Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Lin wrote:I saw that you got us confirmation on Twitter, well done! Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 3693794830

lol. Yes, I have no pride and asked SHN if they would be posting the conversation portion of the evening, and they tweeted back, "Yes. Stay tuned . . . "  I'm so looking forward to hearing those three chat about Hedwig. What an incredible opportunity that was!  They seemed to have had a running "shower" joke after Darren's slip in "showering praise" on Stephen, so that should be fun to watch too.  :amused 

I realize that it's good publicity for them too, but I'm thankful to SHN for recording the event in HD and sharing it with fans.

Poppy wrote: Maybe he'll even get carwashed . . . Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 2780594425  One can only hope.
laugh until you cry Don't get my hopes up, Poppy!  If they keep the staging similar to the Belasco's we'll be in the correct area, but I bit too far from the aisle, I'm afraid.  lol.

And thank you for sharing in my excitement, Poppy.  :hug

Saw this piece of nostalgia come across my tumblr dash: 
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oeag6nQPH81qbool4o1_500
ariannephillips: throwing back to my first meeting with @darrencriss for @hedwigonbway at my house trying on his bespoke HEDWIG boots #hedwigandtheangryinch #costume #tbt #ariannearchive #darrencriss

I love how Darren's t-shirt choice back then unknowingly foreshadowed future Hedwig events. :big grin

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Lilikoiluv wrote: lol. Yes, I have no pride and asked SHN if they would be posting the conversation portion of the evening, and they tweeted back, "Yes. Stay tuned . . . "  I'm so looking forward to hearing those three chat about Hedwig. What an incredible opportunity that was!  They seemed to have had a running "shower" joke after Darren's slip in "showering praise" on Stephen, so that should be fun to watch too.  Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 3295213406

I realize that it's good publicity for them too, but I'm thankful to SHN for recording the event in HD and sharing it with fans.

Yea Lilikoiluv!!  Thank you for doing that!   bow to you   :bravo   Now, we have the video of the conversation from SHN!    Still haven't had a chance to listen to all of the conversation, but am eager to listen to it tonight!   And yes, what a wonderful thing for SHN to share this with fans, what a great opportunity to listen to the thoughts of these two actors about this wonderful show, and what a luxury to be able to listen to the thoughts of one of the co-creator's!

Love that pic of Darren with the SF shirt, Lilikoiluv!   Darren just knew in his sub-conscious that the tour would be in SF and he would be in it!  :amused

Poppy wrote:I (and anyone else who wants to) will be posting here until Hedwig performances start on Sunday (October 2), and then after that I'll be posting in one or more of the other 4 threads for the SF and L.A. tour of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. 
That sounds like a great plan, Poppy!  

Things are really ramping up toward Sunday's premiere (is that the correct term?) of the"Hedwig and the Angry Inch" National Tour!  More pics:  

I dunno why, but seeing Darren's nailpolished fingers just gets to me: 
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_o47eipK9Yf1sgrd6bo1_500
x

I love Lena Hall and her generous posting of pics and such.  She's  hugely talented and loves the show so much. She's going to be an incredible Hedwig: 
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebwz1qqJE1rnutdko1_500
x

DDN has a short audio of Darren rehearsing "Angry Inch" (sorry, I dunno how to post that here), and he sounds great! 

And SHN has put up their HD video the entire evening.

What an entertaining and interesting event!  Seeing these Stephen, Lena, and Darren together to talk about Hedwig was such a gift.  Their love, camaraderie, talent are lovely to see and hear.  :love

TodayTIX will be offering $40 rush tickets or Hedwig: 
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oec5omA5m01uetdyxo1_500

Here's an extended version of the above pic:
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oec9gbVnEo1uetdyxo1_500
Is this a new photo?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Yea!  How exciting!  applause

Darren rehearsing “Angry Inch” (audio only) | source

September 30 2016
dailydarrennews

Edit:  Oops!  double post of the SHN video.  Beat to the punch by the speedy Lilikoiluv!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Great post, Lilikoiluv!   Thank you so much for posting so many goodies!

And I know, seeing Darren with the blue Hedwig fingernail polish just symbolizes to me that the team of Hedwig really believed in Darren, and gave Darren this wonderful opportunity to play this complex character, to sing this gorgeous music, in a way that really shows Darren's potential as an actor and a vocalist.   I'm so grateful that Daren was given this opportunity, especially given his relatively young age, compared to the other Hedwig actors. 

I only listened to part of the SHN video, but Lena has a longstanding love of Hedwig too, it seems.  She's gonna be an awesome Hedwig, like Lilikoiluv said.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

What a great deal too, to have $40 rush tickets!  I hope people take advantage of such a great price!

I don't know if that is a new pic of Darren, or if it just gives us a larger view of an existing pic.  Either way, it's cool that we get to see what to us seems like a  new pic!

Poppy wrote:
And I know, seeing Darren with the blue Hedwig fingernail polish just symbolizes to me that the team of Hedwig really believed in Darren, and gave Darren this wonderful opportunity to play this complex character, to sing this gorgeous music, in a way that really shows Darren's potential as an actor and a vocalist.   I'm so grateful that Daren was given this opportunity, especially given his relatively young age, compared to the other Hedwig actors. 

I only listened to part of the SHN video, but Lena has a longstanding love of Hedwig too, it seems.  She's gonna be an awesome Hedwig, like Lilikoiluv said.
Well said, Poppy!  And yes, Lena is going to kill as Hedwig.

Thank you for posting the video of Darren's "Angry Inch" rehearsal.  thumbs up

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome, Lilikoiluv!

I keep forgetting what seats you  have, Lilikoiluv, for the SF show.  I looked it up again and I'm impressed that you are soooo close to the stage!  My seat for the Belasco Theatre was in Row F, which I thought was really close.  You could really see Darren's facial expressions so well.   But your seats are even closer!   And hopefully, if they keep it the same as the Broadway shows, you'll be in perfect position to see the carwash!  I can only imagine how happy you will be watching him perform, Lilikoiluv!  

From dailydarrennews: 

Some great pics from SHN.  :happy face
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebw38zZ131uetdyxo5_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebw38zZ131uetdyxo4_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebw38zZ131uetdyxo6_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebw38zZ131uetdyxo7_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebw38zZ131uetdyxo9_1280
SHN: Broadway in San Francisco: Darren Criss, Lena Hall, and Stephen Trask sat with moderator Adam Savage to discuss HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH.
#HedwigSHN performs October 2–30 at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre. For more info:  bit.ly/HedwigSHN
September 30 2016
dailydarrennews

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo1_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo6_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo10_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo2_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo8_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo3_1280
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo4_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo5_1280
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo9_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvzojHyM1uetdyxo7_1280
SHN: Broadway in San Francisco: Darren Criss, Lena Hall, and Stephen Trask sat with moderator Adam Savage to discuss HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH.
#HedwigSHN performs October 2–30 at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre. For more info:  bit.ly/HedwigSHN
dailydarrennews

Lilikoiluv wrote:What an entertaining and interesting event!  Seeing these Stephen, Lena, and Darren together to talk about Hedwig was such a gift.  Their love, camaraderie, talent are lovely to see and hear.  Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 3446027931

Well said, Lilikoiluv!   Even if you turned the volume of the SHN video to no sound, when watching the video of the conversation, you can see the support and camaraderie between these three (as well as see it in the photos).   So great!

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oebvif5mE21uetdyxo1_500
shnsf: Pick up a copy of the @mercnews Entertainment Guide, featuring @hedwigonbway’s hometown hero @darrencriss!

Note:  I assume this is the paper copy of the article that dailydarrennews posted on September 27?

Another article:
BroadwayWorld wrote:
HEDWIG National Tour Kicks Off in Darren Criss's Hometown This Sunday

September 30, 2016

A friendly reminder! Darren Criss and Lena Hall will launch the highly anticipated National Tour of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the 2014 Tony Award-winning Best Musical Revival, reprising their critically-acclaimed performances at the SHN Golden Gate Theatre in San Francisco (October 2-30) and the Hollywood Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles (November 1-27).

As Bay Area natives, Darren Criss and Lena Hall are thrilled to open the tour in front of hometown audiences and then bring the show to Hollywood.     Criss explained, "When I found out that the tour would be kicking off in my hometown of San Francisco - the city where I was introduced to Hedwig & The Angry Inch - I could think of no better excuse to get back into the heels of a character I loved and missed so very much. And since Los Angeles has become a second home for me, I relished the idea of seeing what kind of fun Hedwig would bring to the heart of Hollywood!"

Hall offered a similar sentiment: "Not only will I get to share the stage with my fellow San Francisco native and friend Darren Criss; but I will also get a chance to begin my own journey as the glam rock heroine Hedwig. To tell her story in my hometown and in Los Angeles is the greatest homecoming I can think of, and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with my friends, family and Hedheads."

[ . . .]

**Note: Lena Hall will appear as Hedwig, and Shannon Conley will appear as Yitzhak, at the following performances:

San Francisco, Sunday, October 9 at 7:00 pm, Wednesday, October 12 at 8:00 pm, Wednesday, October 19 at 8:00 pm, and Wednesday, October 26 at 8:00 pm.

Los Angeles, Sunday, November 6 at 6:30 pm, Sunday, November 13 at 6:30 pm, Sunday, November 20 at 6:30 pm, and Friday, November 25 at 8:00 pm.

For more information, visit www.HedwigTour.com.

ABOUT THE ARTISTS:

Darren Criss (Hedwig). Actor, musician and Emmy-nominated composer, Darren Criss, most recently appeared on the Emmy award-winning FX series "American Horror Story." Prior to his rave-reviewed role as Hedwig, he starred on Broadway as J. Pierrepont Finch in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. It was recently announced that he will star as Prince Eric in a limited engagement of The Little Mermaid at the Hollywood Bowl this June. Criss is best known for his breakout role as Blaine Anderson on FOX's Emmy and Golden Globe Award?winning series "Glee." The San Francisco-native is a co-founder of StarKid Productions, a Chicago-based theatre company whose works have spurred viral hits, multiple Billboard charting cast albums, and sold-out national tours. He is the founder of the New York City's first showtunes music festival, Elsie Fest. His additional film, TV and stage credits include Girl Most Likely opposite Kristen Wiig and Annette Bening, The Wind Rises, "Web Therapy," ABC's "Backstage with Disney on Broadway," "Michael Feinstein's New Year's Eve Special" on PBS as well as hosting duties for the NewNowNext Awards and Teen Choice Awards.

Note:  Click on the link to read the whole article, including the bios of Lena, Shannon Conley, and Darren's Standby (Mason Alexander Park).

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

An excerpt from JON Magazine about Darren's thoughts and feelings about being in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oee5lw0MGV1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren on Hedwig in JÓN Magazine, Fall 2016
DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I hope this doesn't confuse folks.  I think I'll keep this thread open, to post promotional information for Hedwig and the Angry Inch in SF (and later, for L.A.).  And if you want, you can post in this thread miscellaneous news about Hedwig and the Angry Inch (SF/L.A. Tour).

It's nice that Hedwig and the Angry Inch appears on this NY Times list of Broadway musicals on tour.  :happy face  I like the pic of Darren that they decided to use.  Look how touched he looks.   This pic was taken on his first night on Broadway for Hedwig and the Angry Inch (April 29, 2015).

From dailydarrennews:

NYTimes wrote:

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oei43gYGZ81uetdyxo1_500

7 Broadway Musicals Coming Your Way
October 3, 2016

Can’t make it to New York but love musicals? Here’s our expert guide to seven shows, several of them Tony Award winners, that are arriving in cities near you.

[. . . ]

‘Hedwig and the Angry Inch’ Tour
Started: Oct. 2 in San Francisco

THE STORY John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trask’s rock ’n’ roll musical opened on Broadway in 2014, starring Neil Patrick Harris as the titular “internationally ignored song stylist” struggling with his identity as a “slip of a girlyboy.” Originally staged off Broadway at the Jane Street Theater in 1998, the show developed a loyal following of self-proclaimed “Hedheads” during its two-year run. A 2001 film featured Mr. Mitchell, who originated the role on stage, as Hedwig.

WHY YOU SHOULD SEE IT Ben Brantley called the Broadway production “foulmouthed, electrically tuneful and furiously funny.”

WHAT’S NEW Darren Criss, best known for his role on the TV series “Glee,” will play Hedwig in San Francisco and Los Angeles, the first two cities on the tour. (Mr. Criss was one of five actors, including Mr. Mitchell, who succeeded Mr. Harris in the role on Broadway.) He’ll be joined by Lena Hall, who won a Tony for her performance as Yitzhak, Hedwig’s bandmate.

WHO SHOULD SEE IT David Bowie fans, transgender rockers, families with adventurous teenagers.

TICKETS AND TOUR INFORMATION HedwigBroadway.com

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oejim58fSM1uetdyxo1_500
link to tweet

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oejioiydO21uetdyxo1_500
@humphryslocombe We have your tickets to @HedwigOnBway @shnsf - Just show us your rockstar pose! Details: http://www.humphryslocombe.com/contest/  Starts TODAY! #HedwigSHN

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Sugar Daddy Ice Cream!
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oedpjrrflp1ubd9qxo1_1280
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oedpjrrflp1ubd9qxo2_500

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oedpjrrflp1ubd9qxo3_500

EDIT:  Guys, it's all flexible in which of the 3 Hedwig Tour (SF/L.A.) threads you want to post.  Post in whichever of the 3 threads you want.    There's no right or wrong choice.  :happy face

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

I love these! The shnsf twitter account is so active and cute in responding to so many fans. I love how they're getting everyone excited! I hope someone very special wins those tickets to tomorrow's opening night!   :fingers crossed oh yeah dance!

I also love how Humphry Slocombe is hyping Hedwig with a special ice cream flavor for the month of October PLUS giving away tickets!  So cool. I hope we'll get to taste the Sugar Daddy Hedwig ice cream flavor while we're there!

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I also love how active shnsf is!   I hope that the Pantages is like that too. 

I'm getting a little confused.  So SHNSF is giving away 2 tickets for tomorrow, for the 10/5 show (officially the Opening Night).  And the ice cream place, Humphry Slocombe is giving away tickets to two winners (who each get 2 tickets?) for the Tuesday October 18 show, I think. 

Some great promotion of and support for the show!  applause 

Lilikoiluv, you need to take a pic at the ice cream place!   Hope you like the Sugar Daddy ice cream!  :happy face

So why were there 2 preview nights?  I don't really understand how these things work.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

This is a cool idea.  Buying a rush ticket for the Sunday--2 pm shows will give you a chance to meet Darren in a Meet and Greet after the show.
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oepbpryTTJ1uetdyxo1_500
darrencriss Let’s hang backstage at@shnsf!!! Get tix and more info on @TodayTix: go.todaytix.com/HedwigRush #meetdarren
October 07 2016

ha.  The sex hair comment made me laugh.  The second comment from Alex is very sweet and supportive.
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oepjenRzGM1uetdyxo3_500
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oepjenRzGM1uetdyxo4_500
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oepjenRzGM1uetdyxo2_500
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oepjenRzGM1uetdyxo1_500
link to todaytix

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From @DarrenArmy:

A way to win tickets to Hedwig in SF.

For those folks who want to see the Darren in Hedwig in L.A. at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre, here is a chance to win tickets:

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 640x360-hedwig-etw-ver4

AMP.CBSLocal.com wrote:
All week during the 9am Daly Download, Carson Daly has your tickets to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Hollywood Pantages Theater!

The show is running from November 1-27th and it’s starring Darren Criss and Lena Hall.

To win, listen for the Top 5 most downloaded songs in LA/OC at 9am. When you’ve got them all, call us up at 877-971-HITS (4487) and if you’re the correct caller, you win!
Link

Last edited by Poppy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, this is truly very, very important:

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oeui239QWu1ubd9qxo1_1280

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oeui239QWu1ubd9qxo2_1280

http://www.rockthevote.com/get-informed/elections/voter-registration-deadlines.html
via DarrenCrissArmy

Thank you, sunshunes and @hedwigonbway  for this critical message!

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_oeuiwvmDAF1ubd9qxo1_1280

# Repost hedwigonbway

Ladies & gentlemen, there’s an election going on and the stakes are higher than Hedwig’s golden boots. If you haven’t already, go to rockthevote.com to #register. Danke,  #Hedwig. Illustration : @sunshunes http://ift.tt/2e8TCqB
via DarrenCrissArmy

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

A couple of interviews:

Link to Darren on the Brian Copeland Show (KGO 810)
dailydarrennews

Light-hearted article with Reggi Aqui of ABC7:
12 Questions with Darren Criss of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch' at SHN Golden Gate Theatre

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Nice promo to see Darren in Hedwig, from Reggie Aqui from ABC7.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch tops weekend events in San Francisco | ABC7 News

October 14 2016
dailydarrennews

From Darren Criss Army:
Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_of2ex4PMe21ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost hollywoodpantagestheatre
The moon comes up over Hollywood Blvd. http://ift.tt/2eC48WV
(via DarrenCrissArmy)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Just want to take this opportunity to wish Lilikoiluv the best trip to SF! celebration dance!   Hope you love seeing Darren in Hedwig (I have a feeling, for some reason, that you will :amused ), and have tons of fun seeing Darren in his old high school, St. Ignatius!   celebrate  clapping hands   Looking forward to hearing your thoughts later! 

Speaking of Hedwig:
People may win two tickets to the Tuesday October 18 Hedwig show in SF, courtesy of Humphry Slocombe ice cream!   Contest ends Sunday October 16 at 2 pm PST (that's tomorrow). 

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Bisexual - The Hedwig and the Angry Inch Tour in SF and L.A. (Promotion, Pre-Performances & Miscellaneous Information) - Page 5 Tumblr_of57cbGELG1uetdyxo1_500

Todaytix.com
October 16 2016

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum