Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I forgot to add this yesterday.  This heartfelt message from gleekto touched me.   :cry

gleekto wrote:
gleekto:

Thank you for your art and your talent and your kindness and for the bits of your politics and yourself that you let us see…

For him:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwp9g45Ti1qik2vi_500

And for her:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwp9obHqk1qik2vi_500

And for this incarnation too:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwpa08OEq1qik2vi_500

For your prolific musicality and physicality:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwpe2HYtZ1qik2vi_500

And for all the little things you do in between…

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwpjn8FBP1qik2vi_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwpjoCAgl1qik2vi_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_okwpjwcVfv1qik2vi_250

You are my favorite. Happy 30th birthday! Bring on the next decade of art.

via coolbetoday

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Quiet day on the Darren front.  Is he filming in Vancouver?

Pic with a fan:  :happy face
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ol2me1TFLI1uetdyxo1_500
@sawa_mambo A dream come true! Thank you @DarrenCriss!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

This is a very complimentary comment made by Sharon Klein, executive vp casting at the Fox TV Group. 

Klein spoke about several actors who created an impression on her.  This is what she said about Darren (from dailydarrennews):

Sharon Klein wrote:
Fox's Top Casting Exec Reveals Her Actor Wish List, Impact of Trump's Muslin Ban: "I'm Scared"

2/9/17

DARREN CRISS (Fox's Glee)

After seeing Criss audition for a guest spot on Glee, Klein ran through the halls of 20th insisting they lock him up as a series regular. "It's happened a few times where I'm running down the halls screaming about someone," she says, adding that Amber Riley's audition — she sang Jennifer Holliday — had her in tears.

-The Hollywood Reporter

By the way, it is also stated in the article, about Klein, and her husband, Howard Kurtzman (20th Century Fox TV president of business operations), "Together we can get an entire pilot done," says the 16-year Fox veteran. "I'll be like, 'You've got to call so-and-so and get this done right now.' "

Well, Sharon, you and your hubby need to get Darren's pilot done (and his series too, please)!!

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Nice comment but I don't get why she needs to "run down the halls screaming" when she wants to give a role to someone wha?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!   I guess Darren sometimes inspires that kind of reaction.  :big grin

Poppy wrote:haha!   I guess Darren sometimes ALWAYS inspires that kind of reaction.  :big grin
I fixed your sentence for ya, Poppy!  Wink  
Well, that's at least always true for me.  lol. 
It makes my heart smile whenever I read/hear how people in the industry and beyond (espeically those in the upper echelon) see and appreciate Darren's many, many talents.  8)

I enjoyed all of the love that Darren received from his colleagues and friends. Thanks for posting them, Poppy!  I especially loved and appreciated the personal videos and pictures that some shared:  Mason's video/wishes, Betsy's bts video from Toronto, Jaime Lyn's reminscing about their wonderful "Posthumous" production, etc. So many feeeels!  :love

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

haha!  Thanks Lilikoiluv.  :amused   And you're welcome - it was fun posting the birthday wishes.  The videos are always so wonderful to watch. 

Lilikoiluv wrote:It makes my heart smile whenever I read/hear how people in the industry and beyond (espeically those in the upper echelon) see and appreciate Darren's many, many talents.  teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Icon_cool

Me too, Lilikoiluv.  Me too.

I remember when Darren was cast on Glee, that several of the folks in influential positions noted how Darren created a great impression on them.    You guys have better memories than me.   If you want, please fill in the blanks.

Ryan Murphy wrote:
Exclusive! "Glee"'s Ryan Murphy Discusses Darren Criss, Whether Kurt and Blaine Will Be Boyfriends and More!

11/15/10

AE: What was it about Darren Criss that initially appealed to you?

Murphy:
He had auditioned and auditioned many, many times and I personally never saw his auditions. Then when we were casting, the casting director said, “You gave us many choices.” As soon as Darren came on and his audition, I was like, “That’s the guy.”

AE: Had you seen Criss’ A Very Potter Musical before?

Murphy:
No, I didn’t know anything about Darren. I just knew he was right.

AE: What do you think of his success of “Teenage Dream?” It’s become Glee’s biggest hit yet.

Murphy:
I’m proud of that. That’s our biggest-selling single ever in the history of the show and the fact that it’s one boy singing to another boy on a network television show and it’s a No. 1 song and it sold probably 200,000 copies in one week is a very profound thing that I’m personally very proud of.

I never expected that to happen. I’m catching up with the week that was and figuring out, OK, now we have this great commodity in something that people have really embraced. It just shows to me that people are hungry for that.

-NewNowNext (formerly AfterElton)

Robert Ulrich wrote:
Glee Casting Director Robert Ulrich Puts Life in The Glee Project! Podcast Interview

July 13, 2011

“I had met Darren Criss for the role of Finn. He obviously wasn’t right for Finn at all. But I hit it off with him immediately because he’s the greatest guy you’ve ever met. Then he came in for the role of the quadriplegic football player. But it wasn’t until Blaine came along that there was the right role for Ryan to meet him… Through that process, I did watch the Harry Potter musical. He’s an amazingly talented kid.” 

-MrMedia

Note:  If you listen to the audio interview of Robert, Darren is discussed at point 6:00Robert also said that Darren is "extraordinarily talented."  haha!  I'm guessing that the other musical Robert referenced was Me and My Dick.  :amused

Tommy Faragher is the music producer for the Warbler songs on Glee.

Tommy Faragher wrote:

'Glee' Music Producer Tommy Faragher discusses The Warblers' Success, Working with Chris Colfer + Darren Criss

April 22, 2011

Could you tell us a little bit about working with Chris Colfer and Darren Criss?

Oh, yeah. They’re great! When I first heard Darren’s voice on the audition tape that they sent me, I knew immediately that he was a star and I knew that we could make great music together. And so I was definitely asking them to please select him [laughs]. He’s the guy – he’s got such a warm, thick soulful sounding voice that I knew in the studio we would get a really great result. And then when he flew out [to New York] to do the vocal, when he came in the door,
this is going to be easy. We laugh, we joke about everything. We work really, really hard but then between takes we always find a moment to somehow ease the stress of the whole arrangement and just have fun. [We try] keeping it serious in terms of achieving the work that’s important but then realizing that the best way to get that result is to make everyone feel comfortable and not stress about it, you know? It’s a hard balancing act, especially when someone’s coming out doing something that know one’s really done before. It was all new for everyone.

-PopCrush

Melissa Berger Brennan (CESD Talent Agent):

Melissa Berger Brennan, one of Darren Criss’s agents, talks about him. [Source]
DCN

And of course there are the show runners of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying.  I know I'm missing some stuff, so feel free to add (I'm sure that there are a bunch of stuff on the GF thread that BlaineAndersonPrincess (was that her user name?) had captured. 

John Cameron Mitchell:  "I saw a born star" [after having seen him in How to Succeed].  Also:  Stephen Trask:

John Cameron Mitchell, Stephen Trask and Michael Mayer talk about Darren Criss starring in Hedwig and the Angry Inch | BroadwayWorld.com
DCN

Neil Meron:
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_okwtu4DPOQ1uetdyxo1_500
@neilmeron: #HappyBirthday to one of my favorite people, @DarrenCriss Hope you have a special day, my friend. Sending Love.
February 05 2017

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob345ncHwv1uetdyxo1_500
Neil Meron is the producer of Live TV musicals like Hairspray and The Wiz. He also produced How To Succeed on Broadway
July 29 2016
dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren taking advantage of a flight delay to relax and admire a quiet moment with lovely Mother Nature.

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ol9truwwej1uetdyxo1_500

darrencriss: Ok pop quiz- am I in Florida or British Columbia? It’s a doozy.

I love this pic, capturing a relaxed Darren appreciating living in the present. 
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ol9ug3tDwo1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss: crazy fun night out last night with pals that ended in a piano-side singalong until 4am, woke up shortly thereafter up to head to the next city… and while these nights happen all the time for me, I LIVE for the following days when my flight gets pushed back and I get to spend that extra time taking in the beauty before me.
dailydarrennews

One of the many qualities that I admire of Darren:  He sure knows how to make some wonderful lemonade from lemons that roll his way.   heart

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

IMPORTANT NOTE:

ANNOUNCEMENT:  DISAPPEARING IMAGES

As you know there was a problem that popped up in January 2017.  First, I noticed this forum's logo pic disappeared, and then I noticed many pics which I found on tumblr (mostly dailydarrennews and Darren Criss Army), that were posted in this forum in all the various threads, disappeared as well.   This was a forum-wide problem.

Lin discovered that Tumblr changed the URL on the images that disappeared, and arrived at a fix that brought back the images.  She is truly a tech wizard!  teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 32445860 teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 2029512208   THANK YOU SO MUCH, LIN!!    I appreciate your help so much!!    teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 1124846457 teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 1124846457 teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 1124846457

UPDATE:

I managed to restore almost all of the missing images from all the threads of the forum.  

There were a few pics that I was not able to restore, primarily in Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2016, because the code of the images was unfamiliar to me.   If I was unable to restore images in your post, I will leave a note saying this in your post.  But except for a few images, almost all of the pics in all the threads (even in the Darren Appreciation Thread:  General News about Darren for 2016, which was the longest thread), were restored.

I apologize for the missing pics.    If you are a member, you may click on the links to see the images from their various sources.   If I missed some images, feel free to PM me, and I will try to see if I am able to restore the images. 

To current members:  If you see some of the images in your posts have disappeared, this is most likely why.  If you see I have edited any of your previous posts, it is because I am applying Lin's fix to your post, to restore the missing images in your post.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:43 am; edited 4 times in total

Poppy, thank you so much for all your hard work on this forum. bow to you  bow to you  bow to you

Poppy wrote:
Lilikoiluv wrote:It makes my heart smile whenever I read/hear how people in the industry and beyond (espeically those in the upper echelon) see and appreciate Darren's many, many talents.  teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Icon_cool

Me too, Lilikoiluv.  Me too.

I remember when Darren was cast on Glee, that several of the folks in influential positions noted how Darren created a great impression on them.    You guys have better memories than me.   If you want, please fill in the blanks.

"makes my heart smile" aw, perfect way to put it.  heart
And thanks for posting all these, Poppy! I think some of them were actually new to me, I wasn't aware Robert Ulrich had seen AVPM and I don't think I've read the one from the Warbler music producer before.

I like this other quote from Ryan because it's one thing to praise Darren after he proved to be such a huge success, but this was from a week or so after he got cast:
When I (jokingly) asked if Darren Criss recently chopped off all his long, moppy locks because the budget couldn't support enough hair gel for him and Matthew Morrison, Ryan gasped:

"What?! I have not heard this! Did he really cut off all his hair? He did not do that for the show! But we cast Darren for his exceptional voice and talent, so if he shows up with a bald head, I guess I'll have to make it work…"
http://www.eonline.com/au/news/203226/ryan-murphy-dishes-on-glee-s-biggest-guest-star-ever-and-the-answer-on-kurt-s-boyfriend
I just love that Ryan, who was always very particular about the characters' hairstyles and not exactly known for his good temper, was impressed enough with Darren's talent that he'd be okay with this total newcomer randomly deciding to shave his head in the middle of filming. :laughing

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, you're welcome, Lin.  And thank YOU so much for all your help.  I appreciate it so much! bow to you   :bravo 

Lilikoiluv does have a wonderful way with words.  "Makes my heart smile."  :love 

I love the quote from Ryan Murphy that you posted, Lin.   haha!  "But we cast Darren for his exceptional voice and talent, so if he shows up with a bald head, I guess I'll have to make it work…"   Razz

Lin wrote:I just love that Ryan, who was always very particular about the characters' hairstyles and not exactly known for his good temper, was impressed enough with Darren's talent that he'd be okay with this total newcomer randomly deciding to shave his head in the middle of filming. teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 1021284439

Yes, great observation, Lin.  That quote shows that Ryan felt strongly about the value of having Darren on Glee, with or without hair, bald head or not:big grin  I also am amused that the interviewer seemed to be fond of Darren's "long, moppy locks" at that time.   :love StarKid fan?

(Testing:  Topic to be moved to destination topic.  Last post.)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olbah8kRNO1ubd9qxo1_1280
darrencriss: As if my trip to Palm Beach wasn’t wild enough… Ran into this guy on my way out, almost as if to congratulate me on my adventures. Thumbs up indeed, Bill!

darrencriss: Also I just wanna add, yes, we’re wearing matching polo shirts. Because it’s Palm Beach.

February 13 2017

From Darren Criss Army:

Aw. Poor Darren.  He thought there would be plenty of folks around to chat with at the bar.  Neutral

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olbal63ue31ubd9qxo1_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olbal63ue31ubd9qxo2_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olbal63ue31ubd9qxo3_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olbal63ue31ubd9qxo4_1280

What a gorgeous view.  I have to say I'm really loving these posts from Darren, of him just sitting and contemplating the beauty of his surroundings. 

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olcq9vsaeJ1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost darrencriss

Today was yet another fun adventure in Vancouver. Thanks for stopping by, Sunshine. http://ift.tt/2lK0Ikh

February 13, 2017
via DarrenCrissArmy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren's Schedule:

March 20 & 21           Supergirl and The Flash Musical Crossovers (on the CW)

April 8, 2017.             University of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration.   Tickets on Sale Feb. 3 (9 am EST at the Michigan Union Ticket Office and 10 am EST online):  
                                  http://arts.umich.edu/news-features/tickets-for-u-ms-star-studded-true-blue-bicentennial-event-to-go-on-sale-feb-3/

Happy belated Birthday Darren! 

Lol, he met Bill Clinton! How random!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi dusty.   :hello   haha!  I thought the same thing, that it was random meeting Bill Clinton (unless he made an appearance at the Night of the Stars events in Florida; I don't really remember who else was involved with that event, other than Michael Feinstein and Alan Cumming).

I have to run, but just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.  heart 

Have some lovely Darren videos:  :love

(2010)

(2011)

Blaine wishes everyone a Happy Valentine's Day too. 
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olcxfpF8fL1uhjs7no1_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olcxfpF8fL1uhjs7no2_500
darrenncriss.tumblr.com
via wherenothingisforkeeps and dailyglee-gifs

Can you believe this guy who is just smouldering:
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_lgu1jtj68z1qdxej0o1_500
everettcriss
via brianwilly

Is the same guy as in this goofy clown?
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_lnxli4OEfK1qdxej0o1_500
source
via adorkabledarrencriss

Lin, I'm pretty sure you used this gif before--thank you!   I love clown Darren.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I'm a little late, but wanted to post these:

from dailydarrennews:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ole01tlnEi1qbool4o1_500
mypatronusismalec:
   Via Mia’s snapchat (February 14th, 2017)

Also, Darren hung out with pal, Neal Daniels.  :happy face
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_ole2plCiMX1uetdyxo1_500
nealthedrummer Both live in LA but we only hang in other countries. Today it’s Vancouver.  @darrencriss
February 14 2017

From DarrenCrissArmy:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_oldwcozm4x1ubd9qxo1_1280

Can these be a REAL thing??  heart #sugardaddy

# Repost @hedwigonbway

If you’ve got some sugar for me…. heart http://ift.tt/2kuEL7V

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Is this an ad for the flask?  Notice the message on the flask, . . . so Darren.  :amused 

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olhuimtyhN1uetdyxo1_1280
maxspoonedher Color Theory ft Darren Criss
February 16 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_oljrjrmyqT1uetdyxo1_500

I think the MUAHS Awards are on Sunday, February 19.  Note:  MUAHS = Make-up Artists & Hair Stylists.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

The irony of them using this pic of this costume (the shirt with that bow tie makes my eyes go wha? ).   Razz
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olovt9Vgha1uetdyxo1_1280
@CostumeAwards And it just keeps getting better–we are beyond excited to have @DarrenCriss tomorrow as a #CDGA19 presenter! #Glee #Costumes #LouEyrich

Nice pic.  Everyone looks so cool.  8)
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olo5zlXoRG1rr00q0o1_1280
belleybuttons:
     via Mia’s snapchat (Feb 19th)

Darren showing his support of Sara Bareilles (who he worked with in the Hollywood Bowl's The Little Mermaid in Concert last summer). 

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olout4Xm8F1uetdyxo1_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olout4Xm8F1uetdyxo2_500

links to quoted tweets: 1 + 2

The 2017 Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards (Darren presenting the Distinguished Artisan Award to Ryan Murphy).  :happy face

From DarrenCrissArmy:

I think Darren asks Ryan, "What's your best side?"  :amused

Via Local_706 on Twitter: “A round of applause for our #MUAHSawards Distinguished Artisan Honoree RYAN MURPHY, presented by #DarrenCriss  http://ift.tt/2lZtxNV
via DarrenCrissArmy

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olopkieCl71ubd9qxo1_1280

2017 Make-Up Artists And Hair Stylists Guild Awards - Inside

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 19: Actor Darren Criss attends the 2017 Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards at The Novo by Microsoft on February 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mathew Imaging/WireImage)

http://ift.tt/2m1dAXt
via DarrenCrissArmy

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olopltyrj11ubd9qxo1_1280

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 19: Actor Darren Criss attends the 2017 Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards at The Novo by Microsoft on February 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mathew Imaging/WireImage)

http://ift.tt/2lE5e7H
via DarrenCrissArmy

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olopolAY9o1ubd9qxo1_1280

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 19: Actors Darren Criss (L) and Ryan Murphy attend the 2017 Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards at The Novo by Microsoft on February 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mathew Imaging/WireImage)

http://ift.tt/2kRp0bb
via DarrenCrissArmy

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olopspxABG1ubd9qxo1_1280

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 19: Actors Ryan Murphy (L), receives the Distinguished Artisan Award presented by actor Darren Criss onstage at the 2017 Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards at The Novo by Microsoft on February 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mathew Imaging/WireImage)

Mathew Imaging

http://ift.tt/2m17pCv
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnvryl5Kb1uetdyxo1_500
beautylaunchpad: Darren Criss from Glee and American Horror Story presenting the Distinguished Artisan Award to Ryan Murphy at the #muahsawards! #darrencriss #ryanmurphy #ardell @ardell #americanhorrorstory #glee #mua #hairstylist #local706

A few pics (go to endlesslyklaine for more):

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olojo2hn9z1qayexuo3_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olojo2hn9z1qayexuo4_1280
endlesslyklaine:
     Darren Criss at the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards in Los Angeles, 19 Feb 2017.

haha!   The last 2 pics.  I wonder what they were talking about.  :amused
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzf2Qxuw1qayexuo5_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzf2Qxuw1qayexuo4_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzf2Qxuw1qayexuo7_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzf2Qxuw1qayexuo8_1280
endlesslyklaine:
   Darren Criss at the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards in Los Angeles, 19 Feb 2017.

Some nice pics of Darren and Ryan:
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo1_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo2_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo7_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo3_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo9_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo5_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olnzkqeHlP1qayexuo8_1280
endlesslyklaine:
     Darren Criss (and Ryan Murphy) at the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards in Los Angeles, 19 Feb 2017.

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some pics of Darren as a presenter at the Costume Designers Guild Awards (CDGA). 

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Matt Bomer was there too!  Anderson brothers reunion!  :amused    Plenty of brotherly love! 

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrmuoNtSy1ubd9qxo1_1280
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrmuoNtSy1ubd9qxo2_500
via DarrenCrissArmy

Aw, love the tweet from Matt about Darren, and the cute tweet from Michael Hitchcock too. 
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrjgoEvAf1ubd9qxo1_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrjgoEvAf1ubd9qxo2_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrjgoEvAf1ubd9qxo3_1280

via DarrenCrissArmy

Some nice pics of Darren and Mia:
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrt8oUoh11ubd9qxo6_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrt8oUoh11ubd9qxo5_1280

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrt8oUoh11ubd9qxo2_1280
On the red carpet at the Costume Designers Guild Awards 2/21/17

(Source: gettyimages.com)
via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:

A few pics.  They look so happy to see each other. 
teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo1_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo2_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo3_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo4_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo5_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlpmFKkh1uetdyxo6_500
LQ | Actors Darren Criss and Matt Bomer attend the 19th CDGA presented by LACOSTE at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 21, 2017
via dailydarrennews

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrkeh7jkC1uetdyxo1_500
donwinstonla: #cdga19 #mattbomer #darrencriss

Darren and Mia (wow, all those flashes going off): 

@CostumeAwards Oh hey, @DarrenCriss. Welcome to #CDGA19!

Some nice pics of Darren and Mia (and a pic with Mandy Moore too):

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlwium9f1uetdyxo5_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlwium9f1uetdyxo6_500

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olrlwium9f1uetdyxo8_1280
LQ | Darren Criss attends the 19th CDGA presented by LACOSTE at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 21, 2017

via dailydarrennews

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olr97uwLEl1uetdyxo6_400

teendream - Darren Appreciation Thread: General News about Darren for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_olr97uwLEl1uetdyxo7_400
LQ | Actor Darren Criss attends The 19th CDGA with Presenting Sponsor LACOSTE at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 21 2017 in Beverly Hills California
via dailydarrennews

There are more pics at dailydarrennews.

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum