #weplaycomputers #iheartradioawards #chuckcriss #computergames http://ift.tt/2n4aTAH

via DarrenCrissArmy

A few more pics from dailydarrennews (for more pics, go to dailydarrennews):

Some striking pics of Darren and Chuck (thanks Alex!).  For more pics, please go to Alex's blog (darrenkey)
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdn192KoZ1u4l72go3_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdn192KoZ1u4l72go4_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdn192KoZ1u4l72go5_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdn192KoZ1u4l72go1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdn192KoZ1u4l72go2_1280
darrenkey:
   UHQ | Musicians Darren Criss and Chuck Criss of Computer Games attend the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards at The Forum on March 5, 2017 in Inglewood, California.
dailydarrennews

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdam0rO7j1uetdyxo4_1280
LQ | Musicians Darren Criss and Chuck Criss of Computer Games attend the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards

via dailydarrennews

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdcajoq4J1uetdyxo2_r1_1280
LQ | Musicians Darren Criss and Chuck Criss of Computer Games attend the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards
dailydarrennews

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdgewnJVt1uetdyxo1_500
weplaycomputers Shoutout to Mark Hoppus who shaped the way we sing harmonies, play punk bass, write melodies- everything. Thanks Mark. @markhoppus
via dailydarrennews

Note:  Mark Hoppus is best known as the bassist and co-lead vocalist for the pop punk band Blink-182.  He also is a music producer. 

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_omdgh6HjWQ1uetdyxo1_500
March 05 2017

Cute video of classic (silly, but clever) Darren.  :big grin

@mandafique so many people are having trouble with this 360 camera especially @DarrenCriss
dailydarrennews

Some more videos from DarrenCrissArmy:

Darren and Chuck at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17 via AwesomenessTV Snapchat
via DarrenCrissArmy

Terrible audio quality but exciting to see @weplaycomputers on Glamour Magazine’s IG Story at the #iHeartAwards! (Instagram.com/glamourmag)
DarrenCrissArmy

I'm beginning to see just how much fun these Criss brothers will be to watch.  :love

Darren and Chuck react to Bruno Mars at the iHeartRadio Music Awards via Computer Games Snapchat (weplaycomputers) 3/5/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

More video from weplaycomputers Snapchat at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

Darren and Chuck at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17 via weplaycomputers Snapchat
via DarrenCrissArmy

Darren and Chuck at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 3/5/17 via Computer Games’ IG Story (Instagram.com/weplaycomputers)
DarrenCrissArmy

# Repost @darrencriss Well that was fun, #iheartradioawards #iheartradio #charlescriss #weplaycomputers #darrencriss #chuckcriss #computergames http://ift.tt/2lMWF6i

via DarrenCrissArmy

24bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty U of Michigan Bicentennial Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:08 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Darren is at U of Michigan for their Bicentennial.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo2c3cwxJe1uetdyxo1_500

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial celebration.  April 8, 2017.

From DarrenCrissArmy:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo44gnHvhJ1ubd9qxo1_250

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo44gnHvhJ1ubd9qxo2_250
True Blue! #UMich200 program 4/8/17

(Source: twitter.com)

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo45woL5OR1ubd9qxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo45woL5OR1ubd9qxo2_500

Pics by/with fans:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo4kfu1O9H1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost matificara

“i know some of you!” he says, as he points at me ?:?3! thank u to the people who captured this moment because we all know i was too busy smiling like an idiot at this guy http://ift.tt/2ocxZXX

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo4kha3VI91ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost hrhmakayla

I never thought in a million years I would ever be this close to my favorite person in the entire world. I saw you live the first time in 2013, then again in 2015, and now today in 2017. I’ll be getting VIP at Elsie fest this year in NYC. See ya soon #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2oOjbS8

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo4kixsLRN1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost inuu_

Got to take a selfie with the one and only #darrencriss – who is also a fellow #Wolverine! #GoBlue #uofm #umich #uofmichigan #michigan #annarbor #trueblue #bicentennial #darrencriss #glee #actor #singer http://ift.tt/2oe66Af

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration (April 8, 2017)

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Darren’s Intro at True Blue!
Darren Criss Army

ha!  :amused

Darren at the UMich True Blue Bicentennial celebration 4/8/17 via Jacqueline Toboni’s Instagram Story
(instagram.com/jtoboni)
via Darren Criss Army

From dailydarrennews:

April 8, 2017 | Source
via dailydarrennews

@MORANLBBH: Here’s a video of @DarrenCriss filming and cheering on Michigan!
via dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration (April 8, 2017).

From Darren Criss Army:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo59scotJ21ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost umicharts  

ICYMI: Here is a photo from tonight’s ‘True Blue’ Bicentennial celebration at Hill Auditorium, where we celebrated #umich’s past, present and future.  Michigan Photography.

#GoBlue #umich #umicharts #annarbor #umich200 #itsgreattobeamichiganwolverine  heart heart heart :red heart:http://ift.tt/2nQS18l

via Darren Criss Army

mlive wrote:
University of Michigan's star alums share stage during True Blue!

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_oo56d831XX1tz53qh_500

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_oo56dgJzqs1tz53qh_540

April 8, 2017

ANN ARBOR, MI - From the command module pilot of Apollo 15 to the producer of "Hamilton" to the former director of the White House Domestic Policy to Jim Harbaugh, it was a star-studded evening to pay tribute to 200 years of the University of Michigan.

"True Blue! A Tribute to Michigan" brought all of these alumni onto one stage for a multimedia presentation on Saturday, April 8, inside Hill Auditorium to tell the story of UM as part of its UMich200 Spring Festival.

Harbaugh, Sanjay Gupta, Darren Criss, Jeffrey Seller and Cecilia Munoz were among a laundry list of distinguished alumni participating in the UM bicentennial event.

[. . . ]

Criss, who provided emcee duties and comic relief throughout the evening, paid tribute to UM's School of Music, Theatre & Dance during his duties, pointing to the level of success alumni have had on Broadway and afar.

"Every time I look to see a Broadway show, even without knowing it, there's about an 80 percent chance there are at least two Michigan graduates in it. So what you saw was about a $1,000 value," he joked, referring to a theatre and drama acting majors who had exited the stage.
via Darren Criss Army

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo5nhyLtVM1uetdyxo1_500

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration (April 8, 2017).

From dailydarrennews

The Michigan Daily wrote:

True Blue! showcases historical contributions of the University

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Rdb.NEW_.TrueBlue.4.8.17.014

April 9, 2017

Several distinguished alumni, including Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for CNN, actor Darren Criss and Cecilia Muñoz, former director for White House Domestic Policy Council, each touched on their own personal connections to the University of Michigan at the True Blue! event Saturday night.

[. . . ]

As Darren Criss, event emcee, took the stage, he reminded the audience of the University’s prevalence on Broadway. A 2009 graduate, Criss achieved prominence on the hit TV show, “Glee,” where he portrayed an openly gay student and singer. He now stars in a national tour of the musical “Hedwig and The Angry Inch.”

“Every time I look to see a Broadway show, even without knowing it, there's about an 80 percent chance there are at least two Michigan graduates in it,” he said.

Criss’s hosting brought many students, such as LSA freshman Caylin Luebeck, to the event, who then found much more. 

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo4vr7wbna1uetdyxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oo4vr7wbna1uetdyxo2_r1_1280
dailydarrennews:

Jacqueline Toboni, TV and film actress, left, talks on stage with Darren Criss, TV and film actor, during the True Blue a Tribute to Michigan event at Hill Auditorium on Saturday, April 8, 2017. The event was part of the University of Michigan bicentennial celebration and featured many distinguished alumni, student and faculty participants. | Mlive.com

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

True Blue:  A Tribute to Michigan (U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration).  April 8, 2017

From Darren Criss Army (Darren appears near the beginning, Point :15 and point :28):

Celebrating True Blue: A Tribute to Michigan!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial.  April 8, 2017.

From dailydarrennews:

na-page:
   Celebrating True Blue: A Tribute to Michigan!  | Darren only edit

via dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like one of Darren's mentors, Craig Slaight of ACT (San Francisco) was retiring, and Darren attended a celebration in honor of Mr. Slaight.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

michaelaannmarymor: @darrencriss so when does the new James Taylor biopic come out?

via dailydarrennews

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqh3soj7Ux1uetdyxo1_500
philipsparkle: San Fran blast from the past at my high school mentor Craig Slaight’s retirement party. Loved seeing these goons and reconnecting and remembering glory days!

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqef5l3igQ1uetdyxo1_1280
juliamat: Fam. #reunion

Some cute pics with fans:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqefdqrLF01uetdyxo1_500

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqefdqrLF01uetdyxo2_1280
lauraluvesyou: Went to celebrate the illustrious career of the incomparable Craig Slaight at @actsanfrancisco. And Darren Criss remembered me (or at least pretended to)! And was as cool as ever!!! Half Filipinos unite  laugh until you cry #halffilipino #halfasian @darrencriss

urban_oceans: AHHHHH TONIGHT I GOT TO MEET, PERFORM AND TALK WITH DARREN CRISS AND IM SO BLESSED AND HAPPY it’s all for Mr. Craig Slaight the best director and mentor in the world ! heart star

via dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren’s message to Craig Slaight at his farewell party - May 22, 2017

dailydarrennews

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqi2x9p0ca1uetdyxo1_1280
dylansaunders: Back for a San Francisco homecoming honoring Craig Slaight and his 29 incredible years as an educator and director at the Young Conservatory at @actsanfrancisco. I was lucky to call him a teacher, a mentor, and a friend during a pivotal time in my youth, and beyond. I’m glad you instilled a love of art, theatre, professionalism, craft, and community in this kid when you did, because it absolutely changed my life. “But then I remembered about my call and kept on going somehow.”
May 25, 2017

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqjwjz4t0j1uetdyxo1_1280
charubb: 12 years later… #reuniontour #shedalittlelight #ACT #jimmytay

May 26, 2017

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqivgvktf31uetdyxo1_500
rachelaru: #tbt 5 years ago today

dailydarrennews

33bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty BottleRock Napa Music Festival (5/27/17) Sat May 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

BottleRock Napa Music Festival (5/27/17)

From Darren Criss Army:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqn6ifJUNb1ubd9qxo1_1280
At BottleRock Napa 5/27/17 via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan)

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Day 2 of Darren at the BottleRock Napa Music Festival (5/28/17).  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

darrencriss: Hey @bottlerocknapa , I’m having fun in either mode, but for those that aren’t, here’s why silent discos are awesome:

May 28, 2107

via dailydarrennews

He looks so happy here.  :happy face
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqot369HzU1uetdyxo1_1280
@DarrenCriss I’ve wanted to see @Freaks4Live my whole life. Came to @BottleRockNapa just for this. I made it! I Alone! (And all my pals!)

May 28, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

BottleRock Napa Music Festival May 2017

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqq7v4VSjF1uetdyxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqq7v4VSjF1uetdyxo2_r1_540
molly_texeira: Reunited and it feels so good!!!!!!!  heart heart heart #bottleRock (@rockerrick / @throughbluecoloredeyes / @darrencriss)

May 29, 2017

via dailydarrennews

Note:  gleekto had clarified that Molly was Darren's tour coordinator/organizer from the company that did the VIP packages for his Listen Up tour.  She organized the Meet And Greets and the photos.  :happy face

Cute video of Darren being happy.  sunny

dcriss-archive:
  Another video of Darren at Bottlerock yesterday via Molly Texeira-Torres’ Snapchat (May 28th, 2017)

via gleekto

Sweet pic.  :happy face

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oqp5elgfcA1u2h0kbo1_500

via gleekto

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017)

From Dcriss-archive:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ordtddqGya1rr00q0o1_1280
belleybuttons:
  broadway_style: It’s TONY Sunday. Don’t miss a beat as our pal @darrencriss takes over our insta stories to take you right inside the action! @nathanjohnsonny

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ordyxxW0Ra1wpi2k2o1_1280
TodayTix:  @DarrenCriss will be taking over our Instagram Story from the @TheTonyAwards red carpet tonight. This is not a drill.

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreb70gpv41wpi2k2o1_540
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreb70gpv41wpi2k2o2_r1_540

Via Broadway Style Guide’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

via dcriss-archive

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreh1iKp5M1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Ashley Weston’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

From Darren Criss Army:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ore9s6wQeG1ubd9qxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ore9s6wQeG1ubd9qxo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orefbzuBsq1ubd9qxo1_1280
Go Blue! Via TodayTix Instagram Story (Instagram.com/todaytix) 6/11/17

via Darren Criss Army

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orei0vYnNN1ubd9qxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orei0vYnNN1ubd9qxo2_1280
Via TodayTix Instagram Story (Instagram.com/todaytix) 6/11/17 #TONYAWARDS

via Darren Criss Army

Darren was a little nervous the first time he did the red carpet in 2015.  Good luck, Darren!  You will be great!   (I hope he doesn't call any women "darling," though. :amused )

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

via dcriss-archive

They both look wonderful!
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orekyne8QI1wpi2k2o1_540

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orekyne8QI1wpi2k2o2_r1_540

dcriss-archive

Whoa.  I can't keep up with all these posts! wha?

They all look great!

via dcriss-archive

38bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

So much to post.  I'll post a few things.

From dcriss-archive:

Via The Tony Awards’ Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

“DARREN CRISS TONY BALOGNAS” via Paul Costabile’s Snapchat (June 11, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Via Vogue Magazine’s Snapchat (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oren3dmeA01wpi2k2o1_540

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oren3dmeA01wpi2k2o2_500

via dcriss-archive

Via CBS TV’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Darren looks so happy for his friends, Benj and Justin!  :happy face

Via Getty Images Entertainment’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

A wonderful moment captured!  Darren is over-the-moon happy for his friends.  And congrats to Benj Pasek and Justin Paul for their Tony win! 
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orepmgn0Rg1wpi2k2o1_1280
thetonyawards: Candid @nordstrom red carpet moments are the best red carpet moments.#TonyAwards2017

via dcriss-archive

Via Today Tix’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqfvVk701wpi2k2o1_1280
thetonyawards: Broadway power couple @andy_karl(a nominee tonight) and @orfeh take us back to prom and @darrencriss shine. #TonyAwards2017

via dcriss-archive

I'm happy for Darren that he got to meet Mark Hamill, since Darren is such a giant Star Wars fan!  Look how happy Darren looks!  :happy face
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreny8amno1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Mark Hamill’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqvsTezw1ubd9qxo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqvsTezw1ubd9qxo3_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqvsTezw1ubd9qxo4_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqvsTezw1ubd9qxo5_1280
[LQ] Darren and Mark Hamill at the Tony’s (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Darren with Stephanie Block and (I think) Taran Killam.
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orexo7OdU11wpi2k2o1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orexo7OdU11wpi2k2o3_1280
Via Today Tix’s Instagram Story (June 11th, 2017)

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orepigsCDy1wpi2k2o1_400
[LQ] Darren with Nick Kroll and John Mulaney at the Tony’s (June 11th, 2017)

Nice pic!  Posing on the red carpet of the Tony Awards.
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreo8hwvV91wpi2k2o1_1280

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orep2lUJq21wpi2k2o5_400
[LQ] Darren at the Tony’s red carpet (June 11th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oret0a5cYi1wpi2k2o1_540

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oret0a5cYi1wpi2k2o2_1280
via dcriss-archive

They both look so lovely! 
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orf16xfZZV1qbool4o1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orf16xfZZV1qbool4o2_1280
mypatronusismalec:

Darren Criss and Mia Swier attend the 2017 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 11, 2017 in New York City.

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

He looks happy posing with Mark Hamill!  :happy face
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreoerTEZR1ubd9qxo5_500

A few pics of Darren posing on the red carpet.
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqqrfsgF1ubd9qxo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqqrfsgF1ubd9qxo6_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqqrfsgF1ubd9qxo7_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oreqqrfsgF1ubd9qxo8_1280
Darren on the red carpet at the Tony Awards

via DarrenCrissArmy

39bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

broadwaybox wrote:
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orge8iaAkw1ubd9qxo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orge8iaAkw1ubd9qxo3_1280

All-Access Pass Into Five of the 2017 Tony Awards' Hottest Parties with Exclusive Photos
4 AM Downstairs at the Disco Dolly (named for the Tony Award-winning Best Revival and its Tony-winning star Bette Midler), you could see the stars of The Play That Goes Wrong going full out on the dance floor near Indecent star Katrina Lenk, Darren Criss, and Oslo Tony winner Michael Aronov.

“My Tony highlight was when Gavin Creel talked about the University of Michigan…and I only say that because I knew Benj and Justin were going to win. Those two things together.” Darren Criss

BroadwayWorld wrote:bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgf4jZo7M1ubd9qxo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgf4jZo7M1ubd9qxo1_1280

Photo Coverage: Broadway Keeps the Party Going at the Carlyle with DKC/O&M!  
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dcriss-archive:

New York Times wrote:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgrshyoPm1wpi2k2o1_1280

Ben Platt and Laurie Metcalf Celebrate at TonysAfter-Parties

Glenn Close shared a corner booth with the producer Jordan Roth and the Tony nominee Danny DeVito, Darren Criss took a turn belting out tunes in the piano lounge, and Jennifer Ehle, a nominee for “Oslo” (which won for best play) and Ms. Nixon engaged in a lively conversation that started in a doorway and ended with the two of them sitting on a staircase, their evening gowns (by Alice Temperley and Rosie Assoulin, respectively) gathered around them.

See point 29:40

Julie James talking about her Snapchat post with Darren on Broadway.com’s #LiveatFive | Source

Nice black and white photo!
bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgwc4y0Q21wpi2k2o1_1280
emiliomk: Last night on Broadway. 1 of 3. Shot for @broadwaycom #tonyawards

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgfri14Xg1wpi2k2o1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgfri14Xg1wpi2k2o2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgfri14Xg1wpi2k2o3_1280
BroadwayBox: .@DarrenCriss was beaming with UMich pride yat esterday’s #TonyAwards  by @jennyanina | Source

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_org7r47Olw1wpi2k2o1_1280
tony_marion: Slightly acceptable reprobates to spend the Tonys with. @jennyandersonphoto always capturing the best moments.

nathanjohnsonny: Great shots from last night’s parties at @dearevanhansen and @omdkc @thecarlylehotel Party from @emiliomk ! Thanks to @rickmiramontez1 and team for a great night, and@toddsnydermadisonsquare for the great tux!! #tonyawards2017

lauraosnes: It’s the one night a year I allow/force myself to stay out till dawn. What an unforgettable, exhilarating @thetonyawards night, celebrating a community & art I love with so many of my favorite people! @48lounge @theempirehotel@thecarlylehotel (many pics by @emiliomk)

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_org5q6pJmm1wpi2k2o1_540

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_org5q6pJmm1wpi2k2o2_540
naponacott: An amazing night. It’s the most beautiful thing seeing a community come together and celebrate each other’s strengths. Quite inspiring. Here’s a little taste. @emiliomk you are a STUD.

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_org3nrnYBV1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Casey Cott’s Instagram Story (June 12, 2017)

mssarag: Darren Criss on the keys - what a night!#TonyAwards

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_org4cr4jL71wpi2k2o1_1280
bstritch: Post-Tony Award reveling with Darren Criss, David Zippel, Erich Bergen and Jim Caruso

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfze1mIlC1wpi2k2o1_1280

ashleypweston:  see you, @darrencriss Looking sharp in your @armani tux for the #TonyAwards2017last night!  heart #AWerk #darrencriss

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

40bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:29 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfwh7IEek1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren and Mia at the Tonys via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 6/11/17

via DarrenCrissArmy

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfwtpTeo81ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren and Mia’s red carpet selfie! Via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 6/12/17

via DarrenCrissArmy

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgbjyWyIi1ubd9qxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgbjyWyIi1ubd9qxo4_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgbjyWyIi1ubd9qxo5_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orgbjyWyIi1ubd9qxo6_1280
More Tonys Red Carpet photos

via DarrenCrissArmy

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfm44HNiU1ubd9qxo1_1280
At the Dear Evan Hansen afterparty via Julie James’ Snapchat (juliejamesnyc) 6/12/17

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfnb1AfpF1ubd9qxo1_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfnb1AfpF1ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren and Stephanie J Block on the Tonys Red Carpet

via Darren Criss Army

From dcriss-archive:

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfohtpiTR1wpi2k2o1_1280
Armani: Darren Criss wore a Giorgio Armani midnight blue tuxedo to the 2017 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall last night in New York City.

via dcriss-archive

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfmvfBiDL1qayexuo9_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfmvfBiDL1qayexuo2_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfmvfBiDL1qayexuo5_1280

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orfmvfBiDL1qayexuo8_1280
endlesslyklaine:
  [48 UHQ] Darren Criss at the Tony Awards, on June 11th.

via dcriss-archive

Via Nathan Johnson and Tony Marion’s Instagram Stories (June 12, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

JustJared wrote:
Darren Criss & Jonathan Groff Are Dapper dudes at the Tonys!

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Darren-criss-jonathan-groff-tony-awards-2017

Darren Criss and Jonathan Groff look so suave in their tuxedos on the red carpet at the 2017 Tony Awards held at Radio City Music Hall on Sunday (June 11) in New York City

The guys of course both starred on Glee!

bottleRock - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_orf9yuujWh1wpi2k2o1_1280

x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum