Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Don't know if I'm gonna like that show but I will watch the scenes that include Darren.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

That episode was funny (and Darren looks great in that vampire-inspired costume and that wig with long hair.  I think those boots were from his performance in The Little Mermaid concert at the Hollywood Bowl).

From dcriss-archive: 

Betsy Wolfe is so cute and bubbly.  Darren, are you up to the Pie challenge?

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oxyyuoC4gn1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source

https://mobile.twitter.com/WaitressMusical/status/920015050714296320

@DarrenCriss need help? I have pie supplies. Your turn. @WaitressMusical https://t.co/tpbWrWoEEh
— Betsy Wolfe (@BetsyWolfe) October 17, 2017

I think this is a pie challenge for charity, like the ice bucket challenge.  Here is more info:
CBS Boston wrote: People with a pie tin filled with whipped cream who hit themselves in the face with it. It looks like an old Three Stooges bit re-born. It’s called the Gastroparesis Pie Face Challenge.

Nineteen year old Andrew Belliveau from Lynn invented it because he has it. “Gastroparesis is essentially paralyzation of the stomach meaning you can’t eat, digest or absorb any nutrients whatsoever, and it causes symptoms such as constant nausea, vomiting, bloating and obviously malnutrition,” Andrew explains.

[. . . ]

Right now there’s no cure for gastroparesis, so Andrew is asking people who take the pie face challenge to make a donation to G-Pact, a non-profit that is working to change that. 
Link:  http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/02/17/lynn-man-gastroparesis-pie-face-challenge-tom-brady/

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I loved Darren's acting but not the episode. Hope we get pretty soon a trailer for Versace. Same thing for Smitten...

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I would love an update about Smitten!

Yes, hope we get a Versace trailer video soon.  But until then, here's a Versace promo video:

ACSFX   Penelope Cruz is Donatella Versace. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story premieres in 2018 on FX. #ACSVersace

via dcriss-archive

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Hopefully Darren's character has his own teaser.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy, that would be great!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule

October 21               Providence Saint John’s 75th Anniversary Gala Celebration (Los Angeles).  Contact Tess Csiszar at Saint John’s Health Center Foundation at 310-829-8168 or email

Tess.Csiszar@stjohns.org.

From dcriss-archive:

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oxrh3k1quy1wpi2k2o1_1280
Saint Johns Health: The 75 year anniversary gala will feature a special performance by Darren Criss and SHOUT SISTER SHOUT!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

This is cool that Darren's TodayTix pic is on the subway (I'm assuming that is the subway).

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oybzp8tpvV1wpi2k2o1_1280
[Source]

I didn't know that last year, Darren decided to join the Voices for the Voiceless:  Stars for Foster Kids  event at the last minute (on the day of the event :amused ):

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oydz9rUxNK1wpi2k2o1_1280

October 25, 2017

[link]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

This is a pretty photo.  They both look lovely.  I love the bright colors and how his shirt matches the color of her dress (and the color is a beautiful, velvety-looking color, a cross between royal blue, and navy blue with shades of purple).
lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oyg1x0a5Rl1wpi2k2o1_1280
mybrytography #TBT to this candid shot of @darrencriss & the gorgeous @sunsetstrippa on the pink sofa at the wedding of @emmahunton & @ryanduval. A day filled with cool people, positive vibes, and love all around. #hunton4thatd #iduval #darrencriss #miavonglitz #hedwigonbway #powercouplegoals #thepinksofasessions

I like this photo just a little better. 

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oxwn0tzAWu1wpi2k2o1_1280
Via Mia’s snapchat - October 15, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm going out of town for a couple of days.  I think I'll just put the forum on vacation mode, since it's been pretty quiet here.   Be back soon.  Hope everyone has a good week.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I took the forum off of vacation mode, so folks can post.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think they sound alike (but I can see why others may). 

From dcriss-archive:

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oyuh87ygm61wpi2k2o1_1280

Source

-

This is a message from dcriss-archive.  I have an idea what she is probably referring to.    Especially during this time in our country, in our world, people need to show respect to each other and be supportive of each other.   We are lucky to have these fans of Darren who put in time and work to support Darren and to help his fans keep up to date on news about Darren.   Don't take Darren or these hard-working fans for granted; show your appreciation and be grateful for all that they have done and are doing for Darren and for us, Darren's fans.  And of course, it is absolutely crucial that all of Darren's fans be respectful of Darren and all his relationships.  Duh.

dcriss-archive wrote:
Hi all. We are a news site to provide you all with information on, and the comings and goings of, all things Darren Criss. We strive to show kindness and respect to all the people we post about - including Darren, his partner, his friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances that end up in posts on our site.

Please refrain from replying on our posts with disparaging or disrespectful comments. We don’t want to block anyone but will if our posts are being used to disparage people.
Thank you.

I didn't have time to post these earlier.  :happy face
lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oyre8sMVGI1wpi2k2o1_500

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oyre8sMVGI1wpi2k2o2_400
November 1, 2017

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oym570BLxk1wpi2k2o1_540

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oym570BLxk1wpi2k2o2_540
Via Caleb Foote and Will Ropp instagram story - October 29, 2017

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oym4zzex181wpi2k2o1_1280
calebfoote: Rickdog and DC made it to our hit show, will you??

-

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Charlie and Darren are similar voices but I don't think it's obvious. Anyway, it's one of my favourite artists of the last years. I wish Darren could work with him on an album.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

What are one of your favorite songs by Charlie, Jeremy?

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's not easy to say. Maybe "My gospel" or "How long".

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for your answer, Jeremy.  I took a listen to those two songs.  He's a talented guy.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule:

November 10              Presale for Holiday Variety Show (Charitable concert for The Girls Home & No Kid Hungry-L.A.)
                                Tickets:  https://www.axs.com/events/342724/justin-long-chvrches-present-a-holiday-variety-show-tickets?skin=goldenvoice

December 13            Holiday Variety Show (Charitable concert for The Girls Home & No Kid Hungry-L.A.)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just a reminder that tickets for Holiday Variety Show in Los Angeles went on sale yesterday (November 10).  Concert to benefit The Girls Home and No Kid Hungry. 

lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oz3vb9pYKM1ubd9qxo2_1280

Tickets:

https://www.axs.com/events/342724/justin-long-chvrches-present-a-holiday-variety-show-tickets?skin=goldenvoice

From dcriss-archive:

Darren at some VIP party.
lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oz7zw1gwU81wpi2k2o1_1280
amyharvard_: I ran into Emma Stone, Kal Penn and Darren Criss at this VIP party. Emma thought my dog was cute. Kal & Darren were really sweet and Kal said he wish he was a journalist.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm guessing this is for filming of Versace??  Boy, he looks so different--it's amazing.

From dcriss-archive:lindsayslowhands - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 14 Tumblr_oza8ltQCMP1wpi2k2o1_1280
DarrenCriss : new do

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I don't know but I think it's too short.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum