Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Darren tweeted: 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okehzler5H1ubd9qxo1_1280

He must be filming the musical crossover for The Flash and Supergirl!  :happy face

Various other tweets, one humorous and one supporting John Mayer (via DarrenCrissArmy):
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oke3ubqPRf1ubd9qxo1_1280

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oke45rpLwu1ubd9qxo1_1280
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oke45rpLwu1ubd9qxo2_1280

(Source: twitter.com)

The Criss Project's charity fundraiser for The Trevor Project, in honor of Darren's 30th birthday:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okeh28EKhO1ubd9qxo1_1280
Be a part of The Criss Project’s Trevor fundraiser in honor of Darren’s 30th Birthday! bit.ly/tcp-30
DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennnews:

John Hurt passed.  He has such a long and illustrious career.  I remember being blown away by his acting in Elephant Man (film).  Such an amazing actor.

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okhq2oGuCK1uetdyxo1_500

January 28 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some pics of Daren and Chuck:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okmoc6F9CN1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost wineenthusiast

Surprise performance by Glee star @darrencriss and brother and musician @charlescriss singing ‘Wine and Roses’ to kick off the #WineStar awards ceremony! http://ift.tt/2joRM70
DarrenCrissArmy

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okmjhlhkAa1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost jackistrum    I still think Generator ^ Second Floor would have worked as an encore. @freelancewhalesagram @charlescriss @darrencriss #winestar #wine @wineenthusiast  http://ift.tt/2jPr2ZQ
DarrenCrissArmy 

From dailydarrennews:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okl0heWhMP1uetdyxo1_500
charlescriss: not my rolls royce, but that’s definitely my yacht. #yachtlife

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okkiwf3IpM1uetdyxo1_500
darrencriss Will Smith told us to come here.

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okl0c04BE71uetdyxo1_500
Darrencriss: Yeah, I thought about it

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oklr95CJG91uetdyxo1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oklr95CJG91uetdyxo2_250
@moonstruckblack: @DarrenCriss gives the best hugs heart

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some pics of Darren, his bro Chuck, and Ricky.  

From dailydarrennews:

At the Wine Star event.

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okn5czcUQm1uetdyxo1_1280

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okn5czcUQm1uetdyxo3_1280

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okn5czcUQm1uetdyxo2_1280
imalexnorton: Living our karaoke dreams and not making any song choice mistakes

Nice pic at another event:
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oknso7MPZB1uetdyxo1_500
@Villaazur: A true pleasure to have the legendary actor,singer &songwriter, #DARRENCRISS with us during last night’s resounding #VillaAzurForHer soirée.
dailydarrennews

A day of fun in the sun with the boys.    The sky and the water look so beautiful.   So nice to see them having fun.  :happy face
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oknzb9FEk51uetdyxo1_500
rockerrick #rickyjumpsoverstuff #withfriends #dadbod
January 31 2017
dailydarrennews

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oknsgdEHov1uetdyxo1_500
lilmarzipan: #rickysquatsonstuff
dailydarrennews

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Darren’s Snapchat video from Miami Beach 1/31/17. ( darrencriss)
DarrenCrissArmy

And some videos from DarrenCrissArmy of Darren performing at the Wine Star event:

Clip of Darren singing Faith via carriegeorgette IG Story 1/30/17 instagram.com/carriegeorgette
DarrenCrissArmy

Clip of Darren singing Faith via imalexnorton IG Story 1/30/17 instagram.com/imalexnorton
DarrenCrissArmy

Clip of Darren singing Faith via Ricky’s South Beach IG Story 1/30/17 instagram.com/rickyssobe
DarrenCrissArmy

Darren's looking good!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule:

February 11.              Night of Stars concert.  (FL).  For tickets:  561-832-7469 or visit the official website at http://www.kravis.org/,  or
                                  http://www.kravis.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=performances.calendar&series_id=1&dspmonth=2&dspyear=2017&CalendarInput=&monthYearJump=2%2F1%2F2017

April 7, 2017.              University of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration.   Tickets on Sale Feb. 3 (9 am EST at the Michigan Union Ticket Office and 10 am EST online):  
                                   http://arts.umich.edu/news-features/tickets-for-u-ms-star-studded-true-blue-bicentennial-event-to-go-on-sale-feb-3/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

standproudtoday wrote:

For Darren’s 30th

standproudtoday:

Darren is turning 30 soon and we thought of a little something to send him lots of love from all over the place~

We are making a video and to add a little ‘personal’ touch we decided to do the following, in order to match Darren’s “languages are a big hobby of mine”:

1.) send us a video in which you wish Darren happy birthday in YOUR language (it doesn’t matter if it’s English, French, Korean or whatever language..)
Tell us where you are from and what you said so we can add the subtitles for him.

2.) if you don’t want to send a video, but still wish to participate: send us a picture, and write happy birthday - again, in your language - and where you are from - we will include it just like any video.

Send your video to    standproudtoday@gmail.com
(in order to keep the quality of the video/picture intact) until the 4th of February (as soon as possible please)

Please help us spread the word and include as many people as possible~ We want to show Darren our support. Thank you

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
#Darrenturns30
via DarrenCrissArmy

Reminder of the Criss Project's charitable fundraiser for ACLU and/or The Trevor Project for Darren's 30th birthday.  Only a few days left!

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okkanoRz081ubd9qxo1_1280
NEW exclusive design for our final week! Proceeds from this design benefit ACLU. represent.com/store/tcp

Help The Criss Project celebrate Darren’s 30th birthday by raising $3000 for charity! Donate directly to Trevor (bit.ly/tcp-30) or ACLU (bit.ly/tcp30aclu), or purchase a shirt to benefit either charity!

One week to go!
DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

The CrissFundraiser for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS for Darren's 30 th birdthday:

Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser wrote:
Darren Criss Birthday Fundraiser 2017

Every donation to BroadwayCares, however big or small, helps a man, woman, and/or child afflicted with HIV/AIDS, including Broadway community at large afflicted with HIV/AIDS. 

Until the end of today (January 31st, 12:00 am PST), make a $5 donation and DOUBLE your chance to win items in our Raffle!

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_oknw7yY2yd1tlu0x1_500
dailydarrennews

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okp68ny8tb1uetdyxo1_500
February 01 2017

From the Wine Star event:

Cute pic:  :happy face 
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okpyknii7I1qeegj9o1_500
fallenjunkie:
   calhounwine: Katie Calhoun ran into some SF natives, Darren and Chuck Criss, at the Wine Enthusiast’s Wine Star Awards! #winestarawards #wineenthusiast
(via mypatronusismalec)
dailydarrennews

wineenthusiast
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okmkc7zdPt1uetdyxo1_1280

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okmkc7zdPt1uetdyxo2_1280
dailydarrennews:

wineenthusiast Surprise performance by Glee star @darrencriss and brother and musician @charlescriss singing ‘Wine and Roses’ to kick off the #WineStar awards ceremony!

charlescriss had a blast singing “Days of Wine and Roses” with @darrencriss at the #WineStar awards in Miami. Take me back!

jackistrum I still think Generator ^ Second Floor would have worked as an encore. @freelancewhalesagram @charlescriss @darrencriss #winestar #wine @wineenthusiast

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okp9b7DZ4p1uetdyxo1_1280

“Chuck Criss (left) and Darren Criss (right) captivate the audience with a rendition of the classic song ” Days Of Wine And Roses".“ [Source]

Darren sighting:  :happy face

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okpzsudOdm1qeegj9o1_500

fallenjunkie:

ali_tylerr: Sometimes ya take a red eye and are blessed with @darrencriss

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

ha.  :amused  Darren versus social media. 

From DarrenCrissArmy:
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okqy4uU3RG1ubd9qxo1_1280
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okqy4uU3RG1ubd9qxo2_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Darren showing his love for Dear Evan Hansen:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oksfk4VzcW1uetdyxo1_500
February 03 2017

He's advertising kitchen gloves?

Poppy wrote:ha.  :amused  Darren versus social media. 

From DarrenCrissArmy:
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okqy4uU3RG1ubd9qxo1_1280
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okqy4uU3RG1ubd9qxo2_1280

I can relate, you have no idea how long it took me just to write this post. too scary

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:
He's advertising kitchen gloves?

ha!  :big grin

Lin wrote:I can relate, you have no idea how long it took me just to write this post. rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 3077243826

Oh no!   :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oksfk4VzcW1uetdyxo1_500
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_oksfk4VzcW1uetdyxo2_r1_500
February 03 2017

And a good video of Darren doing karaoke in FL.  :happy face

January 30, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Tomorrow is Darren's 30th birthday!  heart

From dailydarrennews:
crissfundraiser: wrote:
crissfundraiser:

TODAY IS THE LAST FULL DAY TO DONATE

Darren turns the big 30 in less than 24 hours, and our campaign to raise money for BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS commences at 12 noon (pst) TOMORROW. 
Donate as little as $5 TODAY to not only make a thoughtful contribution to an amazing organization, but be eligible for a drawing in our Raffle, which we will hold next week at a scheduled time!
40% of all RedBubble sales go to BCEFA, too!
BCEFA is an HIV/AIDS-related organization with proceeds directly benefiting men, women, and children within and outside of the Broadway community. Donations go toward health facilities, resource centers, grants, and assisted living benefits for Equity members with HIV. In 2015 and 2016, a percentage of proceeds from Elsie Fest benefitted @bcefa, too!
Thank you again for your thoughtful donations thus far. Time’s running out. So let’s give it all we’ve got!
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_okv6ptiKsW1tlu0x1_500
February 04 2017   (Source)

And just to update on The Criss Project's fundraiser for Darren's 30th Birthday:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Giphy
@TheCrissProject
Guys... WE DID IT!!!!!!  Goal met!! Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed in any way!  heart

I'm proud of both these fundraisers done in the name of Darren's 30th birthday!  Thank you so much to organizers of both fundraising drives!  Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, The Trevor Project, and ACLU are all wonderful causes in need of support!!   Darren would be so proud.  bow to you  celebrate

From Darren Criss Army:

ha! I can "shoyu" the world.   :amused  ("Shoyu" is soy sauce.)

darrencriss 2/4/17
DarrenCrissArmy

Some wonderful fans created birthday gif sets for Darren's 30th birthday!   :happy face

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo2_250 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo4_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo6_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo5_250 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo8_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo7_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo9_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okv78pAYBY1qcuicqo10_250
krisjstew:
   happy 30th birthday, darren everrett criss! heart
via gottalivealoha (thank you Lilikoiluv!)

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo6_r2_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo10_r1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo9_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo4_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo5_r1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo7_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo1_r1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo2_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okq8ab58rJ1sczt3wo8_r4_250

“The power of a smile goes along way. My mom taught me that.” - Darren Criss

Happy Birthday Darren ⌒♡
na-page

Last edited by Poppy on Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

TODAY IS DARREN'S 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!   celebrate clapping hands :bravo    Yea!!!

Birthday Greetings from friends and colleagues: :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwtu4DPOQ1uetdyxo1_1280
@neilmeron: #HappyBirthday to one of my favorite people, @DarrenCriss Hope you have a special day, my friend. Sending Love.

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx46j7Qoe1uetdyxo1_500

Meredith Stepien (StarKid): 
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwwjgurvt1uetdyxo1_500
merediddys: Happy happy birfdeee Darren!!! Hope you’re having the best day!! I’m proud of ya, you know. Just proud!!! You’re doing cool fun things and I hope your special day is the best!!

Lauren Lopez:  :happy face
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7zpDkZU1uetdyxo1_400

slowpez8:Happy birthday to a v cool friend.

I don't think I've seen this pic before.  Cute.  It's always nice to see old pics.   Denise Donovan (StarKid):
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwyxiFch31ru78h1o1_500
ihavelosttheabilitytoeven:
   thedeedsdonovan: Happy Birthday, you filthy animal.

Aw, nice pic, with cute background, and silhouette and Darren on stage.  Jaime Lyn Beatty (StarKid):  :happy face
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx0miaKDQ1uetdyxo1_500
jlbeatty: Happy #posthumous birthday to @darrencriss! Your 20s may be dead but I’m glad YOU are still alive! Love u!

haha!  Good job, Michael Hitchcock!  :big grin

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwzeydryN1uetdyxo1_500

@hitchmichael: In honor of @DarrenCriss’s birthday and the Lady Gaga halftime show, here’s Darren channeling Gaga. Happy birthday, sir!

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwz4xa1Bl1uetdyxo1_500

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okxbfjz3Vw1uetdyxo1_500
masontrueblood: I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: One of the most talented and hard-working dudes in this industry. If you’ve spent any amount of time in conversation with this guy you know what I’m talking about. Always inspiring. Always a gentleman. Deserves all the good things heading his way! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darren

Alex Brightman is a Broadway star.  Not sure if they knew each other earlier?
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwzqeGH3K1uetdyxo1_500

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx48e4pNA1uetdyxo1_500
@LenaRockerHall: Happy birthday to my ex-wife!!! @DarrenCriss welcome to 30!

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo2_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo4_250 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo5_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo6_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo7_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo8_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo9_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx8qurhpq1uetdyxo10_250

Darren’s 30th Birthday Masterpost: Friends (Part 1)
Neil Meron | Hedwig On Broadway | Meredith | Michael Hitchcock | Jaime Lynn | Elsie Fest | Mason Alexander Park | Craig Zadan | Lena Hall

dailydarrennews

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo2_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo4_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo5_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo6_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo7_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo8_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo9_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okx7wikJCt1uetdyxo10_250

Darren’s 30th Birthday Masterpost: Press (Part 1)
DA MAN | Culturalist | Broadway.com | Dramatists Guild | Hollywood Today Live | Broadway Cares | SHN | FOX | Playbill | Popwrapped

dailydarrennews  (Part 2??)

From DarrenCrissArmy:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwwdcXsDL1ubd9qxo1_500

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwwdcXsDL1ubd9qxo2_500

# Repost @elsiefest - ‪Wishing an awesome birthday to this rockstar, #ElsieFest co-creator, Mr. #darrencriss!  8)   http://ift.tt/2kgbOQb

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, I love the spirit of support between these two groups fundraising in the name of Darren's 30th birthday!    @TheCrissProject is encouraging people to help raise the remaining $175 needed for @crissfundraiser to reach their goal:

@TheCrissProject: Can anyone help push them towards their goal? So close! Great to see fans come together in Darren's honor!  heart
@crissfundraiser:   We're now at $2,825! Although the threshold for earning raffle tix has ended, we're just $175 from our goal of $3K! https://donate.broadwaycares.org/fundraise?fcid=827066 …

@crissfundraiser congratulated @TheCrissProject for reaching their goal--that's being supportive!

@TheCrissProject:   You too! You're so close!
@crissfundraiser:     Congrats on all your success!!!

Yea!  Look at how much  money both these groups raised for these great causes:

The crissfundraiser has raised $2,825 for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS on behalf of Darren's 30th birthday!   Congrats!  Link to donate more (they need $175 to meet their goal):  https://donate.broadwaycares.org/fundraise?fcid=827066

Congrats to @TheCrissProject!  They raised $3,224 for The Trevor Project and the ACLU on behalf of Darren's 30th birthday:

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 DarrenBlowingKisses
@TheCrissProject  Together we raised $3224.30 in honor of Darren's 30th birthday!
For @TrevorProject: $2224.30
For @ACLU: $1010

Some more cute birthday greetings from Darren's fans.  I love to look at these.  Thank you! 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okw8sypdD81qh4qwyo1_500
wxyz1234533:
    Happy 30th Birthday Darren! I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun! ​​​​
via darrencriss-gif

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo1_250   rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo2_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo4_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo5_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwpunp8nr1v33a8lo6_250

Happy birthday Darren !
darrencriss-gif

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo1_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo2_r1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo3_r2_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo4_r2_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo5_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo6_r1_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo7_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo8_r1_250 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo9_r1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok6z1nYn2p1vmmn7xo10_r1_250
belleofthesouth

Happy 30th Birthday Darren Criss
     February 5, 2017
via darrencriss-gif

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo1_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo2_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo8_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo6_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo3_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo5_250

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo7_250  rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_ok79uyNcsw1uxlw3lo9_250
shumsharry:
   Happy 30th Birthday, Darren Criss
via darrencriss-gif

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Happy birthay Darren celebrate

You're old, now :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!  You're so funny, Jeremy.  thumbs up 

It is funny to think that I've been a fan of Darren for over five years.  I don't even remember when I started to follow Darren, but it probably was sometime during the end of season 2 of Glee, or beginning of season 3, so at least since early 2012.  I know others have been following him since his StarKid days (2009?  2010?).    It's nice to know (but no surprise) that he has such loyal fans. 

From DarrenCrissArmy:

I never saw this video before.  Cute.  :happy face

Betsy Wolfe ‏@BetsyWolfe

Happy Birthday to the one and only @DarrenCriss  #oneyearago
via Darren Criss Army

Aw, I knew Joaquin would say Happy Birthday to Darren.  :happy face 

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okxmmh6TZl1ubd9qxo1_1280
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okxmmh6TZl1ubd9qxo2_500
DarrenCrissArmy

This is so cute!  I Love how she had captured so many of his roles.  Big fan of her art. heart
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okxhpv6SHb1qjklgro1_1280
sunshunes:
    @darrencriss I wish you a wonderful birthday! Thank you for bringing so many inspiring characters to life!
DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews, a birthday video:

Such a sweet message from Mason Alexander Park.  You can also see Mia.  Gleekto and others believe the other man is Michael Thomas Grant, who Darren had sung with.  So sweet to see how happy Darren is singing this StarKid song, "Granger Danger." 

masonalexanderpark: Wishing a happy freakin birthday to my sister from another mister, @darrencriss  This night I proclaimed that there would be no Darren Criss on Glee without A Very Potter Musical, and we proceeded to have a jam session to the very silly show that completely changed my life as a teen. So thankful to have this talented and loving man in my life. #happybirthday #darrencriss #averypottermusical
dailydarrennews
via coolbetoday

I thought I also would post this about Mason Alexander Park's conversation with one of Darren's fans.  As she says, this just confirms my belief that Darren is such a beautiful soul--the main reason why I am such a big fan of his (along with his talent and quirky personality).  heart heart heart
i-and-my-annabel-lee wrote:
i-and-my-annabel-lee:

I think I’ve never shared this here but the video Mason just posted reminded me of this…when I went to see Hedwig in LA, my sister, a friend of mine and I had the chance to talk for a bit to Mason when he came out of the stage door and he was the sweetest. We chatted for a while and he told us how amazing, kind and sweet Darren is, especially as a coworker. Like he told us how, even if he never got to actually play Hedwig in SF nor LA, Darren let him handle the rehearsals so that he could be prepared and be ready and that he made him (and everybody else) feel important in the process. Like, he made sure to point out how genuine and nice he is and how working with him is a beautiful thing since he makes sure to always make everybody feel included. I was honestly bursting with pride. I’m so happy to be a fan of such a good person :big grin
via gleekto

Another birthday wish from a StarKid friend.  :happy face
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okxo5jc2mN1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusismalec:
    abrunetti1: Happy birthday, @darrencriss! You’re a great friend and I am always blown away by your talent and hospitality. Some of my favorite gigs have been your shows! Until next time! Love ya!
via gottalivealoha (thank you Lilikoiluv!)

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Thanks for posting all the sweet birthday messages, Poppy!
Poppy wrote:Such a sweet message from Mason Alexander Park.  You can also see Mia.  Gleekto and others believe the other man is Michael Thomas Grant, who Darren had sung with.  So sweet to see how happy Darren is singing this StarKid song, "Granger Danger." 

masonalexanderpark: Wishing a happy freakin birthday to my sister from another mister, @darrencriss  This night I proclaimed that there would be no Darren Criss on Glee without A Very Potter Musical, and we proceeded to have a jam session to the very silly show that completely changed my life as a teen. So thankful to have this talented and loving man in my life. #happybirthday #darrencriss #averypottermusical
dailydarrennews
via coolbetoday

I love this so much! :love
Must be bizzare for Darren to meet people in his regular/work life who not only are aware of the show, but know it the the point of being able to sing along to the songs because it had a real impact on their lives.

Poppy wrote:Alex Brightman is a Broadway star.  Not sure if they knew each other earlier?
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okwzqeGH3K1uetdyxo1_500
Going by DDN, they "don't really know each other" as of August 2015, but met at least twice since then. Razz
Spoiler:

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

My pleasure, Lin!  :happy face

Lin wrote:I love this so much! rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 3446027931
Must be bizzare for Darren to meet people in his regular/work life who not only are aware of the show, but know it the the point of being able to sing along to the songs because it had a real impact on their lives.

Yes, it's a very sweet video.  And yes, to see the joy on Darren's face, is touching, because he's so happy that they know the words to this StarKid song!  You see Mason breaking out into a big smile when he sees how happy Darren is.   I also like the cute interaction between Mia and the guy who people think is Michael Thomas Grant.  The video feels very personal.  And the message from Mason Alexander Park, is very touching.  I love reading people's messages about how much StarKid and Darren meant to them when they were young.  heart 

Thanks Lin, for researching Alex Brightman.  :happy face

From dailydarrrennews:
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okymz85Rxe1uetdyxo1_500

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okymz85Rxe1uetdyxo2_500

rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okymz85Rxe1uetdyxo3_500

So cute of Darren to thank "Jake and Maggie."  Wonder what they did to help Darren get back to the set of The Flash? 

A belated birthday greeting from Ashley Weston:  :happy face
rickysquatsonstuff - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_okz8g3lifS1uetdyxo1_500
ashleypweston A day late, but nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!!!! I still remember the day we met on set just before your first episode of Glee premiered   It’s been a crazy fun ride and I can’t wait to see what your 30s hold!  heart #HappyBirthday #DarrenCriss #DirtyThirty

Darren's Schedule

February 11.              Night of Stars concert.  (FL).  For tickets:  561-832-7469 or visit the official website at http://www.kravis.org/,  or
                                  http://www.kravis.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=performances.calendar&series_id=1&dspmonth=2&dspyear=2017&CalendarInput=&monthYearJump=2%2F1%2F2017

March 20 & 21           Supergirl and The Flash Musical Crossovers (on the CW)

April 8, 2017.             University of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration.   Tickets on Sale Feb. 3 (9 am EST at the Michigan Union Ticket Office and 10 am EST online):  
                                  http://arts.umich.edu/news-features/tickets-for-u-ms-star-studded-true-blue-bicentennial-event-to-go-on-sale-feb-3/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum