Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supergirl

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:51 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Yeah, I didn't like that character that much...

22Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I love this week's episode, even without Darren's cameo. "Make Daxon great again" still makes me smile :amused

And I've also watched Invasion, the precedent Flash episode where Supergirl appears. I must say, it was a bit confusing, as I only watch one of the four shows.

23Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I also love the episode of this week. I like how they made Sorbo evolve, without making him change his positions too easily. And the Sanvers storyline was subtle too. I'm glad they didn't go into some classical "omg, you've cheated on her, how can I be sure you won't do that to me". 

I hope the season finale will contain a big battle involving Cadmus and the Daxamites (and, why not, the president too). For example, Cadmus could help Supergirl and the DEO to protect Earth from Rhea and, at the end, step back from their manichean view. 

24Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, Jeremy, but I just watched the episode tonight.  (I'm usually a little behind. :amused )

Good points about Sorbo and Alex's storyline. 

I'm not sure Cadmus will protect earth, but I guess we'll see . .  .  :happy face

Best line (from Winn to Mon-El):  "You finally watched Star Wars."  :laughing

25Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:02 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

Don't worry, being a little behind is usual for me too.

Well, as Cadmus pretends to protect humans from aliens...

Yeah, there was quite a lot of humor in the last episode.

26Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 am

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

*Jeremy* wrote:I hope the season finale will contain a big battle involving Cadmus and the Daxamites (and, why not, the president too). For example, Cadmus could help Supergirl and the DEO to protect Earth from Rhea and, at the end, step back from their manichean view. 

I've finally got the time to watch the end of the season. As you see above, the finale gave me what I wanted. It's also very epic. It looks like a series finale.

27Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Whoa, I just realized you predicted it!  Good job, Jeremy!

28Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:56 pm

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

What are your feelings about the season finale ?

29Supergirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Supergirl Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, Jeremy, I have to admit I don't remember much about the finale.  It's been a while since I've seen it (in May?).  I remember the big fight scenes between Superman and Supergirl, and between Supergirl and Mon-El's mother.  I'm not big into fight scenes, in general.  I did think the scene where Supergirl and  Mon-El say good -bye to each other was sad.   It was nice that Alex asked Maggie to marry her.  I always welcome Calista Flockhart's return to the show as Cat.  The title of the episode was interesting, because it echoes what Mitch McConnell said about Elizabeth Warren, when Senator Warren was on the Senate floor, trying to read the letter from Coretta Scott King about Jess Sessions.  I'm guessing it has to do with how Supergirl continues to meet obstacles and hardships in her life, whether it's big, physical battles, losing her parents and her home planet, or losing her boyfriend, Mon-El.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum