Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orifs7vtI81wpi2k2o1_1280
erichbergen: Enjoying the glamorous chaos of the Tony Awards after party.  @emiliomk for@broadwaycom

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ori3beGLog1wpi2k2o1_1280
emiliomk: Chaos at the Carlyle. 2 of 3. #tonyawardsShot for @broadwaycom

via dcriss-archive

42etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Nice pic.  :happy face
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orjb7lVhWF1ubd9qxo1_1280
Vanity Fair wrote:
Inside the Most Exclusive Tony Awards After-Party
There was much to celebrate at the Carlyle hotel on Sunday night, where the publicity firm DKC/O&M held its annual post-Tonys bash, hosted by the company’s president, Rick Miramontez. Several shows represented by the firm won big at the ceremony, including the hardest-to-get ticket in town, Hello, Dolly!, as well as A Doll’s House, Part 2, which earned star Laurie Metcalf her first-ever Tony. (How is that possible?)

Drafting off all that success, a host of notable names made their way to the Upper East Side after the ceremony, including Tony winner Scarlett Johansson, 1984 star Olivia Wilde in a slinky red dress, fashion designer Michael Kors, a dapper Darren Criss, Sunset Boulevard grande dame Glenn Close with a short-cropped new ’do, Glass Menagerie nominee Sally Field with her son, and Tonys host Kevin Spacey. But no guest was more in-demand than Dolly herself, Bette Midler, who caused quite a commotion when she arrived, a throng of well-wishers encircling her, all of whom she greeted with warmth and cheer.

From dcriss-archive:

Another nice pic:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orkdosm31c1wpi2k2o1_1280
Erich Bergen: with Jim Caruso & Darren Criss

via dcriss-archive

43etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Empty 2017 Oscar's (February 26, 2017) Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

2017 Oscars, February 26, 2017.

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ormpq12zIS1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren and Mia at the this years Oscars from Mia’s facebook. | Originally posted on her Snapchat with text

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

44etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Empty 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet (June 11, 2017) Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This was so cute.  I love their choice of music.  :amused 

dcriss-archive:

buddybroadway: Put together a quick red carpet experience for y'all. I tried to be witty, hear what I did with the music…lol. Gonna be the last Tony Awards post, apologies that there were too many. | YouTube Link

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards (MMVA), Canada.  June 18, 2017.

From dcriss-archive:

Nice pic!
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrfdaa2Z21wpi2k2o1_500
New photo via MMVA’s site

via dcriss-archive

Cute pic.
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrnn8cLnd1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss: Thanks @philipmarie for giving me a nice night out with my friends from @iHeartRadio … Cheers!

haha!
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrqaj4DFE1wpi2k2o1_1280
ebrait: Darren Criss is here repping his band Computer Games. “I’m sad that more Americans don’t know about this show. They’re missing out.”

Via David Johnson’s Instagram Story (June 18th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrwfqqvnL1wpi2k2o1_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrwfqqvnL1wpi2k2o2_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrwfqqvnL1wpi2k2o3_1280
[HQ] Darren at iHeartRadio MMVAs Red Carpet (June 18th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrw5uKpl21wpi2k2o2_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrw5uKpl21wpi2k2o3_1280
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrw5uKpl21wpi2k2o6_1280
Darren at iHeartRadio MMVAs Red Carpet (June 18th, 2017) | Source

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrs71FkKl1ubd9qxo1_500

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrs71FkKl1ubd9qxo2_500

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orrs71FkKl1ubd9qxo3_1280

Darren on the pink carpet via Headline Planet 6/18/17 http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/06/18/special-look-darren-criss-lilly-singh-walk-red-carpet-iheartradio-mmvas/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Cute gif!

etalkCTV: .@DarrenCriss killed it in our @iHeartRadioCA @Much #MMVAs boomerang booth >>> #etalk #etalkMMVAs

via dcriss-archive

Thank you for this video, dcriss-archive!  :happy face 

Darren Criss backstage at iHeartRadio Canada MMVAs (June 18th, 2017) | Facebook Live

I like that he started by thanking the press.  Around 1:35, Darren was asked about Versace.  At Point 2:30, Darren speaks highly of working with Ryan Murphy, that he is honored to be a part of the project, and that he is inspired by such talented cast members.   He was asked about wanting to recreate any roles.  I couldn't make out everything he said.  He mentioned that playing a role that has been done already does happen often in theater, but not so much in film.  He also said he is a fan of original content (here's hoping he gets to play a role in a piece that is original, or even better, that someday he has a hand in creating an original theater or film piece, or TV role--come on Fox, still hoping for Royalties to happen, maybe a different season or mid-season!).  I couldn't make out the last question, but it seemed that Darren praised the person asking the question for inspiring young girls and he talked about being inspired by young people.  I like that he continues to say, as he always has said, that inspiration is a two-way street, that young people inspire him just as much as he inspires them. 

This video is a little longer, with a little more at the beginning.

Darren Criss interview the media room at the MMVAs (June 18th, 2017) | Periscope Source

This is the part where he talks about Versace.  The audio is very clear. :happy face

ysbnow: .@DarrenCriss on his new role in #AmericanCrimeStory on the #MMVAs.

via dcriss-archive

Darren Criss presenting at iHeart Radio MMVAs (June 18th,2017) | Source

via dcriss-archive

Here is the same video on YouTube:

Darren and David Mazouz Announce Nominees at the iHeartRadio MMVAs (June 18th, 2017) | Announcing the winner

Darren Criss wrote:I think it was Glee, was my audition. So it was a six year audition process where he’s like, ok, you’re cool. No, actually, I owe Ryan Murphy a big debt of gratitude. He and I have been talking about this project for many years, and he kept to his word, so hopefully I can do it some kind of justice.
Darren Criss answers, “What was the [American Crime Story] audition like?” [x] (via jenndesq)

From ETCanada video (http://etcanada.com/video/970794051818/darren-criss-talks-nudity-ryan-murphy-at-the-2017-mmvas/?sf89794657=1 )

Note:  Darren said it's a dream team, that they have their own take on it, and that it has an incredible cast.  He said he loves going to work everyday.  So happy for him.  Thank you, Ryan Murphy, for your support of and faith in Darren.  :love

Nice pic!
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ortlbpHHfT1wpi2k2o1_1280
[UHQ] 2017 iHeartRadio MuchMusic Video Awards - Portrait

via dcriss-archive

Cute:
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ort3q0RgxP1wpi2k2o1_540

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ort3q0RgxP1wpi2k2o2_540

Note:  See near the bottom of this post for pics of Darren and Tyler. 

nice pic!
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orthmhAZXg1wpi2k2o1_1280
weplaycomputers: We had an incredible time performing this weekend at @Macys for @iHeartRadio #RisingStar. Help us earn the top score by voting for us!

via  dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ortocvoome1wpi2k2o1_540
thekatalysts: Highlights from the MMVAs last night:
-
Attending the awards show I watched as a kid… But from backstage!
-
Being referred to as part of “the Canadian Media” while stationed in the press room
-
Chatting with fellow Filipino / Glee clubber / Harry Potter, Darren Criss (I’m not usually a celebrity selfie seeker, but this called for an exception!)

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orv163S3Rc1wpi2k2o1_1280

This is cute.  I can't wait to see more of this.  heart
Billboard wrote:

Inside the Puppy Room, the 2017 iHeartRadio MMVAs' Backstage Highlight

6/19/2017

“I didn’t hear of anyone that didn’t want to come to the room,” executive producer and “champagne puppy” Kyle Joe told Billboard. “We had almost all the stars come in except Lorde, Niall [Horan], and Iggy [Azalea]. Many stars tried to come in multiple times and were upset that they couldn’t stay the whole night. We had to nudge Shay Mitchell out and she, jokingly, tried to steal one. Camila didn’t want to be anywhere else and both said it was the best thing Much has ever done. I heard Darren Criss was allergic, but that didn’t stop him.

Tyler Oakley talking about Darren.

itza322:
(Psychobabble Tyler Oakley)
Tyler and Korey discuss Darren’s not so “nude” selfie.
It starts right at the end of the 25 minute mark.
Sidenote: Not sure if you can just fast forward on it from your laptops/computers. I can’t do it, but you can via mobile.
Or check it out on Itunes.

From Darren Criss Army:

Eric Alper: "It's Darren Criss LIVE in the media room at the #MMVAs! @DarrenCriss @Much"

ICYMI Darren was live in the media room. 6/18/17

Link:  https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYveWDWXJX

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orsqpqTe351ubd9qxo1_500
Great shot from the MMVAs (Photo: George Pimentel)

(Source: t.co)

via DarrenCrissArmy

UsMagazine wrote:Darren Criss Explains His Viral Nude Selfie: 'Everyone Gets to Do One'

June 19, 2017

No shame in his nude selfie game! Weeks after Darren Criss shared a slightly NSFW photo to Instagram, the Glee alum opened up about his initial hesitation to post the eye-popping picture.

Alongside the now-viral photo, in which he’s posing in the mirror completely nude — except for a strategically placed Speedo that he is holding instead of wearing — Criss wrote: “So what’s more red? My sunburn, my speedo, or YOUR FACE??? #ACSVersace

Hitting the “share” button on the Tuesday, May 30, post wasn’t Criss’ first instinct, but after getting words of encouragement from his loved ones, the actor, 30, decided to go for it. “It actually took many many days to figure out if I was going to do it or not,” Criss told Us Weekly at the iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada, on Sunday, June 18. "I asked a couple of my friends, I asked my girlfriend and they all agreed I should do it.”

The American Crime Story actor, who is dating writer/producer Mia Swier, joked that the photo is something that every member of the photo-sharing app should be entitled to post "I’m not much of social [media] guy, but I feel like everyone gets to do one,” he explained of the post, which has more than 240,000 “likes” to date. "Life is too short. Sammy Davis Jr. once said, ‘If they don’t talk about you, they don’t give a damn.’”

Criss also opened up about shifting his focus from acting to music while American Crime Story is on hiatus. "I’m concentrating mostly on my music and my band,” he said. "My band is called Computer Games and our debut came out in April. It’s a band with my brother and basically the project we have been working on our entire lives.”

A few more pics:
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orspdl7RaN1ubd9qxo3_400

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orspdl7RaN1ubd9qxo2_400

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orspdl7RaN1ubd9qxo6_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orspdl7RaN1ubd9qxo5_1280
Darren Criss at the iHeartRadio MuchMusic Video Awards June 18, 2017

(Source: gettyimages.com)

via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydcrissnews:

dailydcrissnews:
   via style_canada’s Instagram Story (June 18, 2017)

via gleekto

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ort21to3Cg1wr243no1_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ort21to3Cg1wr243no4_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ort21to3Cg1wr243no3_1280
tyleroakley:

dailydcrissnews

Darren and Tyler Oakley on the pink carpet at the 2017 MMVAs (June 18, 2017)

yes that is us holding a printout of his sunburnt speedo picture

via gleekto

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orvalfIS3C1wpi2k2o1_1280
natalieannepowers: One of my favorite moments to photograph on Tony Night: @darrencriss embodying what everyone seemed to feel when Mark Hamill stepped on the red carpet. (Shot for @broadway_style and @todaytix)

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Nice pic!
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orxbj5OiBX1wpi2k2o1_1280
mrmarcandrew: I was face-to-face with Darren Criss of Glee & American Crime Story at the iHeartRadio MuchMusic Video Awards  ©marcandrew.ca #DarrenCriss #Glee #AmericanCrimeStory

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orsae4henG1wpi2k2o1_1280

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orsae4henG1wpi2k2o2_1280
dcriss-archive:
   juliannagaro: .@DarrenCriss goes out of his way to be kind. He paused to thank the press for putting in long hours and shook hands with all #MMVAs staff!

via mysecretfandomgarden

Note:  mysecretfandomgarden's tags: 
Tags: Ugh I love how he always remembers give appreciation for all the people behind-the-scenes that work to make this shit happen

I so agree!  Darren is sweet that way, how he shows his appreciation for everyone working behind the scenes.  i remember he made sure to shake the hand of the photographer for a group pic of an article (I can't remember what article; I think it was The Hollywood Reporter article about supporting TV actors).

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Cute video of Darren (and others) with puppies! 

Paw-Pup Room Darren Criss Edit | YouTube

via dcriss-archive

Here is the longer video:

Paw-Pup Room Highlight Reel from #MMVAs 2017 (Darren at 2:02 and 2:50)

via DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Logo's 2017 Trailblazer Honors (June 22, 2017).

From dcriss-archive:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os16nk8Euo1wpi2k2o1_400
LogoTV: Want to make a difference, but don’t know where to start?  Go to @Global_Ally’s action.logotv.com to learn more! #TrailblazerHonors

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os0p3xr9zm1wpi2k2o6_500

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os0p3xr9zm1wpi2k2o7_500
[UHQ] Darren Criss at Logo’s 2017 Trailblazer Honors

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os0jwzHVgq1wpi2k2o1_1280
logotv: We officially named Amsterdam Ave Logo’s Trailblazers Way! We got some of our wonderful guests to celebrate!  :heart eyes
Tune into #TrailblazerHonors TONIGHT at 9/8c to celebrate @cyndilauper, the creators of#WillAndGrace, and others! 
Show up. Be part of History.

Cute pic.
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os0jstbaON1wpi2k2o1_1280
blazergman: I also got to meet for the 1st time Singer-Songwriter & Actor Darren Criss @darrencriss thanks for the picture

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orzgs8deXn1wpi2k2o1_1280
Darren at Logo’s Trailblazer Honors via Ryan Bernis’ Instagram Story (June 22nd, 2017)

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orz8a7nmCk1wpi2k2o1_1280
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_orz8a7nmCk1wpi2k2o2_1280
[LQ] - Darren at Logo’s Trailblazer Honors (June 22nd, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os00nhRCyT1ubd9qxo4_1280
Darren on the red carpet at the Logo Trailblazer Honors 6/22/17

(Source: gettyimages.com)

via DarrenCrissArmyy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Logo's 2017 Trailblazer Honors (June 22, 2017).

Cute pic.  :happy face

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os1dmkwfzY1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren Criss was clearly filled with joy to see Cyndi Lauper accept her #trailblazeraward @logotv #TrailblazerHonors @vh1 6/23/17 http://ift.tt/2sBd0Sm

via DarrenCrissArmy

Darren introducing Julia Michaels at Logo’s Trailblazer Honors Gala (June 23rd, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Mamby on the Beach Festival (June 25, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

Cute pic (with Mia, Meredith Stepien, Brian Holden, Jade Ingardona):

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os579pERja1wpi2k2o1_1280
merediddys: Today was soooo fun!!!

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os4nvetjYZ1wpi2k2o1_1280
shootthewendy: The crew is here and ready to dance at Walk the Moon! #UrkelStyle

via dcriss-archive

Nice message from Mia:  :happy face
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os3fz4nDIC1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Mia Swier’s Snapchat (June 24th, 2017)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren with an adorable puppy.  heart   Wonder what Darren said?

darriness:
   Darren in the Puppy Room at the MMVAs

via dcriss-archive

This is such a cute video of Darren.  Man, he is quick when it comes to catching "timbits"!   (Looks like a Canadian version of a donut hole?)

BuzzFeedCanada : We challenge celebrities to say “ses-qui-cen-ten-ni-al” and Darren Criss steals all of our Timbits. #Canada150

June 30, 2017

via dcriss-archive

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Such a cute pic.  He looks so pleased with himself, so mischievous! :big grin

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osdrt1eEmn1ubd9qxo1_1280
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osdrt1eEmn1ubd9qxo2_1280
Video:  https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedCanada/status/880877640462159872

via DarrenCrissArmy

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Mamby on the Beach Festival (June 25, 2017)

haha! :amused

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os6ixftV9E1sczt3wo3_r1_500

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_os6ixftV9E1sczt3wo2_r1_540
na-page:

merediddys: Time lapse face paint!! I barely got any sleep but it was worth it for a great summer night :happy face

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren is being very cute here.  :happy face

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osehlvcIhI1sczt3wo1_250  etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osehlvcIhI1sczt3wo4_250

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osehlvcIhI1sczt3wo3_250  etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osehlvcIhI1sczt3wo2_250

na-page:
   BuzzFeedCanada : We challenge celebrities to say “ses-qui-cen-ten-ni-al” and Darren Criss steals all of our Timbits. #Canada150

via gottalivealoha (thanks Lilikoiluv!)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

BottleRock Napa Music Festival (5/27/17 & 5/28/17)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren looks cute here.  Like his beads.  :happy face
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_osy6dsTK5U1wpi2k2o1_1280
clarefriz: That time we went to Bottlerock Festival and met @darrencriss from Glee! Giving up work for a thousand years agrees with me #travel #usa #howdoyougetpaidforblogs

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Infatuation x Stella Artois Summer Soiree.  July 19, 2017.

From dcriss-archive:

Darren having some R & R with Mia, Traci Logan, Joe Walker, Joey Richter. 
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_otdjm6q8NT1wpi2k2o1_1280
tracilacie: Party People in the[house].

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_otejeiMUVL1wpi2k2o1_1280
richterdenise: Thanks @infatuation and @stellaartois for the food and libation. A lovely being with family and friends.

Darren at the Infatuation x Stella Artois Summer Soirée via freduccine, _kasimova and hedleyandbennett’s Instagram Story (July 19th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Note:  That looks like (but I'm not completely sure) that is Ben Feldman stopping by to talk to Darren.    Nice of him to say hi to Darren.  :happy face

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Darren, come singing in Brussels. There are a lot of Stella Artois over here :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This pic of Darren with a content, dozing puppy is beyond adorable.  I also like how when the puppy decided to move onto Darren's lap, that Darren protectively reached out to the little pup, to make sure the cute puppy didn't fall.  This was at the Paw-Pup Room for the iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards (MMVA), Canada.  June 18, 2017.

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oryz31au151qzh21go1_250  etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oryz31au151qzh21go2_250
janel-moloney:

They want me to leave which is like, horseshit. I don’t want to leave! x

via wherenothingisforkeeps

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't get a chance to post a few things earlier.

Outside Lands Music Festival 2017.  August 12, 2017.  San Francisco.

Darren loves this music festival in his home town!

From dcriss-archive:

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oulabhkveU1wpi2k2o1_540

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oulabhkveU1wpi2k2o2_r1_540

haha!  Cute muppets, especially the one with the red cap.
etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ouldl0H3le1wpi2k2o1_1280
bryanlorentz: In the VIP with these muppets 
#outsidelands

August 12, 2017

via dcriss-archive

Via Bryan Lorentz’s Instagram Story (August 12th, 2017)

via dcriss-archive

etalk - Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oulx2y1gvK1wpi2k2o1_1280
CHARLENEKAYE: NERDING OUT AT ROYAL BLOOD THE GUY HAS LIKE 8 DIFF BASSES WTF @DarrenCriss

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum