Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post Photos of Darren for 2017.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Photos"), please let me know.

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I think this is going to be one of my favorite pics of my favorite famous person:

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ol9ug3tDwo1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss: crazy fun night out last night with pals that ended in a piano-side singalong until 4am, woke up shortly thereafter up to head to the next city… and while these nights happen all the time for me, I LIVE for the following days when my flight gets pushed back and I get to spend that extra time taking in the beauty before me.
February 12 2017
dailydarrennews

I love this pic, capturing a relaxed Darren appreciating living in the present, just soaking in and relishing the dazzling loveliness of Mother Nature.

One of the many qualities that I admire of Darren:  He sure knows how to make some gorgeous lemonade from lemons that roll his way.   heart

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on4wjaXuTU1uetdyxo1_400
Face the Music: 6 Portraits from ‘The Flash’-'Supergirl’ Musical Crossover (PHOTOS)

dailydarrennews

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on4skd7QUi1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss Eyyyyu whassamattayaface, it’s me, Music Meister! Me, day 1, at my fitting with the wonderful @cwtheflash & @supergirlcw fam. Check out my debut tonight on Supergirl !

dailydarrennews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

love this pic!

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on6iydS50d1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss ‪Tonight at 8pm PT, I’ll be live tweeting w/ the West Coast- 2nd night of the @cwtheflash / #supergirlcw crossover! Join me… or else!

dailydarrennews

And this one too!
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on8lo8BK2T1uetdyxo1_1280
Source
dailydarrennews

5subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 am

You've started this thread with pics that evoke so many FEEELS, Poppy. Thank you! 

I agree, that pic of Darren on the beach with his captioned thoughts may be one of my favorite pics of him too.  

Poppy wrote:I love this pic, capturing a relaxed Darren appreciating living in the present, just soaking in and relishing the dazzling loveliness of Mother Nature.

One of the many qualities that I admire of Darren:  He sure knows how to make some gorgeous lemonade from lemons that roll his way.   subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 1553217600
Agreed.   :love 

The welcome note the the costume department pinned to his costume was such a lovely gesture. Everything about this musical crossover episode--both bts and on screen--was just a a lovefest of happiness and fun!  Loved it all! 

Poppy wrote:love this pic!

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on6iydS50d1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss ‪Tonight at 8pm PT, I’ll be live tweeting w/ the West Coast- 2nd night of the @cwtheflash / #supergirlcw crossover! Join me… or else! 
Me too!  Darren in his graceful motion is a thing of beauty.  heart

Other pics (of many, many) I've loved recently: 

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_old812rSdD1uetdyxo1_1280
darrencriss: Today was yet another fun adventure in Vancouver. Thanks for stopping by, Sunshine.
:love

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omozlk2OfF1qg49w0o1_1280
x

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omls4mrNGX1udy69jo1_500
x

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oknzb9FEk51uetdyxo1_500
x

Last edited by Lilikoiluv on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

6subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, I'm so glad this thread gives you the feels, Lilikoiluv!

Lilikoiluv wrote:
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on4skd7QUi1uetdyxo1_1280

The welcome note the the costume department pinned to his costume was such a lovely gesture. Everything about this musical crossover episode--both bts and on screen--was just a a lovefest of happiness and fun!  Loved it all!

I agree, Lilikoiluv!  I have to say, everything I have read about the cast of The Flash on the set has caused me to form a very positive impression of the CW.  It really does seem to have a nice "we are all part of the family" feel.   And I admire how they have continued to stick by shows that are not doing so well in the ratings, because they stand by the quality of the shows (like Jane the Virgin). 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Me too!  Darren in his graceful motion is a thing of beauty.  subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 1553217600
Very eloquently said, Lilikoiluv!  I couldn't have said it any better.  :happy face

Love all of those pics you posted, Lilikoiluv.  That one of Darren looking out at the water in Vancouver during sunset is also one of my favorites. 

And photos of Darren-with-something-on his head are just so cute, aren't they?    Whether it's a cozy beanie cap, a colorful head band, or cute head phones. heart 

I also love that one with Chuck and Ricky jumping in the air with the beautiful blue sky and aqua ocean in the background.

Thanks for the link to more photos of Michael Arden and Andy Mientus's wedding.  Truly gorgeous pics there.  They look so happy.  I enjoyed seeing Darren and Mia's pics.

7subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Moving a photo of Darren during the Listen Up tour to here:  Past Photos/Gifs of Darren

Last edited by Poppy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

8subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 pm

That last picture is stunning, Poppy! (even though it's technically not a 2017 picture Razz)
Lilikoiluv wrote:subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omozlk2OfF1qg49w0o1_1280
x
I think this might be my fav Darren picture of the year so far. Will he ever be able to resist a piano?  :love

Just a heads-up about the wedding pictures, I remember Andy tweeted last year that those were meant to be private and to please not spread them around if you come across them.

9subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oops.  You are right.  The photo that I posted was from the 2013 Listen Up tour.  I'll move it.  Thanks Lin.  :happy face

Aw, cute.  Darren's enduring bond with the piano and other musical instruments is another reason the photo that Lilikoiluv posted is endearing.

10subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Nice pic of Darrenat the iHeartRadio Music Awards (March 5, 2017):

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omk1pgyGpi1te82k8o1_500
dcriss-edits:
  X

via darrencriss-gif

11subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Poppy wrote:Oops.  You are right.  The photo that I posted was from the 2013 Listen Up tour.  I'll move it.  Thanks Lin.  :happy face
Haha sorry, I didn't mean you had to move it! As far as I'm concerned, it can be in every thread of the forum. Razz

I agree with Darren that this is the cutest.
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on778rP3tU1uetdyxo1_500
@DarrenCriss I mean I don’t wanna start any beef but this MIGHT be the cutest pic I took on set- @candicekp if BarIris doesn’t work out, hit a Meister up

12subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't want to confuse anyone by keeping the photo here.  :big grin 

That pic of Darren and Candice is cute.  heart

13subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:25 am

Lin wrote:
Lilikoiluv wrote:subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omozlk2OfF1qg49w0o1_1280
x
I think this might be my fav Darren picture of the year so far. Will he ever be able to resist a piano?  :love
I know, right?!  I just love the piano, his expression, and that he seems so relaxed and happy there.   :love  And like Poppy said, his headwear adds to the attractiveness of the pic too.  heart

Lin wrote:Just a heads-up about the wedding pictures, I remember Andy tweeted last year that those were meant to be private and to please not spread them around if you come across them.
Thanks for the heads-up, Lin--I didn't know about Andy's tweet and it makes perfect sense. I didn't want the post the private pics, and that is why I posted only a link at first.  I will remove the pic and link from my post above (and from my tumblr). My apologies for that. 

Lin wrote:
I agree with Darren that this is the cutest. 

Enlarge this image
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on778rP3tU1uetdyxo1_500
@DarrenCriss I mean I don’t wanna start any beef but this MIGHT be the cutest pic I took on set- @candicekp if BarIris doesn’t work out, hit a Meister up
Candice had mentioned that this episode was her first time working with Darren, and so this pic just makes me smile extra hard!  I also loved Candice's reply: 
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_on77p0NcQ31uetdyxo1_500

Loved Darren's (and Chuck's) great-looking (and expensive) coordinating jackets from the iHeart Radio Awards.  Thanks for posting that great pic, Poppy!  8)

As penance for my faux pas above, here's some Darren with guitar loveliness to add to the piano pic above: 
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo3_r1_250 subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo4_250

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo1_250 subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo2_r1_250
60 Seconds With Darren Criss
x

And a handsome picture from the unveiling of the remodeled Century Plaza back in January: 
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_okbf1qsOeC1u4l72go2_1280
x

:happy face

14subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

No penance needed, Lilikoiluv.  You didn't know about Andy's tweet (and thanks Lin for bringing that to our attention).   I know I have inadvertently done the same.   But we certainly enjoy all the pics and gifs of Darren that we can get!   So thank you for the lovely gif set and pic of Darren!   :hug

Lilikoiluv wrote:

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo3_r1_250 subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo4_250

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo1_250 subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo2_r1_250
60 Seconds With Darren Criss
x

And a handsome picture from the unveiling of the remodeled Century Plaza back in January: 

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_okbf1qsOeC1u4l72go2_1280
x

I especially love this one of Darren's lovely smile.  That mega-watt smile has the power to light up the whole room! sunny

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_ogiwmjWJ9Q1sczt3wo2_r1_250

Lilikoiluv wrote:Loved Darren's (and Chuck's) great-looking (and expensive) coordinating jackets from the iHeart Radio Awards.  Thanks for posting that great pic, Poppy!  subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Icon_cool

You're welcome, Lilikoiluv!  These jackets looked like they were made of silk (and so yes, probably expensive!).  They were gorgeous!! :love

15subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Poppy wrote:These jackets looked like they were made of silk (and so yes, probably expensive!).  They were gorgeous!! subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 3446027931
Yup, the Criss brothers definitely made their first official appearance together with much style! 

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omf6nr74kc1qdc1qyo1_r1_500
bandwagonjumping:
Darren and Chuck Criss of Computer Games attend the iHeartRadio Music Awards on March 5, 2017 in Inglewood, California.
They may be called Computer Games but they sure aren’t playing any games when it comes to style.
Darren has often turned to Emporio Armani over the years for suiting but most of his bombers (NYFW aside) come from Topman and come in under $200. This a major step up.
Emporio Armani Jacquard Print Runway Bomber - $1395
Although the word “runway” is right in the name of the style, only Chuck’s black colorway is available to buy while Darren’s green seems to have only seen life on the runway and this red carpet.
x
So Chuck's jacket cost almost $1,400 and Darren's jacket was only seen on the runway. Now THAT's going in style!  I seem to recall Ashley Weston tweeting something about styling them for this event, but I'm not sure. 

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omejzxoIyy1uetdyxo1_500
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_omejzxoIyy1uetdyxo2_500
"Armani Stars"  :love

16subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Ohhh. Armani.  Thanks for the great pics of the two jackets, and of Darren and Chuck, Lilikoiluv!   I appreciate the details that you gave us too, Lilikoiluv.

Lilikoiluv wrote:"Armani Stars"  :love

Aw.  :happy face

17subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:01 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I think this will be one of my favorite videos to watch, because it is so entertaining.  I gotta wonder if there isn't that big brother/little brother dynamic here, with Chuck patiently and serenely dealing with Darren's amusing antics. 

NowThis‏ @nowthisnews

Darren Criss and his brother Chuck have a new band called Computer Games — watch them try and guess classic theme songs

via  Darren Criss Army

18subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I definitively love the whole "old video games" vibe around their band :happy face

And I also love Pokemon, Digimon, Mario, Donkey Kong...

19subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:I definitively love the whole "old video games" vibe around their band subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 3308115737

And I also love Pokemon, Digimon, Mario, Donkey Kong...

I love that vibe too. 

I remember the Pokemon and Mario songs.  :happy face

20subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Empty Re: Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Handsome pic:  :happy face

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo24qj6Kx31te82k8o1_540
dcriss-edits:
  Darren Criss attends the 8th Annual FX All-Star Bowling Party at Lucky Strike Manhattan on April 6, 2017 in New York City. x

via gottalivealoha

Thank you, Lilikoiluv!  :happy face

Here is a photo set of Darren's participation in various WE-Days, a combination of present and past photos:

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo0wnwmIcA1sczt3wo5_r1_540 
subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo0wnwmIcA1sczt3wo1_r1_540

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo0wnwmIcA1sczt3wo3_540

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo0wnwmIcA1sczt3wo6_r1_540

subwayturnstile - Photos/Gifs/Videos of 2017 Tumblr_oo0wnwmIcA1sczt3wo2_540
na-page:
  Darren Criss | W E D A Y 2013-2017

via gottalivealoha  (thank you Lilikoiluv!)

The top pic (Darren in red):  WE Day-NY (2017)

Second from top pic (Black & white):  WE Day Minnesota (2015)

Pic with Kermit:  We Day California (2016)

Second from bottom  pic (with beard):  We Day UK (2016)

Bottom pic:  WE Day Toronto (2013)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum