Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren's TV Projects for 2017

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It's the first time I see Darren popping up in a TV series that I watch (Glee doesn't count because I didn't know him before that show) and it's quite a special feeling :happy face

When you see him with the DEO agents in the promo, you almost want to say to them "no, let him alone" :amused

DAL, I'm not sure these are Darren's hands. Look at these pictures :

http://dailydarrennews.tumblr.com/

62goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Supergirl and The Flash Musical Crossovers Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting those 2 promo videos, Jeremy. 

DaisiesAndLilies wrote:
I think I see some familiar hands at 0:06 in the Flash promo. goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 1957542852

Jeremy wrote:
DAL, I'm not sure these are Darren's hands. Look at these pictures :

Guys, I can tell you if those are Darren's hands, if someone can answer this one question:  Are they hairy?  :amused Just kidding.

Jeremy wrote:It's the first time I see Darren popping up in a TV series that I watch (Glee doesn't count because I didn't know him before that show) and it's quite a special feeling goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 3308115737

Aw, that's so cool, Jeremy. 

Jeremy wrote:
When you see him with the DEO agents in the promo, you almost want to say to them "no, let him alone" goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 3295213406

haha!  I'm laughing, because that was my initial reaction when I saw that scene.  Let's start a petition:  "Let him go!"

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omfami3Kqq1ubd9qxo1_1280
Darren Criss as Music Meister on Supergirl, airing Monday March 20 on CW

(Source: youtu.be)
via DarrenCrissArmy

More pics (via Dailydarrennews):
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omgjnv5K491qd4rf5o1_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omgjnv5K491qd4rf5o2_400
entertainmentweekly:
   He is the Music Meister! Get your first look at Darren Criss as the Music Meister in The Flash-Supergirl musical crossover
via dailydarrennews

Blaine to Sebastian:  "No, you need to do the choreography again."  Marley: "Well, at least I know the dance steps."  :amused
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omgh0iVD7x1uetdyxo1_1280
Glee alums Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist will reunite with their former co-star Darren Criss in The Flash’s upcoming musical crossover with Supergirl, and Mashable has an exclusive first look at the trio in action.

Gustin doesn’t seem particularly thrilled to see his fellow Warbler in the sneak peek image below — but that’s probably because Criss is playing the villainous Music Meister — a metahuman whose powers cause people to spontaneously erupt into song and dance when they hear his voice.
mashable

via dailydarrennews

E! News wrote:
Have No Fear, The Flash Fans:  Iris Looks Super Cool in the Big Musical Crossover

Gustin and Benoist's former Glee costar Darren Criss will be taking on the role of the villain the Music Meister.

[. . . ]

According to the CW's official description of the episode, the musical crossover begins when Kara (Benoist) is put into a coma by the Music Meister. Hank (Harewood) and Mon-El (Wood) take her to Team Flash for some help and Barry (Gustin) gets hit too, sending him to join Kara in a 1940s coma world where they have no powers, but have to sing and dance their way to freedom. 

The event will feature both covers and original songs written by Crazy Ex-Girlfriend's Rachel Bloom and La La Land songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.

[. . . ]

The musical crossover will begin on Monday, March 20 at the end of Supergirl, and will continue on the Tuesday, March 21 episode of The Flash.
via DarrenCrissArmy

EW.com wrote:
See Darren Criss as Music Meister in The Flash-supergirl musical crossover first look

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317b_0521b2

Meet your Music Meister!

During the upcoming FlashSupergirl musical crossover, Darren Criss makes his debut as the DC Comics villain who causes his victims to break out into song — and EW has the first look.

After being whammied by the Music Meister, Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Barry (Grant Gustin) find themselves trapped in an alternate reality in which life is like a movie musical. The only way to wake up? Follow the Meister’s script till the end. Kara and Barry’s friends are all characters within the movie, hence Winn (Jeremy Jordan) tickling the keys during a group number — which we reveal in this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Here are more photos:

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317b_1080b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317b_0912b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317b_1109b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317a_0147b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317a_0178b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317c_0544b

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Fla317b_bts_1414b
via DarrenCrissArmy

Still holding out for a great costume for the Music Meister.  Grant looks dashing in his tux and Melissa looks beautiful in those gowns.

Am interested in hearing Pasek & Paul's "Runnin' Home to You," to be sung by Barry. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Darren sang one of his original songs on the show?

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

63goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 am

Love the photos! This is going to be very exciting!

64goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:09 am

*Jeremy* wrote: DAL, I'm not sure these are Darren's hands. Look at these pictures :

Yeah, those are probably Winn's hands. :talking

65goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, dusty, this is gonna be fun! 

DaisiesAndLilies, it's ok, as a Darren fan, I think we are trained to always think it's Darren on the piano.  It was a bit jarring for to see Winn on the piano, although I know the character Jeremy Jordan played on Smash also played piano too, so I'm guessing Jeremy also plays.

66goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 am

All the promo stuff fooled me into thinking the episodes were airing next week already.  :cry

There was a longer article about the crossover on EW yesterday, quoting just some Darren-related parts:
Inside the super-sized Glee reunion on The Flash-Supergirl musical crossover

“I could not be happier that he’s here,” gushes Benoist, whose Glee character Marley Rose was mentored by Blaine. “He’s killing this role. He’s bringing such a fun energy, the way he did on Glee as well.”

Beyond Glee, the hour marks an even bigger reunion as Gustin and Supergirl‘s Chris Wood — who, along with co-star David Harewood, will guest in the crossover, but not sing — went to school together, while Criss counts Valdes, Pasek, and Paul as classmates. “It’s been a very sentimental crossover on so many levels,” Criss says. “Every day, every scene my mind is being blown. I can’t believe I’m here with Melissa Benoist and Carlos Valdes. ‘How do you guys even know each other? Oh, that’s right, you’re both superheroes!'”

Fun fact: Another classmate of theirs, Andy Mientus, also previously played a villain on The Flash, with Criss joking it’s about damn time he appeared in the Berlanti-verse. “I was wondering why everybody else I knew had been on the show but me,” Criss says with a laugh. In truth, Kreisberg says Criss was destined to play this role. “Darren so brings him to life,” the EP says. “I’m not sure who we would have gotten to do it if Darren had said no, but it turned out to be one of those things where we wanted Darren and Darren actually wanted the part. It was very kismet.”

Should the crossover prove successful, Kreisberg even has hopes for a sequel, and Criss would be elated to return to the wild, wild world of singing superheroes. “I would have liked to have written some songs,” quips the actor and musician, who landed the role too late in the process to do so. “I want to come back, I’m not done — then I’ll have my true payback!” Watch out, Flash!

Let's just declare it a success already. :happy face

67goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:02 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Aw, I know, it seems as if the promotion was for next week's shows, but it's not.  Are Supergirl and The Flash off next week?

Thanks for posting that article, Lin.  I appreciate it.  There's so much material the last 2 or 3 days, I can't keep up with Darren-related news!  I love that both Melissa and Kreisberg think highly of Darren's portrayal of the Music Meister.  :happy face 

Yes!!! We need Darren to return to the shows.  haha!   Better watch out Barry, the MM may seek revenge!  Aw, I knew Darren would have loved to be able to sing one of his own songs.  Maybe next time!

68goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:07 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

It would be great if the Music Meister could return in another episode of Supergirl or The Flash :happy face

Are Supergirl and The Flash off next week?

There's no Supergirl episode next week but I think there's a Flash episode.

There's so much material the last 2 or 3 days, I can't keep up with Darren-related news!

I have the feeling that the EP got released this month because Darren was already in the spotlight for the Music Meister (and ACS). For example, he certainly will talk about Computer Games on Conan but I'm not sure he would have been invited if there was only the EP.

69goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Jeremy wrote:There's no Supergirl episode next week but I think there's a Flash episode.

Thanks for the answer, Jeremy.

Jerremy wrote:
I have the feeling that the EP got released this month because Darren was already in the spotlight for the Music Meister (and ACS). For example, he certainly will talk about Computer Games on Conan but I'm not sure he would have been invited if there was only the EP.

Good point, Jeremy!  It makes sense. I'm glad that Darren is receiving some media coverage, both for the release of the Computer Games EP, and his guest appearances on Supergirl and The Flash. 

70goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:12 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omsczazSNx1ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost ryanbosch 

Had the absolute pleasure of recording #darrencriss today for ADR. He’s the MUSIC MEISTER in our musical episode airing next week. Used to watch him on GLEE every week. Cannot stress enough how great of an experience it was. Darren was so happy to be there. amped and ready for anything. He sang, made a ton of jokes and was just a genuine nice guy. Talked with him a bit after the session was over and he could not have been more down-to-earth. Would love to work with him again in the future. (Also, dude has a new album out on iTunes. Search out COMPUTER GAMES.) http://ift.tt/2n3t1OL

DarrenCrissArmy

Note:  Ryan Bosch is a post-production coordinator for The Flash.

Aw, it's so nice to hear the wonderful impression that Darren makes on people who he meets for the first time.  Love the comments about Darren's positive attitude, natural enthusiasm, being a genuinely nice, down-to-earth guy, who is funny and just plain pleasant to work with.  Especially appreciate that Ryan said that he would love to work with him again in the future.   Also love his nice little pitch to buy Lost Boys Life EP on iTunes.

71goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Supergirl/Flash musical crossover behind the scenes begins at 1:57. Tune in next Monday and Tuesday on CW!

Darren’s portion of the Supergirl/Flash BTS video

(Source: youtu.be)

via DarrenCrissArmy

Here is another shorter, Youtube video of The Flash/Supergirl crossover:

Smith Lord @TiffanysTweets

Just a lil dab’ll do ya @DarrenCriss Funtimes on @cwtheflash @supergirlcw musical crossover #dcallaccess @dccomics #musicmeister @thecw
via DarrenCrissArmy

72goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

A glimpse of our villain manipulating the heroes of The Flash and Supergirl.

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtwqqNfAW1uetdyxo1_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtwqqNfAW1uetdyxo3_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtwqqNfAW1uetdyxo2_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtwqqNfAW1uetdyxo4_1280
Darren Criss in the Supergirl/The Flash musical cross over | source

via dailydarrennews

haha!  That last line, with that facial expression of the Music Meister--perfect delivery by Darren!  :love 

The Flash 3x17 Promo “Duet” (HD)

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

73goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Conan (March 14, 2017) Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

Don't forget to watch Darren on Conan tonight (on TBS)!  heart

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu0inXMg91uetdyxo1_500
@DarrenCriss Catch me on @TeamCoco tonight at 11pm ET/10pm CT talking all things @weplaycomputers, @CW_TheFlash and @TheCWSupergirl.

Wow, nice shoes!
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtzv0g1i61rdfeyeo1_250  goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omtzv0g1i61rdfeyeo2_250

miarren-chill-klaine-coliver:

Via Ashley Weston’s snapchat and instagram stories (03-14-17)

From Darren Criss Army:

Oops.  Posting this video a little late.  Embarassed

Darren from Team Coco’s Snapchat (teamcoco), 3/14/17

Thank you, Mason!  :happy face  So sweet that he watched and recorded!

Mason Alexander Park‏ @MasonAPark

Me after running home to catch my girl @DarrenCriss on @ConanOBrien and if you haven’t already, go listen to @weplaycomputers

via DarrenCrissArmy

Another video from Mason.  Love how supportive he is. :happy face

“Yas Hedwig on Conan!”
via Mason Alexander Park on IG Stories (masonalexanderpark), 3/14/17
via DarrenCrissArmy

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu6zlLWpp1ubd9qxo1_1280
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu6zlLWpp1ubd9qxo2_1280

@DarrenCriss
March 14, 2017
(And link to Team Coco’s tweet)
via DarrenCrissArmy

I just finished watching a few minutes ago.  I thought Darren did very well.  He talked about Hedwig, and about The Flash and Supergirl musical crossovers.  My favorite part was when he fan-boyed out when Conan was talking about and holding what looked like Computer Games' Lost Boys Life (super-sized) album.    Darren was so cute.   He was so excited about Conan talking about the EP, and Darren did a shout-out to Chuck about how this was a dream come true for Darren for Conan to hold the EP by his brother and himself.   

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu8e3JWvS1ubd9qxo1_1280
@weplaycomputers on #Conan!

3/14/17 http://ift.tt/2n8hpKy

via DarrenCrissArmy

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu912cBe91ubd9qxo1_1280
# Repost charlescriss

unreal, this guy literally shaped my sense of humor #simpsons #conan4evah http://ift.tt/2mqK3lx

via DarrenCrissArmy

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo1_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omu87mrpo01ubd9qxo2_1280
Darren on Conan 3/14/17
DarrenCrissArmy

74goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Conan (March 14, 2017) Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dailydarrennews:

There are 4 videos of Darren on Conan from last night (March 14, 2017).

Here is the link to their website, with the 4 videos:  http://teamcoco.com/video/darren-criss-on-his-role-in-the-flash-supergirl-musical-episode?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjc0MjF9

75goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Conan (March 14, 2017) Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

One of the four videos of Darren on Conan (March 14, 2017):

Darren Criss On His Role In The Flash/Supergirl Musical Episode - Conan O’Brien | March 14, 2017
na-page

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omuogiDys61uetdyxo1_500
@etaibenson @Kuhn and I are trying to watch @ConanOBrien, then some douche shows up on the TV… @DarrenCriss #goblue #famousfriends #denverlife
March 15 2017

76goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

More pics.  :happy face

From dailydarennews:

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo1_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo2_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo3_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo4_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo6_1280

goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omvimqFZJT1uetdyxo5_1280

New stills of Darren Criss in the Supergirl/The Flash musical cross over | Source

March 15 2017
dailydarrennews

From DarrenCrissArmy:

Ha!  "It's a safe bet to assume that this is a metaphor for something that happens in the episode."  :amused
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omw0l5dxej1ubd9qxo1_1280
# repost @grantgust

Next week on The Flash people sing and dance. No, seriously. And here’s some cool art of Barry being manipulated like a marionette. It’s a safe bet to assume that this is a metaphor for something that happens in the episode.

#grantgustin #darrencriss #theflash http://ift.tt/2mL9U9z

77goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Conan (March 14, 2017) Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:19 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

A video of the entire interview on Conan (March 14), although Darren gets cut out of the view near the end for a few seconds.

78goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I love the promo. The episode seems to be very fun and Darren seems to be brilliant in it :love

I have watched the Conan video, it was nice and I'm glad he kind of accomplished a childhood dream. Btw, it's funny he mostly talked about Hedwig :amused

79goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:17 am

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

It's going to be fun to sit back and watch Darren have fun with the character of Music Meister.  :big grin 

Jeremy wrote:I have watched the Conan video, it was nice and I'm glad he kind of accomplished a childhood dream. Btw, it's funny he mostly talked about Hedwig goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 3295213406

Yes, I'm so happy for Darren and Chuck that they achieved a childhood dream.   heart   It was a very sweet moment on Conan.  :cry   haha!  Yes, I thought the same thing, about how much time they spent on Hedwig.   But Conan seemed very interested in talking about it.  It's too bad Conan didn't catch one of the Hedwig shows while the tour was in Los Angeles, although I know he's so busy filming his own show.

From dailydarrennews:

Ooooh.  We get a nice little review (before the episode has even aired!).  applause

Comicbook.com wrote:
Flash/Supergirl Musical Review: Putting A Little Love In Your Heart

03/17/2017

It's fantastic to see Darren Criss as a part of the "Arrowverse;" whether one loved Glee or hated Glee, Criss performing "Teenage Dream" was one of the best moments of that six-year run, and his character of Blaine, who once memorably took a slushie to the face courtesy of Grant Gustin's nasty Sebastian Smythe, was a highlight. I was disappointed that this episode didn't feature much of Criss' musical talents; perhaps a return appearance may be in order so we can see more of what he can do.

Nice comment from the reviewer.  Was wondering how much Darren would sing (was hoping for a solo).  So we previously were told there are 5 songs in The Flash episode.  Barry and Kara have a solo each.  And Kara and Barry sing a duet.  Jeremy, Carlos and Darren sing on one song, I believe (is that right?  I thought I read that somewhere).  John Barrowman, Victor Garber, and Jesse Martin sing together.   So lots of talented folks singing.  Like the reviewer said, hopefully sometime in the future, Darren will return in the role (and if we are lucky, he can sing a song he wrote  :fingers crossed ).    Am so looking forward to Darren's acting in the role of the Music Meister!

Melissa had some nice things to say about Darren.  heart
EW.com wrote:
Supergirl's Melissa Benoist on trading supersuit for vintage wear

3/17/2017

What was it like getting to reunite with Darren?

I could not be happier that he’s here. He’s killing this role. He’s bringing such a fun energy to set, the way he did on Glee as well. We interacted quite a bit on Glee. Our characters were in the New Directions together, and his was kind of a mentor for the younger group of kids, which I was a part of that. It’s obviously a different dynamic now, but nevertheless it’s a low-key artists net.

How do you think the Music Meister compares to some of the other villains we’ve seen on these shows?

I always love when our villains have a bit of tongue-in-cheek quirkiness about them. They get silly and goofy, and that’s definitely what this is. He’s kind of this all-knowing and all-powerful being that we don’t really know where he comes from or why he’s doing what he’s doing until the very end, but I guess that’s how he’s different. He’s very mysterious and more magical than violent.

There is an print interview by Entertainment Weekly with Darren: 
The Flash-Supergirl musical crossover: Darren Criss details dastardly new villain

If you read very carefully, you can maybe tell Darren is very excited about being part of the show.    :amused

One thing I noticed is, when Darren gets excited, he sometimes gives lengthy replies to the interviewer's questions, and can go a little off on a tangent (which can be a bit tricky with a written interview, since there is no time limit, like a video or TV interview).  An example would be his answer to the question about what prep did he do for the episode.   And with written/print interviews, it unfortunately is sometimes difficult to see the context of how Darren says something, in terms of whether he is saying something in a joking way, or his tone and facial expressions.  If someone reading this interview hasn't seen many of Darren's interviews, the answer he gave when he mentioned Andy Mientus may come off a bit awkward in print.  (But if the interview was a different medium, such as a video or TV interview, I would imagine it would be clear that Darren was saying some of his answer in a joking way.)    Just my thoughts.  :talking

Darren did another interview for The Flash/Supergirl crossover.  Cute interview.   He made me laugh right at the start, when he talked about having a Pavlovian habit of wearing green on St. Patrick's Day because he went to an all-boys school.  :big grin  Darren's charm is so visible.   :love   The rest of the news folks listening to Darren's interview were all-smiles.   Liked that the interviewer allowed Darren to plug Computer Games and the Lost Boys Life EP (and they even played a bit of the video for "Every Single Night").  applause

Thank you, na-page for putting the video on tumblr.  We appreciate it!

Darren Criss Talks Playing the Music Meister and New EP - KTLA Morning News | March 17, 2017
na-page

TV Guide:
goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Tumblr_omxwf54IF61uetdyxo1_1280
Darren in the current issue of TVGuide | source

It's gonna be so fun to watch Darren in this role!   Can't wait until Monday and Tuesday.  Don't forget to record (Supergirl on Monday and The Flash on Tuesday on the CW, folks!

80goblue - Darren's TV Projects for 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Darren's TV Projects for 2017 Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Darren's MM seems to be some comic vilain or some frenemy and I love that kind of character. Next year, we'll have a full season of him playing a pure vilain, anyway.

According to the interviews, there will also be a mystery around the MM and a revelation at the end of the crossover. Also nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum