Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Experiences During 2017

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Fan Experiences During 2017 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:38 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to post about Fan Experiences with Darren for 2017.   To post in this thread ("Topic"), please select "Post Reply" and then type your post.

If you would like me to start a new Topic (thread) that is within the Category of "Miscellaneous News"), please let me know.  bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Icon_smile

2bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:43 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

Darren being his usual sweet and generous self.  I can see him telling the young cousin of this woman to go ahead and chat with him as he walks.   Very sweet. 
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_ojq1stWKCY1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost smashl3y_xo 

When you’re walking from one play and out from another play comes your cousin’s love of her life and he just walks down the streets on NYC with you taking selfies… you can say it’s been a good day. #darrencriss #k8ee_b #nyc  http://ift.tt/2jM85KU

via DarrenCrissArmy

The companion instagram of the young cousin:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_ojpj8g37lL1uetdyxo1_500
k8ee_b: Thank you so much @darrencriss for taking time to take this photo and shake my hand and inspiring me and being my middle school heartthrob and being a real down to earth person and an incredible musician and composer and performer and I’m still in awe that this happened. I can’t find the words to explain how much the conversation with you and taking this photo meant to me.
via dailydarrennews

3bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Aw, this is sweet (Darren being his usual kind self): 

greysfan wrote:
greysfan:

So I just saw Darren Criss on set of The Flash, and I said hi. He smiled, said hi and waved back. It’s amazing how such a small thing can make me so happy, but Darren has that effect….. love the guy so much and how nice he always is :happy face

(via mypatronusismalec)
February 09 2017   (Source)

4bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:19 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

At the Night of the Stars concert in FL 2/11/17:

Aw, this is really a sweet message from this fan. 
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_ol8zs8ML8l1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost alexshatto 

I have supported this man for 8 years, and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen. Thank you, Darren. I knew you were nice but you are genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for flying over for one night, and thank you for taking the time to make every one of us feel special. Thank you for always reminding me that I am not alone. Thank you, and I hope we meet again someday. (Guys I met Harry freaking Potter!) #darrencriss http://ift.tt/2kFZfh2

DarrenCrissArmy

5bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren was sweet enough to take pics with fans while he is in NYC.

This is a cute pic and message.  Love the smiles on the guys' faces:
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_one50399qP1uetdyxo1_1280
thelowdownwithmikeyb Just had a “Glee”-full brunch this #Saturday #Morning in the #WestVillage #NYC. #darrencriss #glee #love #smile #happy #Ootd #Glee #Blaine. I will never wash my IPhone again. LOL

March 25 2017
via dailydarrennews

Nice black and white photo, with nice message.  (Darren look a wee bit sleepy, for some strange reason. :amused )

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_one4whxpk61ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost mel_314

Definitely was a pleasure running into this gem outside of Stonewall, such a beautiful soul  heart http://ift.tt/2no0mn4
via DarrenCrissArmy

I meant to post this before.   A truly touching message, showing the power of Darren's philosophy to cherish life and to try to live life with positivity. 

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Fantwe10

I'm so happy for her, for being so strong and working so hard.   I'm so proud of Darren--he truly is an inspiring person.

A few other nice messages from fans that I meant to post earlier:
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_omjy70E6LV1uetdyxo1_500
jennasaispas_: I used to wait outside of this building for this one & now, as he said, “I’M IN THE BUILDING!” Life is pretty cool sometimes Incredibly proud of Darren and Chuck for Computer Games.. You guys are the best heart

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_omgfpfXWFl1uetdyxo1_500
kay0fsunshine: My Gleeful cheeks can’t hide it. What better way to start your day than meeting @darrencriss on the subway!! So nice getting to chat with you!  :heart eyes   #DayMade.

6bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:51 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Anna's tweet is indeed touching :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

At the U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration (April 8, 2017): 

A short video of Darren being sweet and explaining to a group of fans that he couldn't take pics with each fan because he had some people (professors?) waiting for him.    The fans seemed to appreciate him taking the time to come over and say hi to them.  Very kind of Darren.  :happy face

@barrysblaine: thank you for coming to say hello even though you couldn’t stop for each individual, it means more than you know @DarrenCriss
via dailydarrennews

8bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I guess this was at a deli in Ann Arbor, Michigan, during the time Darren was in town for the U of Michigan Bicentennial Celebration.   So nice of him to stop and chat with them.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oo5rwb0nbg1uetdyxo1_500
jordankaelove: gotta love the universe. @darrencriss, thank you for striking up conversation with us and guessing that I played Patty Simcox in Grease happy

April 09 2017

9bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I think this is a nice photo of Darren with an enthusiastic fan.  Cute!

From Darren Criss Army:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oofjrtW9Xf1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost jarenrhodes

Omg I met Darren Criss today and omg what a blessing http://ift.tt/2ovZsUE

10bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:31 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennnews:

Cute pic with a considerate fan.  I always appreciate greatly fans who are respectful of Darren's wishes.   :happy face 

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_op06rjjSQi1uetdyxo1_500
Dannyrivkin: Great meeting you again @DarrenCriss! Last time (Coachella 2012) you asked me to wait to post til after the fest so figured I’d wait again :big grin

April 26 2017

A couple more cute pics:
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_op1w9reeuG1uetdyxo1_1280

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_op1w9reeuG1uetdyxo2_1280

@alyssabernal: So good bumping’ into @DarrenCriss! He was sweet and charming and I was perfectly awkward as always. Happy Wednesday!   :heart eyes heart   

April 27 2017

11bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Mon May 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Darren looks very cute in these pics.  He was in NYC over the weekend. 

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opltrcfwYo1uetdyxo1_500
ajleviton: Enjoying Hello Dolly with Darren Criss #darrencriss #hellodolly #schuberttheater #broadway #glee #dollylevi #nyc

May 07 2017

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opltxtnP711uetdyxo1_500
morellicupcake: And sometimes you run into Darren Criss on the street. #darrencriss
morellicupcake: @lizfm10 he was walking in to see Hello Dolly in NYC. He was super sweet and when I said I had already seen it, he got adorably excited wanting to know how good it really was.

12bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sat May 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Pics of Daren with Fans (in Miami):

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opvc5vZPek1qeegj9o1_500
fallenjunkie:
  Source

May 13, 2017

From Darren Criss News:
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opuwcmOJs51ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost annabelweinbach

my ~teenage dream~ come true

People are wondering if Darren is sunburned, but I think it may be the lighting.  Look at the rest of the folks in the pics.

13bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Mon May 15, 2017 12:04 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Cute pics (in Miami).  :happy face

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opyo9nmlEh1uetdyxo2_1280

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opyo9nmlEh1uetdyxo1_1280

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_opyo9nmlEh1uetdyxo3_1280
@crtrrs: Made my weekend  heart heart @DarrenCriss

May 14, 2017

via dailydarrennews

14bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Thu May 18, 2017 1:28 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, Darren must be in nerd heaven.   heart   Some pics he took with fans at an Apple Store in Miami.  :happy face

Cute pics (via dailydarrennews):

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oq33gepHMG1uetdyxo1_500

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oq33gepHMG1uetdyxo2_500

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oq33gepHMG1uetdyxo3_500
fromotterspace: Mr. Darren Criss  hands in the air #darrencriss #selfie

trillazzalex: Chance encounter with a talented human being has me full of GLEE. #glee #darrencriss #apple #actor #blaineanderson

yeyo5077: #ACSVersace #rickymartin #edgarramirez #penelopecruz #movies #film #actor #actorlife #cool #fun #love #sigueme #follow #followme #fit #fitness #fitnessmodel

May 17, 2017

And a couple more:
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oq3iqtWBZf1uetdyxo1_500
Thebohemiantrekkerr: Glee club is never over heart

[img]memorybrand: {[ Lost Boys Life ]} @darrencriss of #Glee @mikepriceman of #MemoryBrand[/img][img]memorybrand: {[ Lost Boys Life ]} @darrencriss of #Glee @mikepriceman of #MemoryBrand[/img]
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oq4sn8lHiL1uetdyxo1_500
memorybrand: {[ Lost Boys Life ]} @darrencriss of #Glee @mikepriceman of #MemoryBrand

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

BottleRock Napa Music Festival (5/28/17)

Some cute pics with fans.  :happy face

From dailydarrennews:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oqnmq0HHbq1uetdyxo1_500

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oqnmq0HHbq1uetdyxo2_500
sfmayola: @shireenieweenie @cohentricia bffs w/ @darrencriss #bottlerocknapa #bandgirl #pettyfest #gleecast

ksarendain: yay! it’s @darrencriss. pilipinos in the house! #bottlerock

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oqoquzARFl1uetdyxo1_500
Mylea_mann: Bottlerock has been pretty overall amazing

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oqor7wjzVw1uetdyxo1_500
helenda: Oh. Em. Gee. Randomly ran into @darrencriss when I was watching a set. He was so sweet! I asked him when his band @weplaycomputers is gonna start touring. Check them out if you haven’t already! Thanks for chatting Darren! #bottlerocknapa #bottlerock2017 #helendaataconcert #day3 #darrencriss #glee #computergames

16bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

This is a nice gesture.

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_oqzr50x3Zp1ubd9qxo1_1280
For those of you who are familiar with @hellomaleka’s artwork (Gleegos/brixelated.com, photos, shirt designs for The Criss Project fundraisers) and might want to contribute to a memorial project in her honor. Please help spread the word to those who knew her or her work. Thank you.

17bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orgqno9LzF1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost @azklugerman

When your first outdoor run of the season results in you meeting your TV crush :heart eyes

via  DarrenCrissArmy

18bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:02 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Cute pic:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orkgwsuZDj1wpi2k2o1_1280
_emmerly_: @DarrenCriss stopped by while I’m waiting for standing room tix to @DearEvanHansen #goblue #gosmtd

via dcriss-archive

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

this is a sweet message from a fan.  So kind of Darren to take the time to have a talk with her and give her his views/advice.
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_ornauqANLZ1wpi2k2o1_1280
emilyleahy_: Thank you @darrencriss for taking the time to chat with me last night. You were so incredibly sweet and gave me some really helpful advice. Can’t wait to make the move to NY and start the rest of my life!

A few pics with fans at the Macy's concert:

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orpt4y6dqH1wpi2k2o1_1280

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orpt4y6dqH1wpi2k2o8_1280
X|X

dcriss-archive

I think the fan in this pic went to Hedwig on Broadway
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orpvmkPFxW1wpi2k2o1_1280
X

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orpwljdMVt1wpi2k2o2_1280
@10dancegirl5  You guys killed it tonight!! Thank you for making my night an unforgettable moment!!  heart heart heart #RisingStar #ComputerGames

via dcriss-archive

Cute pic.  Heartfelt message.
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orq7jjwKUH1wpi2k2o9_1280
hey.kevin.man  OMG Computer Games was so good today and i can’t wait to see you guys again in concert hopefully. I hope you keep writing music together and wish you the best of luck with any future obstacles. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH And I wanted to thank you for giving me such beautiful music to listen to and being an inspiration to me because you showed me I can be myself.....so thx so much heart heart heart

20bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Empty Re: Fan Experiences During 2017 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

I'm not sure where this was taken.  Cute pics.

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orr6rcS73r1wpi2k2o1_1280

bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orr6rcS73r1wpi2k2o2_1280
sarahzanon: @DarrenCriss voice of a friggen angel. So lovely to meet you!

June 18, 2017

This just shows how sweet Darren is, how much he values his fans.
bottleRock - Fan Experiences During 2017  Tumblr_orraf08jVp1wpi2k2o1_1280
mr.1600: When @darrencriss is just as excited to see you as you are to see him.

via dcriss-archive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum