Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Homework EP Release Party/Concert at the Globe Theatre (December 15, 2017, Los Angeles).  

From dcriss-archive:

Broadway World wrote:
VIDEO: Watch Darren Criss's Solo EP Release Concert

Dec. 22, 2017

Emmy-nominated artist and actor Darren Criss has released his solo indie EP entitled ‘Homework.’ This is his first solo project in over seven years. He performed a release day show in Los Angeles and fans are lucky enough to have access of the show’s livestream. Watch the whole concert below!

Criss is perhaps best known for his role on GLEE and his starring roles on Broadway in HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING and HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH.

Here’s what he shared with fans: “It’s a new EP called “Homework.” I liked the name for a couple of reasons. For starters, I made it mostly at home. Whether writing or recording it at my own place or at friends’, it’s about as homegrown as you can get. It was produced mostly with real live instruments, getting back to what really started my life as a songwriter in the first place- guitars & pianos and words & music. The main idea behind this was to embrace me just being me as much as possible in the hopes of it reaching you in some kind of positive way. Secondly, homework always took me way too long to do. It’s true what they say- an artist’s work is never done. It never feels “done” until it’s out there for someone else to experience. And so here I am, “finishing” it by releasing it into the world, and encouraging it to live its own life with you. You who have waited very patiently and supported me tirelessly through the years- my family & friends from school growing up in San Francisco, my friends from college in Ann Arbor, the fans that kicked off my career and the new ones that are interested into diving a little deeper into my backstory. This one’s for you. So here, I did some homework.“

You can also watch the video we shot at Darren’s home for track #4, “I Don’t Mind" here.

Below is the track listing:

1. Foolish Thing

2. I Dreamed A Dream

3. Going Nowhere

4. I Don’t Mind

5. The Day That The Dance Is Over

In addition to his music endeavors, Darren will be starring as Andrew Cunanan in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, the second installment of Ryan Murphy’s award-winning franchise American Crime Story. He stars alongside Penélope Cruz, Édgar Ramírez and Ricky Martin. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story is set to premiere on January 17th on FX.

-

Last edited by Poppy on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Homework EP Release Party/Concert at the Globe Theatre (December 15, 2017, Los Angeles).  

This is really nice.    He looks so happy in this first gif.  :happy face 

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo7_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo3_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo4_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo8_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo6_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo5_540

Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p150iabw3A1sczt3wo2_540

na-page:
Homework EP Release Show - December 15, 2017 at the Globe Theater, LA
Credit: @lucy8675309 Youtube Playlist

via jenndesq

Source: na-page

This is a fantastic pic!
Glee - Darren's Concerts and Other Musical Performances for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_p14vn0SjlI1spyngdo1_500
hottestmakeupsexever:
   x

via gleekto

-

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum