Darren Criss Fan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darren Criss Fan Community

This is a fan forum to discuss Darren Criss\'s career and his public activities, including his theater, film, and TV projects, his music and musical performances, charitable work, interaction with fans, and interviews.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 35]

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Television Critics Association (TCA 2017).   American Crime Story:  Versace (August 9, 2017)

I didn't have a chance to post these pics earlier, so thought I would post them now.

Sometimes it looks like Darren was in character (of Andrew Cunanan)--he looks a bit intense.   (If someone looked at me in this way, I would blurt out, "I'm sorry!  I won't do it again!":amused )
tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ouhk852XWV1qayexuo3_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ouhk852XWV1qayexuo2_1280
endlesslyklaine:

[38 UHQ] Darren Criss and the cast of ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’ speak onstage during the FX portion of the 2017 Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour at Fox Studios on August 9, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

via dcriss-archive

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug9fdO2mq1wpi2k2o1_1280
edgarramirez25: Like a deer caught in the headlights Cómo guacharo encandilado…otra vez #ACSVersace #TCA17

via dcriss-archive

Darren has such an expressive face (I think it has to do with his large anime-like eyes and his dramatic eyebrows).  In the first pic, he looks a bit scary and intense, and even more so in the pic that is 3rd from the top.  In the last pic, he looks sad. 
tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o2_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o3_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o4_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o7_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o8_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_oug531Gped1wpi2k2o9_1280
[LQ] Darren Criss, Edgar Ramirez, Tom Rob Smith, Ricky Martin, Brad Simpson, and Ryan Murphy of ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story’ TV show panel, TCA Summer Press Tour, Los Angeles, USA - 09 Aug 2017 | Source

via dcriss-archive

Last edited by Poppy on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I think these pictures are great. The second one may be my favourite.

"Anime-like eyes" :laughing

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

ha!  I may have been exaggerating a little bit.  :amused Rolling Eyes

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

A dramatic official glimpse:

AmericanCrimeStoryFX @ACSFX

The Assassination of Gianni Versace, the next installment of FX’s award-winning American Crime Story, premieres in 2018. #ACSVersace

September 5, 2017

via Darren Criss Army

This looks like the figure of Cunanan?
tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ovu2mrxOHQ1ubd9qxo1_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ovu2mrxOHQ1ubd9qxo2_1280
The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, coming early 2018   http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/american-crime-story

via Darren Criss Army

From dcriss-archive:

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ovtk7vUwPS1wpi2k2o1_1280
Link

September 5, 2017

Note:  The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story is written by Tom Rob Smith (who also is an Executive Producer).

Note:  Having some technical problems.  Some pics are not showing.  confused

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

I love the teaser.

I hope nobody got an heart attack hearing the gunshots :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I was expecting something to happen, most likely gunshots, but still, the sudden sharp sounds of the gunshots, and the image of all the startled doves did cause me to jump.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some nice media coverage (Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, Entertainment Weekly, BroadwayWorld, Just Jared, Out, GayTimes) of the trailer video.   Will post more later.  :happy face

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

-

nowthisnews: The first teaser trailer for the second season of ‘American Crime Story’ is finally here

via dcriss-archive

Harpers Bazaar wrote:
The First Trailer For The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story Is Here

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story doesn’t premiere until 2018, but the previews are already starting to roll in. FX just shared the first teaser trailer of AHS’s second season, and though it’s short, it’s nonetheless chilling.

The 20-second clip features the late fashion designer’s iconic Miami home. The camera pans out in silence, but then two gunshots break the quiet, sending a flock of doves flying from behind the mansion’s gates.

Following 2016’s acclaimed The People v. O.J. Simpson, American Crime Story returns for a second season focusing on Gianni Versace’s murder by Andrew Cunanan in 1997. The series boasts a star-studded cast with Edgar Ramirez as the eponymous designer, Darren Criss as his killer, Ricky Martin as his partner Antonio D'Amico and Penelope Cruz as his sister Donatella Versace.

Other media coverage:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a12184657/gianni-versace-american-crime-story-teaser/?src=socialflowTW

https://www.broadwayworld.com/amp/c.php?url=VIDEO-Check-Out-Teaser-for-AMERICAN-CRIME-STORY-ASSASSINATION-OF-GIANNI-VERSACE-20170906

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/american-crime-story-versace-teaser/

https://www.out.com/popnography/2017/9/06/gun-shots-echo-first-versace-american-crime-story-teaser

http://www.justjared.com/2017/09/05/the-assassination-of-gianni-versace-american-crime-story-gets-first-teaser-trailer-watch-now/

http://attitude.co.uk/check-out-the-just-released-preview-of-the-assassination-of-gianni-versace-american-crime-story/

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/85863/heres-first-trailer-assassination-gianni-versace-american-crime-story/

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Oooohhh!  This is exciting!  applause   I can't wait!!!  :happy face 

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owgcs5rflk1wpi2k2o1_1280
Source  (https://twitter.com/aharris0922/status/909586725781082112 )

September 17, 2017

via dcriss-archive

FXNetworks: After a year of bests…The best is yet to come. See what’s coming next to FX.

via dcriss-archive

And some shorter excerpts (Versace edits):

jenndesq:
    teeny clip of acs versace!

via dcriss-archive

Darren Edit | Source

Source:  https://twitter.com/FXNetworks/status/909604912186535936

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

He's gonna be so great in that role bow to you

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I am so looking forward to this!  :love :very happy

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Another promo video.  :happy face

jaded-idealism:
   americancrimestoryfx Truth cannot be buried. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story premieres in 2018 on FX. #ACSVersace

September 20, 2017

via dailydcrissnews

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

I can't wait to see this (even though I'm scared to watch wha? ).

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owr23ev5Ch1wr243no1_1280
dailydcrissnews:

DarrenCriss: Proud and excited to be part of the @FXNetworks family. #ACSVersace http://darrencriss.me/FX_STC
September 23, 2017

via darrencrissonline

P.S. I just wanted to add that I like the camera angle of the promo video in the previous post (see above), where the point of view is coming from the direction of the casket.  Quiet, yet dramatic.

From darrencrissource:

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owrk38kAYF1wuxre4o1_1280

September 23, 2017

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From Darren Criss Army:

Aw, Gaten showing his support.  :happy face

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owwwx0a3s31ubd9qxo1_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owwwx0a3s31ubd9qxo2_1280

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

Aw, this is nice.   :happy face

OceanDrive wrote:
Ricky Martin on Fatherhood, Activism, and His Star Turn on 'American Crime Story'

September 27, 2017

To be able to work with Edgar Ramirez, Penelope Cruz and Darren Criss, I mean, are you kidding me?

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

Some pics taken by paparazzi while Darren is filming Versace.

From dcriss-archive:

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o1_400

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o2_500

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o3_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o4_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o5_1280
tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o6_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_owzs6hzIJQ1wpi2k2o8_1280
Darren Criss Continues Filming ‘Versace’ on Malibu Beach - September 28, 2017

Link:  http://www.justjared.com/2017/09/28/darren-criss-continues-filming-versace-on-malibu-beach/

-

*Jeremy*

*Jeremy*
Advanced II
Advanced II

This time, I like the outfit :amused

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

A  few more pics taken by paparazzi while on the Versace set.  Those clothes look so big on him.  With her character being in her bathrobe and slippers, I'm wondering if the clothes that Cunanan is wearing were loaned to Cunanan and then he left.   He looks sad.

From dcriss-archive:

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3p6kdEaj1wpi2k2o1_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3p6kdEaj1wpi2k2o2_1280
UHQ pics of Darren Criss on the set of ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ on September 1st.
(one)(two)(three)

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3ovpOWF21wpi2k2o1_500

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3ovpOWF21wpi2k2o3_500

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3ovpOWF21wpi2k2o7_500
UHQ pics of Darren Criss on the set of ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ on September 1st.
(one)(two)(three)

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3oluhOJU1wpi2k2o1_500

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3oluhOJU1wpi2k2o8_500
(one)(two)(three)

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

In this interview with Julie James, Darren talked about Ryan Murphy and Versace:

strangetinydoeeyed:

Darren Criss on Broadway Names with Julie James (9/30/17) [part 2 / part 1]

via dcriss-archive

It's really interesting to hear Darren talk about working on Versace.  I'm so happy for him.  It's heartwarming to hear how much it means to him to be working on this Ryan Murphy project.

"This is why people are obsessed with Ryan Murphy."

"It's pretty extraordinary to see him" [to see Ryan in action on Versace].

[About Ryan Murphy's talent]:

"Oh shit, . . . you are really  good at this." 

"Working with Ryan and see him do his thing and me getting to kind of get in the ring with him is really, really, really a treat."

"It is the most exhilarating job I've ever had.  I've been waiting for this moment my whole life .  I'm so excited to go to work every day.  I'm just feel so overwhelmed with gratitude to be a part of such a prestigious project.  It's crazy."

More photos by paparazzi of Darren on the Versace set (via dcriss-archive).  To see more pics, go to this tumblr:  endlesslyklaine

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox4zx8df3s1qayexuo4_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox4zx8df3s1qayexuo8_1280
endlesslyklaine:
     [21 HQ] Darren Criss on the set of ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ on September 26th.

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox4zsgo4Ec1qayexuo9_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox4zsgo4Ec1qayexuo5_1280

endlesslyklaine:
     [21 HQ] Darren Criss on the set of ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ on September 26th.

Poppy

Poppy
Administrator
Administrator

From dcriss-archive:

The dichotomy of Cunanan's  body language and facial expression versus her joyfulness is interesting.

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3n5hhJAI1qayexuo2_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3n5hhJAI1qayexuo4_1280

tbt - The Assassination of Gianni Versace:  American Crime Story - Page 7 Tumblr_ox3n5hhJAI1qayexuo6_1280
endlesslyklaine:
    [21 UHQ] Darren Criss on the set of ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ on September 1st.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum