Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

:DRYVRS Episode 3, "I Sing The Brother Electric"  (Web Series, October 17, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oy4yomzH4g1wpi2k2o1_1280
jackdishel: Behind the scenes of :DRYVRS Ep. 3  @darrencriss pees on a stranger’s house while @jeffgarlin is just beyond delighted to be the lookout. Link to episode in bio

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hanson concert.  October 22, 2017 in Los Angeles.

From dcriss-archive:

With Mia and StarKid Brant Cox and Benj Pasek.  I really like this pic.  Everyone looks so happy, especially Darren. 
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oy9d3a9sOK1wpi2k2o1_1280
[Source]

Darren looks over-the-moon happy (with Hanson)
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyeedzzLwb1wpi2k2o1_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyeedzzLwb1wpi2k2o2_540
dcriss-archive:

darrencriss: So… I reached Nirvana. @hanson 

darrencriss:  The picture on my shirt is pretty fake but the excitement on my face is very real.

With Hanson.  :happy face
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyaclkjynn1wpi2k2o1_1280
alisonlunch: In 1997 I spent an exhausting 24 hours ~begging~ Jesus to make Hanson show up at my Gramma’s house on Christmas. In 2017 a high school pal really pulled through for me.

dlboylan: This is way better than the life-size poster I had in middle school

Cute fan story about how Darren got that tank top with the picture of Hanson on it, but with the name of another band, Nirvana.  :amused

Darren Criss-- Hanson

kaleidoscopeheartstories:

I have a fun story to share! Once upon a time, I bought tickets to go see one of my favorite humans on Broadway in NYC. His name is Darren Criss. About a week prior, I had received a package I had ordered for myself, the hanson nirvana tank. I had seen it at Hanson day that year and wanted one bad!! But upon immediate inspection realized I accidentally ordered an XS instead of an XL. Oops! Well… I decided to put it to use since I couldn’t exchange it and I took it on my journey to NYC in hopes I could hand it off to Darren somehow. Well, after the show, I went out by the stage door, and while I never got one on one with him, I was able to pass it to the security guard and said with my prettiest smile “please make sure Darren gets this”. Well that was 2015. I never really knew if he got it. I sometimes would think about it. WELL!! Fast forward two years later and he not only wore it in a YouTube video he posted…But actually went and met the boys at their LA show and posted a pic on his insta! MIND BLOWN! Somehow I feel responsible for this magic.

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_oyelpqLWMW1r2giu7_1280
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_oyelpu0xkD1r2giu7_500

83Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Halloween 2017 Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

haha.  I like his impression at the beginning and when he sings Norwegian Wood.  It's so effortless for him to adopt a different voice/accent.  haha!  When Mia (I assume it's her voice) yells "do a good one!" 

Darren singing Beatles “juice” covers Via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/27/17

via Darren Criss Army

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyj7t0Vpiu1ubd9qxo1_500

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyj7t0Vpiu1ubd9qxo2_1280
Halloween 2017 via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/27/17

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) 75th Anniversary panel at the Paley Center:  TV Game Changers Panel.  October 26, 2017.

From dcriss-archive:

I really admire Ryan that he helps develop young talent.  I'm very grateful that Ryan has given Darren this opportunity.  heart heart heart

acsversace-news:
   Ryan Murphy answers what actors he’s fought for at the TV Game Changers panel (26 October 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Ryan Murphy wrote:
I feel like what my job is to do is to say ‘I see something’ and then to explain what I see. And most of the time that’s a young person, that I see something in that I’m excited by, and I’ve had it over and over and over again. It’s never a ‘no’. It’s a conversation of me having to do my job and explain to the people who are putting up the money what I see. I mean I had it with - so many times - I mean I had it with Sarah Paulson for Marcia Clark. I just, the second I read it I was like I want Sarah to do that and I won’t do it without her. And it was a conversation and everybody listened to me and said ‘okay’. I had it with Lea Michele on Glee…I had it with Matt Bomer on the Normal Heart. I had it recently with Darren Criss on the Assassination of Gianni Versace. Just people that I’ve worked with or young people that I, umm, love - I had it this year with Evan Peters, I had it this year on American Horror Story - where I just see something in them and I say to them 'I just really wanna challenge you. Are you up for it?’ And every artist says 'I am’ and I say 'okay, let’s go.’ And that to me is the best part of my life and my job. It’s the thing I love the most.
Ryan Murphy when asked what actors he’s fought to have at the Television Game Changers Panel (October 2017)

via dcriss-archive

Taken from this YouTube Video:

TV Game Changers
Golden Globes
October 27, 2017

Another quote of  (from the longer YouTube video)at Point 31:00:
Ryan Murphy wrote:I feel . . . a responsibility to say, like who's the next young voice, who's the next person who is different than the mainstream.  So I try to bring those people up.  And I try to work with them on those shows and train them, and talk to them . . .

Note:  He also has some very sweet things to say about how Norman Lear influenced Ryan's career.  It truly was touching to see how touched Norman was to hear Ryan talk about him.  :cry  I also find it touching to hear Ryan talk about how Norman told Ryan early on Ryan's career, that he [Ryan] should keep being unusual and different, that is how you change the world.  (Norman told Ryan "You are  kinda weird and that's great.")   This really fits in with Glee, and how it changed how many people view folks in the LGBTQ community.   Glee represented other under-represented communities such as those with disabilities.  At Point 1:00:20, Ryan talked about how at one of the Glee concerts, he met some kids with physical disabilities in wheelchairs who traveled a distance, despite several obstacles, because the character Artie represented their community.  He talked about how characters can change people's lives, that TV can show people that they matter.  And it definitely fits in with Ryan's new show, Pose, and how people will get to feel that they are getting to know, and I'm sure care about, characters in the transgender community.  I like what Ryan said about showing diversity in TV shows.

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhxo1NG5H1wpi2k2o1_1280
Lesley Goldberg: Mini-#Glee reunion at last night’s HFPA TV Game Changers panel…

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhtzezXM11wpi2k2o1_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhtzezXM11wpi2k2o2_540
Lea Michele: HFPA TV Game Changers  @MrRPMurphy @DarrenCriss @Matt_Morrison

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyiialnuGS1wpi2k2o1_1280
leamichele Brother from another mother.. I heart  you @darrencriss

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o2_500

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o4_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o8_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o7_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdyy0JDK1wpi2k2o9_1280
[LQ] Darren Criss attends Hollywood Foreign Press Association Hosts Television Game Changers Panel Discussion at The Paley Center for Media on October 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California, part two (source)

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o2_500

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o3_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyhdtvE7Zc1wpi2k2o4_1280
[LQ] Darren Criss attends Hollywood Foreign Press Association Hosts Television Game Changers Panel Discussion at The Paley Center for Media on October 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California, part one (source)

via dcriss-archive

-

85Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Halloween 2017 Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Halloween 2017

From Darren Criss Army:

Cute Pic.  Both look great (as Romeo and Juliet?).
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oykakuEENK1ubd9qxo1_1280
Another shot of Mia and Darren via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/28/17

via Darren Criss Army

Since these are from Mia's SnapChat, I'm assuming Darren is aware that Mia is posting these pics.
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyk7moCgLa1ubd9qxo2_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyk7moCgLa1ubd9qxo3_540
Darren and Mia celebrating Halloween via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/28/17‬

via Darren Criss Army

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's indeed a reference to the movie Romeo + Juliet :

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_osvs6xd21n1tiod1ho1_500

87Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Halloween 2017 Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the photo and answer, Jeremy.   :happy face   It's been a long time since I saw the film. 

From Darren Criss Army:

So this is Romeo and Juliet after they both died?  sad face

Darren and Mia via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/27/17 #Halloween

via Darren Criss Army

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyl21j94vN1ubd9qxo1_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyl21j94vN1ubd9qxo2_500 Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyl21j94vN1ubd9qxo3_500
Darren & Mia via Mia’s Snapchat (mia.elan) 10/28/17 #Halloween

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymczxHQZA1wpi2k2o1_1280

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymczxHQZA1wpi2k2o2_400

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymczxHQZA1wpi2k2o3_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymczxHQZA1wpi2k2o4_400

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymczxHQZA1wpi2k2o5_400
darrencriss Well that was a fun Halloween Weekend. Thanks Nick Lang for the incredible homemade armor (Mia did EVERYTHING else), #LADayOfTheDead @hwdforever for the beautiful face paint, & @vanessahudgens for the photo booth!

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oymb2dIsus1wpi2k2o1_1280
darrencriss “Thus with a kiss I die…” heart , R&J

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyl8k0s88n1wpi2k2o1_1280

Just Jared wrote:
Stars Go All Out for Matthew Morrison's Halloween Party!

Lots of stars dressed to the nines for Matthew Morrison‘s annual Halloween party on Saturday night (October 28) at the Poppy nightclub in West Hollywood, Calif.

Just some of the stars seen heading inside were Lauren Conrad, dressed as Cruella de Vil, Miles Teller and Keleigh Sperry as Beavis and Butt-Head, Darren Criss and Mia Swier as deceased Romeo and Juliet, Chord Overstreet as a hippie, Will Poulter as Sid from Toy Story, The Bachelor‘s Corinne Olympiosin a sexy look, and Scout, Tallulah, and Rumer Willis in three fun costumes!

Stay tuned for many more Halloween looks on JJ!Stay tuned for many more Halloween looks on JJ!

Boy, this month, Darren has been reunited with quite a few folks from his Glee family (Ryan Murphy, Jenna, Lea, Alex Newell, Heather, Matthew Morrison, and I believe Chord also was at Matthews's party, although I wonder if Darren and Chord ran into each other.  Chris was also at the GLAAD Spirit Day concert, but I have no idea if they ran into each other at the event).

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oykqhvuYQY1wpi2k2o1_1280
_matthew.morrison_ Had such a ball at my Halloween/Birthday bash! Getting a @darrencriss @mia_vonglitz sandwich!!

Chord as a hippie.  :amused
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Matthew-morrison-halloween-party-04

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Poppy wrote:So this is Romeo and Juliet after they both died?  Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Icon_cry

Well, you can also say it's them celebrating the Mexican Day of the Dead :amused

89Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Halloween 2017 Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:15 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-  From dcriss-archive:

With Max Adler.  :happy face
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyn54eyA2u1wpi2k2o1_1280
Max Adler‏: Halloween fun with @Jennbronstein @MiaVonGlitz @DarrenCriss at @Matt_Morrison epic party! Thx @MrGrabeel & @emilytheactress 4 the pic!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) 75th Anniversary panel at the Paley Center:  TV Game Changers Panel.  October 26, 2017.

From dcriss-archive:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oynzolByJR1wpi2k2o1_1280
source

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/showbiz/showbizabroad/631371/tv-s-game-changers-help-celebrate-globe75/story/

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oysfntvtMW1wpi2k2o1_1280
[source]

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyrc80ssyn1ql1znmo1_r1_1280
leamichele-news:
   @nepalesruben #Glee reunion w/ #LeaMichele, #MatthewMorrison, #DarrenCriss & #RyanMurphy at #HFPA’s Game Changers Panel. #Globes75

-

91Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Moet Uncorked Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Moet Uncorked.

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyp8dkQBMC1wpi2k2o1_1280
October 31, 2017

[link]

Moët Uncorked: The Pinnacle of Parties (ft. Darren Criss) - All Clips (source)

steelobrim  So much fun sitting down with @selitaebanks @therealsinquawalls & @darrencriss talking about life and drinking @moetusa #MoetUncorked

via dcriss-archive

-

92Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Halloween 2017 Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Halloween 2017

I can't believe how many different costumes they have!
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyqr1hlq3x1wpi2k2o1_1280
darrencriss Been at work for an hour already but just a few hours ago I was Halloweening it up at @UniStudios for @HorrorNights … wait, is this just part of another spooky maze? Am I still there? Ahhhhh #UniversalHHN

As bellybuttons has noted, those are the Hedwig boots (from the Broadway production?).  :happy face
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oypw4eH4qx1rr00q0o1_1280
belleybuttons:
   via Mia’s snapchat (October 31st, 2017)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

"Coco" (film) U.S. Premiere Orange Carpet (November 8, 2017).  Los Angeles.

I'm sorta late posting these:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz6fjgF8Da1sczt3wo2_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz6fjgF8Da1sczt3wo1_540

na-page:

Darren Criss “Coco” US Premiere Orange Carpet | November 8th, 2017

via jenndesq

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz5wep6VAF1wpi2k2o5_500
Darren Criss attends Pixar “Coco”Premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, CA November 08, 2017 [source]

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz75n0guP01wpi2k2o1_400

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz75n0guP01wpi2k2o2_400
[LQ] Darren Criss and Mia Swier arrive at the Los Angeles premiere of “Coco” at the El Capitan Theatre on Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

via dcriss-archive

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_oz5p43GYCA1wpi2k2o8_500
Darren Criss attends the premiere of the Pixar “Coco” at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, CA  November 8, 2017 [source]

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

WordTheatre's "In the Cosmos."  August 26, 2017.  Los Angeles.

From Dcriss-archive:

WordTheatre In The Cosmos - “Space Oddity” sung by Darren Criss - Full Performance (August 26th, 2017)

slayediest:
Darren Criss - Word Theater In the Cosmos

Space Oddity - download

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_p05p2jF8QX1qe3h8a_500

via dcriss-archive

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren on the Tin Can Brothers' web series project, The Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye.    He always seems so happy to be working with his StarKid pals.  :happy face

stevezaragoza Having a time on the #waywardguide set! @mkwiles @tincanbros @darrencriss

via Darren Criss Army

-

96Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Empty Z100 Jingle Ball (NYC, December 8, 2017) Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:28 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Z100 Jingle Ball (NYC, December 8, 2017)

From Darren Criss Army:
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0p8h76Kqr1ubd9qxo1_500
lbechtler: About last night… #Z100JingleBall #jingleball2017 #bestnightever https://www.instagram.com/p/BcfA8ItFwvS/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

World Premiere of The Greatest Showman (film).  NYC, December 8, 2017

From dcriss-archive:

Lots of pics on dcriss-archive and Darren Criss Army.  I'll post a few:

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phpgZq161wpi2k2o1_500

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phpgZq161wpi2k2o3_500

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phpgZq161wpi2k2o5_500
[HQ] Darren Criss attends ‘The Greatest Showman’ World Premiere aboard the Queen Mary 2 at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal on December 8, 2017 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.

I like Mia's outfit (especially the long black gloves and bracelet over the gloves).  :happy face
Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phm2TLZ51wpi2k2o1_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phm2TLZ51wpi2k2o2_540

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0phm2TLZ51wpi2k2o3_540
[HQ] Darren Criss and Mia Swier attend ‘The Greatest Showman’ World Premiere aboard the Queen Mary 2 at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal on December 8, 2017 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p0paklhvMV1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Mia Swier’s Snapchat (December 9th, 2017)

-

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

U of Michigan Bicentennial Alumni Award (December 17, 2017)

From dcriss-archive:

Darren Criss was honored with a Bicentennial Alumni Award at the Winter Commencement of the University of Michigan. (December 17th, 2017) | Source
*Darren was unable to attend

via dcriss-archive

From Darren Criss Army:

@Iaurdreyfuss proud of you bud @DarrenCriss
December 17, 2017: Darren was the recipient of one of 10 UMich Bicentennial Alumni Awards, presented at the winter commencement ceremony. Unfortunately, Darren was unable to attend. This show his portion of the video montage honoring the award recipients.

via  Darren Criss Army

Darren's Miscellaneous Projects and Events for 2017 - Page 5 Tumblr_p14gypzFnq1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren’s bio in the UMich Winter Commencement program, December 17, 2017. Darren was honored as one of 10 UMich Alumni Bicentennial Award recipients. [source]

-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum