Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hope that "A Night of Light" was a great success tonight!  I'm sure it was wonderful!

This week will be a busy, but fun week for Darren! 

Darren's Schedule:

April 6, 2017.             WE Day-New York.

April 8, 2017.             University of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

TBT:

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo12b9KlQZ1uetdyxo1_500
shootthewendy: Uggggh tbt to being in the sunshine with Traceface & Mimi BASKING IN THEIR BEAUTY AND GRACE. RIP to my heart sunnies and before the world was torn apart from the worst election in history WHEN WE WERE YOUNG AND INNOCENT AND FULL OF HOPE

dailydarrennews also tagged Joe Walker.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

I'm guessing after the FX Upfront and Celebrity Bowling event, Darren and company decided to continue the celebrations.  :amused

Darren at Marie’s Crisis 4/6/17 via Jym Benzing’s Instagram Story (http://instagram.com/jymben)
via Darren Criss Army

With Sarah Paulson at Marie's Crisis.  :happy face
GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo1wx6pdmr1uetdyxo1_500

d_r_e_v My final evening in #newyorkcity I saw the incredible #comefromaway which blew my mind, then headed down to @mariescrisis for a drink and a sing then ran into these excellent people @darrencriss​ @mssarahcatharinepaulson What an incredible way to finish my trip!!!!! #stanbyslayinghisholiday
dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Nice pic.  Aw, look at Chuck's arm in the sling.  sad face
GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo7geaDDn21uetdyxo1_1280
dailydarrennews:

@weplaycomputers​  Happy #NationalSiblingsDay

charlescriss fun fact: Darren dragged me to a free parkour class offered at our local gym I wanna say 2007? Anyway, he was great at it and I dislocated my shoulder. Very illadvised.  see no evil #nationalsiblingsday @darrencriss @weplaycomputers

Note:  I remember reading about the Parkour class before, and thinking that was why Darren (as Blaine) was so graceful when he jumped on furniture and balanced on a Dalton Academy sofa.  :amused   (BTW guys, I added a few new smileys.  :happy face )

Hey, better late than never!   It's nice of Darren to tweet this. 

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo7twa8nfY1uetdyxo1_500

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo7twa8nfY1uetdyxo2_r1_500

April 10, 2017

I'm not sure, but I think Darren is referring to @hellomaleka's design work for The Criss Project for the shirts at Represent.com.

This design:
GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 E1d775b9a7029ce416abb1d6a0657ac5

Represent.com
Link: https://represent.com/tcp30rock

(Note:  The sale of the shirt above has closed).

And/Or this design:

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_okkanoRz081ubd9qxo1_1280
NEW exclusive design for our final week! Proceeds from this design benefit ACLU. represent.com/store/tcp
via DarrenCrissArmy

I really do like the rock and roll shirt design.  Very cool!

I wonder if Darren knows about the other birthday fundraising drive by @crissfundraiser?  They raised $2,855 for his 30th birthday for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

And they tweeted this:

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I like the new smilies waiting

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm glad, Jeremy.  :happy face

Aw, it looks like Darren and Mia hosted a party in honor of the cast of An American in Paris and his friend, Etai Benson.  How nice!

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oo8wpyelr61ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost etaibenson

Now THAT’S a #squad. Epic LA send-off for #americaninparis #ParisOnTour! Love and thanks to #darrencriss and #sunsetstrippa! #NextStopVegas http://ift.tt/2nZbofy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oob7crUSXE1ubd9qxo1_1280

http://bit.ly/2ot2c6O

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, this is cute.  Darren especially looks thrilled to meet Bill Nye (the science guy)!

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oogwfrqh9E1uetdyxo1_500
@weplaycomputers Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! @BillNye

April 15, 2017

via dailydarrennews

Edit:  I originally missed the play on words.  Darren as Blaine performed "Bills, Bills, Bills" on GleeRazz

129GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Empty Coachella 2017 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:03 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Assuming this is at Coachella?

Via Andy Mientus’ Instagram Story - April 22, 2017
April 22 2017

via dailydarrennews

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_ooty4yYeOW1uetdyxo1_500
otjdbee: Artistic differences. #Candid

130GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Empty Coachella Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:39 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another Coachella pic with Darren, Mia, Andy Mientus and Michael Arden.  :happy face

From dailydarennews:
GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_oow73l7tlS1qeegj9o1_1280
fallenjunkie:
  michaelarden: Crew ‘17

April 24 2017   (Source)

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren and Mia doing Karaoke:

From dailydarrennews:

fallenjunkie:
   Via Andy Mientus’ Instagram Story (April 24th, 2017)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule:

May 1, 2017.            Sign up on Computer Games email list* by May 1, 5 pm PT, to access the FAN PRE-SALE code.

May 2, 2017.             Fan Presale begins, 10 am - 10 pm PT, for Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom.

May 3, 2017.             General Sale begins at 10 am PT, for Computer Games at the Teragram Ballroom

June 4, 2017.            Computer Games concert at the Teragram Ballroom in Los Angeles.

Note:

To access the fan pre-sale on May 2, sign up on Computer Games' email list by going here:  http://weplaycomputers.com/

Go here to buy tickets:

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/14479923?artist=Darren+Criss&came_from=15

OR

http://www.teragramballroom.com/event/1478322-computer-games-los-angeles

You also can call Ticketmaster at:  1-800-745-3000. 

* In order to get the code for the PRE-SALE FOR FANS, you need to sign up no later than Monday May 1 at 5 pm PT, by going to:    http://weplaycomputers.com

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another video of Darren and Mia doing karaoke:  :happy face

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver:
Via Mia’s snapchat (04-25-17)

via dailydarrennews

Funny video:  :happy face

Tyler Oakley on Darren Criss 4/25/17

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_op8hrlII5H1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren in Miami 4/29/17 via Alex Norton’s Instagram Story (instagram.com/imalexnorton)

via Darren Criss Army

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm late in posting these:

From dailydarrennews and Darren Criss Army:

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opbewz7CX41uetdyxo1_500

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opbewz7CX41uetdyxo4_400

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opblh47iB81ubd9qxo1_1280

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opblh47iB81ubd9qxo2_500

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opbewz7CX41uetdyxo2_500

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opbewz7CX41uetdyxo3_400

(Source: twitter.com)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm truly very sad to see that darrencriss-news.com has expired.   Alex's site was such a valuable resource to Darren's fans. 

You can still find pages on The Wayback Machine by searching.  Link:  https://web.archive.org/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm guessing that speculation that Darren may be back on Broadway again (probably in Lazarus) is true.  :happy face

He's wearing the same outfit as he did on the day (March 23, 2017) we saw pics of him during a secret photo shoot with Sophia Anne Caruso and Today Tix.

Nice pics of Darren.  I like the playfulness of these pics.  

From dailydarrennews:

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opmwkoIUEb1uetdyxo1_500
via the TodayTix app
May 08 2017

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opnat7YleN1ru78h1o1_1280
ihavelosttheabilitytoeven:
  another from TodayTix

via dailydarrennews

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opn941cXom1qeegj9o1_500
fallenjunkie:
Via TodayTix’s Website

Poppy (March 23, 2017) wrote:     From dailydarrennews:

I wonder what this is about???  GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Confused
     GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_onaanhGFuK1uetdyxo1_1280

@SOPHIANNECARUSO: Photoshoot with @DarrenCriss today for @TodayTixUK  GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 1553217600 #BroadwayBabes
March 23, 2017

dailydarrennews

Great pic!  Love their outfits.  Mia's new hair style is very cute.  Love the background of the city.   What event was this pic connected with?
GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opmq0lPutr1uetdyxo1_500
Mia’s new profile picture on Facebook - May 8, 2017
May 08 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opp775AHoW1ubd9qxo1_1280

GLEE - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_opp775AHoW1ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren’s website has been updated to include American Crime Story and Computer Games. Check it out at darrencriss.com!

via Darren Criss Army

It looks very professional!   Well done! applause

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Putting this update here, as well. 

Timeout.com previously  had reported that Darren was among the persons who would be participating in Buzzfeed's Queer Prom.  However, the article no longer is listing Darren's  name.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

While Darren was in Miami, he and Mia did karaoke.  :happy face  I didn't have time to post these videos earlier.

fallenjunkie:
  Via Alex Norton’s Instagram Story (May 8th, 2017)
via gleekto

fallenjunkie:
  Via Emilie Sobel’s Instagram Story (May 8th, 2017)
via gleekto

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum