Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's TV Projects for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I heard he's gonna sing an original song. The other songs would be covers.

22darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:32 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:
I heard he's gonna sing an original song. The other songs would be covers.

Really!!!   That would be fantastic!!!  Thank you for that info, Jeremy.  I am soooo looking forward to Darren singing an original song!  

And thanks again, Jeremy for being so sweet and giving me and others not just this bit of good news, but also for that funny video.  I really appreciate it!   It's so kind of you!

23darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am

Holy crap! Darren  on the Flash! And as a villain! That's so awesome!
Queue a chorus of "Darren gets all the songs/focus" complaints. Hahahaha!

Can't wait to see him reunited with Melissa and Grant and to see him play a super villain! Do we know anything about the Music Meister?

24darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

Poppy wrote:-

Cute!darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okhbmblcp91ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost darrencriss 

Up up and away we go, #supergirl ! supergirlcw  http://ift.tt/2k2lQCQ
DarrenCrissArmy

:laughing  So cute! Love his expression! He's the greatest fangirl ever!

25darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi dusty!  :hello Welcome back!

They both are so cute.  :love

26darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks Poppy! Waves!

I'm curious as to what the Musical Meister will be like. Is he going to kidnap the super heroes and force them to sing? Lol!

Is he out to rule the world note by note? Is he killing anyone who isn't in tune? Will he meet a gruesome end or make an escape opening up to DC possibly returning at a future date?

27darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:55 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:I'm curious as to what the Musical Meister will be like. Is he going to kidnap the super heroes and force them to sing? Lol!

Ding, ding, ding!   The MM uses his powers to control good guys, and bad guys too, all the while with everyone singing. :amused

dusyt wrote:Is he killing anyone who isn't in tune? Will he meet a gruesome end or make an escape opening up to DC possibly returning at a future date?
haha!  

And please, let's hope he appears sometime later in the season!

28darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:32 am

Hahahaha! That sounds fun! He appears and everyone starts singing!

Would be good if he could return.

29darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:26 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-
Aw, look at how happy these three are!   So cute!  :love
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okruxlVYyX1ubd9qxo1_540

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okruxlVYyX1ubd9qxo2_540
darrencriss The last time I worked with this dude, HE was the bad guy singing at ME. Oh how the tables have turned , @grantgust. Talk about a #tbt @cwtheflash

darrencriss Me & @zachvwoodlee back together again and it feels so good! Glee fam is all over this crossover episode… @supergirlcw / @cwtheflash

via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okrxvw43611uetdyxo1_500

links to Darren’s IG posts: 1 + 2

30darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:46 am

Awww! Love it! Thanks for posting Poppy! Yes, rather ironic isn't it...how the tables have turned! Lol!

31darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:06 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I'm curious to see Darren in his MM costume. I hope we get a picture in the next days.

32darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 am

Yay, love the pictures!  :love
I don't expect to see his costume until official press pictures get released, at least not from Darren. He was already pretty secretive about his Glee wardrobe even though it really wasn't significant.

33darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:36 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

dusty wrote:Awww! Love it! Thanks for posting Poppy! Yes, rather ironic isn't it...how the tables have turned! Lol!

You're welcome, dusty!   haha!
Jeremy wrote:I'm curious to see Darren in his MM costume. I hope we get a picture in the next days.

I'm curious too.  If you google  "Batman:  The Brave and the Bold, Mayhem of the Music Meister," you should be able to find videos of that episode (Episode 24, Season 1, first aired October 23, 2009).   In that episode, the MM wears several different costumes, although I'm guessing the character wears one costume in The Flash/Supergirl musical crossovers.

Lin wrote:
Yay, love the pictures!  darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 3446027931
I don't expect to see his costume until official press pictures get released, at least not from Darren. He was already pretty secretive about his Glee wardrobe even though it really wasn't significant.

Yes, Darren is so good at keeping secrets about these kinds of things.  mad  

So dailydarrennews posted this pic.  I'm squinting, trying to see what the MM is wearing.  Is that him to the left of Kid Flash (Kid Flash is wearing yellow)?   To the right of Kid Flash looks like Cisco/Vibe and then  J'onn J'onzz (the Martian Manhunter, a character from Supergirl).  Looks like the MM is just wearing regular clothes (dark clothes).   

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oku2hpWCYI1uetdyxo1_1280
@thereCgoes_ #TheFlash shooting a scene with Kid Flash, Vibe, Martian Manhunter & Darren Criss as Music Meister (Homer and Dunsmuir) @WhatsFilming

From Darren Criss Army, 2 clips of Darren in Vancouver:

“Goddammit Weather Wizard!”

Darren in Vancouver shooting for The Flash 2/3/17 ( darrencriss)

via DarrenCrissArmy

From dailydarrennews:
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oktlemzyUI1ubcxzvo1_500
reysromanoffs:
    Heather Morris liked and left a comment on Darren’s photo x

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oksh1kRpdq1ubcxzvo1_500
reysromanoffs:
    Naya Rivera liked Darren’s picture on IG x

34darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:45 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Weather wizard :laughing

I like the idea of Darren also wearing regular clothes in the episode. Because it seems we'll barely see his face when he wears the MM costume (the character has opaque glasses and a big hat).

35darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:17 am

Better pic of the outfit via DDN/yvrshoots on Twitter:
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okufmx9hrS1uetdyxo2_1280
I want the silly costume, but good point about being able to see his face.   :amused

There are some more BTS pics on DDN, but none in costume. With Mia coming to visit him, it seems Darren is still shooting next week (and probably isn't flying all across the continent this weekend :laughing ).

Nice to see Heather and Naya liking the pic with Zach.
Melissa Benoist's sister tweeted about Darren, putting it under a spoiler because it's nice but not really relevant here:
Spoiler:

36darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I also want a silly costume, but yet, I always vote for seeing Darren's expressive face.  :amused

Thanks for posting that clear pic of Darren in that scene, Lin.  A very nice outfit.  (Still want a silly costume, though.)

I was happy to hear that he may be shooting scenes next week.  That's positive, hopefully he'll be in a lot of scenes.  :happy face

A couple of pics on the set, with Mia (from dailydarrennews):
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okus05D9v41uetdyxo1_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okus05D9v41uetdyxo6_1280
HQ | Darren on the set of The Flash on February 3rd, 2017

From Darren Criss Army--with Mia, Carlos Valdes (Cisco), and Keiynan Lonsdale (Wally West):
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okvnabFeyc1ubd9qxo1_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okvnabFeyc1ubd9qxo2_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okvnabFeyc1ubd9qxo3_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okvnabFeyc1ubd9qxo4_1280

Shooting The Flash in Vancouver 2/3/17

Photos by Nigel Horsley, Flickr

(Source: flickr.com)
via DarrenCrissArmy

Lin wrote:Nice to see Heather and Naya liking the pic with Zach.
Melissa Benoist's sister tweeted about Darren, putting it under a spoiler because it's nice but not really relevant here:
Spoiler:

Yes, it's always nice to see fellow Glee folks showing their support of Darren. 

Lin, I really enjoyed reading about the positive impression that Melissa's sister has of Darren, of how he went out of his way to meet her and Melissa's family, to talk with her.   I like how she said that it felt like she just met a funny, nice neighbor, versus a celebrity.   Sounds like Darren.  :love

Darren as usual was very kind to fans and went to say hi to them on his break:

From dailydarrennews:

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okufmx9hrS1uetdyxo1_500
@newsflash52
Darren also came over on break to say hi to everybody and take pics.(His outfit is covered so this isn't spoilery) #TheFlash #Supergirl

From Darren Criss Army, an article:

MUSICAL CROSSOVER: THE FLASH's Music Meister (Darren Criss) Versus Vibe (Carlos Valdes), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale) & Martian Man Hunter in the Snow

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Flash-mm-2

The Music Meister’s in Central City. And it’s a Glee reunion for Darren Criss as the meister, Grant Gustin as The Flash and Melissa Benoist as Supergirl. Duet, the Flash episode in the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover, started filming this week. And was scheduled for a Fraturday shoot tonight in downtown Vancouver  as a major snowstorm locked down the city. Criss looked cold in his Music Meister suit. In the big sequence he danced toward Vibe (Carlos Valdes), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale) and the Martian Manhunter from Supergirl.

[ . . .]

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Flash-mm-snow

[ . . . ]

Supergirl’s part of the musical crossover airs Monday, March 20th and The Flash’s Duet follows on Tuesday, March 21st.

(Source: yvrshoots.com)
via DarrenCrissArmy

Poor Darren, those clothes do NOT look very warm.  Something you would wear in L.A., not Vancouver during a snow storm.  wha?

37darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx3x7iF4S1uetdyxo1_1280

fedyck_fotos: @DarrenCriss giving a thumbs up and showing some peace braving the cold snowy night shooting #TheFlash @whatsfilming @olv #YVRShoots #ThanksN
dailydarrennews:

On the set:
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx72b0oUM1qayexuo1_250  darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx72b0oUM1qayexuo4_250

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx72b0oUM1qayexuo2_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx72b0oUM1qayexuo3_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx72b0oUM1qayexuo5_1280

endlesslyklaine:

First look at Darren Criss on the set of The Flash/Supergirl Crossover, February 3rd, 2017.

Another pic.  You can see more pics here:  endlesslyklaine
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx73krvsL1qayexuo4_1280
endlesslyklaine

First look at Darren Criss on the set of The Flash/Supergirl Crossover, February 3rd, 2017.

dailydarrennews

38darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Some more pics, courtesy of Alex of DCN:darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0pshE4T61u4l72go1_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0pshE4T61u4l72go2_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0pshE4T61u4l72go5_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0pshE4T61u4l72go3_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0pshE4T61u4l72go4_1280
darrenkey:
      HQ | Darren Criss on the set of ‘The Flash’ / ’Supergirl’ Musical Crossover in Vancouver, on February 3rd, 2017.
via dailydarrennews

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol1088TBAT1uetdyxo1_500

leanneaguilera My favorite Warbler @darrencriss is stirring up trouble on #Supergirl and #TheFlash! #gleeunion

Note:  Leanne Aguilera is with Entertainment Tonight.

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol0tz8YXaT1uetdyxo1_500

Glad that there is no snowstorm.  :happy face  Darren, if FOX doesn't order your pilot/series, you should try the CW next!

39darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Yay!  BTS pics from "The Flash" and "Supergirl"!   celebration dance!
I have to admit that I too was a bit disappointed that the Music Meister's garish costume and red!hair from the cartoon is not making an appearance.  Seeing Darren going all out in that costume would have been hilarious, and I'm sure Darren would have enjoyed playing off of it too. lol.  

*Jeremy* mentioned seeing more of Darren's face in the episode's costume would be a good thing and I agree.  But some of the bts pics show Darren wearing some kind of eyewear and I wonder if it's a part of the Music Meister's costume?   
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx73krvsL1qayexuo5_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx73krvsL1qayexuo6_1280
x
If those are a part of his costume, at least they don't seem to be as huge at the cartoon version, and hopefully we'll get to see the Music Meister without his glasses at some point . . . for . . . you know . . . character development . . . and such.  Ahem.  :cheeky :blush

These tweets from John Barrowman have me giddy with anticipation of this scene! . . . 
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol4g1v3kln1ubd9qxo1_1280
x

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_ol4hd6zHJe1uetdyxo1_500
x
Look at that list of people for that scene!  What a great group of talent.  Cannot wait to see the scene (and the entire episode) on my television!  :amused

These episodes are full of great people, aren't they?! Besides all of the wonderful actors, there's also Zach Woodlee, Pasek and Paul, etc. So many Team StarKid/Glee/UMich/HP tie-ins!  Love it! I need a pic of Darren and Carlos, and Darren and Tom Felton (is he in the episode?) just hanging around and/or being silly, please and thank you.  :happy face

ETA:  Is John Barrowman one of the actors that some fans were hoping would show up as Blaine's dad at some point in the show?  I seem to recall his name for this, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering wrong.

40darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossovers Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lilikoiluv!  :hello 

Lilikoiluv wrote:Yay!  BTS pics from "The Flash" and "Supergirl"!   darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 1176082380
I have to admit that I too was a bit disappointed that the Music Meister's garish costume and red!hair from the cartoon is not making an appearance.  Seeing Darren going all out in that costume would have been hilarious, and I'm sure Darren would have enjoyed playing off of it too. lol. 

I would have loved that!  :big grin  And Darren would have had so much fun!

Lilikoiluv wrote:*Jeremy* mentioned seeing more of Darren's face in the episode's costume would be a good thing and I agree.  But some of the bts pics show Darren wearing some kind of eyewear and I wonder if it's a part of the Music Meister's costume?  

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx73krvsL1qayexuo5_1280

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okx73krvsL1qayexuo6_1280

Good observation, Lilikoiluv!  

In the first pic that I posted, I thought the MM was wearing glasses:

darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_oku2hpWCYI1uetdyxo1_1280
@thereCgoes_ #TheFlash shooting a scene with Kid Flash, Vibe, Martian Manhunter & Darren Criss as Music Meister (Homer and Dunsmuir) @WhatsFilming

But then Lin posted a clearer, close-up and there was no glasses.
darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 Tumblr_okufmx9hrS1uetdyxo2_1280

So I thought maybe the glasses Darren wore on break were because his eyes are sensitive to sun?  But they don't look like his regular sunglasses and it doesn't look like it was sunny in the pics you posted, Lilikoiluv (in fact, it looks rather dark, maybe they filmed at dusk or dawn, or at night?). I guess we'll see.  Stay tuned!  :happy face

Lilikoiluv wrote:If those are a part of his costume, at least they don't seem to be as huge at the cartoon version, and hopefully we'll get to see the Music Meister without his glasses at some point . . . for . . . you know . . . character development . . . and such.  Ahem.  darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 1692114053 darrencriss - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 2 2625010110

haha!  :amused 

Thanks for posting those tweets from John Barrowman, Lilikoiluv.  I'm also excited to see so many talented folks in that scene.   John Barrowman's character is originally from Arrow, isn't it?  And I think I heard that Victor Garber, who plays the professor on Legends of Tomorrow (and also played the character previously on The Flash) will also be in the crossover(s).   Lots of talented persons, involving cast from The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow!  Am so looking forward to seeing Darren with these talented folks!  

Yes, so many Glee and U of Michigan/StarKid connections!  So glad that Zach is involved.  And love that Carlos and Darren (and Pasek & Paul) as U of Michigan pals are working on the same project!

According to Buzzfeed, Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) wrote a song ("Superfriend") for the crossover to be sung by Grant and Melissa, and Pasek & Paul wrote a song to be sung by Grant.  I am wondering/hoping that maybe Darren will sing an original song that he wrote . . . :fingers crossed :fingers crossed :fingers crossed

Oh-I can't remember about John Barrowman being mentioned by fans who hoped he would play Blaine's dad.   Anyone else remember?

Thanks for your post, Lilikoiluv!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum